First Time at Hedonism - Day 06

Story Info
The last day of our trip - and an orgy in the evening.
8.6k words
4.42
12.5k
11
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayBerry
JayBerry
103 Followers

Hedonism II is an adult playground located in Negril, Jamaica. It has a worldwide reputation as the most adult of adult playgrounds, but when we went, it was just starting out. (This was decades ago.)

The hardcore swingers knew about it, but for the rest of us, it was just a pamphlet from a travel agent that said it was an all-inclusive resort that also had a nude beach if you wanted to try it. That was enough to get plenty of couples to make the trip. (This all happened before the internet. No Google or Yelp reviews to let us know what it was really like. We found ourselves unprepared but not uninterested.)

This was the morning of our sixth and what would be our last full day at the resort. The next morning it was back to the airport and a flight to Florida.

When I say "we" I mean I and my wife. As this part of our travelogue starts, she was laying passed out naked to my left when I woke up that morning. There was also a woman to my right. Also naked as passed out. Her name was Janet, one half of a couple that my wife and I had done a spouse swap the night before.

I needed to decide which one I was going to have to risk waking up. I had to pee.

I thought about it for a while and decided to try to crawl over Sherry, as she usually slept soundly, but as soon as I made my move and was on top of her, she woke up and started to push me away.

"Sorry sweets, Michael and his cock hurt me. I am so fucking sore down there. Let me heal a bit."

She'd fucked Michael, Janet's husband, the night before. Also during the day while Janet and I had been playing golf. Micheal was hung like a donkey - and had a personality to match.

(It's a long story - you should read it. There are 5 other entries in this travelogue and my lust for Janet pretty much monopolized Days 4 and 5.)

I managed to roll over Sherry and off the bed. I made my way to the small bathroom off the main bedroom. While I peed, I looked around and saw a pair of Janet's conservative white panties on the floor. It gave my cock a little jolt and I started thinking about how I might get the party started with Sherry and Janet this morning.

Last night had been all about Janet and I as we had gone to her room while Janet's husband had gone to my room with my wife. Later, Sherry came to our place as Michael had passed out on her. She got in bed with us but did little more than lick Janet's nipples a bit and play with my ass while I was pumping away. The idea of a more complete threesome was something I really wanted to experience.

I hate to admit it even now, but a big part of the fantasy was having Janet's husband Michael perhaps walk-in on us while I had Janet bent over doggy style and Sherry was showing her how to properly lick her pussy. The guy had been so dismissive of the idea that I could even seduce his wife the day before - I wanted him to know what I was capable of.

It got hard too pee as my cock was growing hard so fast dreaming about the possibilities, and by the time I was finished my dick was completely awake and standing at attention. I decided I'd crawl over Janet on the way back to bed and see if I could wake her and take her.

Sherry was half awake and saw me walking toward the bed from the bathroom. She giggled a bit - she always said a man walking with a hard cock is one of the sillier things she's ever seen. She clamped her hands over her pussy as if to say "no way Jose" but she knew what I had in mind. I could tell by the smirk on her face.

I slid over Janet to get in the middle again, and she didn't stir even a bit. She'd probably drunk more alcohol the night before than she'd had in a year and we had only gone to sleep a few hours before anyhow. I found myself with a raging hard-on lying between another man's passed out wife and my own wife with her sore and overworked cooter. Both were bare naked and delicious looking. It was all I could do not to crawl on top of Janet and take her in her sleep.

Sherry laughed and put her hand around my cock. "You were hoping for a morning three-way weren't you, babes?" She gave me a few strokes to acknowledge she didn't mind. "Sorry to break it to you but I don't think Janet's going to be up for that. I bet when she wakes up all she's going to want is some aspirin for the hangover, some coffee and a hot shower."

Sherry gave me a few more strokes - then giggled again, this time with just a touch of mischief in her voice.

"Let's go back to our condo honey. You want a three-way? I'll give you one."

I knew she meant with Michael - Janet's husband - who was still asleep at our place.

If you've read my last few writings, you know I've said a lot of times that I didn't really like the guy, but the very idea of spending some time in bed with him and my wife was enough that I promptly came in Sherry's hand. She giggled again. So much nasty in a tight little package.

A few minutes later, Sherry and I were dressed well enough to pass through the "clothing required zone" at the center of the resort where the food service was. We'd written a note to Janet telling her that we were going to let her sleep but would catch up with her later. We hoped she didn't wake early and come looking for Michael at our place. We had plans.

A few early risers watched us as we walked. I'm sure they had no doubt that we were both doing a walk of shame back to our own place that morning. It was a common occurrence at Hedonism to see singles or couples in last night's clothes slipping back to their accommodations after a night of pleasure in someone else's room.

What they couldn't have known is how Sherry was whispering dirty things in my ear and telling me things she wanted to see and do. Nasty, dirty, amazing things. When Sherry wanted to, she could describe sex acts and whisper sweet dirty nothings like the best porn writers in the business.

I was doing my best not to hide my aching hard-on. Sherry knew I was hard and a bit uncomfortable about it so she would periodically tell me that she wanted me to take it out and show it to people. I didn't but she laughed and teased as we made our way back to our condo. She kidded about how I seemed more eager to see Michael than she was, just giving me a bad time.

I pointed out that I didn't exactly find Michael attractive, which made Sherry giggle like she didn't believe me, but she finally put it into a thought I could understand.

"If you want Janet to engage in a threesome, you're going to have to get Michael to do it first, just like how he had to fuck me before she'd fuck you." I wanted to do a threesome with Janet bad.

We kept moving toward our condo. As always, Sherry started her slow striptease while we were still a distance from the door of our place, and this time she encouraged me to take off my own clothes while we walked.

I was hard as a rock and I knew that's what she wanted to see my hard cock - and to show it to the morning hedonists on their way to breakfast. She enjoyed making me uncomfortable that way - it was part of the total spell she had on me that kept me enthralled with her. I finally dropped my underwear when we were maybe 10 feet from the door and let the little guy fly. I don't know if anyone saw besides Sherry, but I could tell she was pleased.

We opened the door and pattered in on bare feet. Michael was still in bed asleep - which is where Sherry had left him the night before. She snickered just a bit as she slid down the blanket that she'd thrown over him the prior night, and then slowly slipped onto the bed and went to work waking him up by lightly licking his flaccid sleeping penis.

The few times I'd watched Sherry have sex with others, it was almost always with a woman going down on her (rarely the reverse) or straight sex with a man, almost always with her on top. Playtime with others for her pleasure and she could be very selfish when it was all about fucking others. So, to watch her slowly going to work on Michael's cock was rare, and a really a hot scene.

Michael was acting like he was still asleep, but his cock was growing steadily as she lightly played with him. Tongue only - no hands. When it was hard enough that it was standing by itself, she lightly put her fingers around the shaft and attempted to slide her mouth over it, but as I've said before, Michael was almost comically big. She couldn't really fit it in her mouth, and she was trying hard. I could tell.

Sherry was aware of me watching and she knew she was putting on a show. She enjoyed men watching her when she was in that kind of a mood. She looked me in the eye as she played with his shaft, and the look in her eyes said "God, can you believe it's that big." We both knew that attached to that big dick was a bigger dick, but sometimes you got to recognize a good tool for the job when you see one, and I had to admit, his cock was downright majestic.

I was standing beside the bed with my own prick hard as a rock, just watching. I've never been one to masturbate if I believe something better might be available, so I stood at attention but didn't salute

Sherry let me just hang there for a few minutes, just playing with the big cock using her mouth and hand. Finally when I couldn't stand it anymore, she raised her butt off the bed enough to let me know she was ready for a second cock. She didn't have to ask twice. She flinched a bit when I touched the tip to her pussy but pushed back to let me know she was ready.

I guess my cock was probably smaller than Michael's had been so she could still accommodate it even after taking his monster the night before. It had taken a beating and she was pretty stretched out. I don't think she even felt me as I entered here, but when I went all in, she spit Michael out suddenly and loudly gasped.

Michael's eye's popped open - he was surprised to suddenly realize I was there. I could tell immediately he was weirded out by this, and I dug that he was bothered by being in bed with another man. I felt the need to compete and the desire to make him feel uncomfortable enough that he couldn't enjoy my wife's mouth. It was adolescent and dumb, but as I always say that's kind of my superpower.

I felt bad for Sherry - I knew that her pussy was sore - but Michael being aware that I was there kind of put me into another gear. I was in tune with Sherry's body being her husband, and I knew how to touch the right buttons with her. (Mostly because she was always very vocal about what she wanted, but still.)

I went to work doing all the right things, and quickly Sherry was spitting Michael out often just to get her breath back. He found it annoying and I could tell he was shutting his eyes to try to block out my being there, so I did a little gasping and moaning of my own.

Sherry must have known I was messing with Michael - I was usually not very noisy in bed - and I think she found it kind of amusing, but she didn't want Michael to get weirded out and go soft. She got the look in her eye that let me know "it's on" and started to work on Michael's cock even more vigorously. Pretty soon she was doing her best to get Michael to cum while I was doing my best to get her to cum. In my dreams, someday this kind of thing will be an Olympic sport.

After a few minutes, watching Sherry working on that big cock while she wiggled her ass got the best of me. I'm only a human and it was just too. I started cumming and let loose with a lot - I was going for at least four or five pumps in and out of her - which was amazing as we'd been fucking two and three times daily all week.

I leaned back to catch my breath and Sherry saw it as an opportunity to try to climb back on Michael's dick. She was, after all, primed and lubed so she was ready to battle the monster.

You should have seen Michael's face when he realized that Sherry's pussy was packed with a load of my jizz, and he was now balls deep in it. I've had sloppy seconds - and enjoyed it - but Michael got very uncomfortable fast as the "squish-squish-squish" sound of her moving up and down became louder. It made me just a little bit happier and turned on as I watched my wife sliding up and down on his dick.

Sherry was in a cowgirl position - facing towards Michael not away from him - which allowed her to watch Michael's face while she did her business on his cock. She was watching his face as he winced and grew uncomfortable, and she turned around more than once and gave me an expression that said, "Can you believe this guy?" It was like she was being intimate with me as she was riding his cock, which was so fucking hot.

We were having fun together. She was putting on a show for me and Sherry was enjoying fucking with his head at least as much as she was enjoying fucking his cock. It was no secret to me that Sherry enjoyed making men uncomfortable with their own desires during sex and I enjoyed her head games. You could tell she was thinking about how to take this whole scene to the next level.

I could tell she'd come up with a plan when she gave me that nod and a wink that told me she wanted me to kiss her. (More husband-wife unspoken body language. Any married person understands.) She turned back toward Michael but left her face at a place where he would be able to watch us both when we locked lips, and where if I was too be comfortable, my still wet cock might hover over his stomach just a bit.

To a lot of men, the idea of kissing your wife after she's had her lips wrapped around another man's big thick cock would be distasteful if not downright humiliating. I was never one of those men, and in fact I had thought more than once about what it might be like to put a cock that size in my mouth.

(Sorry for those that dislike things like this - I know I've heard from you before - but I'd done it before and would do it again whenever Sherry asked me to.)

When my mouth met hers, the sheer horny energy of it all was enough that I started to get hard again.

Sherry backed off for a moment, put her hand between her legs and wrapped it around his cock long enough to get her palm very wet, then went back to the kiss and wrapped her hand firmly around my cock and started to work. Sherry's juices were a great lubricant for my cock, and Sherry had an awareness of how to give a hand job better than any other woman I'd ever bee with.

The set-up was perfect. My cock was just about 20 inches above his stomach. Any drip of pre-cum would go right in his bellybutton.

Pretty soon, Sherry was jerking me off while sliding up and down on Michael. Once every 30 seconds or she would bend down to lick and suck my cock, which had me ready to cum again quickly.

I could tell Sherry was getting into it. She looked like she was going to have a big "O" any second. I did my best to shoot off first as I knew when she came it might end this little tryst. She moved faster and faster up and down. Other than having a firm hold on my cock as she moved around, she seemed to forget I was there.

When she reached her climax she stopped bouncing and started grinding and the look on her face soon confirmed that this was going to be a good one. Her face was really red and her nipples were standing up like puppies noses. It was so fucking hot to see her get off on another man's cock- so much so that I started cumming too, right into and then through her fast-moving fingers.

I won't say that Michael finally shot his wad just seconds later because my warm spunk splattered all over him. I've been on the receiving end of a few loads in my time and it does feel amazing so who knows. It might also have just been Sherry's pussy contracting. Regardless of motivation, I could tell by the look on his face that he was filling my wife with a big load.

Sherry felt it and you could tell she was surprised - this was his third time fucking her over the last few days and the first that he had actually gotten off before he was interrupted or passed out. When she had recovered from getting off, she lifted herself off his still spurting dick and just slid back and laughed while ropes of ejaculate painted the sheets.

It was still very early in the day and this had been perhaps the best single sex I'd had during our trip. I mean, fucking Michael's wife Janet the night before had been a fantasy come true and she was exactly the type of woman I always found myself attracted to, but that was just sex. This was dirty nasty horny sloppy fun.

Other than thin sheen of drying cum on my cock, I was the only one in the room not literally soaking with bodily fluids, and I thought it was about the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Michael was just amazing to watch as that hard, slick cock shrank back to something that might fit in his pants, and Sherry had the look of the cat that ate the canary. She told me all the time that nothing felt as good as a cunt full of hot seed and she had been filled twice.

Michael hadn't yet composed himself enough to find himself repulsed by the cum shot he'd taken to the abdomen nor the small pool of baby batter than was leaking from Sherry's cunt all over his leg. (She was still not quite over being horny and was instinctively humping his leg a bit. It was smearing the pearly white jam all over the hair on his knees and legs.)

We were all in cool down mode and not really thinking about anything other than what had just happened when we heard the knock at the door. Talk about timing. It could be nobody but Janet looking for her husband and her bedmates that had abandoned her.

The threesome over, my casual dislike for Michael started to return, and having bagged Janet, I was a lot less worried about her possible reaction to the scene that had played out all over our bedclothes. I was about to hop up and invite Janet in, but Sherry rolled off the bed ahead of me, leaving a snail trail of sorts of bodily fluids that melted into the sheets as she lifted her hot little ass off the bed. If Michael even realized what was going on, he either didn't have enough left mentally to care or enough energy to react.

Looking back from the vantage point of time, I really think Janet had mentally prepared herself for the idea that she might find Michael and Sherry in bed together. That had been the devils bargain she had struck when she and I had wandered off hand in hand the night before. It had been spouse swapping for the evening with the promise that in the morning it would be over. They thought they could both safely compartmentalize their experience as something they could dismiss as a one-off event. Something they could leave behind when they left the island.

The reality of Janet walking into our condo, freshly showered and almost comically overdressed again in a designer sundress, to see this was a game-changer. There was Sherry, looking freshly fucked, and Michael and I laying together on a rumpled and fouled bed. Her husband's body was covered in speckles of spunk from his neck to his knees. It kind of blew that idea of blissful ignorance to bits. Here was naked reality, tits, dicks and all, staring her right in the face.

She took it better than I thought she would, but not exactly well.

I'd love to say it was like one of those porn movies where the wife catches her husband in bed and slides in between him and his lover, or at least was calm enough to be cool with it all. Real life isn't like that though, and I seriously don't think Janet had ever watched a porno movie. She certainly hadn't expected to find her cum drenched husband in bed with another couple.

Janet stood for a moment trying to find something to say. We all waited - not sure what to say for ourselves - and so there were no words. Much was said in terms of body language and looks.

Michael was clearly mortified. He'd been totally stressed the day before when I had found him with my wife - and this was a thousand times worse on the caught cheating scale in his book. He couldn't cover up as the blankets and top sheet had been kicked to the floor during the festive activities. The sperm splashed everywhere on this body - and me lying naked next to him - probably suggested things might have happened that were just more than she could think about.

JayBerry
JayBerry
103 Followers