First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome then pulled my legs off of his shoulders and spun me around onto my elbows and knees. His cock popped out of my butt and I felt weirdly empty and craved his cock inside me again. I stuck my bare butt up in the air and wiggled it at him. "Please, put it back in, Please fuck me," I begged.

"Fuck that sissy Jerome. Give the bitch what she wants," instructed Kate. Jerome gave my asshole another good licking with his tongue and spit a big dollop of saliva right into my gapping hole. The he grabbed hold of my waist and in one hard thrust, shoved his entire cock back inside me. I howled in pain again. That didn't slow him down though. He really pounded me good. He fucked me fast and rough. His big balls were slapping against my smaller, sore ones. My screams didn't slow him down but only made him fuck me faster. I loved it. I put my face into the pillow and grabbed the sheets. Jerome pounded my ass hard and fast for another ten minutes before he groaned, tensed up and grabbed my hips tight. He buried himself balls deep inside me and held it there. He grunted as he dumped his seed inside my bowels. I felt the warm, gooey liquid filling me up.

After a few minutes Jerome caught his breath and pulled his flagging cock out of my butt. I felt the cool air rush in my gaping hole. Hot cum dripped out and ran down my thighs and found my stockings. I had been fucked like I never imagined. I stayed in that position until I felt a wet tongue on my thighs licking up the gobs of cum. I turned to see that it was Kate doing the duty and she continued licking it up until she reached my wide open asshole. Her pretty little tongue dipped inside me and licked around. She started sucking Jerome's cum from inside me and ate it all up. I noticed that Jerome was holding the video camera at that point.

When she finished, I rolled over and sat up on the bed. Kate was smiling at me so I leaned over to her and we kissed. I opened my mouth and we frenched while we shared the cum that she had just sucked out of my ass. Jerome joined us and we shared our kiss with him.

Afterwards, Kate asked me if I liked their party. Saying that I liked it would be the ultimate understatement. "So, same time next month then?"