First Time

Story Info
Our first threesome.
861 words
3.63
56.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story I have written, it is all true and I will write more if people so desire.

We are a happily married couple with three grown up children now but I feel it is time to share some of my past (and my wife, Anne) memorable sexual encounters. Before we got married I realized just how much sex my wife needed. She had never kept secret of her many past lovers and her experiences - she always said she just couldn't say 'no' to any guy. I was told early on our relationship that she needed a lot of sex and that she would get it elsewhere if I didn't fulfil my obligations. She told me she had "two timed" most of her previous boyfriends, some I knew, including her first ever lover who took her viginity at a young age. As we live in a smallish town of 20,000 people (where she grew up) I have had the pleasure of meeting some of her past lovers. We lived right beside the beach so were both fit and active.

We had been going out together for a few months, I was 27 and Anne was 23 when we attended a friend's party. Had the usual good time – lots of refreshments etc and were feeling pretty good before we headed home. We arrived home and immediately jumped into bed ready for some good sex. In a few minutes a close friend, who was at the party, was knocking on the door (he has always been a lady's man), wanting to come in to keep partying. By this time my girl and I were both naked and in bed but that was not going to stop my friend from trying his luck in the bedroom (lots of drinks gave him Dutch courage). I thought to myself this will be a good test to see if she is as liberal as she had told me.

I threw on some boxer shorts and went to the kitchen to get some drinks. In no time at all he was sitting beside my future wife on the bed - she had a sheet wrapped around her, and having some general conversation. I kept making excuses to get drinks and snacks etc so that they could be alone. When I next came into the bedroom he had his arm around her and had a hand on her breast so I put the snacks down, said something or other and left again. Next time I walked in the sheet was gone from my girl and he was trying to get his hand between her legs but was not having any luck with her knees firmly pressed together he was getting nowhere, so I left the room again thinking she will soon put an end to his groping. A short time later when I checked on them to my surprise her legs were well spread as he was getting access to her pussy and kissing her passionately. I watched for a short time (with my head spinning) and wandered back out. Any doubts where this was leading went out the window when I next came into the bedroom with my future wife on her back and my good friends head buried between her legs. I lay down beside them and asked her if everything was ok and her reply surprised me - "I have been in this situation many times before and as long as it didn't bother me she didn't mind at all". It wasn't the first time my friend and I had shared a girl and knew his sexual hunger was extremely high and into all sorts of activities.

She started sucking my cock and I blew a huge load in her mouth in about 10 seconds as I was so excited. We both swapped positions after that and I saw Anne sucking another man's cock for the first time, something she seemed to be enjoying very much. I let my friend fuck her first as he still hadn't cum and he rammed her for a long time before cumming. Anne had to pee, and it is still one of my favourite memories - seeing her get up with someone else's cum running down both her legs as she walked to the toilet. When she returned I couldn't believe how wet and sloppy she was when I entered her and I again didn't take long to cum

That was the start of a great night with both of us fucking her twice before falling asleep. I was awoken in the early hours to see my friend fucking her again. It was like I was in a dream. I got sloppy seconds again! We all fell asleep again and awoke to a beautiful sunny day, we went for a swim over the road at the beach and came home to a group shower which, of course, led to more fucking.

After that I found out a lot more of her experiences Anne had before we met, but the that first time is as clear in my memory now as the night it happened