First Time at Mardi Gras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all kept drinking, dancing and hollering for a while, then Joey told us he was going to look for a toilet, and asked us to wait where we were, standing just outside a strip-joint. As soon as he was out of sight, a blond man in his thirties came over towards me and asked me to show him my tits in exchange for beads. I was sure that I'd seen him following us for a while, and that he was just waiting for my boyfriend to leave before asking me. I must admit that I found the idea that he'd been hanging around hoping to get a look at me quite a turn-on. There were plenty of other girls around. Why had he singled me out? I thought he was quite cute, so I decided to let him down gently. I was about to explain why I couldn't do it when I suddenly felt a pair of hands grab me from behind.

"Sure man." It was Tony's voice. "She hasn't got any beads at all yet."

Before I could stop him, he had pulled my halter top up to my neck. Then he moved one hand down and tried to lift up my bra. I closed both my hands around his fist, breathing heavily, excited and fearful at the same time. Then Stefan and Ray edged in on either side of me and pulled my arms away, allowing Tony to get a full grip on my bra and pull it up to expose my breasts completely. I tried to pull free from them but they were too strong for me. I looked down to see my erect nipples pointing out at the blond guy. He had a broad grin on his face as he devoured me with his eyes. I looked back at him, my feelings of shame evaporating gradually as my arousal increased.

After a few seconds the guys released me, and I slapped at them with my hands. I wasn't angry really, but I didn't want them to know how much it had excited me. The man in front of me handed me a set of beads and walked off smiling into the crowd. Within a minute or so another man who had seen what happened approached us. He asked if I wanted more beads, but the question was directed at Tony more than myself.

"Yeah," Tony said. "The more the merrier, eh Tina?"

Again his hands went around my waist to lift up my top, and once again I tried to stop him. I looked towards Stefan and Ray, waiting for them to pull my hands away, and after a few seconds they obliged, giving Tony unhindered access to my chest. I felt his hands brush the sides of my tits as he pulled my bra up once more, exposing my naked chest to the stranger. I don't know how long we each kept still in the same position, but I do know that I eventually stopped struggling. It was then that I heard Tony's voice again.

"Give her two sets of beads and you can feel her up," he said.

I tried to say something, tried to think of a way of stopping him, but my mind was a complete blank. The guy in front of me pulled off two strings of beads from around his neck and placed them in my outstretched hand. Then he placed both hands over my breasts and squeezed them gently, making a low groaning sound as he did so.

"Mmmm, your tits sure are big and sexy."

I closed my eyes, sure that if these guys saw them open, they would be able to see how turned on I was.

"Why don't you suck them?" asked Ray.

The man didn't need asking twice. His hands released my breasts and immediately I felt a wet tongue licking gently around my nipple. Soon a mouth enveloped it, and then I felt him begin to suck, slowly at first, but then with more passion. I could feel my pussy getting wet as Tony's hand reached down and squeezed my other breast. I wondered how far they would go, whether they would lift up my skirt too, whether I would put up any resistance.

While he groped me I could feel Tony's cock pressing against my ass. It was very stiff and seemed to be very big. I instinctively pressed back against it so I could feel its hardness even closer to my pussy. Suddenly he pulled his hand away. Had I gone too far? Should I not have shown him that I was enjoying it? I opened my eyes to see Stefan pulling the guy away from my chest. My arms were free now but I made no move to cover myself up.

"Tina, pull yourself together. Joey's coming back," whispered Tony in my ear.

Instinctively, I readjusted my bra and halter, just as I saw him come into view. As soon as he was in front of me I told him to bend over so I could sit on his shoulders for a better view. The fact was that I didn't want to look him in the eye. How could I after what I had just let happen? I placed my hands on Joey's shoulders as we moved slowly down the street. I could feel his friends' eyes upon me. They must have thought that I was such a dirty little slut. I may have tried to stop them at first, but they couldn't help but notice the way I gave up resisting so easily. As I held onto Joey, my mound pressed against the back of his head and I could feel myself juicing up again. I tried to pull my legs back, while resting my arm on Joey's chest.

"Hey Tina," Joey said. "Where'd you get the beads?"

I had forgotten I was still holding onto them. He must have noticed them when I moved my hand. For a moment I didn't know what to say. I couldn't admit what really happened, but I didn't want to lie, especially as his friends might tell him about it later.

"The usual way," I said nonchalantly, as I leaned over so he could hear me.

"You mean you flashed your tits as some guy?"

"Uh-huh. Well, you know. When in Rome, and all that."

"Jesus. I thought you said…"

"Look, I'm a bit drunk okay? I just…"

"Hey, forget about it."

"You don't mind then?"

"I dunno. I guess it's okay. The other girls do it, so…why not?"

As soon as he said this I knew that I could be in for some fun. Until yesterday no man had ever seen me completely naked before, but now I was getting a taste for it. I loved the way Joey's friends' eyes lit up when they saw my tits. I wanted to see that kind of reaction again. I wouldn't let anyone suck them and grope them anymore, just maybe show them off a little. What was the harm in that?

Now that I was up on Joey's shoulders, all the guys on the balconies could see me, and it wasn't long before they began to call out to me, asking me to bare my breasts. We had stopped moving for a couple of minutes, as the crowd was so large, and directly opposite me on the balcony were a group of middle-aged men, pleading with me to pull up my top. I looked around me at Joey's friends who were still avidly watching me. At least up here it was unlikely that I would be groped.

Before I could change my mind I quickly reached behind me and unclasped my bra. Then I looked up at the men on the balcony and lifted my top up to my neck. Their response was immediate and loud. They all cheered and threw beads down at me, some of which I caught and put around my neck, the others I let fall to the ground. As we slowly made our way through the crowd I flashed my tits again to various groups of guys on the balcony. Soon I didn't need any encouragement and began doing it whether I was offered beads or not.

After a while Joey lowered me to the ground, as he was tired, and suggested we get some more drinks, our own beers having run out. An old man was selling bottles by the side of the road, which we bought and began drinking immediately. I kept thinking about what a buzz it gave me to show off my tits to complete strangers. We continued to walk on, and whenever I saw a man I liked the look of, I lifted up my top and flashed him. Joey didn't seem to mind, until one guy reached out his hands to me and tried to cop a feel. He roughly pushed him away, much to my disappointment. I wanted them to touch me. I wanted to feel their hands on me while I stared at the naked lust in their eyes. Suddenly I noticed Tony looking at me. He had seen how vexed I was that Joey had stopped the man fondling my tits. He leered at me, as if to say, I know what you want. The idea that he knew what I was feeling turned me on even more.

I watched as Tony pulled Stefan away from the rest of the group and whispered in his ear. A minute later Stefan walked over to Joey and began speaking to him. I stood there wondering what was going on, avoiding Tony's gaze as he positioned himself beside me.

"Tina," Joey called me. "Stefan knows where we can score some dope. How far is it, Stef?"

"The guy said it was about ten minutes from here. I got the address."

"Okay. Tina, you wanna go with us, or wait with Tony and Ray?"

I looked over at Tony, sure that this was part of some plan he had to get me alone.

"I'll wait here," I replied.

"Right then. We'll meet you back here in about a half hour, right? Look after her guys, okay?"

Tony and Ray both nodded, then grinned at each other as Joey gave me a quick kiss goodbye and walked off with Stefan. Tony took me by the arm and guided me to the side of the road, next to a small alleyway, as Ray followed behind.

"Best if we stay here away from the crowd, while we wait," he said, releasing my arm.

I was pretty sure it was a set-up and that they'd sent Joey off on a wild goose chase. I wondered what they planned to do with me, and whether I would try to stop them. I stood there nervously, not sure what to do. They could easily drag me into the small alley and take turns, one fucking me hard up against the wall, while the other one shielded us from the crowd. I felt my loins stir as I let my imagination run away with me.

"So Tina," Ray eventually spoke to me. "Do you want to earn some more beads?"

"So you'll give me more if I show you my tits you mean?" I asked looking at them both.

"No, why should we? There's plenty of other guys around who'll give you some. Hey guys, come over here," Tony beckoned a group of young men walking by over towards us.

There were three of them and they looked expectantly at Tony.

"You want to give some beads to this fine looking lady?" he asked them, lifting up my top and exposing my tits yet again.

This time I didn't struggle at all. I stood there brazenly defiant beneath the gaze of all these men.

"She's got a lovely pair of tits, ain't she?" he asked as he cupped them in his hands, squeezing them together.

One of the other men stepped forward and ran his fingers up and down between my cleavage, nodding at Tony. Suddenly his two friends stepped forward as well, their hands reaching out to touch me. Tony let go and moved from behind me, so he could watch the three of them fondle my tits. Suddenly I noticed one or two older men approach us. They were armed with video cameras, and silently filmed me allowing myself to be groped. I knew I should put a stop to it, but I had lost all control and when one of the guys began licking and nibbling my tits I just held his head closer.

It wasn't long before some other men noticed that something was going on, and I was soon surrounded on all sides by about a dozen guys of various ages. I was being pushed back into the alleyway, all of us moving together in slow motion. The ones behind me began to feel up my ass, tentatively at first, but then more forcefully when they realised that I was hemmed in and couldn't move. I felt my skirt being lifted up to my waist as a hand reached between my legs.

"Her panties are all wet," a voice said. "She fucking loves it."

Suddenly several more hands came at me from all sides, stroking my inner thighs, grabbing the cheeks of my ass. Conflicting thoughts ran through my mind. It felt so dirty, letting them all grope me like this in public. It felt so dirty, but so good. A finger was rubbing back and forth along my panty-clad mound, pressing against my clit. Then I felt another finger trying to slide in beneath my panties, trying to edge closer to my wet pussy. I tried to turn around to see who was doing it, but I couldn't move. I moved my hands down between my legs but had them pushed away by the other men.

The fingers continued to press further, seeking access to my pussy, and it wasn't long before I felt a finger pushed inside me. He eased it in and out, slowly at first, then with greater speed, as his thumb rubbed against my clit. My breathing became shallower as I felt myself about to come.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned involuntarily.

My words caused a sensation among the men surrounding me. I felt their hands reach for my panties. They wanted to take them off. I suddenly became very scared, fearful of what they might do next. I quickly got down on my knees, squeezing my legs tightly together to try to stop them pulling my panties down all the way. My ass was completely bare, and the man behind me now thrust his fingers deeper inside, but the others couldn't reach me.

I looked up and saw Ray and Tony at the back of the group. They were trying to pull the men away from me. I figured that they must have realised that it had all gone too far. I was down on my knees surrounded by these men, and it wasn't long before one of them unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. He ran his hand up and down the erect shaft as he looked down at me. Within seconds two more men had their cocks out and were masturbating in front of me.

I opened my mouth to shout at Tony to stop them, but as soon as I did so the man in front of me shoved his hard cock down my throat. I immediately gagged and tried to pull back, but the man behind me held me in place as he groped my ass and played with my pussy. For a moment I panicked, not being able to breathe, then I realised that the only way out was to make him finish as soon as possible. I closed my lips around his shaft and began to suck, my tongue licking the underside of his cock as he thrust away in my mouth.

"That's it baby," he said. "You love sucking cock, don't you?"

I looked up to see him grinning at me as the two men either side of him jerked off, their erections pointing at my face. As my pussy was being fingered from behind I felt a thumb rubbing against my clit. I could see Ray and Tony edging closer towards me, making their way through the group. As soon as they reached the three men in front of me I expected them to drag them away, but instead they stopped and stared at me with lust in their eyes. It dawned on me what a horny sight it must have been for them, watching me half naked on my knees in an alleyway, sucking on a stranger's cock. I began to picture what it must have looked like, and the idea turned me on so much I pressed down on the hand playing with my pussy, encouraging his fingers to rub harder against my clit.

It wasn't long before I felt the head of the cock I was sucking expand in my mouth and the first spurt of his come hit the back of my throat. I tried to pull away, but he held my head in his hands forcing me to swallow as much of it as I could, leaving the rest to dribble down my lips onto my tits. At the sight of this, the two men fisting themselves came as well, their juices splashing against my face and hair. It made me feel so dirty and so slutty as I felt the fingers at my pussy make me come. I looked up to see the old men with their video cameras pointing at me, as I began to moan in orgasm, licking the come stains from around my lips, acting like a cheap porn star while I imagined them jerking off when they viewed the scene later.

Suddenly I heard a commotion at the back of the group, and a voice yelled out, "Hey, there's a cop coming." The man behind me quickly pulled his hand away from my pussy and the others put their cocks back in their jeans and quickly walked out of the alley, leaving me alone with Tony and Ray. They looked at me kneeling there, covered in jism, my panties halfway down my thighs and my halter up around my neck.

"Thanks for your help guys," I said sarcastically.

"We were going to stop them, but you looked like you were enjoying yourself," Ray said with a leer.

I stood up and adjusted my clothing, pulling my panties back up just as the cop approached us.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied nervously. "Yes, I'm fine."

He looked me up and down, focussing on the come stains in my hair and on my face.

"That's a funny way to apply hair gel," he said and then he smirked and walked away.

As I watched him walk back down the alley I saw Joey and Stefan heading towards us.

"Oh my God. What's Joey going to say when he sees me like this?" I asked Tony.

Tony looked blankly at me, then at Ray, as we stood there waiting in the alley for my boyfriend to reach us.

To be continued...

12