First Time

Story Info
Twins lose virginity together.
7k words
4.39
50k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Motrel
Motrel
70 Followers

I was chilling in the living, playing a casual round of Halo on the old Xbox, when Jenny asked me a question that surprised me.

"Hey, you wanna have sex?" Those tempting words came out of her small mouth.

"What?" I say, unsure if my hearing had gone faulty. The green power-armored main character of the game immediately dies from a headshot as I stand still to stare at the girl sitting beside me, ending my so far flawless run on Legendary difficulty.

"Do you want to have sex?" Jenny repeats her question, looking up from the new phone she's been glued to since getting it yesterday. Her emerald green eyes, filled with no awkwardness whatsoever, meet my darker green irises.

"Um, yeah." I'm slightly annoyed that I died and had to pause the game to answer such a stupid question. "Who doesn't?"

I unpause, respawning and continuing to play, but I don't make it any further than the 30 second mark before dying again to yet another shocking question.

"Oh, then do you want to have sex with me?"

Master Chief does a wonderful somersault as a grenade that I meant to throw at a group of Grunts hit a barricade and bounced back under my feet. I pause the game again.

"Excuse me?" Was today a dream after all? I woke up feeling refreshed for once in my life and had a near perfect run since Chapter 1 of the game. Now, a hot babe was asking me if I wanted to bang.

Jenny repeats herself, cheeks flushed with a slight pink from embarrassment, after looking at my blank face. "I said, you wanna fuck me?"

I stare at her, the question leaving my mouth agape.

Now, don't get me wrong. I was a hot-blooded 20 year old male in the prime of his youth, and as a virgin at my age I would jump at the chance to have sex. If another girl similar to Jenny asked me to, I would have jumped her right then and there.

It wasn't Jenny's fault. She is actually pretty good looking. Not exactly a 10/10, but a solid 6/10 with a slender build, innocent green eyes set on a rather pretty looking face with a dash of freckles on her button nose, perky probably B-cup breasts, a flat yet soft looking stomach, a thin waist, wide hips for her body-type, long slender legs, and a pert butt. In truth, she would be a total 11/10 babe with her great personality that I would totally kill for a chance to bang...

...if the one tiny detail of Jenny being my fraternal twin wasn't in the way.

"No." I try to go back to playing my game, assuming that this is another one of her nonsense questions. She asked a lot of those lately. It was probably the weed we got from a friend this Friday, though I swear we smoked the last of that little baggy last night.

"But why not?" Jenny leans towards me from the couch, and since I was on the floor she had to lean down just to get close to me. I have a nice view of the two youthful things attached to her chest that are seemingly unaffected by the gravity that makes her loose orange shirt droop low.

Shit! She isn't wearing a bra!

I die for the third time in less than 5 minutes, something that's never happened since I was a noob that believed the Legendary run to be easy like other fps rpg's. My head snaps away to the other direction, my poor attempt to hide my embarrassed face.

"You're my sister for Christ's sake!" I sputter, trying to wipe my mind of the sinful thoughts of sex while my sister is practically breathing on me.

"And?" I get the feeling that Jenny is tilting her head as she says this, a habit of hers whenever she made an excuse for something that she wanted. "You're my brother too, idiot!"

I feel a headache coming on.

She isn't going to let this go now, is she?

Jenny is a bit of a brat after all, and she won't stop until she gets what she wants. Not her fault, my parents were a bunch of pricks that wanted a baby girl after three sons. They weren't really thrilled to find out that after 5 more years of trying their little girl came with a little boy, practically treating their brand new son like dirt while their brand new daughter got the princess treatment.

Our two oldest brothers weren't really thrilled at having all that love and affection suddenly drying up either. They were really harsh on Jenny while we grew up, but I always stood up for her like how she stood up for me whenever my parent's conveniently forgot Jenny's grand birthdays were mine too.

It was a little joke in elementary that we were Siamese twins attached to the hip, or that we were a certain pair of incestuous twins in a certain popular fantasy show whilst in highschool.

I am not thrilled that Jenny wants one of those to be true.

"No, Jennifer." I use her real name in a serious tone. "Just because I'm your brother doesn't mean it's okay to bang me."

"But don't you want to feel good like Shawn and Kelly?"

"Since when were those two banging?" I get side tracked with this piece of gossip. Jenny shows me her phone, where a 30 second long clip of our bestfriends fucking each others brains out was playing.

"Let me see that!" I grab her phone out of her hands and scroll up to see older messages, all from Kelly. Their chat is just filled with short clips of Kelly's own porn session, inter-spaced with talks of how good sex felt and how Jenny should get a man quick to not be the only girl in the group not to know of how mind blowing a fuck was.

"I wanna know how sex feels like!" Jenny says with a pout when I rip my eyes from the phone to look at her.

Right, completely forgot that because our older brothers bullied her as a kid, she had the behavioral quirk of wanting to be part of the crowd so she can be 'better' friends with her friends. Her desire to be part of the crowd was one of the reasons as to why she was the most popular girl in highschool, while I was the lesser known and much lamer twin in the shadows.

"And I'm your first choice?!" I'm flattered, really. Having a hot babe tell you that you were her first choice really strokes the ego.... even if said hot babe was a sibling.

"Well, duh!" She says this with a lot of confidence, as if it is the only obvious answer. "You're the only guy with a penis I know well enough to ask!"

"Couldn't you just, I don't know, get a one night stand?" I suggest, giving her phone back to her. "I know a couple guys that would kill a guy to spend a night with you."

"And that's exactly why you're my only choice!" Jenny presses her back to the couch and sighs. "Out of every guy I know, you're the only one that doesn't want to get into my pants voluntarily."

"Really? Even Mason?"

"He only pretended to be gay so I would feel comfortable undressing in front of him." A quick look at my face filled with murderous intent had her quickly adding, "Not that I ever did of course, and he fessed up to me after I tried to hook him up for the third time."

"What about our older brothers?" Now that I knew incest was part of her table, I asked about our blood relatives. I would've added our dad to the list, but Jenny and I both knew he was too old for her tastes. Plus, I swear that man was actively trying to kill me in our childhood days, which Jenny didn't like about him.

"Martin is a sleazy douche bag, and Gerard is in prison, and Carl is half-way across the world on some charity run or whatever."

Right, did I forget to mention that our 1st and 2nd older brothers were dicks? Not their fault our parents were so shit, but Carl and us turned out fine so I couldn't get their problem.

Speaking of Carl...

"Remind me to thank Carl again when he comes back, okay?" Honestly, if it wasn't for our one good brother being the salt of the earth we would probably be drug addicts right now. Well, I would, Jenny would probably be a bitch. He even paid for half of our tuition (Our mom and dad conveniently forgot I existed once again), and this tiny apartment.

"Mmm." Jenny agrees with me and we fall back to silence, thinking about the good our older brother did for us and all the other people.

I pick up the controller that I inadvertently dropped and start playing my game again.

"Hey, wait a minute!" Jenny yells, rising up from her nostalgic stupor, and I pause the game to avoid yet another death. "You can't just deflect me like that!"

"Tsk." I thought thinking of Carl would dissuade her attempts of fucking me, but no such luck. "No, Jennifer I won't fuck you. Go find someone else."

"Come on! Pretty please?" Her puppy dog eyes hit me with full force, but years of practice let me hold on. "I bet it'll feel really good!"

"Yes, Jennifer. I bet sex with you would feel really good." My voice is cheery, but I can tell that Jenny can see through my sass. "Unfortunately you're my sister, and I am not interested in breaking any laws, especially laws relating to incest, in my life, ever."

"We literally just smoked pot two days ago!"

"Smoking some magically leaves does not mean I'm interested in banging my twin, no matter how much she begs." I scowl before unpausing my game. "Now stop bugging me!"

Jenny falls silent as I focus on not dying. Fuck! Why was Gravemind such a hard level!

I'm about to half-way through the mission when my annoyingly stubborn sibling mumbles something under her breathe. I pause the game, humoring her attempt to persuade me into incest.

"What was that?"

I only catch a few words, but its enough to let my blood run dry, "....telling... Kimberly...the..."

Pausing the game before I make a stupid mistake, I stutter out, "H-h-h-how do you know about that?"

I gasp. Stupid! Idiot! "No, no, wait! I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about!"

Jenny looks at me with a shit-eating grin, knowing that she had me. "You know what I mean."

Oh shit. I run a list, I liked lists, of things that would spell bad for my relationship with our neighbor, who's practically our older sister and my mother-figure.

Is Jenny talking about the one time I accidentally broke her TV and blamed it on the cat? No wait, Jenny backed me up on that. Gah! Is she talking about the panty collection that started when I was 14 years old?! How does she know?!

I stare at me twin, who's smirk has grown wider.

Maybe it's the one time I peeped on Kimberly while she was changing at the pool? Is Jenny really going to tell her we smoked weed, even though it would bring her down too? Kimberly was really anti-drug after all. I wasn't sure how she'd react to us smoking a little pot. Then I thought of something worse.

Is, is it that time I had a fight with dad, so in revenge I took the car out for a joyride and accidentally ran over Popy?

The last one was really bad, as Popy was a new kitten that Kimberly had adopted after Doug died. She shed a lot of tears as she'd lost two cats in less than a year. It'd still be pretty bad to know that your younger brother figure killed your pet and didn't say anything. Almost as bad knowing about the 4 panties and the one old bikini she was going to give away I 'borrowed' over 6 years.

I groan. Anyone of those secrets would, at best make my relationship with Kimberly awkward and at worst make it hostile. Heaven hath no fire like a bratty woman, and there was a chance that my twin knew every single dirty secret.

But, just in case I am over reacting, "What secret?"

"Her panties, and Popy."

Fuck.

"Go ahead, I don't care." This was a bluff, please back off.

"Sure!" Jenny lets me see Kimberly's speed dial on her phone, and her pressing the call button.

Panic and regret sets in. My evil twin sees this on my face and stops the call.

"Fine, you win!" I say dejectedly, making Jenny cackle. I can at least comfort myself by knowing that if me and Jenny fuck we'd be the only ones who know about it, while if Kimberly knows about my dirty secrets then our great friendship of 17 years would probably end.

My sister let out a whoop, raising a fist into the air to celebrate her victory.

"Just don't tell anyone."

"Did your brain die or something?" My sister looks really confused, lowering her fist. "Of course I won't tell anyone I fucked my brother. That's like, so ew."

I open my mouth to try and use her 'ew' to my advantage, but she says, "You know what I mean."

Dammit.

I sit there on the floor, staring at Jenny, who's staring at me back.

"What now?" She asks me.

"What?" I ask back, befuddled.

"I mean," My twin starts rubbing her left arm, suddenly shy. "I've never had sex before so I don't really know what to do."

"We-well! I've never had sex either!"

I am a hot blooded male. I've jack my cock since I could cum, but the only access to pornographic material I've ever had was a few dirty mags my dad 'secretly' keeps in the garage. Our parents kept a tight control over our internet browsing, and I didn't have a lot of guy friends talk about sex aside from the occasional 'I'd tap that ass'. My friends weren't exactly jocks or chads, okay?

Aside from the 'dick goes into slot then boom ba da bam a baby pops out unless you use birth control' that we were taught in class, I actually had no idea how to go on. I couldn't exactly browse the legendary Pornhub these days since Jenny and I had the same schedule for our classes and this tiny apartment we had meant no privacy except for the equally tiny bathroom.

Hell, we even slept on the same bed! This apartment was meant for 1 person and we were two people!

We siblings stare at each other for a few more seconds.

"Oh, so I'm your first?" "Oh, so we're each other's firsts?" We say at the same time, trying to disperse the awkward silence.

We both let out an awkward chuckle.

"So...." Jenny begins, but her voice dies out in her throat.

I sigh. "Let's just go watch some porn."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oh wow." Jenny says as we watch a tiny, petite, supposedly drunk, blond step-sister get fucked by her hung black step-brother.

At this point in time, I have resigned myself to having sex with my sister. I honestly didn't think I was capable of going through with it, but now that I accepted the facts, Jenny being my sister didn't really bother me anymore.

....

Okay, maybe it was just me denying the fact girl I was about to bang was my sister. Was that possible? Well, I was trying really hard for it to be, and so far it was working.

We were watching the video through my phone, since Jenny's has a much smaller screen than mine does. The blonde just sort of lies there, as she is supposedly black out drunk at the moment, as the fat black log is shoved into her tiny space, but I honestly can't focus on the video right now.

Jenny was leaning heavily against me, to get a better view of my phone she says. Even through our clothes I can feel the heat of her body, and the smell of flowers coming from her head full of waist-length black hair was wonderful. The way she was panting softly with a slight blush on her cheeks as she watched the video didn't help calm me down at all.

Not your sister. Not your sister. Not your twin. Nope. Jenny is just a hot girl you know. Definitely.

"Is your penis that big?" I watch Jenny eye the obvious bulge in my pants nervously.

"No..." Despite how much it hurts my pride, I tell her the truth!

"Oh thank god!" My twin breathes out a sigh of relief. "If your cock was anywhere close to that size I don't think I could take it."

I don't tell her that the petite blond is smaller than her and was still taking that fat dick like it was nothing, nor do I tell her that babies were larger, so she could probably take a cock that large.

We continue to watch the video up until the 'step-brother' unloads deep into his step-sister's cunt.

"You can tell that it's a safe day." It was an off-hand comment, probably just Jenny saying something to calm herself down, but I ask how she knows anyways.

"Cause, you know," Jenny looks away from me. "He wouldn't really cum inside her if it wasn't right? Not if they're step-siblings at least."

"Nah, I don't think so." In my infinite wisdom, despite fully knowing that this was probably fake but going on with my sister's flow of treating it to be real, I continue. "I heard that cumming inside just feels really good, for both guy and gal, so maybe he threw common sense out of the window to feel good."

"I guess...."

"Do you want to watch another one?" I ask, face flushed and pants now slightly too tight, as Jenny looks at me.

She shakes her pretty little head. "No I think I get the gist of it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, wire B goes into slot a." Jenny shrugs. "Just like our sex ed classes in 8th grade, right?"

I feel like she's missing out on a lot of things, but I don't say anything.

"So, um," Jenny tries to look at me before looking away. Why was she suddenly shy now? "Where do we do it?"

"I don't know, here on the couch?"

Jenny lets out a cute whine before pulling away from me and lying down on the couch. Her legs are spread apart, with one leg hanging off the couch and the other on the backrest.

I stare at her. She stares at me.

"Well?"

"What do you mean, 'Well?'"

"Aren't we going to..." My twin trails off, but I get what she's trying to say.

"I can't do anything while our clothes are on, idiot." I kindly point that fact to her, and she fumbles with taking off her gym shorts without getting up.

In the mean time I take off my own shorts and boxers.

I look back at Jenny, finding the purple gym shorts she was wearing discarded on her face, blocking her view.

"What are you doing?" I ask. Wouldn't you normal throws those on the floor, like what I did for my clothes?

"Oh, I, um," her words tumbling out of her mouth. "I just thought that, you know, that you wouldn't want to see my face, cause, you know, I'm your sister and that's a turn off. You know, just me being considerate. That's why we agreed not to take off our shirts, right? 'Cause we're just going to fuck and not enjoy seeing each other naked and -"

I sigh, reaching over to pull the shorts off her face which stops her from rambling on. "Jenny, just because I can't see your face doesn't mean I'm not fucking my twin sister."

"Oh, right." Jenny mumbles, her eyes not meeting mine and staring at the ceiling. "Then the shirts..."

"The shirts was your idea wasn't it?" I remind her. "Besides, it's hot to imagine what's underneath."

"Yeah, like you totally have a six pack under there."

"Still do!" Jenny giggles.

I couldn't bear to keep looking at her face. It gave me a whole bucket of wrongness staring at her, knowing that what we were going to to was probably morally and socially wrong. Strangely enough, if I thought of Jenny as she was, that sense of wrong started to feel really good. I shake my head from these morally questionable wants.

My gaze moves down to her crotch, where a simple black thong covered her private parts. True, the black thing was a sexy sight, but I was expecting to see bare pussy and not cloth. "Why didn't you take off your panties?"

"I figured you could just, you know, push them aside or whatever." She looks at her crotch, inadvertently catching sight of my cock. A small gasp comes out of her mouth.

"Jonathan," Jonathan was my real name. My nickname is John, but we siblings didn't like the J theme so Jenny usually called me Nate. "Wh-why is it so big?"

"What do you mean?" I wanted to tell her that dicks got big when they get erect, but I know she isn't talking about that. "This is average isn't it?"

"Nate, that doesn't look average." She moves backwards slightly.

"Isn't 8 inches average?" Admittedly, the only other cocks I've seen were from porn, and those were all like logs or tree branches. My cock didn't seem as big in comparison, and I heard porn cocks were bigger than average, so I thought of mine as average.

"No way!" Jenny, rightfully so, doesn't believe me. "That's as thick as my wrist, and like, really big!"

"Trust me, its average." Probably, maybe, right? "It'll fit."

Motrel
Motrel
70 Followers
12