First Time at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I was unconscious, but I awoke to birds nipping and ripping at our skin, mine and Henry's. Henry's eyes were gone. The birds had eaten them. He was obviously dead. I breathed a prayer and slid him over the side of the lifeboat into the detritus of the wreck, the oil slick, floating empty lifevests, some other lifeboats, papers, books, all kinds of debris.

I collapsed again back into the bottom of the lifeboat. I felt slick cum leaking from my asshole, and was startled by the realization that Henry with his cock up me cumming just as the explosion hit us, either a mine of torpedo from a German submarine, Henry holding me up as his legs took all he shock of the exploding deck had saved my life. Cock up my ass had saved my life. Henry's big cock up my ass had saved my life, and I had just delivered him to his watery grave.

I slipped into unconsciousness again and was awakened by a light sweeping over me in the dark of the night sea, guttural voices shouting. "Mein herr, here is a live one," a German sailor hovering over me, shining a torch in my eyes, peering down at me in the lifeboat from his adjoining longboat shouted in a mixture of his native language and heavy Germanic-tinged English.

I was saved, Robert, the only survivor of the merchant ship, taken aboard a German U-boat, treated by the German doctor on board, and after several weeks on the surface and under the sea, delivered to a German port. From there I was taken overland to a Stalag, German prison, and kept there until liberated by some of you Americans in 1945.

[Old John, Nigel's father, a veteran of WWII, only survivor of a British merchant marine vessel sunk by a German U-boat at the approach to the Strait of Gibraltar in 1940 is taken into a German prison. Liberated in 1945 by American soldiers he is now telling his story to his son's special friend, Robert, an American sailor, scuba diver, explorer of antiquities, and professional writer. This is the first time John has told his story. The story was interrupted by Nigel coming home after looking at a sailboat he was thinking of buying. Nigel and Robert spent another lustful night together. Then Robert returns to look again at the sailboat before making his final decision. John continues his story in the first person, thus few quote marks are used, after Nigel leaves his father's house for the afternoon. At tea time, John, primed again by some gin with his tea and scones, hoping Robert may write his story picks up again where he left off before.]

First Time At Sea - 3

[After his fantastic survival story, John lifted off the deck by his onboard lover, a boilers mate with his cock up John's ass. Due to his lover taking all the shock of the torpedo sinking the merchant marine ship, John survives, is taken prisoner by the Germans and transported to a German Stalag - prison. John's son, Nigel, Robert's lover is away again looking at a sailboat he is considering for purchase. So John continues his story to Robert in the first person. Thus few quote marks are used.]

At my intake into the Stalag a German doctor examined me. He spoke perfect English with only a bit of German accent. Why not? He had been educated at your John Hopkins University in Baltimore, Marlyand. He found I had a barrelled, reamed anus due to so much fucking by so many big cocks. He questioned me about it, and did not believe my protestations. So he fucked me. He explained that he was lonely and horny away during the war from his lovely blonde wife and their children. He even showed me pictures of them.

While he was fucking me his nurse, a male sergeant intruded into the examining room. I was laid back on an examining table, my feet in the stirrups, bum hanging over the end of the table, like a woman getting a pelvic exam, only it was my manpussy no longer being examined but longdicked by the German doctor. Smirking, the nurse apologized to the doctor for his intrusion.

The nurse wasted no time though passing the word to others in the camp. I was given special treatment in the prison hospital while I recovered from my rather superficial wounds but the strong trauma of being the only survivor on board our merchant marine ship.

The nurse fucked me next, one night in my hospital bed while he was on duty looking after me. Then there was a conga line of the few other male nurses, and many guards who needed some pussy, my manpussy since they were away from their wives, girlfriends, or special men friends during the war. The doctor who had discoverd my "secret" had me suck him, and he fucked me daily, nightly. The nurse led groups of Germans to me on some nights or days to get off in my mouth or bum.

Finally they released me into the general prison population of fellow Brits, Frenchmen, Poles, other East Europeans, Russians, and your American mates. The Germans seemed to take special delight early on in having me fuck, be sucked, or even suck and be fucked by the Jews in the prison. Then the Jews started to disappear, taken on trains from the Stalag. None of us knew what was happening to the Jews at that time. When they wanted me the Germans came and took me from the barracks, usually to the hospital, sometimes to one of their barracks and fucked me for days and nights. Eventually I was even being taken to the Commandant's private home for him to fuck me, or for me to be the entertainment at parties that he hosted for visiting dignitaries.

I had learned quite a bit of German as the years passed. I heard one night a heated argument between the commandant and the doctor on one side and a Waffen SS visitor on the other, the SS officer urging even after he had me suck his cock and fucked me that I should be "transported." He mentioned Dachau, Treblinka, Auschwitz and Birkenau as possible destinations. He argued that the camp doctors could study me, the psychologists examine me, at some point even an autopsy be done on my brain to see why I so liked cock. Short of the autopsy he said the doctors could change me into a woman in experimental surgery.

Fortunately in a big way but unfortunately in other ways the commandant and the doctor prevailed by promising the SS officer he could come to the Stalag anytime he wanted for my services, even bring his friends, or take me out of the camp for their pleasure to parties at their retreats. I was in fear for my life every time I was taken out of the camp. The SS were so cruel. They not only used my mouth and bum for their pleasures, they also treated me to S&M and BD activities. Finally the doctor and commandant no longer allowed me to be taken out of the camp after the SS officer returned me one time so abused it took me days to recover even with medical attention from the doctor. I had learned by then though to enjoy some of the torture to which the SS submitted me at their parties.

In the Stalag it was near non-stop submission for me to the cocks of my fellow Brits, Frenchmen, Poles, other East Europeans, Russians, and your American mates. I did not mind so much pleasing the other prisoners. It did bother me some though when they ganged me all night, then the Germans came for me in the morning to use me all day.

By the time I was liberated in 1945 I was a hopeless slag for cock. My bum had gotten so used, worn, slack. At times the doctor medicated it to tighten it. He even performed minor surgery on me a few times to restore it to something more akin to an asshole than to a gaping cunt.

After I was liberated I was transferred from hospital to hospital until I arrived back in England. At a hospital in East Anglia my first stop in the homeland, as I healed mentally, physically and gained some weight and ability to get an erection without a cock up my bum, a nurse took a shine to me. A buxom wench, she sneaked to my bed one night, knelt beside me, stroked me to hardness and sucked me off in her mouth. The next night she was back again. She started the same way, then climbed into the bed with me. She lifted her white, stiff starched nurse dress and sat on my stiffie. Shushing my moans and groans of pleasure, she rode up and down on me until I came in her hairy twat.

I thought her being an experienced nurse and all that we were safe, but that brought Nigel. It turned out she was a married woman. She stayed at the hospital until he was born, delivered him to me as an infant for me to raise, and returned all innocent to her husband.

So that is my story, Robert, and here comes Nigel up the path again. You fellows have fun tonight as you are wont to do. Remember to keep my secret safe. Do not tell Nigel, and if you write my story use fake names.

First Time At Sea - 4

That night as Nigel and I - Robert - were resting from a glorious 69 to completion, then one after the other bumfucking each other, he was twiddling with my nipples, fondling my balls and stroking gently my tender cock.

"You and pop have been talking a lot," he began. "Then when I come home or meet you in the pub you fall suddenly quieter. Has he been telling you his story?" Nigel asked.

Again I was as shocked by Nigel's comments and query as I had been by his father when John started his storytelling to me at the pub. I laid there silent trying to frame an acceptable answer. Even reached over and felt Nigel's soft, wet, big cock hoping to take his mind away from that line of talk.

"Oh come on," Nigel said, "don't be such a putz. I know daddy's story. When I first realized my preference for men I did some investigation. It was not difficult to ferret him out. His story, at least the bare outlines of it are available in the merchant marine records, even more in the German files from the Stalag. I even traced him back home to the nurse, my mother."

"Oh," I managed to squeak as he smeared the glob of pre-cum now oozing from my cockhead down over my shaft.

I milked his pre-cum up and coated his hard pole with his slick juice.

"Let's go fuck him," Nigel said. "Give the old boy a thrill. We may be the last dicks he ever has in his sweet, horny bum."

"Are you sure Nigel?" I asked. "Think he will like that?"

"I know he'll like it," Nigel answered. "He'll love it. He's been sneaking by and watching us through the door every night. He must be so horny by now even his old withered cock is boned. Come on, let's go," Nigel urged. He jumped out of the bed his hard cock sticking straight out eager to plow his father's bum.

I knew he was going to fuck his dad whether I joined him or not. I got out of the bed on the opposite side, stood, my cock bobbing in front of me, dripping pre-cum, and followed Nigel to his father's bedroom door. The door was ajar. Nigel eased it open. We peered in the room illuminated by the embers in the fireplace.

John was on his knees, his chest on the mattress. He turned his head, looked down his body back at us, gave his already hard, senior cock a stroke, and said, "Come on in chaps. Give an old man a good bum riding." He grinned at us. "I've been looking forward to this for so long, Nigel. Now you have a friend who knows my story too. Come, take me, enjoy my pleasures. Let me give you the pleasure I love so much."

There was no end to the surprises from this father and son. They knew much more about each other than I imagined, and I suppose than the other realized until this night.

Nigel and I padded barefoot, naked across the floor, got into the bed with John. Nigel went for his bum. I crawled up by the headboard, knelt at John's head my erection bobbing at his face. John gasped as Nigel entered his back hole. John's open mouth closed over my cockhead. John used his talented mouth and bum on me and Nigel, then on Nigel and me in order. He lay on his back playing with his cock, smiling at us as Nigel and I put on a little show for him 69ing, rimming, fingering and bumfucking through the rest of the night until we were exhausted. We slept together in a three-way pile until midday.

John, Nigel and I shared many fun times together after that first night. In just over a year John passed. Nigel and I sent him on his way with dignity. We are still close friends - Nigel and I - and now John's story is told publicly.

[Let me know what you think. Feedback is appreciated, preferably no flames, harsh criticism, cranky hangups if you are reading or have read the stories. They are part truth, part fantasy. You decide which and where, what parts.]

12