First Time

Story Info
Popstar Cari gets it on with Pink, Janet & Alicia.
2.4k words
4.11
33k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Cari, I know you've heard of me. How can you not have? I mean, come on, I'm like, the biggest star in the world! Well anyway, I'm sure you've heard my latest single. It's with Pink, Alicia Keys and Janet Jackson, it's topping the charts the world over! Well I'd like to tell you a little story about what happened after the recording!

"Wow, man I'm exhausted!" Pink yawned and stretched, her tight t-shirt lifting up and exposing some of her firm stomach.

"C'mon Cari, let's go back to the hotel!"

It was 3 AM and we had just finished filming the video for the song we had recorded with Janet Jackson and Alicia Keys, Feisty Lovin'. Janet and Alicia had finished filming about an hour before and were already at the hotel we were all staying in. We were the only occupants of the hotel. It was great. We got in the car and drove off to the hotel. We arrived about 10 minutes later.

Pink turned to me.

"Hey you wanna come up to my room for a bit? I'm bored, for once I have nothing to do! That's the bad part of doing a relaxing video shoot for once, you end up totally bored!"

"Yeah sure. I'm not tired anyway."

We walked up to her room and I sat on her bed.

Pink went to get changed into her pyjamas. When she came back she was wearing a cute little vest top and blue pyjama trousers. I felt really weird, kind of turned on. She'd taken all her make up off and she looked prettier than when she actually has make up on. She sat on the bed opposite me.

"Hey I got an idea! Let's play Truth or Dare!"

I laughed.

"I think it's a bit too late for that Alecia, the hotel manager will get pissed off!"

"Oh...shit. Ok, let's just do the truth part then!"

"Ok!"

"Ok, it was my idea so I'll go first." Pink grinned at me. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"No. Have you?"

Pink laughed.

"Yeah loads of times! Ok my turn: you say you've never kissed a girl. Would you like to?"

Normally I would have said no, no doubt. But for some reason...I knew that if I said yes, she would kiss me. And you know what? I wanted her to. It wasn't something I had ever felt before!

"S...sure! I stammered. She smiled, really sexily. She grabbed me and kissed me, a full on kiss. It wasn't like kissing a guy, it was softer, her lips were softer, and she was gentler. It was definitely sexier than kissing a guy!

She pulled away and I was stunned.

"Wow!" was just about all I could manage!

"Impressed?"

I nodded.

"Ok...hmmm next question..." it was actually my turn, but there was no way I was going to remind her!

"Ok...it's pretty obvious you've never played with or licked a girl's tits before, or had anyone do the same to you, so I'll just come straight out with it: do you want me to play with your tits?"

"Y...yes!"

"Ok...but you have to do the same to me!"

I nodded again.

Grinning, she unbuttoned my top and took it off. She leaned over a little more in order to reach my bra straps, which she then unhooked, pulling my bra off. She then started to play with my boobs, especially my left one, because my left nipple is pierced. She then started to lick and suck my tits. It felt so good, nothing like the clumsy fumbling I'd had from guys before- I mean, one guy almost ripped my nipple ring out! Instead,

Pink was gentle and caring. I had never felt like this before.

This went on for about 5 minutes, and then she stopped. I looked at her, disappointed.

"You didn't forget our deal did you? Now it's my turn!" she took off her top. Underneath she had no bra. Her boobs were perfect, not huge, but rounded, and gorgeous. I was so nervous, what if I just messed it up? Taking a deep breath, I leaned forward and cupped her boob in my hand. Even touching it was weird; I'd never touched anyone's breasts except my own before. Her skin was so soft. Her nipples were pink and erect. I started to play with them, pinching them and pulling them. I looked up at her for encouragement.

"Yeah, keep going, that feels good."

I carried on playing, and then I decided to lick one of her nipples. It felt so weird! But it was a nice weird, so I did it again, I started to lick and suck her nipples, like she had done to me.

"Oh yeah, keep going! You sure you've never done this before?!"

I kept on going, until suddenly she stopped me.

"Ok...time for another question!"

Once again it was my turn, but again, I said nothing.

"Ok...do you want me to go down on you?"

For a minute I was speechless. Then I said YES! She laughed and said ok. She pulled my trousers off (I had already taken off my shoes and I wasn't wearing socks!) I was wearing simple black panties, not particularly skimpy ones, with a pink heart on them. I hadn't really thought about what knickers I was wearing, but I started to feel a bit childish. She didn't mind however. She pulled my panties down. My legs were closed. She started kissing my pubes, and then she pulled my legs apart. She wasted no time. She put her face between my legs and started kissing my pussy. She was kissing it all over and it felt so good. Suddenly she started licking me, sticking her tongue inside of me, licking my clit, licking every part of my pussy. She started sliding 2 fingers in and out, slowly at first, then faster. I was coming, like I had never, ever come before. It felt so good. It was the most earth shattering orgasm I'd ever had, and I didn't want it to end. But end it did. Pink licked up the wetness from my pussy, then looked up at me with a wicked grin.

"Now it's my turn! Show me what you can do sexy!"

She then lay back and pulled her pyjama bottoms off. She spread her legs. I was shit scared! I leant my head down, and started kissing her pussy like she had kissed mine. I licked every nook and cranny. I was worried that I wouldn't like the taste, but she tasted gorgeous. She kept screaming words of encouragement.

"Oh yes baby! Yes! Keep going! Don't stop!"

I got the impression I was doing it right! Suddenly Pink started screaming even louder, and shuddering. I realised she was coming! A little bit of juice squirted from her, which I lapped up. Wow. This sure was something to tell the folks back home! I had made a woman come. I felt rather proud of myself.

Pink smiled.

"You sure this was your first time? You were damn good. No, I can tell it was your first time; you looked like a scared rabbit caught in car headlights!"

I started to laugh, but then I stopped because I heard something outside the door. I was shit scared! What if it was someone from the hotel, who had heard-or maybe even seen everything? This could do wonders for both our careers, but it could also possibly destroy them, especially mine. Pink put a finger to her lips, to make sure I was quiet. We pulled our clothes on, then tiptoed to the door.

Silently we pulled it open. As we peered around the door, we both gasped in shock. Janet was standing against the wall in a silky, lacy little nightie, touching her breasts with one hand, massaging her pussy with the other.

"Why Janet!" said Pink, smiling. "I never would have thought it of you!"

"Oh...I'm sorry!" she laughed, looking anything but. " I was passing the door to go and use that vending machine over there, but I heard you and I just had to listen in. it sounded very impressive."

"Oh it was" smiled Pink. "Very impressive indeed."

"Well. I feel left out! You two, gettin' it on, and poor lil ole me, left to my hand's devices!". She gave us a mock pout.

"Oh...would you like to join in the fun?" asked Pink sweetly.

"You know it sugar. But perhaps we'd better go to my room. I've got one hell of a great toy we can use..."

With that, we all trooped off to Janet's room. As soon as we got inside and shut the door, Janet was kissing Pink hungrily.

"Watch this sugar," she panted. "This'll be an education for ya!"

With that she threw Pink down on the bed and ripped her clothes off! I got a sneaking suspicion she was just slightly horny!

She started hungrily licking and sucking Pink's tits, and then she spread her legs and buried her head between Pink's legs.

Pink started moaning and screaming.

"Oh God Janet! Oh yes...don't stop! Oh shit shit shit no! Please, please don't stop!"

She kept on yelling and screaming in pleasure, until eventually she started screaming even louder, and she started shuddering and I knew she was coming. Finally she stopped yelling, and just lay there, a smile of bliss on her face.

"Good sugar?"

"Oh yes. Very good."

"Well then. It's time you got that sexy little head of yours between my legs and started showing me what you can do!"

With that Pink pulled Janet's nightie off, and stuck her head right in between Janet's legs and started licking her out.

Janet was a lot quieter than Pink, just moaning and oh-ing quietly, a lot like she does on the end of "Would You Mind?"

"Oh...yes baby. Just like that. Yes sugar, oh yes!" she kept moaning, until she started to get a little bit louder.

"Oh...oh yes! Keep it coming! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhh!"

With that, she came.

" Oh that was great! Mmmm just great!"

"Glad you liked it!"

Janet came over to me, and started licking me out. She was totally different to Pink, wilder, more ferocious. Frantic, even. I came within about two minutes! It felt so good.

When Janet had finished, she got up and went to her suitcase, opening it up, she bent over it, rummaging around while me and Pink enjoyed the view. Eventually she straightened up. She had obviously found what she was looking for. When she turned around, I gasped in shock. She was holding the biggest, thickest, meanest strap on black dildo I had ever seen! She laughed at the expression on my face. She pulled it on, then came over to me.

"Lie down on the bed."

I lay down. She came over to me and spread my legs. She gave me a quick smile, then entered me. I screamed in pain and shock. I had never had anything so big inside of me! But after a minute or so, once I had adjusted to the size, I realised I liked it. A lot! Janet started thrusting into me, hard and fast. It felt like nothing I had ever felt before!

"What do you think of this...you dirty bitch! I hope you like this, you little slut!"

I was a little shocked at Janet's nasty side being revealed, but I kinda liked it. She carried on yelling, and pounding me, and then suddenly I started to come.

"Oh yessssss...I'm cuuuummmmmming, oooooh! Yes! Yes yes yes! Don't stop! Ooooooohhhhhhhh!"

With that, I came.

Janet smiled, and climbed off of me.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh yes!" I breathed.

"Ok Alecia...it's your turn now. Are you ready?"

"You know it sexy!"

Pink jumped on the bed and spread her legs. Janet climbed on her and started pumping her, yelling obscenities all the while. Judging by the look on Pink's face, she hadn't ever felt anything this big either, which kinda took me by surprise. Pink was coming, and Janet was slowing down, thrusting slowly. Suddenly, I saw the door handle turn, and before I could do anything, Alicia walked in!

"Hey gu-WOAH!"

She looked at us in absolute shock.

"What the...what the fuck is goin' on here? Dude! This is fucked up!"

"C'mon Alicia! Don't be like that! Join us! You know you wanna!"

"Uh uh, no way Jan, I told you before, I ain't getting into this shit, uh uh, no way, fuck no!"

She was yelling now, but I could tell she was tempted. The way she hesitated when Janet said "join us" said it all. Suddenly I grabbed Alicia and kissed her, hard. At first she tried to push me away, but then she started kissing me back, touching my boobs and my ass. Janet and Pink started going at it doggy-style, with Janet ramming Pink in the ass, while Alicia and me got it on. I started licking her, and feeling her. It didn't take long before she was cumming, screaming with delight. And for someone who was so against any lesbian action, she was pretty damn good at eating out a girl. But, while I definitely think Alicia has a bisexual side, she did seem to be a getting a lot more pleasure from being rammed by Janet's dildo then by being licked out. But she kept coming and coming! Suddenly I looked at the clock and realised it was 7 in the morning! We had spent 4 hours fucking!

"Guys..." I said. "I hate to interrupt this, but we have 10 minutes to get down to the set to finish filming the video!"

We all started racing around like headless chickens, pulling on clothes, and generally getting in each other's way. We were all just heading out of the door, when Pink pulled me back. Janet and Alicia went on ahead oblivious.

"What is it Alecia?"

"Listen...for a while now, before I even met you, I've had major feelings for you. You're so hot, and at first all I wanted to do was fuck you, nothing more. But now I know you as a person...now I know what a kind and loving person you are...I want more. I want to be your girlfriend, Cari. Will you be my girlfriend? Can I be your girlfriend?"

I smiled. Good! It wasn't just me who felt this way!

"Yes Alecia." I smiled. "I will definitely be your girlfriend!" and with that we kissed and walked out the door.

And that, folks, is my story. Pink and I have been dating for 5 months now, and it's amazing. Janet was keen for a repeat performance, but when we said no, she wasn't bothered, she just moved on to other people. And Alicia? She's quite happy getting down with her heterosexual self. So all in all, it's worked out pretty damn great!