First Time as a Cum Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
First time with three guys.
1.3k words
4.56
176.8k
25
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kager
kager
31 Followers

The next day I was very excited and nervous. I put on black stockings, black lacy panties, matching bra, padded it out, and put on a pale blue top with a short flared pleated grey skirt.

As I walked along to the spot, I had butterflies in my stomach and nearly turned to go back home, but he appeared up at the trees and beckoned me up. As I neared him he said “Good to see you decided to come back for some more fun."

He took my hand and led me on till we reached the top of the dip. As looked down, I saw two other guys standing there. “This isn’t a good idea,” I said to him “Not at all!"

"You are going to enjoy yourself today” he said. Keeping a firm grip on my hand he led me down to the other two.

Once there I was surrounded by them. “Meet John and Drew. I’ve told them all about you and they were keen to meet you” One of them was behind me, and slipped his hands under my skirt feeling the bare flesh at the top of my stockings. He fondled my cock through my lacy panties while pressing himself against my ass so I could feel his lovely cock. I enjoyed the feeling I moaned softly. Meanwhile another pair of hands took my top off and, at the same time I felt the waistband of my skirt slacken as he undid the fastener of my skirt and pushed it down letting it fall around my ankles. Standing there sandwiched between the two of them with only my black underwear left on.

I was told to get down onto the cool grass. I lay on my back looking up at the three of them grinning down at me as they to undressed. Once naked they got on the grass beside me. One of them got between my legs and began to kiss my cock through my black lacy panties and slipped his fingers inside and probed my hole with his finger. After a few strokes he added another finger and then another. I thought I was going to pass out from the pleasure he was giving me. He opened me up real good.

As I lay there in a dreamy state moaning with delight my panties were dragged off. I was turned around and lifted onto my hands and knees. One of them knelt in front of me and placed his cock against my lips. I obliged and took him into my mouth and began to suck. I felt another behind me rubbing his hard cock along the crack of my ass. I knew I was about to have my first fuck.

I had often dreamt of this moment and on several occasions used a carrot or a cucumber on myself but always wanted to have the real thing and now it was about to happen with a complete stranger.

I felt his hard knob press against my hole, a thrill of fear passed through me. I would have cried out if my mouth wasn’t full. It hurt quite a bit as he stretched me open, and even more as he gripped my hips. He began rocking slowly back and forth sliding a little deeper inside with each forward thrust. "Oooh, you are so tight!” he moaned.

“Won’t be so tight later,” said another. He proceeded to fuck long and slow. Next I feel the cock in my mouth throb and jerk, filling my mouth with salty cum and spraying some over my face and neck. I began to get used to the cock in my ass and it hurt only a bit, I began to push back on him urging him to go deeper. It felt so good being fucked for the very first time. My whole body was shaking with his thrusts. His balls slapped loudly against me, and he groaned, that he was about to come in my ass.

"Yes give it to me! Pump your cum every last drop into my ass!" I yelled, and a couple of seconds later his body went rigid as he pulled hard on my hips pushing his cock deep inside. I felt his cum flood inside me making me cum without touching my cock. He kept jerking for quite a while before he was spent and his softened cock slipped out of me leaving my hole gaping and dripping with cum.

How strange it felt now not to have his cock in me. I was about to fall onto the grass. A pair of hands grabbed me by the waist and pushed himself against my hole sliding his cock effortlessly inside me. I had no problem taking him all the way inside me. Holding on to my waist he began to fuck hard and fast causing the cum inside me to trickle down my thighs. He was slamming his balls against me and thrusting all the way to the hilt. He would pull all the way out, making me sigh, and push my ass back into the air. The he'd rub his cock against my hole and make me beg to have a cock in my ass, and he would continue to fuck me hard only this time he didn’t stop till he pumped wads of thick cum inside my hole.

Once he pulled out he came round to my face and got me to lick the cum from his cock. While I was doing that, I received yet another hard cock right up my hole only he was a lot thicker than the other guy who I was now sucking. Much thicker and longer. I was really enjoying have two cocks in me at the same time. I moaned and gyrated with sheer pleasure which was only heightened by my own cock being sucked.

I was the first to cum followed soon after by the cock I was sucking and once more in my ass. When he let go of me, I slumped onto the grass with cum bubbling out of my well opened hole. After a few minutes of lying there I was told to get on my back, which I did. He grabbed my ankles and put them over his shoulders. I looked down as he slid his cock into me. "I want to feel you deep and hard inside me," I moaned.

I took him with ease right up me and I loved it as he began to thrust into me with almost violent force slamming his balls against me and thrusting all the way to the hilt while my legs were being held off the ground. I slid my hand down between my legs and touched his cock as he fucked me, it was so wet covered all over with come inside me and I could feel spunk trickle down the crack of my ass and I moaned with pleasure. When he was about to come I jerked my cock off. Just as I felt him spunk deep inside me. I too came with the first spurt hitting my chest and the rest all over my belly. The other two were pumping their cocks furiously the came all over my face and into my opened mouth which I gladly swallowed.

"What a slut!" one of them said as he got me to suck the last drops of cum from his cock. Meanwhile the guy on top of me pulled out and got me to lick his cock clean of all their cum. Then they got dressed and left me lying on the grass my ass now quite sore and well fucked, and my body covered in cum.

They had left me a mobile phone number to get in touch with them for more fun another day.

kager
kager
31 Followers