First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lack of action caused Art to continue to touch me. He moved again and brought his lips to my ear once more. I could feel his breath as it blew across the back of my neck and ear. With no other sound, except my own deep breathing, I heard his lips part.

“You wouldn’t believe how I have fought this tonight. Ever since you arrived, I wanted you. I could hardly believe it when you came in. I want to touch your breasts, and feel your tongue as it fights with my own. Your eyes show that you aren’t appreciated. I would love to show you what you’re capable of. To watch your breasts as they rise and fall, just begging to be sucked and played with. To run my hands over your legs, rising to your hot steamy cunt and finding it wet, needing a stiff cock. Would you like that? Would you like me to play with your little pussy until you scream for release? Tell me you want it. Tell me how you want my cock. Tell me you want me to fuck you.”

His grip was tight, but I didn’t want to break free. My hand dropped beside us and moved to his leg. I had never been excited so quickly. But I must not do this, not here, not with Art, but my voice was gone. He removed his hand from inside my blouse, only to change position and approach. His hand returned to my blouse. It was moving outside the material. His hand was fluid motion. He began near my stomach and lightly brushed upward until he reached my breasts, but didn’t touch them. Instead he stroked back down, lightly skimming the surface. I could still feel the contact and was being elevated to another level of excitement. He retraced his path, back up and with more pressure. This time, his hand made contact with my breast and I felt the bra move on my flesh. His hand went to my neck. Pausing there to caress the flesh, getting it ready for his lips that followed. A gentle tongue moved against my neck and up to my ear, leaving a moist trail as it went. Once there he sucked the tender morsel of my lower ear into his mouth and moved his tongue against it. A soft sucking only added to the pleasure. His right hand began downward and was joined by his left, traveling down the same paths. Lower and lower they traveled, down beyond my waist, to the bottom of my skirt. His touch on my legs sent shivers down my back and I found myself leaning against him for support. I heard a sigh and realized it was my own voice. I was in heaven and my body was responding very rapidly.

I felt his tongue as it re-entered my ear. Gently spearing the inner most sanctum of my soul. Slowly, he detailed each square centimeter, then returned to the lobe. It was then I realized his hand had returned to my breast and he was rubbing softly against the material. As his fingers tried to work their way into the opening of my blouse, I was amazed at my response. The sound of my breathing had become a deafening roar.

His fingers undid a button on my blouse, allowing entry to my flesh. His hand moved in cautiously, making a small circle around my breast. Circling, then moving against the material covering the firm flesh beneath. The bra, a scoop style, exposed the majority of each breast. His fingers settled down to the flesh, raising goose bumps of desire to the surface. I felt my nipples growing firm and distend against the material holding them in check. His touch was relentless as his fingers moved against the top of one, and then the other breast. Still a button was preventing him from his objective. Art pulled his hand back out of the blouse and began working the second button. He gathered the material between his index finger and thumb and the material of the blouse lost some of its tension as his fingers released the button.

He paused, waiting on directions to either continue or stop. Again he received nothing. Art then moved his hand into the opening. Once there he was all business again. It was if his hand were on a “seek and destroy” mission. He sought my breast, and the mission was to destroy all resistance to his invasion. Without the restraint of the second button, he could maneuver inside my blouse. Again, he found my breast and encircled it with his fingertips applying just enough pressure for maximum pleasure. This time however, he could move on the top, the bottom, and everywhere. His fingers did a gentle probing as if he knew acupressure. Each placement of his fingertip increased my pleasure. Finally he eased a finger and then two under the flesh to raise the breast up and out of the surrounding cup. Softly he lowered my breast into his waiting palm. Once there he began a sensuous massaging of the entire breast. Milking the flesh from the base to the nipple. With each tugging on the nipple I felt my entire breast harden and the nipple ache. I craved more pressure and he was teasing me. I wanted him to pinch my nipple, and I realized I also wanted to have him fuck me, but the words wouldn't come out. I was nearly panting and the sound of my desire had become a deafening roar inside me.

My nipples were on fire and Art was only starting. I could feel his other hand as it crept back up my leg until it came to the bottom of my skirt. He paused for a moment, no longer. He wanted me to know exactly what he was doing, so I could savor each moment and the pleasure I was getting. Slowly he drug the hand up my leg. Agonizing seconds went by, seeming like minutes and hours. I wanted him so badly, wanted him to speed on his way until he reached my heat. I knew I was also very wet it happened so seldom in my marriage that when it did, I knew it.

I felt him pull the material up and as he approached my womanhood, I tried to gain additional support by moving my legs further apart. The result was only to tighten the material at the base of my skirt, which caused his efforts to raise my skirt to be even more amplified. I felt his fingers as they drug across the flesh of my thigh as well as the skirt material as it went up.

Art then used his fingers again as guiding rods as his hand climbed higher. Pulling the material until he reached the upper portion of my thigh. Finally he reached another milestone, the bottom edge of my panties and still, he didn’t stop. Employing fingertips, he began to trace the patterns sewn into the front of my panties. His fingers moved all around the edge of the panties and teased me as he would insert a finger under the edge of the elastic leg opening and then remove it. Finally stopping on the front panel he found what I knew was already there.

“Oh baby, you’re wet. Your pussy is dripping with dew. I bet your pussy is ready for me now. Right? Is it ready to be fucked? You would like for me to fuck you now? Wouldn’t you? I can tell. Your pussy is crying for my cock. That’s why it is so wet. It wants me? You want me too, don’t you? If you want, I can put this in you now?”

With the comment he pushed his groin into my rear. I could feel his cock, stiff and ready. With the comment he brought his finger back to the front of my panties and had pushed into my cunt. I knew his fingers could feel my clit as it stood up and begged for attention. Again and again he pushed his fingers along the outside, causing the material to become drenched with my juice.

I tightly closed my eyes. I was trying to figure out what to do. I knew I wanted to be fucked, but I wasn’t ready to have Art do it, not yet anyway. But the answers I sought were not forth coming. In my minds eye I relived the scene from the video. Only this time there was no VCR or TV. It was if I was watching the event live, hidden in this room. To make matters worse, the entire scenario was moving in slow motion. Jimmy was moving between Betty’s legs. Then there was the penetration and I gasped as I relived the joy displayed on Betty’s face. Again and again Jimmy drove his cock into her waiting pussy. But with each thrust Betty was fading from the picture. I didn’t know what was happening. I could still see Jimmy, still ramming it home, but the woman was a mere blur. Then the picture snapped into place and the woman was I. It was I being filled masterfully by the man with the huge cock and it felt soooo good. I was nearing an orgasm from just watching this scene play out. Then as I blinked in my minds' eye, Jimmy was gone and it was Art who was pushing into me. Harder and harder he was pushing. With each thrust I was becoming more and more excited. With each slap of his balls against my ass, I was coming closer and closer to a climax. I felt my blood pressure go skyward and my voice trying to come forth also. Instead it was a long and low guttural moan that escaped from my lips. It was now that I opened my eyes and discovered it was Art who was pushing against me. But not with his cock that I now knew I wanted inside me. But rather it was his talented finger as he dipped into my soaked pussy. He had found my clit and was working it over. I was near an orgasm and finally my voice could be heard.

“No Art. Please. Not like this. Please. Stop. I - I - I. Please Art. I beg you. Please stop Art. No Art. Please. I can’t do this. Please.

“You know you want it. I’m just doing what you crave and you know it. If I stop now, it will be over. You know you don’t want that. Do you?”

With the last comment Art pushed his finger all the way into my wetness and at the same time he grasp the nipple of my breast and gave it a good and firm pinch. The pain was overcome by the pleasure and I felt my first orgasm of the night. It started in my cunt and worked its way to every part of my body in one tremendous explosion. I was left shaking and needing support. As I nearly collapsed against Art, he removed his finger from my throbbing pussy. Before I could regain some semblance of order to what was going on, he turned me loose and spun me around toward him. My orgasm had distorted my vision, but I felt him undo my bra to release my aching breasts. He brought his face down to them. Taking one of my nipples into his mouth he began a sucking that was both furious and hard. I was unable to regain any sense of direction. My nipples were so sensitive from my own explosion I had little choice but to let him continue, as he wanted. Even as he tried to take my entire breast into his mouth, his marvelous hands went to my legs and began running up and down my thighs, each time drawing nearer to my pulsing pussy and ass. I neared a point of unleashing a primal scream as my senses were being taken to new heights.

Art continued to suck on my breasts. All I could do was reach into his hair and pull his face even tighter to my chest. I was a woman on fire with desire. Finally his hands stopped their relentless attack on my legs. He was now working his fingers under the elastic of my panties. With both hands fully under the material he grasped my ass and pulled me into his groin. I could feel his cock as it strained for release from his shorts. His hands were grabbing my underwear and dragging them down. The only way they would go down was if I closed my legs. I was startled to see how far I had them apart. Art slipped them down as far as he could without breaking the hold he had on my breast. I worked them down until gravity took over and they fell the remaining way to the floor. I stepped out of them, leaving them as a symbol of my newly found freedom.

The coolness of the air striking my steaming cunt was exciting and my pulse was racing once more. Art then began to kiss his way down, leaving my swollen breast as he made his decent toward my love canal. He paused at my rib cage and left a trail of wetness on the bottom side of the lowest rib. The sudden intake of air told him I found it pleasurable. His journey then carried him to my navel. I have a near perfectly shaped “innie” and Art lavished it with kisses and a powerful tongue stroke that left me breathless. He pushed in with his tongue into the heart of the hole, fucking my navel with his tongue.

After what seemed an eternity he went south once more and buried his face in my pubic area. Then his talented tongue sent me reeling. Making wide and single passes over my labia, then spearing the top and searching for my clitoris. He found it as easily as he had done everything else. Having just had an intense orgasm, I was still very sensitive and he was in the driver seat once more. I was climbing to another plateau, my breath coming in short gasps and I was growing louder with each pass of his tongue. Then Art surprised me when he stopped and began to rise. He came all the way back up to my mouth and kissed me on the lips. It was our first real kiss. His lips were soft and still demanding. Then he moved on to my ear.

“My turn,” he said.

Art grabbed me by the head and was gently pushing me downward. He didn’t use much force as I went willingly. As I moved downward, I heard a zipper, and as I approached my destination, the musty odor of his sex came forth. Finally, I was faced to face with his cock. It was at full staff and was pointing right at me. The head was a dark hue and almost purple. The veins were standing out all over and the head was rather bulbous with a neat helmet topping the shaft. Not overly long, around six inches, or thick, but one feature made it special. There was a delicious looking bend to the right and a curve upward. I could barely wait to feel it running in and out of my cunt. But first, I needed to touch and taste this piece of meat. It would be only the second cock in my life and was looking forward to it.

I drew back to look at this piece of equipment. My mind raced as I thought that this was why Art had become so masterful with his hands and his tongue. It was to make up for what he thought was a cock that was too small to please a woman. I would show him differently. As I grasped the shaft, it gave a little quivered. Art let out a low moan. Raising my eyes, I found his eyes closed, but eventually he opened them and watched me. He smiled. It was a wonderful smile. I returned my attention to his cock. Moving my hand up the shaft and back down. I didn’t apply much pressure as I figured he was about to blow his nuts, and I wanted him inside of me for that. Even as I stroked the shaft it pulsed and throbbed as if alive. With another upward slide, a single drop of liquid formed at the eye. It clung there and was starting to show signs of falling off. I moved my mouth over the head and surrounded it. Taking the head into my mouth I used my tongue to swirl around the tip, slipping into the eyehole to extract his nectar. Playing with the little hole, I used my tongue as if searching for gold. Art groaned again and a shudder went through his body as my sucking mouth took another spurt of pre-come. Art grabbed me by the hair and pulled me away from his shaft and to my feet.

“I’ve got to fuck you. I can’t wait any longer. You want me to fuck you don’t you?”

I didn’t answer. Now that I was on my feet I could feel the wetness of his cock as it moved against my body. Yes, I did want to be fucked. I wanted it all. I really wanted his seed to spurt into me with a force that would reach the back walls of my vagina.

“Tell me what you want Beth. I need to hear it. I won’t do it unless you tell me. I know you want my cock. Your little pussy is begging for it. It is so wet. It needs a cock in it. You know Mark won’t do it right. I’ll fuck you right. But you have to tell me. Tell me you want me to fuck you.”

Finally the words were coming out of my mouth. I was on fire and thought I was about to explode. A soft whisper finally came to my lips. “Yes. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me please. I need it.”

I don’t know if he heard me or not, because he ask me to say it again. And again I ask him to fuck me. I even told him I wanted his hot cock in my cunt. This time he did hear me. He spun me around so my back was to him and he pushed me toward a bench that was there. I thought he wanted me to lie on it. But I was wrong. Instead, when we approached the bench, he reached around my waist and stopped my progress. Then he took his other hand and pushed me over toward it, bending me at the waist. Understanding what he wanted, I bent over, grabbed the top of the bench and waited.

“Move your legs apart sweetheart. I want your entire cunt for my cock. You’re about to get the best fucking you ever had. I guarantee.”

Art then grabbed the bottom of my skirt and moved it upward over my hips and onto my back. He paused for a brief moment. “How could any man resist such a beautiful ass? Even more, why would any man even consider looking at another woman with such a hot and tight pussy at home?”

He moved between my spread legs. Reaching in with his hand, he inserted two fingers into my cunt and worked them around. Pulling them out he brought them around to my mouth. I’d never tasted my own juice, but didn’t hesitate as his fingers drew near. I sucked on them greedily, and was surprised to find my juice so tasty. My time to be fucked had finally arrived. Art moved closer and placed the head of his cock against my pussy. Playing the head around on my vaginal lips causing me to squirm and beg for him to put it in.

“Please Art. I need it. Put it in me. I need it. I’m so hot. I want you in me.”

“What do you want my little cunt? Is this want this? Tell me. I want to hear you say it. Let those virgin lips say what you want. Tell what you want and where you want it. Tell me now,” as he shoved the head of his cock against my pussy.

“Yes. I want it. I need your cock. I want you to fuck me Art. My pussy needs your cock. I need to feel your seed in me. Please Art. Fuck me. Fuck me now.”

Art placed his cock at my passage and pushed with his hips. The head popped in with little effort. I was so hot and wet I could have taken Jimmy at that moment with no trouble. He began applying a little pressure and as his cock slid in, I was amazed at the feeling. The curves actually made it feel larger than Mark’s cock. Steady pressure until Art got it all in me. Holding it there for a moment, then he began to pull it back out. Slow and deliberate. Once he was nearly out he pushed in again. He did this for some time, steadily gaining speed and power. Finally he was driving into me with a tremendous amount of force, and I felt his balls as they slapped the backside of my upper thighs. The noise of our breathing and the obvious wet sounds coming from my cunt only served to increase my level of excitement. Art then reached his hands around me until he reached my tits. Grabbing them with more force than before, it almost hurt. But the pain was overcome by the pleasure. Again and again Art plunged into me. It seemed like hours and I could feel a tremendous climax coming.

“Art, I’m about to come. Drive it to me lover. Stick your cock into me. Harder. Harder. Harder. Dammit. Fuck me Art. Fuck me. Stick it all the way in baby. I need it so bad. Don’t stop. Please don’t stop. Oh God this is good. Ohhhhh. I’m coming. Art, I’m coming.”

Just at that moment Art grabbed one of my nipples and mashed it hard. It was the final straw as I came with a force like I had never known before. It washed over me in sheets. Art was still pumping away and just as my own orgasm began to subside, Art let loose with his own. I felt his come as it shot into me, coating my pussy walls with sticky goo. The effect was to put me over the top again. It was the first time I knew I was capable of being multi-orgasmic.

Art pulled his cock from my upturned ass and leaned against me as I steadied us with the bench. I could still feel his cock as it stood proudly between my thighs. I reached down and took it in my hand, caressing it lovingly. I milked a little more sperm from the shaft and brought it to my lips. I was now hooked on the taste and feel of Art’s cock. I knew I would have to repeat this. He finally stood straight and turned me around. He kissed me again, but with tenderness I seldom knew. It was deep and full of passion. I knew it would be some time before my breathing was back to a regular rhythm. But it was indeed the best fuck I ever had.