First Threesome: Tim's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them turned to look at me expectantly. I stood, looking back at them unselfconsciously. I quickly stripped down, and soon the three of us were enjoying the first sight of each other's nakedness. Matt and I were very obviously turned on, our rigid cocks jutting out in front of us. Jessica seemed to be transfixed, studying them.

"Okay baby," Matt said, "you have two cocks hard and ready for you. Just let us know what you want and it's all yours."

Jessica seemed to know exactly what she wanted. She went over and sat down on the edge of the bed, holding her hands out to us, beckoning. Matt and I came over, stopping directly in front of her. From her sitting position she was at eye level with our willing equipment.

"Oh my god," she said breathlessly, "both of your cocks are almost exactly the same size!" I just had to look down and see for myself. She was right. Both of us were at about the 7 inch mark and almost the same thickness. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I realized that Matt's balls were clean shaven. I had never seen that before.

Jessica looked up at us, grinning lecherously. She licked her lips, looking like a sweet seductress. She put one hand on my outside hip, and gripped Matt's hip with the other. Jessica leaned forward in what seemed like slow motion. Her moist pink tongue darted out of her mouth and licked the head of my cock. She swirled her tongue over my cock-head in a circular motion, then without warning she opened her mouth wide and took my whole cock into her mouth all the way to my balls. I moaned out loud. She bobbed her head up and down on my cock several times, swallowing every inch of it without difficulty.

Then it was my turn to watch her do the same to Matt. It was so fucking erotic watching her swallow his cock. Seeing his meat sliding between her moist lips was almost as good as feeling it myself. Well, almost. Soon he was moaning with pleasure as well.

I wasn't at all prepared for what happened next. With Matt's cock still in her mouth, Jessica turned her head slightly and captured my dick as well. Looking down I could see her cheeks stuffed full like a chipmunk hoarding food. I glanced over at Matt and he seemed surprised as well. Jessica appeared to love it, and she started running her tongue over my cock, and I assumed she was doing the same to him too. I could hear her lightly moaning as she did her best to suck our rods in deeper.

My cock was crammed right up next to Matt's inside her mouth, and I couldn't possibly have cared less. I had never seen a woman enjoying giving head like this, and it felt so fucking good that my head was spinning. It wasn't long before I knew I was going to cum.

Apparently Matt was almost there as well, and Jessica knew it. I don't know how she managed, but she sucked our swollen cocks into her mouth even further, running her tongue over them at the same time. When she reached up and began stroking my balls and Matt's in time with her sucking, that was it. I whispered in a raspy voice that I was going to cum, and I heard Matt say, "Oh god, Jessie, me too!"

I felt my balls tighten in that particular way and I went off like a rocket. I know it was a huge load that I shot into her mouth. Matt was moaning, "fuck, yes" over and over, then I saw his body go rigid and he came too. Jessie was still sucking like a woman possessed, and I don't know how she managed to swallow all that cum. Only a few drops escaped from the corners of her mouth, and when she finally withdrew she captured those with her tongue.

She alternated between Matt and me, licking our wet dicks clean. She then crawled up to the middle of the bed, laying on her back and smiling happily at us. "You both taste so fucking good," she said, "and I can't wait to fuck you both. But first, I want one of you to eat my pussy and make me cum."

Jessica spread her legs and began lazily fingering her clit as the two of us guys recovered. Matt climbed up onto the bed and stretched out next to her. He whispered in her ear while looking at me, "I think the honor of licking your sweet pussy should go to our guest." She nodded her agreement, and I was only too happy to oblige.

I climbed on the bed, crawling up between her legs. I could smell the enticing scent of her arousal, and I could see the wetness that was already starting to drip down her legs. I began by tracing the outline of her inflamed pussy lips with my tongue. I heard a loud hiss as Jessica involuntarily sucked her breath in between her teeth. She tasted like pure sex, and I loved it. I slid my tongue between her pussy lips, pushing it as far into her as I could.

She writhed beneath me, and she started grinding her hips into my face. My cock was already hardening again with the excitement of having my mouth on her pussy. Jessica nearly screamed when I went to work on her clit with my lips and tongue. Her little bud was firm and I flicked at it with my tongue.

All of the sudden Jessica moaned even louder, and without stopping, I looked up with just my eyes and I could see Matt sucking one pink nipple and pinching the other harder than I thought any woman could stand. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on the variety of sensations she was feeling.

I started alternately licking and sucking her clit, and without a second thought I reached up and shoved my middle finger into her pussy all the way up to my knuckle. Her eyes sprang open, and her body seemed to momentarily go crazy with movement. Matt said, "Yeah, baby...cum for Tim. I want to see his face covered with your hot juices!"

She was moaning uncontrollably as her orgasm overtook her. I continued lapping at her hard little clit until her body went limp. I smiled up at both of them with my face still wet with Jessica's cum. A little winded, I scooted up and stretched out on the other side of her. She immediately turned to me and started kissing me, her tongue probing my mouth, tasting herself.

My cock was hard and ready again, and one glance told me that Matt was ready to go too. "Well baby," Matt said grinning mischievously, "I think it's time Tim and I had a Jessica sandwich!" She replied, "Oh yesss! I want both of your cocks in me so bad! Please fuck me, both of you."

Matt gently rolled Jessica onto her side, facing me. I couldn't wait another second to bury my cock in her. She threw her top leg over both of mine, positioning her eager pussy right in front of my cock. I heard myself moan when I slowly thrust forward, entering her. I never imagined that her pussy would be so tight! It felt like I was sliding into a wet silk glove that was custom made to fit my dick.

I stopped moving and held still as Matt carefully prepared to enter Jessica's ass. He was moving slowly, delicately, lovingly. I could tell by the look on her face the instant Matt's cock entered her. He began moving slowly, giving her ass plenty of time to adjust to the size of his erect tool. I kept still, waiting, thoroughly enjoying just having my cock insider her silky tightness.

Soon Jessica hips began to move, finding a rhythm. She fucked the two of us, slowly at first, then faster and faster. I reached up and started playing with her aroused nipples. In response, she kissed me passionately. I could see Matt over Jessica's shoulder, and he was kissing the back of her neck and her shoulders. Her hips began to move more urgently, riding her two cocks with enthusiasm. She stopped kissing me and turned her head to kiss her husband. She was moaning into his mouth. She broke the kiss, first looking at Matt then at me, and said "You both feel so fucking good. I love being filled up with your cocks! Pleeease fuck me harder!"

She didn't have to ask us twice. Matt and I both increased the force of our thrusts into her and she started screaming, "Oh yes!" over and over. Suddenly Matt reached forward, sliding his hand between Jessica and I and began fingering her clit as he pumped his cock into her. When I thrust forward into her each time, I could feel his fingers graze my cock as well. I liked it.

Jessica's body began shuddering violently, and the look of ecstacy on her face told me she was cumming again. When I felt her pussy contracting and clinching my cock tighter, my balls let loose and I shot what felt like another huge load deep inside her. Matt wasn't far behind. His thrusts became eratic and he got off too, softly biting her shoulder as he did.

We all lay there for a long time panting with exertion and enjoying the slow-subsiding waves of pleasure. After a while, Jessica softly kissed each of us in turn and said, "Thank you both so much. That was so much better than I'd even fantasized. I'll never forget it as long as I live."

Matt and I got dressed so he could take me back to my car. Jessica was apparently too exhausted to move, so I kissed her goodbye as she lay still curled up in bed. I caressed her cheek and told her she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever had the pleasure to be with.

Matt drove me back and we parted with a handshake. Matt thanked me again, and my stomach did a happy flip-flop when he said that if they decided to ever do this again, I'd be hearing from them.

For the rest of the weekend I couldn't seem to get Jessica and Matt off my mind. Images of our hot time together popped into my head at the most unusual times. When I went back to work on Monday, I decided I'd like to do something nice for them to thank them. I ordered a case of the most expensive champagne I could afford and had it sent to them.

On Wednesday when I got home from work, there was a box waiting for me that was from the Corbetts. There was a note inside which read, "Dear Tim - Thank you so much for the champagne. We'll toast you at least once with every bottle we drink. We wanted you to have something to remember us by as well. We both hope you'll enjoy the enclosed surprise. Jessica and Matt."

There were two tissue wrapped items in the box. The first contained the lovely silky black panties that Jessica had worn that night. My heart sped up when I saw that the second box held a video tape.

Five minutes later I was sitting in my recliner with my pants down around my ankles, slowly stroking my cock with Jessica's panties, and watching the tape of our hot encounter. I was so glad they'd been sneaky and made the tape without my knowledge. I had a new favorite film.

12