First Threesome

Story Info
Girlfriend gives him another girl for his birthday.
1.2k words
3.4
73.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Stacy in my first year of college. We hit it off right away and the most amazing thing about our relationship was how comfortable we were with one another. There was nothing we could not talk about.

We are both very open minded and adventurous and share a lot of the same beliefs towards taboos and sexuality. We became best friends and these things lead to the all of the adventures that we have ever had and has also brought us to where we are today.

A little bit about what we look like, she is a petite red head, 5’4” and trim. She has small beautiful breasts, perfect skin and a beautiful ass. I am 6’ and muscular without looking like I belong in a body builder magazine. If I wear loose clothes you probably would not notice. I am told I am handsome, but have never considered myself a judge of male beauty, so I leave that judgment up to others.

I always felt quite relaxed with Stacy, this is probably a good thing as she was the first woman that I had ever slept with, fortunately thanks to her, not to be my last.

Early in our relationship we shared our fantasies with one another. I think like every man I had the fantasy of being with two women at the same time. Unlike every man I don’t think it was for the same reason. While growing up and looking through adult magazines I always loved the lesbian scenes, I always loved the sensual nature of it.

I told this to Stacy, she did not seem at all disgusted with the idea or at all put off, if anything it was something that she had thought of in the past but never acted on.

Nothing came of this right away, it just lived as one of those fantasies in our minds, something that I know I thought about from time to time when we would be in the throws of passion.

Of course all that changed when we met Indigo. Indigo was just one of those girls that you meet through a friend of a friend. She was free spirited and open-minded. I am not sure how it came about but we started talking about things that really turned us on. It turned out that she really enjoyed being with women, as well as with men and I really enjoyed the idea of her being with Stacy. Stacy was not there at the time all of this was being discussed, but I was sure going to tell her about the finding someone that might help fulfill our fantasy. Stacy met Indigo shortly after that, and they both got a long great, similar sense of humor and dispositions.

I don’t remember really talking about it much after that first time, I won’t say I forgot about it, but I really wasn’t pursuing it at that time. Luckily for me, the girls had not forgotten about it either. My birthday is in the spring and at one point Stacy asked me what I wanted. I said, “Oh, a threesome would be nice.” She laughed and agreed that it would be. But said nothing else.

By the time my birthday rolled around I had more or less forgotten about my birthday wish. We had a small get together of friends and hung out drinking and just generally having fun. Stacy got a bit tired early on and told me she was going to leave and that I should come home soon. Obviously I was a bit slow and missed the hint that there would be more. I got a call an hour later asking if I wanted to come home and get my birthday present, in the background I could hear Indigo yelling, “Ya, come home Tom.” It doesn’t take a genius to figure I left the party quickly. I probably would not have left the building any faster even if it were on fire. When I got to Stacy’s apartment Indigo and Stacy had pushed the beds together and were talking and drinking some beer. Both Indigo and Stacy gave me a hard time for being late and almost missing my birthday present.

Stacy and Indigo left to change into more appropriate clothes, or in this case almost no clothes at all. They both came back dressed in simple negligee. They decided that I deserved some kind of punishment for being late so they tied me to a corner of the bed and told me, “I’d just have to watch for a bit.” Ok, as punishment goes, that was not so bad.

It was clear that while Stacy was not really nervous she was not really sure what to do next. It was a good thing that Indigo was not new to all of this, she was more than happy to help Stacy along. Indigo pulled Stacy into an embrace and began to gently kiss her on the lips, Stacy quickly warmed up to Indigo’s kissing and soon they were in a very long, passionate kiss. The whole thing was incredibly erotic, and seeing two women together has continued to be a major turn on for me. They would slowly caress and pull each other closer together while they kissed, caressing throughout. Indigo would reach under Stacy’s nightgown and grab her perfect little ass.

I’ll say this once, and I am sure I will say it again, it amazes me how much patience women seem to have when making love to one another. It really made me aware of how fast we males tend to rush through things when making love.

This mutual kissing and caressing seemed to go on forever but eventually Indigo decided she wanted to take things to the next level. She slowly lowered Stacy on to her back and while doing so removed her nightgown. She then slowly explored her way down Stacy’s body, licking and nibbling the entire way. When she got down to her mound she removed Stacy’s panties completely exposing her to all of her wants and desires.

I watched on, tied up, hard as a rock as Stacy was eaten by another woman for the first time. Indigo started gently at first but eventually put one and then two fingers into Stacy while she continued to eat her out. Stacy lay only inches from me, moaning and writhing about on the bed. It probably only took 5 minutes before Stacy exploded in one long orgasm. Of course it seemed to last for a lot longer.

Eventually they decided it was time for me to be untied and allowed to play along in the fun. Most everything after that was a little anticlimactic, we all enjoyed fooling around a bit more. I can’t say that Stacy participated with Indigo in much more than kissing and fondling all, in all at this point I think she was still feeling a bit shy. She would of course come out of her shell and experiment with other women more, but well, as you so often read on these sites, that’s another story.

Ok, that is my first attempt to re-tell some of the stories that have actually occurred to my wife and myself. Happy to get feedback and we will see if I continue to work on these.