First Time Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was silent, waiting, cock dangling in front of my mouth. I had the sudden heady urge to feel it grow in my mouth again and parted my lips. I leaned forward to take him in but he pulled back, holding his cock just out of reach. I don't know why it was such a turn on for me, but teasing me that way, it made me want his cock in my mouth for my own satisfaction. Yes, I wanted to please him, but even more than that, I wanted to feel my mouth and throat full with it, feel the hard veins on my tongue and the empty-full, empty-full sensation as he fucked my mouth.

I knew what he wanted and I was not in any state to deny him. It was his tease and I was hooked.

"Jason, please fuck my mouth, please?" I begged, and to my surprise, I liked doing it.

I loved feeling his cock grow in my mouth. My engorged, impatient pussy encouraged me to take him deeper and suck his dick harder and faster than I had ever sucked cock before. He was hard again soon and told me to put more grease paint on him so he could mark every hole he took. I can't tell you how shocked and aroused it made me to hear Jason say these things and tell me what to do.

12