First Time

Story Info
Young wife meets an older man with her hubby.
6.4k words
4.4
264.9k
177
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,174 Followers

This happened long ago. My wife and I had been married for about a year. We met in college and were sweethearts from the start. It happened so quickly that it did not seem like we were dating, we were just together all the time. It was not asking if she was free this Friday, we just knew we were for each other. It seemed we immediately recognized in each other what we were looking for, which was something different from our parents. Cathie's father was a martinet, overbearing, controlling, and domineering. I was laid back and easy going.

Cathie was a giver, a pleaser, considerate, concerned about others. Also, although she tired to hide it, she had considerable physical assets under her loose fitting clothes.

One thing we did not do together was sex! Cathie, like me, had been raised in a strict religious background so there was no sex involved (until we got engaged). So we were both sexually inexperienced.

Luckily, after graduation, we both landed jobs and got married. I was working with a good accounting firm and Cathie as a nurse.

One day, I was walking back from lunch with one of my bosses, who was about 15 years older than I and a fun guy; he suggested a detour down a side street. We came upon an adult book store, and he said, "Let's check this out."

In we went (my first visit to such a place). Immediately, we were confronted with huge tits! On covers of magazines though. My boss said, "You check out the left side; I'll look at the right." I think he did not want me to see what he was looking at.

As I wandered, I noticed a group of magazines with covers that seems to have snap shots of ordinary people. Intrigued, I picked one up. It was what I learned was called a contact or swingers magazine. Hmmm, a way for swingers to contact each other, I thought. My impression of this scene was one of wife swapping. People got together and swapped partners. However, as I looked through this magazine, I was surprised to learn it was much more diverse than that.

Finally the magazine came open to a page with ads from people in my area. Right in front of me at the bottom, middle of the page was a photo of a man's naked torso – well a bit more than his torso as his genitalia were on prominent display, and impressive genitals they were too. His face was not visible (but then again, that was not what he was selling), but his revealed torso showed a beefy man of middle age (he did state his age in the ad – he was some 20 years older than my wife and I).

However, as I alluded, his torso was not the only thing that was beefy. He had a long, thick, uncircumcised cock, with foreskin forming an "O" at the end of his prick, framed by two hanging, robin's eggs large balls. It was difficult to judge by looking at the picture but it appeared that his penis, which extended to the base of his scrotum, was at least 7" while at its ease.

The surprising thing, if not shocking to me, was that the ad was directed towards husbands. He even listed his phone number! In essence, Alan, as his name was stated in the ad, was exhorting husbands to bring their wives to him, or at least make them available, to get a good and proper fucking! This was unheard of in my world at the time. Oh I knew about cuckolds, but not willing ones. I always thought that cuckolding resulted in the wronged husbanding shooting lead from a gun and not sperm from his cock at the revelation of his being cuckolded.

I was shocked at my reaction, which was to look with fascination at the picture and the ad, which I read several times, and which caused a stirring in my genitals! What was that about?! Not that I imagined my wife in a position like that; but did men actually contact this man? The thought of it aroused me and greatly confused me at the same time.

Suddenly, I put the magazine down, like getting rid of guilty evidence, realizing that I had been holding it for some time. I looked around and was relieved to see that no one had noticed what I had been looking at.

For the next week, thoughts of this man, of my calling him, and even of my wife naked in his arms, and other images came unbidden into my mind. They were quickly banished. "No, no, no, not my wife, not the woman I love," I said to myself. This was wrong! It was so very wrong. What kind of a man would do this, even think about it. I felt dirty and unworthy.

However, one day, without conscious thought, I found myself taking the same detour my boss and I had taken, and, subsequently found myself outside the adult bookstore. I paused when I realized where I was, but then quickly moved on. I was actually sweating and it was not that hot out.

Then one night when Cathie was working midnights, I had a dream. In my dream, as I walked into our home, I saw my wife and this man in our living room. However, they were not sitting and talking - when I say I saw my wife, I should say I saw her on her knees with her naked ass sticking up. This man, who now had a face, was smirking at me as he sat in a chair, legs splayed out, with my wife between them, her head bobbing up and down in his crotch! It turned out to be a wet dream and I awakened as I shot my semen.

Again, I felt confused, ashamed, a husband does not allow this to happen to his wife; nonetheless I also had to admit that it was incredibly arousing. Ultimately I fell asleep. After that I did not immediately banish images of my wife and this man when they came, still unbidden, into my mind.

The following week, I had to take some documents to a client one morning. My boss felt it would be a good opportunity to connect with the client and I walked to his office alone. I did, in fact, have a good visit. I felt good walking back to the office; and, when I came to that side street, I walked down it. Without thinking, I entered the adult book store and headed for the section where I had seen that magazine of the beefy guy. When I got there, I did not see the magazine. My heart jumped! Where is it?! I looked frantically for it. It had four snapshots on a black cover. I did not see it! Damn! Wait a minute – why was I so disappointed? I did not intend to contact this guy, right? What did it matter? I was confused again but compelled to continue looking.

Then I saw a similar magazine but this had a red cover. I looked closer and realized this was the next edition. What if his ad is not in this edition?! I quickly flipped to the section covering our area. There he was! Relief! Shock! Why was I so relieved?

Confused, I left the bookstore and was soon back in the office. The first thing I did was to write in my pocket calendar, "Alan – 555-5555" (well not all 5s but his actual number). I did not realized that I had memorized the number!

The next week, Cathie was working afternoons. One of those evening, I found myself pacing by the phone. Then I found myself standing with the phone in my hand. Although torn, I was soon dialing Alan's number!

"Yeah," came a gruff answer to my call.

"Uh, is this Alan?"

"Yeah, watta want?"

"Uh, I saw your ad and I was wondering ..."

"You got a wife? I don't waste my time on just bullshitting."

"Oh yes, I have a wife. I, hmmm, was just wondering ..."

"Yeah, what? You want to see her get fucked by a big cock? You've come to the right place."

What a jerk I thought. What am I doing talking to any man about my wife, let alone someone who sounded like a low class dirt bag. Easy enough, just hang up, but for some reason I did not. I still stayed on the line. There was a certain thrill in doing what I considered really taboo. Although there was an internal battle raging, externally, I followed my dick. Not only did I stay on the line but I was standing, talking to him. Standing like one's does when professor or superior enters the room. This too mildly excited me. It was like he was already taking control.

"Well I haven't talked to her about it yet, but I think I would like to explore it."

"Tell you what – call me when you have figured it out. No, wait, tell me about her first and then I'll let you know if you can call me again."

What the hell is this, I thought – I have to sell him on the idea of having sex with my wife?! He should be thankful. Look how long it took me to get her, and I felt like the luckiest man alive when we finally did have sex. Now I have to entice this cretin to have sex with my wife? I thought again that I should just hang up. Nonetheless, I stayed, standing, on the line and responded to his command to tell him about my wife.

"Well she is about 5'6, 140 pounds, light brown hair, blue eyes, attractive."

"Get to the good stuff," he said gruffly.

"Uh," I said, feeling very odd about being told to reveal my wife's intimate areas to this crude stranger. I do not know why, but I continued talking, "Her measurements are like 38- 26- 40."

"Describe her tits in detail."

Hmmm, this was getting more uncomfortable, but perversely more exciting as I followed his orders and answered his questions.

"Well they are large and full, heavy, I guess, and they curve up a little, they do not just hang down, just a little sag due to the weight and her nipples stick out quite a lot when aroused. Her aureole are large and a dark pink."

Wow! That was a lot to reveal. I almost felt like I was undressing my wife for him. In fact, I had undressed somewhat while saying this. I had unbuckled my belt and my pants and underpants were around my ankles while my now hard dick was in my hand.

"How large?"

"Double the area of a silver dollar?, I think."

"O.K., tell me about her cunt."

I was a little stunned about his coarseness in his referring to my wife's vagina as a cunt. It was not a word that either my wife or I used. But did I hang up? No.

"Well her pussy lips are puffy and give good padding when fucked hard." Wow, did I really just say that? "She has a nice thatch of hair surrounding her pussy. "

Now I just volunteered, "Her ass is beautifully shaped, wonderfully soft, large ass cheeks."

"O.K. Talk to her and you can call me when she is ready. She sounds like the kind of woman I enjoy fucking. I like a little something to hold onto, heh heh, as well as hold and feel and it sounds like she has a lot."

Two more strokes and I came. After this call I felt bothered, confused – did I really just do that? Did I just tell a stranger the intimate details of my wife's body, hoping that he would deign to meet her and fuck her? What kind of man would do that, talking like that about someone he loved and had a duty to protect? I felt dirty and told myself I would not do that again. I tried to deny the overwhelming feeling of arousal I had felt and vowed to keep my promise not to do it again.

Besides, I did not think Cathie would go for this at all. Whatever my conscious mind was doing, it seems my subconscious mind was working overtime. Occasionally, it would seep into my consciousness and a thought would appear that it would be hot just to have my wife talk to him. That thought would soon be banished though.

The next time I made love to Cathie, I spoke to her with a French accent. She giggled and mentioned my name, telling me to stop, with a laugh in her voice. I told her she is mistaken, that I am Jacques and am very happy that her husband was out of town and that she was kind enough to put me up for the night. More giggling, but I stayed in character, and surprisingly, she had a good orgasm, which she often did not during intercourse. Hmmm.

I continued to role play when we made love. I could be someone from the ghetto, the plumber, a police officer, who needed to arrest and search her. All were met with success and resulted in nice orgasms for my wife.

I found myself alone one evening and horny; and, without a thought, I was soon dialing Alan on the phone, despite my pledge. To hell with the pledge I thought, this is hot stuff. I told Alan that I would like to bring my wife over to his place on Friday, but could not guarantee that she would be up for sex. I had to convince her just to meet.

He said, "O.K. I'll stay here until 9 p.m., then I am going out. So have her here before that. Here are my rules. If the woman decides that she does not want to have sex, then I have to get something for the effort, which is she has to strip and I get to play with her for 5 minutes. You understand that?"

"Yes, sir." Where did the 'sir" come from? Saying sir to him, who by all indications was the farthest thing from a sir? In any event, he gave me directions and told me, "I like my women to looks sexy, but not slutty when I first meet them. Tel me what you will have her wear for me."

"Well, she has a nice black dress, shows only a little bit of cleavage and black heels and black pantyhose."

"No pantyhose. Get her some seamed stockings and a garter belt or some thigh highs. I like the idea of a little black dress so she does not look like a hooker, but I want it loose at the top so when she bends over, her tits are on display."

"Sounds like you do not have exactly what I want. Here is what you do," he continued, "go to the Paris Boutique and ask for Ann. Tell her Alan sent you and that you need something for your wife. She will know what to get."

Now I was walking into something that was over my head. How could I get Cathie to agree? Well, first things first. I wanted to be discreet so I picked a Tuesday mid afternoon to go to the Boutique. Fortunately, it was empty when I went in except for one saleswoman. It turned out this tall, statuesque woman was she. When I told her that Alan had suggested that I get something for my wife at her store. She gave a small, perhaps derisive, laugh.

Smiling, she said, "this is something for your wife or something for your wife for Alan?'

"Uh, something sexy. I know Alan and he said you would be able to pick out something sexy for my wife."

"Let me ask you again, is this something for your wife or something for your wife for Alan to enjoy? I can pick out something sexy, but I must know if it is for Alan's pleasure so I will pick something somewhat unique."

"Hmmm, something for Alan to enjoy." I said, turning red. Ann gave me a knowing look, perhaps condescending? She went to the front door and place a sign saying the store would re-open at 4 p.m. It was now 3 p.m.

"I have had several husbands come to my store to ensure that Alan really enjoys their wives. He is apparently good at giving wives something that their husbands apparently cannot. Follow me."

We went to a back room. "Now let's start with lingerie. What size is your wife?"

I gave her my approximation as I had told Alan.

"Did you get those sizes from her underwear?"

"No, but I think they are right."

She disappeared into another room, and, when she returned, she was wearing just a bra on her torso. Wow, I thought. She did have large breasts and the bra left quite a lot of them exposed. She then bent over and even more was exposed. It was what I would call a black shelf bra. No straps.

"You said that your wife was a 38. I am a 38 D, do these look like your wife's?"

"Yes"

"She is this large?"

The truth was yes she was and I so answered.

She disappeared again and when she returned she was wearing the bra but now she was showing stockings, garter belt, and sheer black panties.

"What about this? So you like? Is your wife built like me below the waist?"

I could hardly speak. She was so hot. A woman like this in her underwear right in front of me!

"Uh, she is a little bigger around the hips and derriere, but otherwise yes."

"Not much of an answer, but I will take care of it. Do you like the panties? They are so sheer, you can see what you are going to get. Come over here. Kneel down and look up."

My pants were tenting and there was no way I was not going to do what this sex bomb was telling me to. So I did get down and did look up and saw the very clear outlines of a shaved vagina!

"Would you like to lick it?"

"I have never done that, but yes. It is magnificent."

"What?! No wonder you are going to Alan. After you buy these clothes and visit Alan you can come back and maybe, maybe, I will show you how to pleasure a woman with your tongue. Now get up."

She picked out a dress to go with the rest of the outfit and I was on my way, stunned. Now how to get Cathie to agree to go to Alan's.

I made love to Cathie that night, and, afterwards, I raised the subject of her with other men. I said I was surprised to learn that a lot of couples engaged in wife sharing, but that it made some sense, particularly since Cathie had experienced only me. She did not know that the same limited experience existed for me, assuming that in high school I must have had sex.

"But I have you and Jacques, the plumber, the policeman," she said laughingly. "Why would I need more?"

"Because the real thing would be even more exciting. I know that this excites you. You should act on it."

"No, you are enough for me. I could never be unfaithful to you." She said it with a "that's the end of the conversation" tone. The ensuing silence was broken when she said, "Am I not enough for you?"

"What! Why would you think that?"

"If you want me to have another man, I assume that you will want a woman, no?"

"No, no, not at all! This is for you. I do not want you to have any regrets when you get older, to wonder what you missed; and you shouldn't worry about being unfaithful since you would not be because I want it to happen," I said.

"Oh, thinking only of me, huh?"

"Well it is not all altruistic, I must admit. It would be exciting for me if this happened. I would enjoy it too."

"Really?!"

"Yes, I do not know why, but I would get excitement from it too. So this is for both of us." I said.

She said nothing more on the subject.

What to do? Well I told her that on Friday, I would come home early and was taking her out.

On Friday, I presented her with the outfit I had bought. She thought it was scandalous, but I said it just the lingerie and with a little prompting, she relented and put it on. We went out for an early dinner with drinks and wine. When she was feeling mellow and a little tipsy, I said it was time to go.

Once in the car, I said I was taking her to house of a man I knew and we could chat about this wife sharing business. She said, "absolutely not." However, as I said, she is a pleaser; and when I said it would mean a lot to me and nothing had to happen, she again relented.

It was only about a 10 to 15 minute drive. When we pulled down Alan's street, we both noticed that we were in the seedy part of this town. Nonetheless, we pushed on. When Alan answered our knock on his apartment door, Cathie was literally taken aback. He was wearing a sleeveless under shirt, wrinkled pants, he was unkempt and not at all attractive. I guided her into the apartment. Alan then gave her a leering look and said, "Nice tits." Cathie blanched, but trudged on with my hand on her back.

Alan led us to his living room and directed Cathie to the couch and me to a chair. He took a seat on the couch next to Cathie. We had a brief conversation, which only succeeded in turning Cathie off even more. He really seemed a lout.

At the first lull, he said, "Let's have some drinks." He looked at Cathie and said, " There's some beer in the frig and a tray next to it. Get one for each of us." There was no asking. This must have brought Cathie back to her family days when her father would treat her like this. You could see Cathie getting steamed, but surprisingly she remained mute and just stood and went to the kitchen.

"I like it when a woman knows her place." Alan said, with a little laugh.

Cathie returned, stony faced, holding the tray with both hands. Alan waived her over to him first. She bent a little to let him take a beer. He put his hand on one of the bottles, but instead of taking it away, he just held it and put a little pressure on the tray so that Cathie would have to bend some more. Now the genius of the dress was revealed. It fell away from her body, exposing my wife's breasts to his gaze. He made no pretense of not looking and a smile crept across his ugly face.

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,174 Followers
12