First Time

Story Info
Divorcee and her boyoty meet.
2.1k words
3.95
27.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits on the couch, ringing her hands nervously. She wears a grey v neck T shirt and black leggings. Underneath it is the surprise: red lace panties and a red lace bra to match. Does she really want to do this? She wonders. She grips a glass in her fingers, filled with cranberry and pineapple juice and a splash of vodka. The ice has melted and she wipes the sweat off the outside of the glass, rubbing her hand dry on the couch cushion.

But she is aching inside, and she wants, no needs, to be with someone. It's been almost 7 years since she entertained the notions of sex. Her last date was such a bust, the guy pawing her after dinner, then too drunk to get his cock hard. And a woman can only play with her toys so much. She wanted to feel fingers not her own on her clit, stroking her hot, wet pussy. Maybe a little tongue action, oh how she missed a guy with his head between her legs, tongue licking her pussy, playing over her clit, rubbing it...Oh god, she was getting wet in anticipation. She reaches a hand to her breast and caresses it through her shirt. To have someone else do this, touch her, would be orgasmic.

She looks at the clock. Almost time, but did she have the guts to go through with it? She could still call it off, go get the kids and do dinner instead. No this was what she wanted, needed. Running her fingers, wet with condensation from her drink along her almost exposed cleavage, she takes a giant swig of her drink. With butterflies in her stomach, she hears a knock on the door. One last tug at the bottom of her shirt, and putting the drink down on the counter, she says "come in"

In he walks tall, dark haired. She walks over, unsteady on the heels she decided would be sexy, whispers ,"hello". He leans over as to kiss her, and she reaches out to grab his arm, her heels (his request) making her a little unsteady on her feet. A quick peck on her lips and He asks if she is nervous. "A little" she whispers again.

This is not the thing she has done before. Can she go through with this? She could still say no, couldn't she?

He reaches down and takes her hand in his. He pulls her close with his other arm and leans down to kiss her again. His lips feel soft against hers. His hand untangles from hers and reaches behind her head grabbing a fistful of hair, pulling her head back and letting his tongue graze her lips, nipping at them hungrily. Hand still gripping her hair, he uses his other hand to grab her ass and pull their bodies closer. She opens her mouth and lets her tongue wash over his lips, then greedily lets it slide into his open mouth. She pushes against him and wraps her arm around his waist, his hardness pressing against her.

She moans a little and leans her lips full into his. Her stomach full of butterflies has slowly subsided. She lets her hand run down his torso, letting them rest on his ass, squeezing a little. A little giggle escapes her lips. That little mischievous giggle she gets when she knows things will happen.

He pulls away, looks her in the eyes, "What's funny?"

She grins a cheeky grin, "Oh nothing", she says as she placed her mouth over his, her tongue buried inside, her hand on the back of his head, pulling him closer.

Their lips part and he pushes her towards the couch. He starts tugging up her shirt.

"Arms up" he demands.

'Forceful' she thinks as she obeys. His demanding turns her on. He slips her shirt above her head, taking in her red lace bra.

'Nice, red' he reaches behind to her back and his fingers fumble a little but get the clasp undone. His head leans in towards her aching breasts. She wants him to touch them so badly. She moans a little as his lips cover her nipple through the lace of her bra.He sucks gently at first, then more greedy as His hands pull the straps off her arms and he lets the bra fall to the floor.

She gasps, pleasure anticipating inside her. He grabs her left breast in his hand, squeezing gently.

"Nice" he says as he lowers his head down again, and licks he nipple, sending chills through her body. She moans softly and he looks up and catches her eye, grinning sheepishly. His eyes watching her face, he lets his tongue trace around her now erect nipple, which, in turn, makes her pussy start to awaken. She feels it tingle and longs for him to touch her, taste her. But he is focused on her breasts, licking around the nipples, sucking them. They are now erect and the very touch electic to the rest of her body.

He stands up fully, towering above her, and guides her hand to the bulge in the front of his pant. She squeezes his hardness just a little and he pulls her closer.She tries to feel haw long he is, to know what she is getting herself into. Her ex was a very small 6 inches, and never really fucked her the way she needed to be, very vanilla sex.He would actually get upset if she wanted to try other things. But his oral was fantastically delicious. That was the only way he ever made her cum.

"Need help", he asks as she reaches to unbutton his jeans.

"I'm good", she whispers as the button slips open. She slides her hand down the front of his jeans, into the waistband of his boxers. She traces a finger down his shaft, then lets her whole hand wrap around it. He pushes his rock hard cock into her hand, and she looks up at him, his eyes full of hunger. She uses her other Hand to edge his pants down, never letting go of his stiff dick. She starts to stroke the length, squeezing a little as she moves up and down. She wants this, though it is bigger than she has had in a long time. Would it hurt?

She then does the unthinkable (at least to her), she kneels in front of him and takes his swollen cock into her mouth, a little at a time. She opens her mouth and lets the tip of his hard cock just touch her lips. Her tongue Snakes out and barely grazes the head and he reaches down to touch her hair . She slowly let's his penis slide into her mouth, and she lets her tongue caress it. In and out he thrusts into her mouth. She swallows slightly and feels the head push a little further in the back of her throat almost gagging her. She resists the urge to gag. And let's his penis slide a little bit out of her mouth before forcing it back in her mouth, his full length now engulfed to the balls . He moans in pleasure, and places his hands on her head. He lets his fingers run through, and grabs a handful and pulls her lips further on his shaft. She pulls back a little, and And lets her tongue whirl around the head.

She abruptly releases her mouth from his cock, and reaches up, pulling his head close and kisses his mouth. Gently at first, then with more passion. She lets her tongue trace along his lips, then plunges it into his open mouth. He puts his hands behind her head and grabs a handful of hair, pulling their mouths closer, his tongue thrusting into her mouth.

He spins her around and pushes her down onto the couch. He kneels in front of her, and starts to tug the black leggings down. He catches sight of her red lacy panties and she can tell by the hungry look in his eyes that she made the right choice there. He lets his fingers touch her pussy through the lace. He traces around her clit and she lets out a moan. She lifts her hips ever so slightly so he can slide her panties down. He leans his head in and lets his tongue lick her outer lips. She shudders a little inside.He pulls away for a second,then He grabs a handful of hair in the back of her head and pulls her gently to her feet. He kisses her full on her mouth, his toungue plunging in her mouth. Greedily their lips crushed together, she grabs his ass and pulls him towards her, feeling his hard cock against her stomach.

He turns her around and has her kneel on the couch, her stomach and face against the back. He spreads her legs apart a little. Positioning himself between them. He kisses the back of her neck, biting a little, leaving small, red marks where his lips have sucked.

He moves back a little, 'ass higher' he commands. She lifts her ass a little higher in the air. She gasps as he smacks her right ass cheek with full palm. Another smack, this time on the left cheek. She feels her pussy get wet and he notices it too. He lets his Hand rest on her pussy, his finger running across her wet slit. She moans and leans her pussy into his hand, trying to get a finger to slip in. He smacks her ass again, pushes her chest against the back of the couch and slips the head of his hard, throbbing cock into her waiting pussy.

'How bad do you want it baby?'

'please?' she moans, trying to press her pussy onto his dick.

Suddenly he thrusts into her waiting honey hole, all the way. She squeals, but her hips roll back and forth as he thrusts in and out of her slippery pussy. He leans over and whispers in her ear,'you can tell me to stop anytime you know'

She answers by thrusting back on his cock, driving him deep into her cunt, takin it all, as he rams her hard.

'deeper baby' she moans as she rocks her hips side to side.

He grabs her hips and gets a good in and out thrusting motion going. She feels every inch of him in her wet, warm pussy. Oh man, this was what getting fucked felt like. It had been so long since she felt a cock in her pussy, slamming into her pussy walls, she could feel every inch and could feel her orgasm rise and he fucked her hard.

He leans into her, his lips somewhere near her ear. "I love your pretty pussy", he whispers seductively. No one ever called her pussy pretty.

She feels her pussy walls tighten as she is close to cumming. "Oh god,oh yes,deeper, right there!" Her words slipping out fluidly, she grips the back of the couch for leverage so she can push her pussy onto his cock harder. He groans knowing exactly what she is doing.

"Oh yeah baby", he moans in her ear, and she feels him grip her hips and grind even harder into her already wrecked pussy. He is fucking big, she thinks, as her body is washed over with a wave, her orgasm taking over. She clenches her pussy walls around his dick and cries out."yes, oh yes"

He moans again and drives his dick deep, he reached his orgasm too. A few deep thrusts and he leans on her back, spent. He reaches a hand up and runs his fingers through her hair. She looks around and grins at him, all shards of doubt having now left the building.

"Holy fuck," she says to him, at a loss for words.

He disengages himself from her body, and she feels his half hard member slip from her swollen pussy. She has not has an orgasm like that in years. She turns around and sits herself on the couch watching him as he throws the condom away. He makes his way back to the couch and sits next to her. He reaches up to swipe her hair out of her eyes, and looks at her. She is suddenly self conscience of her body, which after kids, is not perfect.

His hand funs along her cheek, and he runs a finger over her mouth. She lets her tongue snake out and lick it, then he lets it enter her mouth, where she begins to suck. She feels naughty doing this, but the surprised look she gets from him makes it worth it. He takes his finger out and replaces it with his lips. His tongue snaking into her mouth, her lips sucking greedily. His hands reach up and he holds her head gently.

He looks into her eyes and says "This is the start of something real good"

To Be Continued...