First Threesome

Story Info
Married couple explore new options.
1.4k words
3.86
37.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, I want to talk about something."

I felt my stomach sink a little and, feeling apprehensive, finished toweling off my hair and turned to stare at him.

"Okay..."

"Come here."

He watched me saunter towards him, naked, and a wide smile crept across his face.

I crossed my arms. "So talk."

He crooked a finger.

"Closer."

I shook my head, trying not to smile. He leaned forward and, snatching my hand, pulled me onto his lap.

"Hey, perv," I objected, squirming as his hands got busy. He kissed my lips, my jaw, my shoulder.

"You smell great," he mumbled into my skin, one hand roaming down my stomach, the other sliding up my thigh.

"I thought you wanted to talk about something."

"In a minute."

He bit my neck, one hand squeezing my breast, the other sliding its way between my thighs. I arched my back slightly, letting myself enjoy his touch, the tough-yet-nimble feel of his skilled fingers. Competent, strong, and just a little possessive.

He flipped me onto my back on the bed, covering my body with his and claiming my mouth with a hot kiss. He nibbled his way across my collarbone, then back for a long, deep, slow tongue dance. His jeans were rough against me, but I could feel his arousal, let myself sink into the kiss as his hands wove through my hair.

"You know I love you," he said quietly.

I pulled away, a bit concerned now. He sighed, then pulled me on top of him as he rolled onto his back.

"What's going on?"

He stared at me, quiet for a minute.

"We have great sex, right?"

"Of course we do."

"And you know I want to make you happy."

"Blake," I framed his face with my hands. "What's the problem?"

"What if I wanted to try something more...experimental." He cut me off before I could respond. "And don't say anything yet, just promise to think about it."

"All right..." I said dubiously.

"You know I love you, and I think you're the sexiest woman I've ever met."

"Mmmhmm."

"But I've always had this fantasy and...I could never quite work up the nerve to ask you, because I didn't want you to think it meant anything was wrong with, you know, us. The way we are."

"Okay?"

"But, well, I've always wanted to try it and..."

"Blake, just say it."

"I want to have a threesome," he blurted, color rising on his face.

I stiffened, pulling away slightly before he gripped my shoulders and held me in place.

"Babe, I think it could be sexy. Listen..."

So I listened to him explain that he only wanted it if I wanted it. That he wanted a chance for us to explore something different, and just see how it went. That if I was uncomfortable in any way, we'd stop. That it would be not just for him, but for us.

He'd always been a good convincer.

A couple days later, I came home to an empty house. I'd barely set down my bag when I got a text: "Car's coming to pick you up. I took care of everything, don't worry. Just leave everything and come meet me."

We drove to a secluded rental home. Hesitant, I strode up the walkway and opened the door. When I opened it, the lights were dimmed. Music was playing. The first thing I saw was a bag on the table.

"Try me on," said the tag, then underneath, "I can't wait to see you in this. I love you."

I took the bag upstairs into the master suite. Candles burned, the bathtub was already full with lots of soaps and a bottle of wine sitting by the edge of the tub. The note on the wine said, "Relax babe. Take a bath and be ready in an hour."

Well, I thought, might as well enjoy myself. Kicked off my clothes and sunk into the warm water. There were also some chocolates, I drank a glass of the wine, then another, letting myself soak and occasionally savoring some of the chocolate.

By the time I got out, over half the bottle was gone and I smiled, feeling a little giddy, and pulled a black silk number out of the bag. Lotions and oils lined the countertops, I lathered myself up in pretty, soothing smells, then shimmied into the lingerie.

Approvingly, I noted that everything fit perfectly. My breasts nearly spilled out of the low cut push up bra, and the panties formed a little heart in the front with red ties criss-crossing up sides of my thighs.

Feeling sexy and buzzed, I made my way to the bed and flopped facedown onto the wide king bed.

I realized I'd dozed off when I woke to two strong hands massaging my back.

"Mmm" I groaned in approval as Blake worked out the knots in my shoulders and stroked along my exposed flesh with some kind of oil.

"Feeling relaxed?"

I nodded as his hands continued their patient assault, dipping ever-so-slightly towards the junction of my thighs, teasing the outer edge of my breasts, kneading my ass. I felt myself grow aroused and wet.

"I want to fuck you so badly," he whispered in my ear, and I felt his stiffness slide against me as he snugged himself up against my backside. I wiggled my ass, pressing my hips back to tease him and heard him groan.

"Oh, you're naughty."

My head light, I giggled as I felt him pull my panties aside and the tip of him enter me just slightly.

"Two can play that game."

He teased me back, easing himself in halfway, only to pull back out. He spread kisses down my back, his hands gripping my hips as he pressed back into me, sliding in easily each time.

"Ohhh," I moaned, trying to arch my back to encourage him, but he just continued his slow, teasing strokes.

"Baby, you're so wet," he said softly, pumping himself in, out, stopping just short of satisfaction, teasing me with the thick head of his cock.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned, wanting more, my head swimming, feeling impossibly turned on.

----- x o

Carissa knew the deal. As discussed, our partner for the night watched as I pleasured my wife, then came to kneel beside me on the bed. She reached around and grabbed my cock, stroking up and down encouragingly as I fucked my wife. Her name was Lucy, and we had made it clear that she was here for both our pleasure.

I turned Carissa over, her eyes heavy from the wine and slid back inside her. I felt her legs wrap around my waist as I began to fuck her deeper. Lucy leaned over and began to suckle my wife's tits, pinching and working her mouth over them as I kept up my steady pace.

"Oh, God!" she screamed as she came, gripping the sheets in ecstasy.

I waited for her to recover, just a little stunned. Fuck that was sexy. Lucy began to make out with her as she shuddered with the after effects, her nipples erect and her body flushed. I stroked my cock watching them. Holy shit.

As Carissa stretched out, obviously content, Lucy grinned and slithered toward me. Carissa watched, intrigued, as Lucy took me into her mouth and began to suck my cock.

"Mmm, baby, you're so big," Carissa commented as Lucy deep throated me, gagging slightly with my girth. I held the back of her head, pumping myself into her, watching as my wife absently stroked herself, one hand toying with her breast.

"You like that, babe? You think you'd like it if I did this to you?" I turned Lucy over, lifting her hips up and giving her a swat on the ass. She squealed in delight, licking her fingers and reaching to rub her clit.

I grabbed the tops of her thighs and pulled her towards me, then thrust hard inside her. My wife watched as her tits bounced madly while I fucked her like an animal, grunting as my skin slapped brutally against hers.

"Oh fuck yeah," I grunted, fucking her from behind and accelerating my thrusts to a frenzied tempo as the bed shook. I pulled out and came violently into Lucy's open mouth as she eagerly lapped up my cum.

Collapsing, I pulled my wife toward me and kissed her forehead. She spared me a speculative glance.

"That was hot," she said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"...want to keep going?"

(to be continued)