First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, yes, yes, don't stop. I am going to come."

She recognized the voice. It was Frank.

Seconds later, he did. His cock was deep in her mouth when he came. She almost did not notice it. As promised, she moved quickly to mount him, guiding his penis inside her. She leaned forward, so that her breasts were swaying in his face as she bounced up and down on cock. Frank always liked this. Maybe it would keep him hard a little longer.

--------------------------------------------------

Frank reached out with his other hand and cupped her breast, pinching the nipple between his fingers. He noticed Joe was doing the same thing. Fiona was moaning. Was she having another orgasm? It felt like her nipples were getting harder and her pussy was wetter. She began bucking her hips as Joe thrust into her. She slowed down, then moved away from Joe and lay down next to him.

"It's time for me to make you come. I'm going to 69 you until you come in my mouth. Then I am going to ride your cock until you have nothing left. Your friend will just have to watch and wait his turn." Almost right away she was on him. She started her breasts here hanging right above his face. For a moment he just looked at them. They were fantastic. She had large, dark nipples that just begged to be in his mouth. He felt her lips on his chest, and returned the favor. She slowly crawled towards his waist. With every inch she got closer, he felt the anticipation build. He could feel her breasts against his chest as her tongue ran along his abs. Frank felt her hand wrap around his penis and slowly begin to stroke it. Then her lips slid over the head of his cock. He felt the wonderful warm wet feeling of being inside her mouth, her tongue massaging him. He grabbed her ass with his hands and pulled her pussy down to his mouth. His lips pressed against Fiona. He began licking and sucking on her, which turned him on even more. He was getting close, but he was enjoying going down on her too much to stop. He felt the point of no return approaching and dropped his head back to the bed.

"Yes yes, don't stop. I am going to come!" The feeling rushed over him. He could feel it pumping out of him. She stroked him and held him in her mouth as he moaned with pleasure. As soon as she had sucked the last drops out of him, she mounted him. He looked down just in time to see her guide his dick into her. She was fucking him like an animal, her ass pounding against his hips, his cock sliding in and out of her. She leaned forward. Her breasts bounced in front of his face. His orgasm lingered as she rode him. It has never lasted this long. Finally, he felt it fade away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All she heard from below were moans and heavy breathing. He lasted longer than expected, but after a few minutes, she could feel his erection fade. She lay down next to him and kissed him firmly on the lips. She ran her fingers through his chest hair and whispered in his ear

"I have an offer you won't want to refuse, but your friend has to wear the blindfold when I finish him off. Trust me; this will be totally worth it."

"Okay, I trust you."

Fiona removed the blindfold and looked around. It took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust. She took a long look at Joe. He was pretty similar in build to Frank, strong chest, the hint of a six pack, and a nice dick, which he was stroking with his hand.

"Enjoy the show?" She asked.

"Absolutely."

Fiona extended her arm; holding out the blindfold... "Shows over. It's your turn to wear this. You will have to imagine what it looks like when I give you an orgasm."

Joe reached out and took the blindfold, slipping it over his eyes.

"Stand up. I need to take stock of you."

Joe stood and Fiona stepped behind him. She placed her hands on his ass.

"Very nice."

She slid them around, exploring his abs, and then running her fingers through his chest hair... she laid her hands on his chest

"More than a handful. This will do nicely."

She ran her hands down between his legs, grasping his penis.

"More than a handful... and a mouthful. This will do just fine."

"Lie on the floor, on your back and wait for me."

She turned to Joe.

Here's how I'm going give you your orgasm. I am going to ride your cock with my tits in your face until you almost can't take it. I don't want you come in my pussy."

Frank looked at Joe. He was grinning, clearly enjoying the dirty talk from Fiona.

Fiona continued. "Let me know when you are close and I will give you a blowjob that will send you over the edge. You ready? "She asked

Joe nodded.

Fiona crawled between his legs. She took his cock in her mouth, giving him a very messy blowjob. She started rubbing his now slippery dick between her tits.

Once Joe started thrusting into her breasts, Fiona mounted him, guiding his cock inside her. She pinned his wrists to the floor and began bouncing and grinding on his cock. She leaned forward so her nipples just grazed Joes face.

"Fucking you feels so good. I want your cock deep inside me. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She looked down at him and could see him tensing up. She realized he was getting close.

"Are you ready? Do you want to finish in my mouth? Are you thinking about my lips wrapped around your cock when you come?"

Joe managed a yes.

Fiona noticed her hands had moved. One was on her breast pinching her nipple. The other was between her legs, probing her pussy. She realized she could get one more orgasm out of tonight's events if Joe could just hold out a little longer. She spread her legs so Frank could watch her masturbate. Feeling his gaze turned her on a bit more. She intensified her work, squeezing her breast, and rubbing her clit. She slid a finger inside her pussy, mostly for Frank's benefit. Joe's hips bucked up. She felt her third orgasm wash over her.

---------------------------------

Frank sat back and watched Fiona exploring Joe's body. She was taking it all in. She had him lying on the ground pretty quickly. She crawled up between his legs and took him in her mouth. He saw a smile spread across Joe's face. He watched closely how she wrapped her lips around Joe's dick, her head bobbing up and down. He felt his own cock stir, but he was spent. She had fucked him to his limit, and he was still turned on by her. She was rubbing her tits on his cock now. That had to feel good. Joe could probably feel her nipples pressed into his skin.

Then she mounted Joe, pinning him down. She was treating him like a big sex toy, and Joe was enjoying every bit of it. Frank moved closer. She started talking dirty to him, and that was it. Fiona rolled off Joe, and quickly moved her mouth down to his cock, pointing her ass right at Frank. One of her hands moved between her legs. She put her forearm on Joe's thigh to support her weight. Her fingers tugged at her nipple as she engulfed Joe's cock with her mouth. Frank was exhausted, but could not look away as both Joe and Fiona came.

Frank watched and Fiona sucked Joe completely dry. The turned and crawled over to him.

"I think this is the start of something fantastic," she said, curling up in his lap.

12