First Threesome

Story Info
They enjoy it with another woman.
1.3k words
3.89
55.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off like any other night; I had come home from work. I unlocked the front door and went inside. Jodie was not home yet so I went in and had a shower and got changed. We were going out tonight to a restrauent with a friend of Jodies we had met off the net a few weeks ago.

Jodie arrived home a short time later. She slowly peeled her work suit off revealing lovely black lace g-string, showing off her perfect ass, I could feel myself getting hard just looking at her. She looked at me and saw the bulge forming in my pants. She smiled and said, “ We don’t have the time before we go out but do hold that thought”. She slowly bent over as she took off her panties and quickly ran into the bathroom.

I could hear the shower running and could imagine her perfect form the water running over her skin. Her nipples hard under the water. Her soaping every bit of her body her smooth skin tingling. I was tempted to go in and watch, one of my favorite pass times. The buzzer rings and I am brought back to the present. I answer it and it is Kate she is early. I buzz her in and 5 minutes later she is at the unit door.

I fix Kate a drink and we sit on the lounge talking. Kate suddenly looks up in shock, next thing I her is a little scream as I look up Jodie is standing there naked and then runs off to the bedroom. I look at Kate and apologizes, She smiles and say not to worry.

I go into the bedroom to see if Jodie is all right. She yells at me for not warning her that Kate has arrived. I tell her it is ok but she is so embarrassed, she tells me to go out an\d keep Kate Company while she gets dressed.

I come back to the lounge and apologizes to Kate again. Kate assures me it is ok these things happen. She gets up and says she will just go make sure Jodie is ok. After about 5 minutes they both come out smiling. Jodie says all is ok and lets get to the restaurant.

Jodie and Kate decide to sit in the back so they can talk, I am left to drive and joke to them “what am I your slave”, Kate says “ That sounds like a good idea what do you reckon Jodie, should he do what ever we say for the rest of the night?” Jodie looks at me and says “ Kate I think that is a great idea” , Jodie tells me for the rest of the night what ever Kate says I have to do. I say of course, who am I to argue.

We arrive at the restruant and Jodie asks for a table down the back, we sit down with Jodie on one side and Kate on the other. Kate turns to me slides her legs so she is facing me and crosses them, smiling as she does, she does it slowly and I see she is not wearing any panties, I feel my blood get hot and hope Jodie does into notice where I am looking. I turn to see and Jodie is looking at the menu so I breathe a sigh of relief. I look at Kate and she just smiles and moves her legs back under the table.

We order dinner and talk about the normal stuff, general chitchat and share a couple bottles of wine. The talk turns to more risqué things as the night proceeds. Jodie asks Kate how things are going with her boyfriend. Kate replies that they have broken up and has been aching for sex, she realizes what she says and apologies, Jodies say don’t be silly we are all friends. She then says something that surprises me, and asks Kate would she like to borrow me for the night no strings. I ask if I have any say in this and Jodie says no, reminding me I said I would do anything Kate said. I look at her shocked and wonder if they are having a joke at my expense.

Jodie and Kate finish their drinks and say lets go home, on the way home I look in the rear vision mirror and the ladies look straight back at me with smiles on their faces they look at each other and lean over and kiss. My pants start to feel tight, as my cock grows hard. The then look at me again and Jodie says hurry and get home.

I speed up and cannot wait to see what happens when we get back to the unit. We walk in to the unit and Jodie turns to Kate and says since Kate has seen her naked it is only fair that she gets to see her Naked. Kate smiles and slowly starts to peel her clothes off. She undoes the ties at the top of her dress and lets go, she stands completely naked, and She was not wearing a bra either. She is magnificent, standing there naked only with a little smile o her face her nipples getting hard.

Jodie tells Kate to sit down on the chair and then walks over to me, she see the bulge in my pants and unzips my fly reaching in and taking my raging hard on out. I look over to Kate who is sitting with her legs wide giving me a great view of her glistening lips. Josie puts her heap down and starts sucking on my hard on, Wrapping her lips around and moving her tongue exquisitely. I feel the first of the precum ooze from the tip; Jodie must have tasted it and stops. Looks up at me and says, “Enjoy the show my sweet”

Jodie walks over to Kate, Kate stands up and slowly takes Jodie’s clothes off bit by bit. all the time kissing Jodie all over , first her neck and working her mouth down Jodie’s body to the breasts and belly and then gently kissing her pussy lips. Jodie lightly moans and the lifts Kate up and walks her toward the balcony. Jodie and I sometimes have sex their loving the feeling of the air on our hot bodies.

I move out to the balcony as well to watch sitting in the corner as they lay down on the blanket we have out there for just this purpose. Kate reaches up and takes the glass of wine from my hand and slowly dribbles it over Jodie’s body. Kate then licks the wine off from Jodie’s breasts sucking and licking the nipples. Jodie’s moaning and whimpering with pleasure, gently moving Kate’s head lower and lower down her body till Kate is between her legs. Lapping at her pussy, her warm breath on Jodie’s lips.

I am so turned on my dick in my hands being rubbed slowly as I watch this tow beautiful women satisfy each other. I get up and move to the kitchen taking out a bottle of honey. I take it back out to the balcony and notice the ladies have now moved to a 69 position with Jodie on top of Kate. I dribble the honey between Kate’s legs; Jodie looks at me and smiles. She then puts her head down and licks hungrily, sending Kate in to spasms of pleasure. I can see Jodie’s tongue working faster and faster licking every drop of honey from Kate’s shaved pussy.


They are both eating each others pussy bringing each other to the heights of pleasure I am dieing to join in and start undressing, Jodie sees me standing there naked and tells me to move to the bedroom they will be their soon. They tell me to keep my eyes closed till the say to open them.

To be continued

Part II

Waking up to the feeling of two warm female bodies either side of me.