First Time as a Cum Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
His third time.
2.3k words
4.61
121.7k
31
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kager
kager
31 Followers

Chapter 3: Third time

About a week later I phoned the number Charlie left and we spoke, he asked me if I had enjoyed our last meeting, "I loved it Charlie and want to do it again soon."

Charlie replied, "I am glad to hear that as will a couple more friends of mine. What are you wearing right now?"

I purred down the phone "I have on white see thru lacy underwear, black hold up stockings, a red silk skirt and top, I am getting hard at the thought of meeting you again." I was fondling myself as I spoke to John and told him that as well. He too had his cock out and was rubbing himself off as we spoke to each other.

"I can't wait to have your cock in my mouth and suck you and run my tongue all over your horny cock, to taste your hot salty cum, filling my mouth again." I cooed.

By now I had my hand inside my panties and was rubbing myself off and soon picked up speed faster and faster till I came in my panties and all over my hand. I held my cum covered hand to my face while talking to John and licked it all off my hand, this made John cum noisily. Then he gave me an address to go to in a couple of days and told me to 'dress' up.

So on the day I did just that. Again I decided to put on black suspenders, black stockings, and black lacy panties and matching bra, it looked very sexy the black contrasted against my pale skin. I just wore a coat over my black underwear wrapped round and tied with the belt.

I was quite nervous as I knocked on the door, but felt calmer when Charlie opened the door and smiled as he asked me in. As I walked into the living room I was met by three smiling faces, two I recognised from the last time John and Drew, and another stranger with a beard who walked over to me and introduced himself as Bob, "they tell me you love cock."

I just smiled nervously while undoing my coat and let it fall open. "Mmm! Nice" Bob replied and pushing off my coat and run his hands all over me, "you look so fucking horny"

He slipped down onto his knees kissed my cock through my thin lacy panties making me very hard before slipping them down and off. His course beard rasped against my cock as he licked around my smooth shaven cock and balls. He soon had me moaning with joy sucking me deep into his mouth working his tongue around my knob while bobbing his head back and forth.

It was when he slid a finger inside me and pressed against my prostrate I exploded loads of hot cum into his mouth. He kept a firm grip on me till I was spent, stood back up with his lips slightly open I could see my sperm swimming in his mouth. He held my head and kissed me using his tongue to work my cum into my mouth to taste and swallow.

When he finished he stood back a bit. He just smiled as I rubbed his groin feeling a nice hard cock. "You guys were right he is horny fucker" while he was speaking I undid the fastener on his pants along with his zipper.

As I slid his pants down, his erect cock sprang out for all to see, it was impressive, thick and veiny. I dropped to my knees dragging his pants down to his ankles as I did. I wasted no time holding his lovely cock and started to tongue the end of it, tickling the underside of it and licking the sweet pre cum that was oozing out of his pee-slit, lots of it!

Bob pressed it against my lips and told me to open my mouth. I did and he started to fuck my mouth. I worshiped his cock as I sucked him noisily. He started to push thick cock down my throat making me gag, "relax, and you will be able to take all my cock." He kept on trying to push all of his cock into my mouth and down my throat, briefly he did, his pubic hair rasped my nose but I continued gagging.

I kept my hand around the base and continued to suck him as he fucked my mouth; I felt a slap on my cheek and looked to see another naked cock. I pulled myself away from Bob's cock and started massaging Drew's balls and sucking his cock hard, with my other hand still pumping Bob's shaft vigorously.

Meanwhile Charlie knelt down behind me pushing me legs apart and rubbed his cock along the crack of my ass, I felt so fucking horny. I arched my back urging him to fuck my hole, and I didn't have to wait long I soon felt his cock slide into me. "Oh my god, what a fucking slut you are," John said, as he also put his cock against my mouth for me to suck.

He was jerking his cock quickly, ready to explode too. I opened my mouth wide for his cum, and he shot it all over my face and neck, not getting one drop in my mouth. Soon followed quickly by Bob and Drew who jerked off into my mouth filling with lots and lots of thick hot cum and I loved it.

"Oh yes swallow it all, there will be lots more," Bob said as he squeezed the last few drops of cum from his cock, into my mouth.

Charlie pushed me over onto my hands and knees and told me to stick my ass out I did and urged him to fuck me harder and deeper. I wasn't disappointed His fucking got more urgent, harder, and deeper. I gasped, held my ass cheeks and opened myself up as much as I could, begging for his cum.

Finally, he pushed harder than before and I felt him get even bigger, then his hot cum filled my ass. I screamed out loud with pleasure, it felt so good! He continued to fuck me till he'd emptied himself into me, pulled out, and got me to lick his dripping cock clean, which I did with pleasure.

I love that feeling when I feel cum bubbling from my hole and down my legs it's so fucking horny and to see four naked men looking down at me, to do with me as they please.

I soon had another cock slide into my wet gaping hole and fucking me hard right up to the hilt with his pubic hair rasping my ass cheeks and his heavy balls slapping against me.

I gyrated and squirmed myself against him moaning loudly, "Ooh yes that feels so good Bob! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ooh I love your cock!" like a real slut he even gave my ass a few hard slaps adding to the pleasure he was giving me. He really pounded into me till he too emptied his balls deep inside me.

Just as he pulled out, John was laying on his back "get your ass on to this and work it slut!" he said holding his hard cock out. I knelt astride him and sat down on his beautiful hard cock guiding it effortless inside me. I pushed down on till it was fully inside me, "ooh I just love the feeling of a hard cock inside me," I moaned. I just sat there for a moment getting my breath back.

I began to ride him working myself up and down on his cock using my ass muscles to milk him. "That's it work your ass you lovely slut," after a while he began to thrust up to meet me. I rode him faster as I rubbed my own cock on and on till he pushed in the air as his cock explode inside me making me come showering him with my cum.

After he softened he told me to clean him up which I gladly did. I licked his cock and balls clean sucking all of the cum from my previous fucking out of his pubic hair before moving on up cleaning my own cum from his body.

In the meantime another guy came into the room "this horny fucker really loves cock," said Charlie, "come on over Frank this one is real hot." Frank walked over, stood beside me and took off his jeans then his boxer shorts, and I thought Bob was big, well fuck, this guy, hell he was hung like a horse.

It was scary what a fucking size; he must have been 8 going on 9 inches. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you! So, suck me till I'm hard and get me ready," he said as he pressed it against my lips and told me to open my mouth.

He was semi erect and it filled my mouth running my tongue up and down underneath the fat head. Thing was at the base it got even thicker my fingers didn't meet round it. He soon got rock hard and thankfully it didn't grow too much more.

He then got behind me, I bent over for him exposing open soaked hole. He probed it with his fingers, "Mmm! You look like you are ready for a good hard fucking." I was excited and nervous at the sheer size of his cock but there was no going back as he held it to my hole and began to push.

Oh fuck he stretched me open, I shut my eyes for a moment as I let out a muffled cry of pain but oh fuck it felt good as well. He took it real slow at first opening me up like never before and began to fuck me slowly. It hurt but I was beginning to enjoy it and just when I thought that was it he pushed harder forcing the thick base into me. "Aaaaagggg!" I cried out.

"Now you going to get a real fucking, you cock sucker!" Holding on to my hips he began to pound into me and pushed himself fully inside with each stroke his big heavy balls slapped loudly against me. I yelled loudly partly with pain but as the pain eased it was cries of sheer pleasure.

But then my cries were stopped as another cock was pushed into my opened mouth. I was being fucked so hard that he was pushing me onto the cock in my mouth. I sucked him noisily as my head bobbed back and forth with his pre-cum trickling down my chin I soon had another mouthful of cum which I gladly swallowed. When he was spent he pulled out and smeared his wet cock all over my face.

Frank fucked for ages before I felt his hot seed jerk deep inside me; he stayed inside me till he began to soften. I felt so empty when he eventually slid from my ass was left gaping really wide for all to see.

I wanted more of his cock I loved being fucked by it, and I made that quite clear to him and the rest. With that I got up onto my knees, and I could literally feel cum pour from my hole soaking my stockings, I put my hand down scooping it off my thighs and from my wet hole so by the time I pulled it from between my legs I had enough cum to fill an egg cup. I looked up at them all before flinging my head back and poured it into my mouth rubbing my hand over my mouth and smearing it all over as I lick my hand.

I looked very sluttish with sperm running down my chin. Frank got me up and led me to the bedroom where there was a big double bed with just a waterproof mattress cover on and sat me on it.

"You want more then suck this first," he demanded holding his still wet semi erect cock. I wanted that cock in my ass! I sucked and licked his lovely cock till he was rock hard again. He pushed back on the bed hoisted my legs up with my knees up to my shoulders and pushed his cock mercilessly into my waiting hole.

Unbelievable sensations of pleasure exploded inside me as the huge cock plunged into me, deep inside my ass. I put my head back and let out a long, throaty moan. My head swam with ecstasy as it was withdrawn slightly then thrust in me again. Again and again it was plunged in.

Faster and faster he pounded me. As the tempo mounted I began to beg to be fucked harder. "Fuck me!" I groaned. "Fuck me harder, please!" I was rewarded instantly as the fucking became a wild, furious hammering using me like a whore and oh god I loved it. I almost sobbed with pleasure as the monstrous cock reamed me.

Suddenly, I felt a burst of hot cum fill my ass again, when he finished cumming he fell on top of me gasping for breath. We were both soaked in sweat and his body slid over mine. We didn't get much time as he was pushed aside to make way for another cock ready to fuck me. And that's the way it was over the next few hours till I eventually fell asleep on the bed exhausted but so happy.

I awoke the next morning still with my stockings and suspenders on. I was covered in dried cum; my ass was really, really sore. I had a bit of difficulty walking because I was so sore and there was still cum oozing from me as I walked. John was up and made me a cup of tea.

"You really enjoyed yourself last night?"

"Yes, I did but no more for a while."

kager
kager
31 Followers