First Threesome Ch. 01

Story Info
Jen with Lex and Ken.
1.1k words
4.18
51.4k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
251 Followers

Jen lay in the soothing hot water of the large tub in their hotel suite, smiling to herself as she recalled how her lover Lex had awoken her this morning. She could still feel the heat from his lips as they encircled her nipple, suckling her gently awake. Jen had awarded him a grateful moan, and as his lips left her breast she turned her shoulders to offer her other hard nub for the same treatment, but he just looked down at her and smiled, he was dressed and ready to go to work. She had tagged along as he had visited different regions of his company, staying in nice hotels and enjoying incredible evenings in bed.

"Good morning beautiful" he whispered, "I just couldn't leave without saying goodbye."

"If you keep that up you won't be going anywhere" she countered, stretching sensuously for his benefit. He bent and kissed her quickly, "I have a favour to ask." She looked up, waiting for him to continue. "This is Ken's last day in the region, he's moving to head office, would you mind terribly if he came to dinner with us tonight?"

She thought for a moment, she had heard Lex speak of him often. "Just me and two handsome gentlemen?" she asked, and he grinned and nodded. "How could a girl say no to an offer like that."

"Double your pleasure, double your fun" he teased, "Give you an excellent opportunity to flirt a little."

"I don't need very much encouragement to be a bit of a flirt" she giggled, "I'll have to think of something special to wear." Lex smiled and lowered his lips to her turgid nipple, nipping her lightly with his teeth. "That's my girl, I'm sure you can put a special outfit together for an evening out with two escorts, and you know how I enjoy watching you teasing another man." With one more little kiss and a devilish smile he left her to contemplate her day.

She had a lazy breakfast then spent time at the spa, manicure and pedicure, facial and a massage, a light lunch bringing her to this quiet time in the tub.

She let her eyes survey her body as she gave some thought to the evening. Large firm breasts capped with light pink areole, nipples thick and jutting from their centres. Flat tummy giving way to a womanly rounded mound, thick labia protruding just below, smooth and soft as silk, nicely rounded hips tapering to long legs. Lex loved to plant a seed, having Ken for dinner indeed. He knew she would spend quite a bit of time planning her outfit for all of them to enjoy.

She climbed from the tub and checked her beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes as she towelled dry, then started pulling some pieces from her suitcase. A tiny red satin thong she thought, the colour of passion. Black stockings, stay-ups, the tight lace holding her thighs firmly, leaving just a little pale bare skin, her panties framed between. A low cut black lace bra, her nipple poking into the material, the pale pinkness visible. Red silk blouse, a few buttons undone to leave a hint of cleavage, a blouse with buttons that on occasion let go by themselves she remembered, mmmm, wouldn't Lex like that she thought, Ken too, perfect. Tight black leather skirt, just above her knee, a slit up the front to mid thigh. A pair of high heels that were a pinch too high if she had to walk any great distance, but she would suffer through as they made her legs look great and her ass incredible. A little make up and she was almost ready before Lex made it back. "You look delicious" he whistled at her, "Maybe we should just stay here."

She smiled back her appreciation of the compliment, then teased, "I spent all afternoon getting ready to flirt with Ken and you at dinner, or did you just want to invite him up here and we will order in?"

"We may never eat if that happened" he answered, his eyes flashing as Jen felt a bit of a flush touch her skin. He reached for her hand and guided her to the lobby, and Jen instinctively knew which gentleman was Ken, he was a slightly younger, larger Lex. Jen gave him a dazzling smile as Lex introduced her, Ken giving her a hug, telling her she was even more beautiful than Lex had admitted. They walked towards Lex's pick-up, Ken had made reservations for them. Ken folded himself into the backseat, moving behind Lex so he could see Jen as they drove. Jen half turned to speak with him, her shoulders back, her breasts nicely displayed, she smiled when she caught Ken looking, and could see the encouraging look in Lex's glance.

The trip took no time and Ken was very gallant, helping her out of the truck, his eyes flicking over her legs as she turned and took his hand.. The restaurant had their table ready, a bottle of champagne chilling. Jen sat between her dates, enjoying the attention from both of them, flirting coyly as much as possible. She also made eye contact with their waiter, holding his gaze for an extra second, teasingly. The champagne went quickly, much toasting and laughing as they became more comfortable with each other, and Jen started to become more familiar, touching a hand or leg, shoulder or chest during conversation. Lex and Ken noticed and quickly reciprocated, fingers on her neck or shoulders, tracing along her legs. Jen was enjoying their touch and moved her legs a little apart so thier hands wouldn't bump into each other, giving them more access to the insides of her thighs. During dinner with wine more inhibitions were evaporated, until Jen noticed the waiters eyes on her crotch as both men caressed her. She slowly moved her legs further apart as he watched, inviting Lex and Ken to explore even more. The waiter gasped, his eyes moving up to Jens as she smiled at him, spreading her legs a tiny bit more, feeding on the lusty look in his eyes.

Lex caught this interplay between Jen and their waiter, his eyes glancing down to her lap. The waiters view would be of a comely blonde sitting between two handsome men, her legs spread enough to give him a view of bright red panties, framed with a touch of bare skin, then dark stockings, her eyes locked on his as she smiled, knowing he was watching the two men touching her in a very sensuous way. What was the rest of the evening going to be like he wondered.

baremetal
baremetal
251 Followers