First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlevans
mlevans
7 Followers

"Now eat it," he said. "Eat my cum out of her."

Priya leaned forward, her hair falling in her face, as her lips met Melissa's pussy. She used her tongue to scoop the cum out of her vagina - it was an enormous load. She couldn't believe how much cum Andrew had left inside of her. Melissa continued to rub her clit and Priya worked her way around the vulva, careful to lap up every drop of cum with her tongue. She worked her way down to where the cum had reached Melissa's asshole. As her tongue reached inside, desperate for just one more drop of his load, Melissa moaned with pleasure.

Priya's pussy and clit burned with desire. Just as she was unsure if she would be able to continue, she felt Andrew's hand on her hip, and felt the butt plug slip out of her. It was almost immediately replaced by his still-hard cock. He drove himself deep inside of her, stretching her even more than Melissa and the plug had. Priya felt tears of ecstasy escape her eyes.

"Did I say you could stop pleasuring Melissa?" Andrew asked.

Priya's eyes snapped open again and she used to tongue to attack Melissa's asshole with a renewed ferocity. She could feel Melissa's legs tense waves around her head. Andrew drove himself deeper and deeper inside of her with building intensity. Priya felt herself growing flushed as she struggled to keep focused on her task.

Their moans became intertwined, building in volume, as all three approached orgasm. Abruptly, they all collapsed in a shuddering pile of pleasure - Priya felt Andrew's cock unleash a second enormous load of cum deep in her ass, even as Melissa's body erupted in uncontrollable tremors. Priya felt all of her muscles clench at once as pleasure exploded from her clit and radiated throughout her body. Trapped between two hot, sweaty bodies, she closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She was so glad she hadn't used her safe word.

mlevans
mlevans
7 Followers
12