First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rouquie
Rouquie
11 Followers

The last thing I saw was Sharra's unconscious body toppling forward, my vision going black as her chest struck my own, her head landing in the cradle of my shoulder.

"So what now?" She asked quietly, drawing circles on my shoulder.

"I don't really know," I admitted.

"Well what do you usually do... after wards?" I could feel her blush on my skin. A slightly warming of her cheeks and turn of her head to hide her face.

"Well," I smiled at her, reaching up to touch her cheek, "Usually I have a drink or get something to eat."

"Oh," she said after a moment's silence.

I traced my fingers down her face to her chin, lifting her face so I could once more look into her eyes.

"Why do you ask?"

She blushed a little more, averting her eyes quickly before looking back at me.

"You only do this once?" she asked then.

I didn't know what she meant at first. What did she mean 'once'? I had made love to a score of girls, some no older then her and a few who were reaching their twenty's. I had romped with them several times before the relationship ended, a couple only just a few times.

Did she mean that I would only make love to her just this once? Then just dump her shortly after?

"Sharra, there is no way I am letting you go," I said quickly, wanting her to know that this was not a one-night-stand, "I have you now and I am going to keep you right beside me for as long as I can."

At first her eyes betrayed her confusion. "That's not what I meant," She leant closer to kiss my lips lightly before snuggling her head under my chin, "I wouldn't want to leave, not knowing that I love you this much."

"Then what?" I was slightly relieved but still worried about what she wanted to know.

"Don't you have... you know..." She shrugged, "a round two?"

I was silent a short while before letting out a soft chuckle. Then I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" even through my mirth I could hear the hurt in her voice.

"Nothing" I chortled, pressing my forehead gently against her temple and giving her cheek a quick kiss.

"Yes it is!" she struck my shoulder weakly with an open hand, "what's so funny?"

"Nothing is!" I repeated, forcing it through my grin.

"If you don't tell me what was so funny I'm leaving!" She made to sit up, pushing her hands against my shoulders.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her, my mirth vanishing in an instant. "No don't leave!"

"Then tell me!" She kept her head hovered over mine, a slight frown marking her lips.

I smiled slowly and gently at her. "I didn't mean to laugh, its just no one's ever said it to me like that before. I'm sorry."

"Oh," she said again, her eyes darting away from mine and her head lowering slightly. Though I could still see the slight rosy blush that crept over her cheeks.

"Do you want me to make love to you again?" I asked, whispering into her ear.

She blushed deeper, turning her head more. "You think I'm strange don't you?"

"Never," I smiled, touching her far cheek to guide her face back to mine, "I think your amazing."

She smiled and her face turned into a ray of sunshine. "Amazingly strange?"

"Alright," I chuckled again, "Amazingly strange then."

We smiled at each other a long moment then. I cast my eyes over her damp face, her still blushing cheeks and her luscious lips and realized that she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

With my eyes locked into her own I smiled and kissed her lips once more, stoking the fire that burns with warmth and passion deep within her soul. A fire that even this frosted maiden could not resist.

Rouquie
Rouquie
11 Followers
12