First Time...

Story Info
My first time with a black man.
1k words
4.1
34.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When James came to work with us he was quiet and shy, we knew that would never work so we considered it our mission to break him out of his shell. He was over six feet tall, fit, and dark even for a black man. He was military and decided to start working at the store for some extra cash. The only problem again was he kept to himself and spoke so softly people often had a hard time hearing him.

One day I had had enough of it. He had been upstairs grabbing some things and I cornered him at the bottom of the stairs so he had nowhere to go. For the next twenty minutes I made him talk to me and open up a little. It worked as after that day we often spoke and he seemed to relax around me. We shared our stories and spoke of our lives and became friends.

Being as we worked for a small store we often filled multiple job titles. One of our favorites was when we got to work loss prevention. It sounded like a important title but basically we walked around the store for hours and acted like shoppers and kept our eyes open for people stealing. If we saw someone we called actual security people and they took it from there. Since it meant looking around for hours we came up with little games and roles to use to make it more interesting. One was James and I would pretend to be a couple shopping for our new apartment. We would laugh sometimes at the looks we would get from people that would see us holding hands or standing close to each other.

Often on these we would go to lunch together. We'd go get something and eat it in one of our cars or if we weren't hungry we would just go sit and listen to music. This time felt different though. Neither of us was hungry so we went out to his truck and turned on some music and watched people come in and out of the store. I was talking but he was giving me one word answers and seemed tense like he had when he had first come to the store. I asked him what the problem was and he swallowed hard and told me that maybe in order to appear better as a couple in the store we should do some couple type things. I asked him what he had in mind and I got his answer quickly as he leaned over and began kissing me.

If I were to say I hadn't thought about it, I would be lying. If I had to say I totally objected to it, I would be lying. Finally it seemed as if I gave in and opened my mouth taking in his tongue and kissing him back. Our tongues danced for several minutes before we broke apart and he leaned back undoing his pants and pulling out his semi-soft penis. It was already very large and as fast as this was going I found myself wanting it. I reached down and wrapped my hand around it before beginning to stroke it slowly. The pale skin on my hand against the dark skin on his member looked amazing actually. As my pace quicken my mind began to consider our options. How much time did we have before we were supposed to be back, what was he expecting, could anyone see us? Once again I almost acted without thought as I leaned over and took his head into my mouth.

I heard him breath deep as my tongue made contact and I wrapped my lips around him. I moved my hand to the base of his penis as I began taking more of him into my mouth. There was no way I was going to be able to take all of him right now but I would do what I could. He tasted different then men I had tasted before, he almost had a sweetness to him. I found myself eager working to taste more. I felt one hand begin running through my hair but I was focused. I wanted to take more of it and I wanted more of the sweetness that I was tasting. I would take him in till he was at the back of my throat and I began to feel myself gag and then I would slide him out before going again. I had lost track of time and didn't know how long we had been going when I began to feel the pulsing in his base where my hand still was. I went about halfway down and began stroking a little with my hand waiting for what I knew was coming, literally.

I soon felt the squirts shooting into the back of my mouth. They were coming out much more powerfully than with other men I had swallowed. The force drove them to the back of my throat immediately. I began swallowing but soon felt myself not keeping up as I felt his seed in my cheeks and at the corners of my mouth. I tried to take it down faster but failed as I felt it come out on to my chin, cheeks and dripping off of my face. When he seemed to finally stop I did one last slow suck on him as I sat back up. I had to swallow again to clear my mouth and it seemed to be a full swallow at that. He again had a sweetness even to his semen. I looked at James who was leaning in his seat, breathing hard and smiling. I smiled back and we both kind of chuckled.

Luckily James had some napkins in his truck as I had to clean my face and he had to wipe some off of his pants before we went back into work. He was right that we did seem to work better as a couple after our bonding event. I guess the only things left to do were to tell my husband and introduce the two of them.