First Time

Story Info
They share their first time together.
3.7k words
4
24.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rjccj
Rjccj
1 Followers

Pulling up to her house his heart is racing. He felt something different in her voice on the phone. Teasing and beckoning in a way it never has before, his mind racing at the possibilities. Breathing deeply he steps from the car, the gravel crunching softly under his feet as he walks to the door. Knocking softly when he reaches the door, the windows dark but the door opening under the slightest touch. As he crosses the threshold he wonders where she could be.

* * *

She moves quickly around her room, making everything right. Smoothing out the sheets on the bed, fluffing the pillows, her robe gathered at her waist. She lights the candles and looks around the room one last time when she hears the car pull up. Catching her reflection in the mirror and smoothing herself out before she hears the door open. She knows what he does not; tonight she will have him as never before. Walking to the stairs and catching her breath before walking lightly down to meet him.

* * *

Hearing the footsteps, he turns to face them. Eyes meeting before he notices her attire. He walks to meet her at the base of the stairs, arms wrapping around and pulling her close, finally noticing her robe, the look on his face a combination of surprise and delight. Their lips meeting before a word is spoken, kissing her deeply and passionately, lips and tongue connecting as he feels her arms tightening around his neck. Body pressing to hers as he feels every curve of her body against him, leaning back to look into her eyes, trying to hide his excitement. "Hello baby. Look comfy," he says with a small laugh. Feeling her laughter shaking against his chest as their eyes send playful glances across the air.

His heart pounding, jumping up in his throat whenever he tries to speak. The blood burning in his cheeks, knowing his face is glowing red, watching her expression, eyes searching for a hint, wondering if this is real. Mind racing, wondering what is waiting for him upstairs. Eyes following her when she turns, beckoning him to follow, looking up and down her body, the soft sway of her hips accentuated by the robe as it rides slowly up her thighs. Transfixed by the sight of her until she pauses and looks back over her shoulder. "Well come on up," the words which leave her lips. He forces his leg up, the first step the hardest, the rest vanishing lightly under his feet as he moves to catch her.

* * *

She is pleased and encouraged by his reaction, her seduction going even better than planned. His lips burning against hers when they kiss, no words needed to express the feelings between them. Feeling the heat of his face next to her's, pulling him closer to feel his firm body next to hers, chests pressing tightly together when she breathes, his muscles thin, but strong playing under her fingers. Wanting to tease, to make him want it more she leans back to see the desire already in his eyes. Smiling at him and to herself, laughing at his playful comment, knowing it hides the nervousness and excitement that his building in him. Bumping into him softly and feeling the bulge straining in his pants, she can't take it any longer.

Whispering softly in his ear, "Follow me." Turning in a quick about face and walking up the stairs slowly, swaying her hips more than usual, knowing that he loves her ass, that it drives him crazy to look at it. Feeling the robe slide higher up her thighs, knowing that it adds to the show. Reaching the top and looking back down at him, running her hand softly over her hip, smoothing down the hem of her robe, the gleam in her eyes adding to the tease. "Well, come on up," she says, making her voice as sexy as she can. Her heart beating faster in her chest when he moves to follow, watching him intently, loving the look of his body, the clothes accenting it, knowing that he is trying to hide the excitement. Moving towards her room quickly before he reaches the top, wanting to tease him as much as possible, not sure how much she can take herself.

* * *

Reaching the top of the steps just in time to see her thigh slip through the door, watching it close softly behind. His mind racing, wondering if this is really happening, or is this just a dream that he's had so many times, so vividly that he must be sleeping. Breathing deeply and stepping towards the door, fingers tightening around the knob, twisting and pushing it forward, the creak seeming to echo through the house. His eyes adjusting to the dark quickly, soft candlelight the only light in the room, mingling scents filling the room more than the light, relaxing and arousing at the same time. Finding her on the bed smiling at him, so beautifully lit, her skin glowing in the candlelight, playing off her blonde hair.

His feet gliding across the floor, bringing him closer, her scent growing stronger as he approaches. Intoxicated by her presence, eyes fixed on hers, shivering in surprise and excitement when her fingertips brush across his arm. Feeling her close to him as her fingers run lightly around his waist, tugging at his shirttails, pulling them free and starting to unbutton his shirt slowly moving up his body. His teeth digging into his lip, trying to control himself, reeling from the electricity of her touch. Every hair on his body on end as her fingers brush against his skin, the final button unhooked, she has arisen to meet him, face inches from his as her nails push the shirt from his shoulders, falling to the floor behind him. The cool night air enveloping his body, in sharp contrast to the heat of her body, feeling her face so close, unable to resist, lips meeting and kissing her, lips pressing softly then slightly more firm to her's, feeling her lips part and open before his tongue. Feeling her teeth scraping against it as her body pulls back, eyes meeting when they open again, the look so playful but full of desire, knowing she must see the struggle in his, laughing in his head knowing she can read him better than anyone. Watching as she sits back down on the edge of the bed smiling and running her fingers down his chest. Feeling the nails digging in and leaving her mark down his body.

* * *

She smiles to him as he enters the room, feeling his eyes upon her, legs crossed at the knees, causing the robe to ride a little higher on her thigh. Feeling her own wetness already against her thighs, squeezing them together and rocking just enjoy to feel. Undressing him with her eyes and he approaches, the warm light playing off his clothes, sensual shadows being cast, her heart fluttering, thinking to herself how wonderful it feels, so much more intense than she had ever imagined. Lightheaded as stands before her, knowing that the game is hers, she reaches for him, pulling at the shirt and unhooking each button, letting her fingers brush against his skin. Feeling the heat radiating from his body, the soft hairs rising to attention as they feel the cool air and her touch. Breathing deeply and inhaling his scent, his body smelling so male, intoxicating to her, so distinctly his.

Smiling at him as she pushes the shirt from his shoulders, feeling his body growing closer as he leans to kiss her. She accepts the kiss at first, teasing his tongue quickly, gently nipping and pulling his tongue playfully, struggling to control herself, wanting nothing more than to kiss him harder, to ravage his mouth with her's, but she tells herself not yet. She forces her lips from his and sits back quickly, her nails dragging down his chest from his shoulders to his waist, the trails they leave barely visible in the soft candlelight. Seeming so far way she pulls at his waistband to urge him closer, fingers slipping beneath and rubbing around, her hands shaking as she unhooks the button that restricts them. Pushing against the obvious bulge and looking up at him, hearing him moan softly, his hips thrusting forward, making her smile to herself. Feeling his eyes on her again, burning into her skin before meeting them with hers, the green so deep as the fire plays off it, seeing and feeling his need as she drags her fingers down the zipper slowly, the bulge seeming to strain more against his shorts. Leaning forward and softly pressing her lips to the tip of his cock, feeling the fabric seemingly so rough against her lips, tasting and feeling the soft wetness that awaits her.

* * *

Electricity running through his body, every nerve heightened in sensitivity, trembling softly at her touch. His head falling back as his head spins, shifting his weight between his feet as he feels her nails on his body, the pressure on his bulging cock. Feeling the fabric stretching against his cock head, jumping at the feel of her lips there, snapping his head forward to look down at her. Catching the gleam in her eyes as she puckers her lips to his cockhead, sucking softly at it through the fabric, his knees going weak from the sudden rush of sensation that overwhelms him. Stumbling but not falling, reaching out to touch her shoulders softly to support himself. Fear, excitement, feelings which he doesn't know the words for running through his head, the experience overwhelming; flashing back to his first time, knowing that he wasn't this excited and that sensations weren't this intense. A shot of fear jumping into his mind quickly quelled by a pull on his pants, hips moving with a mind of their own to help her, feeling the rough denim fall down his legs, lifting his feet to step out of them. Calmed by her soft touch against his leg, the nails sending shivers up his thighs, the hairs standing on end as her fingers near his underwear. His chest rising and falling quickly as he struggles to control himself, slowing and breathing deeply as his eyes open, watching her, unable to take his eyes off of her, his body giving itself over to her touch. He knows that tonight is the night he has dreamed of, they are alone and he will remember this forever.

* * *

Her touch growing more sensitive as her fingers run up his thighs, feeling the goose bumps rising on his skin, the tips memorizing and learning every texture of his skin. Feeling her cheek brush lightly against his underwear, furthering her tease of his body, drawing away as his hips push forward. She grins up at him and winks, her fingers slipping under the waistband and pulling it out, his hips wiggle at her touch in anticipation, squeezing her thighs together tightly, releasing the waistband and listening to it slap against his skin. Listening and feeling his body lunge forward against hers, laughing to herself and grabbing his ass, pulling him close against his face, his skin hot under her touch as she rubs her cheek to his bulge.

Looking up his body, watching the rise and fall of his chest, the rhythm changing with her touch. Kissing softly across his stomach, her tongue flicking into his navel, the muscles reacting suddenly, she grabs the skin with her teeth, sucking it hard to feel his reaction. Eyes turned up and seeing his head falling back, she slips her fingers under his waistband and pulls down the jockey shorts quickly, letting them fall to the ground. Amazed at the reaction his body has to her every touch, she struggles with her own desires, the planning, the teasing a torture for her too as she looks at him nude for the first time. Feeling his cockhead brush her cheek softly, the precum dampening her softly, squeezing her thighs together tightly and moaning softly, shutting her eyes to regain her composure, wanting this to last.

* * *

His body burning, skin tingling from the different sensations; the cool of the night air, the gentle flicker of the candle, all serving to enhance the pleasure of her touch. Passion coursing through is body, the need for her growing inside him as he watches her. Arching forward when the shorts fall from his legs, cock springing free, throbbing with excitement as he feels her eyes on him for the first time. Breathing deeply, twitching and shivering with pleasure, the head glistening with precum already, needing her more than he wants to admit. He reaches for her, fingertips brushing softly against her cheek, looking into her eyes, seeing and feeling the desire in them. His hands shaking as they brush lightly against her skin, feeling so cold against the warmth of her cheek, stroking down her neck. A little rush of doubt sweeping through him as his fingers come in contact with the silky fabric of her robe, pushing it from her shoulders with closed eyes in case of rejection. Feeling none as he runs his fingers along her shoulders, feeling the robe fall away as they pass the curve of her shoulder.

Opening his eyes to see her there, the candlelight playing off her skin, giving her a warm glow, flickering in her eyes turned up at his. Smiling at her, his confidence returning as he sees her, her body beautiful, perfect, driving him on, desire swelling in him more than before. Shyly drawing his fingers across her chest, the tips brushing lightly across her sensitive skin. The changing texture from his touch and the exposure, watching her tremble as his grip tightens, pinching her nipple and feeling it harden for him. His eyes fixed on hers as he feels her grip tighten on his ass, hips moving forward in response, watching as her tongue reaches out in an instant to taste, the shock almost buckling his knees as he sees her lips envelope his cock.

* * *

She shivers at his first touch, biting her lip to keep from moaning out loudly as he teases her nipples to erectness. She knows of the hesitation in his touch, the fear that must be gripping him, she knows she surprised him tonight, that they have both dreamed and waited for this day, so long in coming. Her lips part, tongue reaching and tasting him for the first time, the soft taste surprising, savoring this moment, holding his taste on her tongue before closing her lips around his cockhead, slowly sliding her lips down his shaft. She closes her eyes and tightens her fingers on his buttocks, controlling his movements as her tongue strokes the underside of his sensitive shaft. The reaction immediately known to her as his fingers tighten their grip on her nipples, her moan muffled but vibrating his cock. She feels his muscles tense and relax, totally under her control as she massages him with her mouth. Loving the effect that she has on him, more than she has ever dreamed of. She feels the desire welling in her own body, needing him as much as he is wanting her. Slipping his cock from her lips, leaning under, licking from his balls to his cockhead, softly kissing his head and turning to look up his body. Seeing the need in his eyes, whispering, "Make love to me."

* * *

Feeling the words against his sensitive skin as much as hearing them, he looks down into her eyes hesitantly, as if for confirmation. Watching as she rolls onto the bed, his fingers still on her shoulder, the robe falling away from her body, exposing her nude body to his gaze. She is beautiful, her skin glowing for him, breathing deeply to steady himself as he watches her. Moving between her legs, his eyes memorizing her every feature, trembling as he places his hands on her shoulder, cock aching at the site and smell of her. Every part of her assaulting his senses; the sight of her in the candle light, the scent of her sex enveloping him, feeling the warmth of her body against his. Shaking as he positions himself at her opening, looking down into her eyes as he hesitates again, whispering softly, "Are you sure?" Seeing her nod slightly, hearing her "Yes," as a response, his hips pushing forward, sliding slowly but easily into her wetness, a moan forced from his lips as his body comes to rest against her, throbbing inside her. Moving his hips slowly as he feels her motion beneath him, his cock coated in her, their juices mixing together, the feelings so intense, exciting, but relaxing at the same time, knowing that this is right, this is how it is supposed to be.

* * *

Feeling her body open beneath his pressure, moaning softly as she feels his cock slip between her sensitive lips, taking him fully into her. Her eyes shutting with pleasure as her body responds naturally, rising to meet him in a slow gentle rhythm. The weight of his body on her shoulders forcing the breath from her in bursts as he thrusts, the feeling overwhelming her quickly. Raking her nails across his shoulders, pulling him to her as her eyes open in short bursts to take in the site of him. Clinching tightly at him, feeling so complete with his cock inside her. Forcing her hips to his, the force increasing quickly as the sensations wash over her body, the night's build up worth the wait as it all rushes to her now. The moans escaping her lips growing louder as it grows in her, eyes shutting tightly as she screams out, grabbing him as the first orgasm takes over her body. Her body arching to meet his, urging him faster and harder, crying out loudly as his hips drive forward, burying his cock in her. Squeezing him tightly, her pussy like a vise, the wetness running down, coating her ass as she rakes her nails down his back. Screaming louder as the orgasms come quickly now, one on top of the other, feeling his thrusts grow harder the more she cries out. Her head spinning, hands falling from his back and letting her body go limp from exhaustion soon, squeezing him as he throbs inside her, amazed that he has held out for so long as she opens her eyes finally. Playfully pushing at him, feeling exposed as he slips from her, whispering to him, "Let me watch."

* * *

Sweat covering his body, feeling his heart racing and every muscle in his body twitching to drive him forward, using everything he is to drive into her. Her wetness coating him, running over his balls, the sound of their bodies slamming together being drowned out by her screams. Feeling her urging him faster and harder, pounding her body with his, throbbing inside the soft velvet of her pussy. Watching and biting his lip as the orgasms over take her, amazed by the beauty of the site, knowing that he is having that effect on her, the soft light in sharp contrast to the hardness of the sex. Watching the blood flush her face, skin glowing in the candlelight, he had forgotten what it was like to have this power, to be able to do this and he loves it. Watching and feeling as her body finally goes limp, finally drained by the orgasms he has given her. Gasping as he feels the cool air around his cock when it slips from her, hearing her request and nodding his assent.

Laying on his back, he brings his hand to his lips, licking it softly from habit, knowing the her juices are the only lubrication he needs. His eyes on her as he reaches, wrapping his fingers around his cock and starting to stroke himself slowly. Feeling her eyes on him, listening as she whispers softly to urge him on, the candles casting shadows over his body, thrusting his hips forward to fuck his hand. Thinking of how it felt to be inside her finally, of all the times they had shared up to now, of the beautiful woman watching him, wanting to pleasure her in this final act for himself. Taking his eyes from her only when they must close, the waves of pleasure growing in him, needing to feel her eyes on him, feeling as her fingers brush his leg, the nails digging in tightly.

* * *

Watching every muscle of his body flex, she whispers the words she knows he loves to drive him along. The candlelight making every movement seem different, the precum glistening softly as it coats his cock, wondering exactly what he's thinking, wanting to be inside him as he was in her. Squeezing his thigh hard, nails digging in and leaving their tell-tell marks on him, feeling the muscles strain as his hips lift and push forward harder, seeing his back arch, thinking of how beautiful he looks, memorizing every reaction as best she can. Feeling his body lurch forward one more time, shaking differently from the rest, she moves a little, positioning herself closer as she sees it, his cock swelling and the head opening on his downstroke. Watching as the cum shoots vigorously from his cock, fueled by the explosion she knows he must feel. Seeing it fly through the air and land on his chest, jet after jet glistening as it lands on his body. She smiles at him, his eyes closed tightly as he experiences what he gave her, lowering her head and dragging her tongue across him. Feeling the hairs grow sticky, tasting the sweat and the cum together, cleaning part from him before laying down, swallowing and savoring the taste of him, drawing her fingers through what is left and smiling. Closing her eyes when his arms rests around her waist, feeling his chest rise and fall as he comes down, letting the well earned sleep wash over both of them, each knowing contentment as never before.

Rjccj
Rjccj
1 Followers