First Threesome

Story Info
Couple meets in San Fran for a threesome to be remembered.
1.7k words
3.89
40.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we had agreed to meet in San Francisco. He was going to be there for work and I could use the break from work, plus we both really needed a good fuck. Prior to the trip we had discussed the plans for our time there. He really wanted to do a threesome and since I'm kinda kinky I was completely up for it. So as we were making our plans he asked what I preferred for my first girl.

So I thought about it for awhile before I responded, "Outgoing, a lesbian, can't have boobs better than mine, not Asian."

He said, "Really? A lesbian? Why?"

I said, "Because she'll be more into me than you."

He said, "Oh? Jealousy?"

I said, "No. I think it will just help me feel more comfortable."

He said, "Ok. And she should also be shaved/waxed/lasered, right?"

I thought about it for awhile, knowing that my pussy had just been freshly waxed and said, "Definitely, especially if she wants me to lick hers."

He paused and said, "I would love to watch that."

As the chat was ending I said, "Just remember if you and her help me feel comfortable enough I will lick her but if I feel embarrassed in any way, I won't."

He responded with, "Sure -- but with a few drinks.....a cock in your pussy or ass and a girl licking your clit......I think the mood might take over."

Several weeks later we finally meet up at the hotel in San Francisco. Prior to leaving George has put an ad on craigslist looking for the perfect completion to our threesome......he believes he found the perfect one.

After we meet in the hotel room and spend an hour fucking like rabbits, we both showered and headed to dinner at a nearby restaurant. I was impressed because he had made a reservation. When we get there I hear him tell the hostess that there will be 3 of us and she tells him that the other member of our party was already at the table. I could feel my stomach fill with butterflies as I started to get wet. As we approached the table I saw a cute brunette get up to great us. She had shoulder length dark hair, and brown eyes. She wore hardly any makeup and her face was covered with freckles. She was really quite cute. She had small breasts, maybe a large A or small B compared to my large C. After shaking hands with her and taking my seat I smiled at George impressed that he knew what kind of a girl I would like. She wasn't nervous but talked and asked questions comfortably. Turns out she is a full time nurse in an ER and she grew up in the bay area. She is a trust fund kid and her parents are currently living in one of their 4 homes in Hawaii. The conversation never strayed onto the topic of sex but she did ask which hotel we were staying at and commented that it was one of the nicer ones. The entire dinner was quite comfortable and I enjoyed her company. I thought about the fact that in another life she and I could probably be great friends.

While we were enjoying our entrees, I felt George slip his hand under my skirt. On instinct I moved my legs apart. He rubbed my pussy up and down a few times before moving my thong aside and sticking his finger inside. He literally laughed out loud when he felt how wet I was, I smiled at him as I took a sip of my wine. We all passed on dessert and after George took care of the bill we headed back towards our hotel. The atmosphere was light like 3 friends just laughing and having a great time. We got to our room and our new friend pulled a bottle of wine out of her purse, "to help keep the mood going." George turned on his laptop, opened up his favorite porn video and pushed play. I figured he did that as a distraction. The room was dark with only one lamp casting shadows over us all and we all toasted and took a drink of our wine.

So our new friend sat down on the bed and says to me, "George told me you give a great blowjob, mind showing me? I'm not in to cock and never seen one done so I'm kinda curious. Do you mind?"

Flattery can get a person almost anywhere. So I smiled and said, "Sure."

As I moved towards George he had such a naughty grin on his face. And as I kissed him my hands moved expertly across the front of his pants. I could tell that he was already hard and turned on at the thought of what was going to happen. As I worked at undoing his pants, he moved his hands to the front of my shirt and undid it. As his cock sprung free, his hands began to caress my breasts as he flicked his fingers across my nipples. I pushed him down on the bed and proceeded to tease his cock with my tongue. He groaned with pleasure and his hips flexed pushing his cock towards my lips. I took him in my mouth and slowly took his large, hard cock deep into my throat. He gripped the bed and moaned. Our guest moved slowly up behind me and cautiously started to lightly touch my breasts. I jumped a little when she first touched me but it felt so good feeling someone playing with my breasts that I soon relaxed. As she was gently kneading my large breasts she would occasionally roll my nipples between her thumb and forefinger. It felt so good and every time she did it I swear I got even wetter.

All the while I continued to slowly slide George's cock in and out of my mouth, deep-throating him each time. I almost groaned in displeasure when I felt her remove her hands from my chest, but where they went next was unexpected. I felt her slide the zipper down on my skirt and gently move the garment over my hips and down my legs. I stepped out of it, slightly embarrassed that I was in front of her bending over George's cock with just my thong on. But her hands returned to gently kneading my breasts and I soon forgot about it. She removed one hand and started to gently rub my lower back while her other hand remained on my breast. I was getting turned on not knowing what was going to happen. Then I felt her gently stroke my pussy through the fabric of my thong it felt so good that I spread my legs further apart giving her better access. She kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "You are so gorgeous I can't wait to run my hands up and down your naked body." With that I felt her gently slide my thong down my legs.

Sometime in between everything that was happening George slipped out from under me, removed his clothes and went to lounge in the chair across the room while he stroked his cock. As she continued to knead my breast she handed me my glass of wine. As I took it I straightened up. It was then that I noticed that she was also naked. As I started to take a sip of my wine she ran her hand up the inside of my thigh, she then delicately started to tease my pussy lips the entire time avoiding touching my clit or putting her fingers near my hole. She took her other hand and started to steer me towards the bed. When I had finished my wine, she took the glass from me and pushed me a little harder. I stumbled back onto the bed. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and I saw George lick his lips with anticipation.

As I reached to touch her, she said, "Not yet, right now it is all about you, just lie back." As I slowly laid back on the bed she slid down between my legs, she moved me in such a way that my legs were spread wide open each of my feet comfortably resting on a piece of furniture. My pussy was on the edge of the bed giving her easy access. I'm certain it was wet and glistening with my own juices. She reached up with her left hand and started to play with my left breast. She started to knead it slightly rougher than before and each time she rolled my nipple between her thumb and forefinger there was a slight stinging at her harshness but it sent electricity through my body. She started to softly blow on my pussy teasing me. Then without warning her mouth descended onto my clit, her tongue flicking across it as she shoved two fingers deep inside me. I moaned in pleasure and arched towards her. Her left hand moved to my right breast and I could feel my left nipple stinging from the abuse. She continued to expertly flick her tongue across my clit while her fingers picked up pace. Faster and faster and then she pursed her lips and sucked really hard on my clit, pulling it up and between her teeth while she flicked it with her tongue. She could tell my orgasm was getting close and she slid in a third finger, she was filling me up, holding her fingers inside me while she spread them apart. All of a sudden she lightly nipped my clit. I could take it anymore and my entire body tightened and shook as my orgasm washed over me. I first let out a slight yelp before letting go into a deep moan of pleasure. When I opened my eyes I glanced at George in the corner in his chair and noticed his cock was glistening with precum, our eyes met and we smiled.

She got up and proceeded to pour more wine for all of us. It was then that she pointed to her bag and told me, "If at any time you are feeling a little kinky feel free to use anything you find in there on me or yourself."

As I glanced at her bag, I noticed, for the first, the outline of what was probably a 15 inch long, 2 inch thick dildo. I know at that point I started to get wet all over again, first at the thought of someone sliding that dildo inside of me, second at the thought of sliding it deep into her pussy.