First Time

Story Info
A wife learns what her husband likes.
3.8k words
3.8
63.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlevans
mlevans
7 Followers

Priya blinked nervously as Andrew finished tying her hand up above her head. As he finished, he stepped back and saw her furrowed brow and anxious eyes.

"Are you ok? You're sure you want to do this?" he asked. His forehead knotted together in concern.

Priya licked her lower lip and held it between her teeth before nodding. "Yeah. I'm sure. You'll take it slow, though?"

Andrew smirked. "That's not really what tonight is about, is it? All set? Comfortable?"

"Well, not really," Priya replied. She was standing against the wall of their basement, legs spread apart in a wide stance, with thick leather straps wrapped around her ankles and tied to the solid metal frame of the squat rack. Her arms were similarly stretched out and tied to opposite corners above her head. "I'm a little cold." Priya was wearing her old University of Minnesota shirt, but the thin gray fabric did little to protect her from the basement's chill. And with her arms up over her head, the shirt barely covered the waistband of her comfortable black panties. Her nipples, hardened from the cold, were clearly visible. Her skin pimpled with goosebumps as she shivered. She felt distinctly unsexy.

"Ok, I think you're all set. Just one more piece and then we'll be ready to start." Andrew rifled through a black duffel bag next to their elaborate exercise equipment-turned sex cage. He turned back to Priya with a black leather blindfold in his hand. He placed it gently on Priya's face, careful not to pull her hair. Even though her vision was completely black, she could feel his face in front of hers.

"Remember, sweetpea, you're my wifey and I love you. But when I come back downstairs, you're going to be nothing but a little sex toy for me to use. Ok?"

"I know baby. I love you too," she replied.

"And you remember the rules?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me again before we start," Andrew said.

Priya took a deep breath. "Rule number one: I'm yours, completely. I must obey you, speak only when spoken to, and address you as 'Sir' at all times."

"Good. Number two?"

"Everything that happens here is just for fantasy, and I will remember that you love me and only me."

"And the last one?"

"If it's too much, I can say freeze and everything will stop until I say so."

"That's right. Remember, this is just for fun - if it stops being fun, you can always stop it." Priya felt a little bit warmer, even though the temperature hadn't changed.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," he replied. His lips pressed gently against hers. "Be back in a minute." She heard his footsteps moving away from her, and then the creaking of the wooden steps as he left the basement.

Priya shivered again.

* * *

Andrew was gone for a lot longer than a minute. Blindfolded, tied up, Priya had no way of knowing how much time had passed. It was long enough for her to get a little bored. She felt quite silly, distinctly unsexy. She was nervous about what Andrew would do to her in this vulnerable position. Priya felt her heart start to race and tried to calm herself with some deep breaths. She was his, completely.

Just as she was starting to wonder what he could be doing, she heard the creak of the stairs again. This time, she was having a hard time picking out each footstep - it almost sounded like there were more than one set of feet coming down. Her heart immediately started racing. She wasn't ready for this.

Priya felt, rather than heard, Andrew approaching her. He pulled the blindfold off of her face, revealing a basement that was quite different than she remembered. All of the weights and boxes, the junk cluttering the basement, was stacked neatly out of sight. Instead, a large carpet covered the concrete floor, with a small wooden chair in the middle. Christmas lights strung up around the ceiling provided a soft ambient light; it made her blink after spending so much time blindfolded in the dark. As her vision adjusted, she could see clearly - Andrew was standing in front of her, watching her face. Behind him, eyeing Priya with a casual smirk, was another woman.

Her skin was a dark ebony, smooth and flawless. She was tall - just a bit taller than Andrew, actually - with a thin, athletic body. Her curly hair came down almost to her neck, framing a face with raised eyebrows above dark, black eyes. Her arms were crossed under her ample breasts, barely covered by a purple, low-cut V-neck shirt. She had wide hips that were cocked slightly to one side, supported by long, graceful legs that were mostly visible below a white miniskirt. Her high heels were silver and shiny.

Priya immediately felt paralyzed. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she fought back tears.

"What do you think of the decorations?" Andrew asked.

Before Priya could reply, the strange woman spoke. "I like the idea, but I thought you said she was hot?"

"She is, once you get her out of those clothes," Andrew said.

"Yeah, what the fuck?" the stranger said. "Didn't she know that this was supposed to be hot? And she wore that?"

Andrew bent over the duffel bag again. "Here you go, Melissa," he said as he handed the woman a pair of scissors. "You can cut off whatever you want while I get the music set up."

Melissa took the scissors and approached Priya. She looked her in the eyes from just a few inches away and spoke in a condescending tone: "Try to pay attention, baby. I'm going to show you how to do a lot of things tonight."

Priya sniffed back tears and thought about using her safeword. What would he think, if she called it off so soon? How long had he been planning this? Would he be upset? And how the fuck does he know this girl?

Even as she was contemplating ending it, Melissa turned the scissors down at the collar of Priya's old, favorite, shirt and sliced the front open down the middle. Her breasts were partially exposed, but her nipples still covered by the open flaps of fabric. As Melissa's gaze followed the scissors down, she saw Priya's panties clearly.

"Granny panties? Seriously? Damn, girl, no wonder your man called me." With a few careful snips, Priya's panties fell to the floor in pieces. The cool basement air felt slightly uncomfortable against her exposed pussy. Her recent waxing had left her skin bare and sensitive.

"Alright, I'm all set whenever you are," Andrew called out. He was seated in the chair, wearing a pair of loose gym shorts and a T-shirt. Priya could see that he was already starting to get aroused.

Melissa turned away from Priya and bent over beside the duffel bag. Priya could see a thin strip of fabric between her round, tight ass cheeks as the miniskirt failed to hide anything. Suddenly, music filled the basement - there must have been a stereo beside the bag. Melissa looked back over her shoulder at Priya.

"Watch this, sweetheart. This is what it means to strip for your man."

Melissa turned back to focus her attention on Andrew as she started to sway her hips and shoulders. Her body moved in time with the bass-heavy music, each step exuding confidence. Priya saw Andrew's face, focused on her body with a wide grin on his face. She crossed her arms and grabbed her shirt to pull it over her head, revealing a lacy purple bra and a tight, flat, stomach. Next, she turned away from Andrew and bent over at the waist. Priya was sure from his expression that Andrew had a perfect view of her ass, but all she could see was Melissa's ample cleavage as she leaned forward. Melissa gave Priya another smirk before straightening and continuing to dance.

Priya looked on in envy at Melissa's body. Even more than her body, though, she envied Melissa's confidence. Melissa knew she was sexy, and knew the effect that she could have on men. Priya suddenly wished she wasn't so exposed.

Melissa continued her dance by kicking off her high heels, and turning to grind her ass against Andrew's crotch.

"Oh, I think he likes it!" Melissa said. She slipped her miniskirt down past her ankles to reveal a matching purple thong. As she turned around, Priya could see even more clearly the ass she had only glimpsed earlier. It was round, and firm, without a single imperfection. For the first time, Priya forgot about her restraints and felt a tingle between her legs. She could easily see how Andrew (or anyone, for that matter), would be attracted to an ass like this.

Melissa had pulled the waistband of Andrew's gym shorts down to expose his throbbing erection. Priya had never seen it this large, or this hard - she could see the pulsations from across the room. Melissa stroked it with both hands, slowly, before leaning forward to slide her tongue slowly up the entire length of the shaft. Andrew let out an involuntary moan as his head fell backwards and his eyes closed.

"You ready to learn how to suck a dick the right way?" Melissa asked Priya. Andrew stood up, pulled his shirt off over his head, and walked across the room to stand in front of Priya. Melissa didn't wait for a response before dropping to her knees and starting to aggressively suck his cock. She used both hands, one wrapped around the base of his shaft and one cupping his balls as her head bobbed back and forth. Her curls bounced wildly.

"Pri, are you watching?" Andrew asked in between gasps of ecstasy.

Priya was distracted by the expression on his face. She loved seeing him like this, in the throes of pleasure, totally ignoring everything else. He turned to look at her and opened his eyes.

"Pri? What are you supposed to do when I ask you a question?" he asked.

Priya was jerked out of her reverie. "Yes, sir," she said. "I'm watching, sir."

Andrew stepped back from Melissa. "Not quick enough. Now you're going to have to be punished." As he stepped towards Priya, Melissa remained on her knees but reached behind her back to open her bra. Andrew flung Priya's tattered shirt open, leaving her completely exposed.

"Now you're going to lose your rags," he said as he gestured to Melissa. She picked up the pair of scissors off the floor and stepped up directly in front of Priya. Her dark breasts were large, but perky. Her nipples were firm and erect, almost jet black. She reached both arms around Priya to cut through the back of her shirt. In doing so, Melissa's hard nipples and firm breasts pressed against Priya's own chest. Melissa's skin was warm, and Priya gasped at how pleasurable the feeling was. Too soon, Melissa broke the embrace and let the pieces of Priya's favorite shirt fall to the floor.

"Melissa isn't just good at going down on men, you know," Andrew said. "Why don't you show her?"

Melissa smiled and returned to her knees in front of Priya. She started kissing Priya's bare abdomen just below the belly button, slowly working her way down to Priya's pubic mound but stopping above her clit. From the corner of her eye, Priya could see Andrew stroking his own cock as he watched. Now Melissa's tongue explore the crevices between her legs and labia, tickling her slightly but causing waves of pleasure as well. Priya flexed her legs against the restraints, but had no range of motion. She felt her pussy respond to Melissa's tongue, and grow wet with anticipation. Moving in slow circles, Melissa's tongue got closer and closer to the clit.

Next, Melissa reached up with her hands to spread Priya's labia and pull back the hood of her clit. As the tongue finally found the most sensitive part of her, Priya gasped and cried out.

"Please! Please fuck me!"

Melissa immediately stopped and pulled her head and hands away.

"Priya, you know the rules. You're not supposed to speak unless we ask you a question," Andrew said calmly. "Melissa, why don't you show her how to properly fuck a man?"

Melissa turned away from Priya, and started kissing Andrew's neck while she guided his hand between her legs. Andrew moaned as Melissa's other hand grasped his rigid cock. Priya could see his fingers slip under her thong, and pumped back and forth inside of her. Melissa threw her head back and gave a moan that Priya was sure was exaggerated. As he withdrew his hand, Priya could see it was shiny and wet. Andrew reached toward Priya's face with his first two fingers.

"Taste her," he said. Priya obediently opened her mouth and took his two fingers deeply. She sucked the juices off, reveling in their taste. It was sweet, but tangy, and with just a hint of a coppery metallic taste. Priya wondered if she tasted nearly as good. As Andrew was busy, Melissa bent over to pull her thong down to the floor before kicking it off at Priya's face. The wet material bPried her cheek before landing on her shoulder. Priya flinched involuntarily, making a small noise of surprise.

Andrew clucked his tongue. "Again? Priya, you seem to have a problem speaking out of turn. We'll have to do something about that." He picked up the damp thong from Priya's shoulder. "Open your mouth." Priya complied obediently. He wadded up the wet fabric and crammed it inside of her waiting mouth. Instantly, Priya's mouth watered as her tongue was flooded with Melissa's taste.

Melissa turned away from Priya again and bent over on the floor. She kept her tight ass in the air as she rested her face on the floor. With both hands, she reached back to spread her cheeks. With this clear view, Priya could now see that she had a plug in her ass the entire time. She could also see Melissa's perfectly waxed pussy, already dripping wet in anticipation of her husband's cock.

Andrew got on his knees behind her and thrust his bare cock deep inside of her tight pussy. Melissa moaned. She bucked her hips as she rocked back and forth, sliding Andrew's cock almost all the way out before plunging back to take his entire length inside.

"You see what she's doing, Pri?" Andrew asked. "You see how well she fucks?"

Priya, her mouth still full of Melissa's thong, just nodded in silence. Seeing her husband in such ecstasy made her own pussy ache for his cock. She strained with all four limbs against her restraints, but couldn't move more than an inch. As she watched, Andrew made expressions and noises she had never seen before.

Melissa reached back and removed her butt plug. It was slippery with lube.

"What should we do with this?" she asked Andrew. He pulled his cock out and sat back on his legs, breathing heavily.

"Why don't you warm her up for me?" Andrew said, gesturing to Priya.

Melissa stood up, eyeing Priya with sultry eyes, and walked to the other side of the squat rack. Priya couldn't turn her head far enough to see her, but she felt Melissa lightly tracing across her back with her nails. Melissa reached around with her free hand to cup Priya's breast, tenderly at first but then aggressively twisting her erect nipple. Priya let out another involuntary moan, and her other breast burned with desire for the same attention. Fortunately, Andrew didn't seem to notice the noise as he masturbated furiously at the sight.

Melissa's hand traced down Priya's spine to the top of her ass crack, where it gently spread her cheeks apart. Melissa's tongue started tracing furious circles as it worked closer and closer to Priya's asshole. Priya tried to clench her cheeks together, but Melissa was too strong. Eventually her tongue was darting gently inside of Priya's asshole, and she felt herself relax against her will as she was overcome with pleasure. Slowly, Melissa started to introduce her fingers into Priya's asshole. Priya felt herself being stretched far more than she ever had before - but there was no pain. Melissa was clearly well-practiced, and the stretching just increased the intensity of the ache in her clit.

Suddenly, Priya felt a new fullness, and knew that the plug was inside of her. She gasped, almost choking on the thong in her mouth. Andrew stopped touching himself long enough to pull it out as Priya coughed.

"You ok?" he asked, suddenly breaking character.

Priya nodded as her eyes watered slightly. "Yes, sir."

"Why don't we find another use for your mouth, then. Melissa?" Andrew walked back to the chair and sat down, his hard cock pointing to the ceiling.

Melissa took her time looking through the duffel bag before pulling out a collar and placing it around Priya's neck. She reached above their heads to loosen Priya's hands, giving Priya a face full of her perky breasts. Rather than untie Priya completely, she loosened the restraints just enough so that Priya could kneel on the ground. Melissa bound Priya's wrists together behind her back. Priya opened her mouth, ready to take his cock deep in her throat.

"Did I say to open your mouth?" Andrew asked, teasingly.

"No sir," Priya replied, closing her mouth and swallowing the saliva that had filled her mouth involuntarily.

"Now you're going to have to wait for it even longer," Andrew said.

Melissa strode purposefully to the chair and straddled him. With one arm, she clung to his broad shoulders and pressed her chest against Andrew's. With the other, she reached back to grab his cock and guide it into her asshole. She moaned and arched her back away from him, thrusting her breasts into his face as his cock was completely buried in her ass. Priya watched in amazement as she thrust her whole body up and down on his cock. So this was what real anal sex is like, she thought.

The seconds stretched into minutes as she watched Andrew's face. Priya felt herself clench involuntarily around the butt plug in her ass, imagining it was his cock instead.

"Do you like watching this?" Andrew asked.

"Yes, sir," Priya replied obediently. "I love watching you pleasured, sir."

Andrew tapped Melissa's leg and she removed herself from his lap. Andrew stood up, and positioned himself standing in front of Priya's kneeling face. Rather than facing her directly. Andrew stood with his cock pointing to Priya's left, so she had a direct profile view. He snapped and pointed to the floor, and Melissa immediately knelt down, facing Priya on the other side of Andrew's cock.

Priya locked eyes with Melissa, staring at each other around Andrew's hard dick. Without a word, Melissa reached up to stroke his cock while leaning forward to kiss Priya passionately on the lips. Priya was startled, but then felt her own lips part to admit Melissa's probing tongue. The kisses grew more and more fierce, and suddenly Andrew's cock was in the middle. Their mouths opened around it, covering it with strokes from their tongues as they kissed both the cock and each other.

Andrew moaned and swore. "Fuck, you girls feel so good. Don't stop. Don't stop!"

But Melissa pulled away and lay on her back on the thick carpet. With one finger, she gestured for Andrew to come to her. He turned away from Priya, even as she strained her neck to continue sucking his cock. Melissa spread her legs wide, revealing a beautiful pink pussy, swollen with arousal and shiny with wetness. Priya watched as Andrew fell on top of her, driving his hard cock deep inside of Melissa and moaning with pleasure. She watched his hips rise and fall, seeing Melissa's hands wrapped around his back to hold him close.

With a tremendous scream, Andrew exploded deep inside of her. Melissa remained laying on her back as Andrew slowly extracted himself and walked around the cage to behind Priya. Melissa began to rub her clit with two fingers, and Andrew's cum slowly leaked out of her pussy, down towards her asshole. Priya felt Andrew untying her restraints. Her legs were freed to move, and her arms were released from the metal frame, but her wrists were still tied together behind her back. Andrew dragged her across the floor on her knees until she was kneeling between Melissa's still-spread legs.

Priya felt Andrew's hand on the back of her head, forcing her down to Melissa's engorged pussy.

mlevans
mlevans
7 Followers
12