First Threesome Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen with Lex and Ken.
1.8k words
4.43
30k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

Jen had totally enjoyed being the centre of attention during dinner, and did not want the feeling or the evening to end just yet. She turned to her lover Lex as his friend Ken went to pay the bill, her eyes sparkling and her skin flushed.

"Having a good time my love?" He asked as he held her close and nuzzled her neck.

"Very much so" she gushed," Ken is so much like you and is so easy to talk to."

Lex brushed her lips with his, "And he seems quite taken with you also baby, and who could blame him, you are looking so sexy this evening."

She giggled and looked Lex in the eye, "I'm feeling pretty sexy too, with both of you rubbing my legs so much."

He kissed her cheek and whispered softly in her ear, "I got so hard when you spread your legs for the waiter while we were sharing you, I can hardly wait to see what else you might have in mind."

Jen gasped at his admission, then pulled him tight to her to feel the thickness in his pants. "You OK with me flirting with Ken honey?" she asked then saw his big grin and knew the truth.

"More than OK baby, I'm your biggest fan."

Ken joined them again and Jen stood on her tippy toes to give him a kiss, holding his lips for just a second longer than was needed, thanking him for dinner. They all knew he was putting the meal on expenses and as he was out with his boss there would be no issues, but it was still nice of him. Jen linked arms with her two escorts in such a way that their arms were rubbing sensuously along the sides and bottoms of her breasts as they exited the restaurant and headed for Lex's pickup truck. Ken escorted her to the passenger side, enjoying having her all to himself for a moment. Jen told him to sit in the front seat, she would squeeze into the back much easier than he could, and he gratefully said thanks as he helped guide her up and into the tight space. It took some twisting to accomplish and Jen felt at least one button let go on her blouse, her skirt riding high on her thighs also.

Ken had quite a grin on his face as his eyes feasted on the peeks he was receiving. Jen slid further along the seat until she was visible to Ken if he turned to speak to her, and she would make sure he wanted to. She looked up to see Lex adjusting his rear-view mirror, giving her a big wink as his eyes slid down her body. She checked herself out, her blouse was gapping to show the tops of her bra cups when she leaned forward, and her skirt had ridden up quite high, she thought her panties might be visible from the front seats. She flushed a little bit more as she realized she was not going to fix her blouse or adjust her skirt. She knew she made the right decision as she watched Ken's eyes travel through her cleavage and then up her legs, devouring her before looking up to her eyes and giving her an easy smile to let her know he was enjoying the view.

The drive to their hotel was short and no surprise Ken engaged Jen in playful banter the whole trip, keeping her entertained and giving her encouraging smiles anytime she leaned forward or adjusted her legs for his benefit. Jen was quite surprised at how arousing it was to be playfully flashing herself to a handsome man with her lovers encouragement. When they parked in the underground parking at the hotel Ken quickly jumped out to help her wiggle out of the back seat and she purposely slid along the leather, her skirt riding even higher giving Ken a long look at the top of her stockings and the damp panel of red satin straining to contain her swollen cuntlips, shuddering to herself, knowing she only used the cunt word when she was very excited. Ken stood by her as Lex walked around to join them, a tinge of longing in his eyes.

Jen reached down to adjust her skirt, maintaining an air of prim and proper, and pretended to notice the popped button on her blouse for the first time. "Looks like I'm starting to jump out of my shirt" she giggled and started to reach for the button when Lex took her hand.

"I think you look really hot like that honey, why don't you leave it like that." Jen shrugged her shoulders then turned to Ken, watching his eyes flicker to her breasts, her eyes posing a question to his when they finally returned to her face.

"Don't do it up because of me" he said in mock horror, "I think it makes you look even more desirable than before."

"All right then" she decided, "but you should both know the second button almost always pops open too!"

This time Lex's eyes toured the top of her breasts before settling on hers with a grin on his face. 'We will wish and hope for that you can be sure" he laughed, Ken nodding his head quickly in agreement.

Jen took each of their offered arms and snuggled them up against her tits, another word she only used when her passions were enflamed, and although the contact was nowhere near her nipples she could feel them harden as her breasts enjoyed the warm movement of the back of their hands through her blouse and bra. She knew both of her escorts were now too excited to end the evening early and steered them towards the lounge near the lobby. "Shall we go in here?" she asked, watching Lex move forward and speak with the host, some money change hands as they were lead to a booth in the back by a small raised dance floor. The club was almost empty and the college age waiter looked at them hopefully for a break in the boredom.

They ordered drinks and the men snuggled in on both sides of Jen, their hands picking up where they had left off in the restaurant, tracing along her legs, her belly, neck and shoulders. She encouraged their exploring by raising her arms so that her fingers could play with the hair on the back of their necks, thrusting her breasts out, turning her whole body towards one, then the other, feeling her skirt continue to creep higher. The only time she moved her arms down was when she took a sip of her wine, or when the young waiter came by. She remembered how excited Lex was when she flirted with the waiter in the restaurant so she made doubly sure to put on a show for this one. Once as he refilled her wine glass and pointedly looked at her as he asked if there was anything else he could do she made sure she caught his eye as she leaned forward, letting the spill of her breasts invite his look, telling him the service was great and to keep it up, her eyes flicking to his crotch. She then leaned back quite slowly letting him see her escorts hands on her legs. "Don't be shy about coming here" she teased, "I'm not very shy either" she cooed, letting her legs fall a little further apart.

Kens fingers gave her thigh a gentle squeeze to show how much he had enjoyed her little scenario with their waiter, then excused himself to use the washroom. He leaned in to give her a peck on the cheek but she turned her head quickly and met his lips head on, the tip of her tongue flicking out to taste him for a second. "Miss you already" she teased, then snuggled back into Lex's arms. Her lover licked then sucked at the back of her neck sending shivers through her body, asking her if she was having a good time. She nodded and asked him the same. He smiled and sat up for a moment.

"You are making the two of us crazy baby, absolutely horny as hell."

Jen looked at him, a little confused, "Am I coming on too strong?" she asked. Lex grinned and shook his head.

"We can smell you honey, the scent of your arousal is everywhere, your panties must be soaked, the sweetest of perfumes, the strongest aphrodisiac, making us hunger for you."

"I am very wet' she admitted, "but didn't realize it affected you guys so much."

Lex leaned closer to her and took a deep breath, whispering softly,"It tells us you are aroused, ready and wanting to mate, and makes us delirious with the need to have you."

"Mmmm", she moaned, "If my scent makes you that horny I wish I could let you taste me."

Lex grinned and his eyes sparkled as he reached across her for Ken's glass. Lex placed it on the table in front of Jen then looked at her with a smile on his lips. "Coat the rim of his glass with the nectar dripping from your honey pot baby, then let me clean your fingers."

Jen shuddered as a small orgasm took her just thinking about the erotic act she was about to commit. With Lex watching her every move she pulled her tiny panties away from her swollen and slick labia and dipped two of her fingers into her slit, then held them up for both of them to see how her thick juices coated her fingers. She quickly ran them around the rim of Ken's glass then offered them to Lex to lick, but he shook his head.

"Do it again, make sure there's a nice thick coating of you." Her fingers went back between her thighs, this time scooping her wetness from her deep pink slit, her fingers oozing with her juice. She slathered herself thickly on the rim, watching it drip into his wine, then offered her fingers to Lex. He sucked them both clean, savouring her taste, then moved Ken's glass back into place. "You taste exquisite" he whispered, "makes me want to throw you to the floor right here and now."

Ken was just returning and Jen slid over to get out before he sat down, her hand pressed against his chest for a moment, she could feel how hot his body was. She walked away slowly from the table, feeling their eyes on her ass all the way to the washroom door. She moved into a stall and let her head rest against the cool metal of the door for a moment to calm her down. Jen pulled her sodden panties down and for a moment thought about just taking them off, but they were soaked with her essence and it was driving the two of her escorts crazy, so she patted her thighs dry then slipped her swollen pussy back into the wet satin. She primped for a time by the mirror then reapplied her bright red lip gloss. Time to go back to her very attentive mates.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers