First Threesome

Story Info
Frank and Fiona begin their adventure.
5.1k words
4
32.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Put this on. I have a surprise for you," Frank said

"A blindfold, this sounds exciting," Fiona replied.

"Now, take off your clothes."

Fiona slowly removed her clothes. First she removed her shirt, then her shorts. She slowly slipped out of her bra, freeing her breasts. She stood for a moment in her panties, unable to see. She wondered what was going on.

"Keep going," Frank instructed.

She quickly removed her underwear and stood naked, waiting. Almost right away she felt hands caressing her breasts, fingers circling her nipples, teasing her. Being teased turned her on, and not knowing what was coming next turned her on even more. The hands moved down to her waist, then around to her ass. She spread her feet apart a bit, hoping the hands would soon find their way between her legs. She did not have to wait long. He started on the inside of her thighs, and then moved up.

"This is hardly surprising. I know you can't keep your hands off me", Fiona said.

"The surprise is we are not alone" Frank replied.

Suddenly, she felt hands on her breasts again... and the hands between her legs.

"I hope you are horny enough for two tonight, because that is what you are getting."

The hands between her legs stroked her pussy. Then, she felt a finger slip inside her. She wondered which pair of hands belonged to Frank and which ones were new.

"Does this turn you on, the thought of having two cocks in you? Are you ready to be a slut tonight?"

"Oh yes, but I expect you both to make me come... I plan on banging the shit out of both of you. And you better not come until I am done with you," She grinned. "That's right; you will come when I say you can and not a second before. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it. "

The hands moved away. Then grabbed her wrists and guided them down. She had a penis in each hand. For a moment she could not believe this was really happening. Then she felt lips on her breasts, and hands everywhere; on her ass, between her legs. She began stroking both the dicks in her hands. FIona felt the resulting moans on her breasts. The hand between her legs began to explore. Again a finger slipped inside her. Another circled her clit. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter. Her nipples were getting hard as they were caressed by lips and tongues. She decided to be the slut they wanted her to be. She dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around the cock in her left hand. They both felt about the same size. She was not sure if this was Frank or the new guy. She continued to stroke the cock in the other hand and was rewarded with stereo moaning.

______________________________________

He handed her a blindfold.

"Put this on. I have a surprise for you."

Frank waved Joe in as soon as he was sure Fiona could not see. He and Joe had been close friends for years, but Fiona had only met Joe once.

Frank told her to take off her clothes. As she did, he and Joe quietly stripped naked. He always enjoyed watching her undress. It was like a present that unwrapped itself. Joe appeared to like it as well. He watched her closely and responded with an erection.

Once she was finished undressing, he waved Joe on. He watched as Joe cupped her breasts in his hands, and began to caress them. Joe was licking his lips. He was clearly going to enjoy this. Joe stepped behind her and continued to explore her body.

"We are not alone," Frank whispered, and pressed his hands against her tits. She had fantastic tits. Her breasts were more than a handful, but small enough to be perky. She did not show them as much as he would like. He felt her nipples get stiff under his hands.

Joe was already finger fucking her; Frank could more hear it than see it. He imagined her pussy being penetrated. Frank looked at Joe and nodded. They both stepped back. They each grabbed a wrist and guided her hands down to their cocks.

"Does this turn you on, the thought of having two cocks in you? Are you ready to be a slut tonight?" Frank asked.

"Oh yes, but expect you both to make me come... I plan on banging the shit out of both of you. And you better not come until I am done with you." She grinned. "That's right! You will come when I say you can and not a second before. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it," she replied and began stroking both of them.

Images of her bent over, with one of them fucking her from behind while she gave the other a blowjob filled Frank's head. He glanced over at Joe wondering what scene was playing out in his head.

They both leaned forward and began licking and sucking on her breast. He circled her nipple with his tongue and she began to stroke him faster. Then, she dropped to her knees and started giving Joe a blowjob. The sight of her lips stretched around Joe's dick was a bit of turn on. It was like being in a porno movie. She kept stroking his cock, and her head bobbed up and down on Joe.

------------------------------------------------------------------

She still wasn't sure whom she was blowing. Fiona switched to her other partner. She decided to put on a bit more of a show. She stuck out her tongue and licked him with just the tip. Fiona wrapped her other hand around the dick that had just been in her mouth and slowly stroked it. Her tongue flicked around the second cock, not taking it in her mouth yet. Whoever this was would just have to wait. Once she had licked every bit of the tip, she slowly let it slide between her lips. She let slide in as deep as she could, then all the way out. She stroked it a few times, and then started again, slowly taking it in. She could feel both of them watching and it excited her. Her mind wondered what they would do to her next. Which one would fuck her first? She began stroking both of them a little faster. Once again the moans were in stereo.

She stopped to catch her breath and they both stepped away again. Fiona felt hands on her arms. She was lifted up and guided backwards. She tried to remember where she was standing in the room, where the chairs were, where the bed was. She realized one of them was standing behind her and one in front. She felt a hard cock press against her ass, and another in front of her. Then, the kissing began. First they kissed her shoulders, then down her arms. She felt her fingers being sucked in, and then the lips were on her arms again. One of them was gently rubbing her back. The other had taken her breast in his mouth, and was flicking his tongue against her erect nipple. Frank and Joe moved around her body, kissing and caressing Fiona all over. She lost any hope of knowing who was where.

They made it as far as her hips and stopped. She felt herself being pushed back. She felt the bed against the back of her legs.

"Lie down."

She complied, settling in the middle of the bed. She felt both of them climb on the bed, one on each side of her. The both began caressing her breasts. Then she heard whispering, then something else. It sounded like kissing. Were they making out? The thought of Frank kissing another man aroused her even more. She pushed their hands between her legs, and they willingly stayed there, fingertips teasing her lips. One of them leaned down and ran his tongue between her legs. The other moved up the bed, she could feel him near her head.

"Turn your head and open your mouth."

She did as she was asked, and she felt the tip of a penis slide past her lips, then back out. At the same time, she felt a tongue penetrate her pussy.

----------------------------

Frank and Joe were both watching as she sucked Joe's dick. She went down one more time, and then turned her attention to Frank. Frank wondered if she knew who was who. She began stroking Joe's penis. It was wet and slick from being in her mouth, and Joe was clearly enjoying the hand job. Frank watched her lips get closer and closer. He closed his eyes and waited to feel her warm, wet lips engulf him. Instead, he felt just the tip of her tongue caress the head of his penis. It was fantastic. He fought back the urge to thrust hips forward and plunge into her mouth. He opened his eyes and watched her tongue dart around. It was smooth and wet and warm. Then she opened her mouth, he could feel the warmth of her breath. She paused. He was sure she was taunting him. He continued to watch as his cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. He could feel her tongue pressed against the bottom of his shaft. She took in most of him, the slowly backed off, until her lips were barely pressed against him. She swallowed him again. Frank could feel the beginning of an orgasm building. He closed his eyes. Watching her was going to push him over the edge way too soon. Her head bobbed back and forth a few more times. Then she stopped and was licking her lips. Frank stepped back and Joe did the same. Joe motioned toward the bed. They bent over and lifted her up by the arms. Once she was standing, Frank stepped behind her. Joe stood in front of her, and they pressed her between their bodies. Frank felt his cock slide between the cheeks of her ass. He bent down and kissed her on the shoulder. Joe was doing the same on the other side. He and Joe worked their way down her arms and back. Both of them were kissing and caressing her tits. Their lips moved down her ribs, and settled on her hips. They stood, and pushed her back onto the bed.

She crawled onto the bed, and lay in the middle of it. Frank and Joe climbed on, one on each side of her, their hands once again exploring her. They both stared at her, licking their lips and thinking of the many pleasures that lay below them. She grabbed their hands and shoved them between her legs. Frank leaned forward and whispered in Joe's ear

"Kiss me, it will turn her on, more than you can imagine."

"She can't see us," Joe replied

"Oh, she will know what's going on."

Joe thought for a second, looked down at Fiona writhing below him, his fingers caressing her warm wet flesh. He leaned forward and kissed Frank. It was forceful, not at all like kissing a woman. As the sound of their kissing reached Fiona, Joe felt her get wetter and hotter. He slipped his tongue into Frank's mouth and Frank did the same to him. It was like the passion was building on itself. After a few more seconds, they both pulled back and turned the attention back to the naked woman on the bed between them.

Frank ran his fingertips along the lips of her pussy, and up to her clit. Joe wasted no time in sliding a finger inside her. Then, he crouched between her legs and pressed the tip of his tongue inside her.

Frank knelt beside her head.

"Turn your head and open your mouth."

She eagerly complied. He slid his dick into her mouth and then pulled it out.

"More, "she moaned. "I want more cock. I want you to fuck my mouth." Frank started sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. He glanced down at Joe. He had two fingers inside her and was licking her clit like it was an ice cream cone. He looked back down at Fiona. Her lips were tight around him, and she was taking all he could give her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Fiona reached out for him. Then she pushed him away.

"Lie down. I want you inside me."

Frank did as she requested. She reached out feeling her way around; she straddled him, facing his feet. She reached down and took his penis in her hand, guiding it between her legs. Fiona lowered herself so that just the tip of Frank's dick parted the lips of her pussy and she moved his cock back and forth. Little by little she took more of him in. It took almost five minutes before Frank was all the way inside her. He motioned for Joe to come closer. She reached out and grabbed Joe's dick and pulled against her chest

"I want you to fuck my tits while I fuck his cock. " She put her hands on her breasts and pressed them together. She felt both of her partners begin thrusting into her. Her nipples rubbed against whoever was thrusting against her. At the same time she felt herself being filled up by whoever she was on top of. She pressed her tits together even tighter, excited by the penis sliding between her breasts. The orgasm arrived almost unannounced. She suddenly realized she was coming. She moaned almost involuntarily. She did not want to push either of the men over the edge. There was still a lot of sex to be had, and she wanted both of them to service her needs.

She tucked her head down and the next time the dick between her tits thrust up, she took it in her mouth. She wrapped one hand around the hard shaft and slid the other between his legs, lightly stroking him. One hand sliding up his ribs, over his chest and caressing his nipple. She swirled her tongue around the tip of his penis. Then, she pushed him away. Fiona rolled off the man below her, got on her hands and knees, feeling blindly for the dick that had just been inside her. When she found it, she took it in her mouth, and slowly started sucking it. Her other partner moved behind her and pressed his cock against her, just barely parting the lips of her vagina. Fiona thrust back to take him in, but he moved back with her, teasing her. Her attention returned to the dick in her mouth. She pressed her tongue against it. Then, pulled her head back, letting it slide out of her mouth. She leaned down a bit more, closed her mouth and pressed her lips against it. Her left hand wedged itself between his body and his penis, and pressed him firmly against her pursed lips. It was wet and slippery from being in her mouth, so she let her mouth slide along the hard cock until she reached the base. Her tongue peaked between her lips, gently probing his flesh. Fiona slipped her lips long the length of his shaft until she felt the ridge at the end of his penis.

It was then that the other cock pressed into her pussy. He thrust in deep, moving in and out the long, slow strokes. It felt fantastic. She could already feel a second orgasm building. She reached out with her right hand to explore the rest of the man below her. She ran her hand across his abdomen, feeling the ripples of a six pack, the up onto his chest. It was firm, and hairy. She ran her fingers through his chest hair, and located one of his nipples. It was stiff, and she pinched it between her fingers, and was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure from her victim. At the same time she resumed sliding her lips up and down his cock.

The man behind her continued his slow, deep thrusts into her. At the end of each stroke, his hips were pressed firmly against her ass. She bowed her back, trying to get him in a little deeper. She wanted to feel all of him. She felt a fingertip lightly touch her clit. Either one of them could reach her with the way they were positioned on the bed. She did not care who it was. She just knew it felt good. It pushed her closer to a second orgasm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank watched as she sucked his cock in long slow strokes. He felt the twinges of an orgasm and backed away from her. He knew finishing in her mouth would feel incredible, but he was not ready for this to end yet. Fiona must have sensed the same thing, because she gently pushed him away.

"Lie down, she said. I want you inside me."

Frank quickly complied, and she wasted no time in straddling him, facing his feet and giving him an excellent view of her ass. She raised herself up, reached down and took his penis in her hand, slowly stroking it. She pointed his penis straight up. She held it there as she lowered herself down, until the head of his cock was between the lips of her pussy. Frank could see his penis starting to penetrate her. She moved up and down, slowly lowering herself onto him. It took almost five minutes before she had taken all of him in. Frank had to close his eyes a few times to keep from getting too excited. Finally, she was all the way down, her behind pressing down on his abs.

Joe was watching them quite intently, enjoying the show almost as much as Frank. She blindly motioned for Joe to come closer. Fiona reached out and grabbed his dick, and pulled it against her chest, right between her tits.

She looked in Joe's general direction.

"I want you to fuck my tits while I fuck this cock."

She put her hands along the outside of her breast; fingers pointed in, and wrapped them around Joe's penis. Frank could see that Joe was thrusting against her. He knew his cock was sliding between her wet, sweaty tits. Her firm nipples were pressing into his abs. He imagined she was probably pinching her nipples between her fingers. Frank began thrusting his hips up in time with Joe. Frank was watching her as she got tit fucked by Joe. He looked down at her ass. She would bounce up occasionally and he could see the shaft of his penis sliding in and out of her. He imaged Joe was enjoying his part in this. Her tits were real, and they were fantastic. He heard her start moaning, and he could feel her getting wetter. She was probably coming. Frank felt her getting wetter and her vagina contracting around him. They were giving her an orgasm. He watched her body tense up and her breathing quicken. She started to slow down as the orgasm faded out. Frank saw her head lean forward and her hands moved from her breasts to Joe's penis. He could hear the blowjob she was giving Joe, but he could not see it. Judging from the intensity of Joe's downward stare, it was a spectacular sight. She pushed Joe away from her, and rolled off of Frank, moving on to her hands and knees. Frank watched as she moved towards him, one hand exploring his body. When her hand found his dick, she took it into her mouth. She was off to his side, so he had clear view of her lips wrapped around him. Joe wasted no time in moving behind her. For a moment, Joe just watched her sucking Frank's dick, slowly stroking his own cock. Joe's gaze shifted to her and he pressed his cock against her pussy. She tried to push back, to take more of him in, but he moved with her, enjoying the sensation of barley penetrating her.

Frank watched as she slid his cock out of her mouth. She reached out with her left hand and pressed his penis against her lips. He could feel the tip of her tongue and watched as she slid her lips up and down his shaft. She moved her right hand up his body to pinch one of his nipples, which pushed him back onto the path of ecstasy. Out of the corner of his eye, Frank saw Joe move. He was thrusting into her. He was fucking her with long, slow strokes. He could feel her moans of pleasure through her lips. Frank reached out to her, his hand finding its way between her legs, and gently caressing her clit. He could feel the movement of Joe's cock as he continued to screw her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiona knew she was on the way to coming again. The pleasure she was getting from cocks fucking her pussy and mouth were leading her there. The finger on her clit was getting her there faster. She felt hands squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. She heard moaning, and then realized it was herself. Like the first, the second orgasm started quickly. She bucked her hips, fucking the cock inside her. The hands did not let up, they continued to caress her breasts, nipples and clit. She cried out as the pleasure increased, and as it faded she slowed down. She crawled forward, letting the cock behind her slip away, and she lay next to the man on the bed

"It's time for me to make you come. I'm going to 69 you until you come in my mouth. Then, I am going to ride your cock until you have nothing left. Your friend will just have to watch and wait his turn."

The thought of bringing each of them to orgasm gave her a second wind, and she got up on her hands and knees. She felt around, her hand landed on his head, about a foot in front of her. She crawled forward until her face was right above his chest. She decide not to waste the opportunity, and began kissing his chest, and licking his nipples. He returned the favor, kissing and sucking on her breasts. She crawled forward, working her way down his body. She traced the outline of his abs with her tongue, and he continued to plant kisses on her body. When she arrived at his cock, she wrapped her hand around it and began stroking it, then slid it between her lips. Her hand and lips moved together up and down his shaft. She felt his hands on her ass, then his tongue between her legs. She increased her pace, and he did the same. She could feel his penis start to quiver; she knew he was getting close. She felt his head fall back to the bed.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12