First Time at the Club

Story Info
Married couple go to a Swingers Club.
10.2k words
4.12
129.6k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trouble
Trouble
6 Followers

The place wasn't at all hard to find. Whomever I had spoken with on the phone had given excellent directions. We would later learn that at one time the place had been a warehouse. Neither one of us had any idea as to what to expect. As we turned into the parking lot behind the building we noticed that there seemed to be a large number of vehicles parked there . I was very excited with anticipation about our reason for being here. I was confident that my wife, Katie, was just as excited. On the other hand, since this was so very knew to each of us we were also very nervous, not knowing what to expect. I did happen to have one major secret from her that I was hoping would turn out to provide a great deal of pleasure for us both.

The former warehouse was now home of a swinger's club. A place where people of all races and classes came together with one idea in mind, sex. For the past six weeks we had been discussing attending this club for the purpose of finding one male to join with the two of us for an evening of extra sexual excitement. Once parked we walked slowly hand in had to the door located at the side of the building.

No sooner had we entered the door than a small mirror slid open and a nicely dressed elderly man asked if he could help. I introduced myself and my wife to the man and explained I had talked to a Mr. Frank who had provided directions to the club and that we had made arrangements to attend this evening. The elderly man introduced himself as Mr Frank and offered his hand in a warm hand shake. The gentleman may have had some age to him but he still had a strong grip. He pointed to another door behind us and said if we would step through that door that his wife would join us shortly and take care of the formalities so that we could actually enter.

Stepping through the doorway we found ourselves in a very plush and tastefully furnished office. I am sure that many an attorney or banker would have been very happy working in an office such as the one we were standing in. However, we hardly got into the room when another door opened and an attractive but elderly woman entered. She had a warm smile and quickly crossed the room with an outstretched hand, warmly welcoming the two of us. She asked us to sit and then was quick to explain about how it came about that her and her husband had started up the club. How they had purchased the building and were still making a lot of changes to improve on the place. She went over the rules of the club and then gave us a membership application to fill out as she went over the cost and what our membership would entitle us to.

I have no idea how much of what the elderly woman was say was actually being absorbed by Katie but as for me probably less than half. About the only concern that I had was what the information they were asking for would be used for. The woman's answer was agreeable and even though I probably should have asked my wife her opinion, I didn't do so. I simply picked up the pen, responded to the questions and then passed the form and the required fee to the woman seated on the opposite side of the desk. With that done the woman said she would give us a tour of the club.

The club was laid out with each floor offering something different. The first floor provided a small swimming pool, a hot tub, as well as separate areas for men and women where each could shower, change clothes and even lockers were provided to keep their belongings in. Since this was our first time and no one had told us about the pool we had not brought a swim suit. Of course, judging by the two men and one woman already in the hot tub, swimsuits weren't worn.

The second floor had music, dance floor, bar, tables and chairs, buffet table and in different areas even couches for lounging with several TVs set up so no matter where a person sat they were able to see at least one of the TVs all playing the same adult video. Perhaps at different times this floor did get some use but at this time the three of us were the only ones there at the time. The top floor provided another large lounge area. Suddenly I felt very out of place being so overly dressed in a nice pair of slacks, highly polished black shoes and a nice shirt. My wife was dressed in an almost skin tight black dress that showed off her fine figure extremely well. True, she looked upon herself with breasts that no longer stood up perky, and a belly that protruded slightly, the result of giving birth to three children and perhaps she felt she had other flaws with her body but, I failed to see them. I personally think her to be the most lovely lady I have ever known.

Looking around the room there were persons in various forms of attire and some where wearing nothing at all. There were women dressed in Teddies, Corsets, partly dressed or not dressed at all. The men had towels around their waist, in boxers, G-strings even nothing at all. But only the three of us were dressed as if we were going to be out in public.

Walking through this lounge area we stopped at the end of a long hallway. There were more persons standing at different places along this hall. The elderly woman explained that along this hall they would find different rooms. Most had beds in them and that as long as a door was open it was acceptable to enter that room for our own use or to join whomever happened to be in there. If the door was closed the persons inside wanted to be in there alone. And that each room had a window and one was free to watch the activities inside the room but if one wanted privacy all they needed to do was close the drapes. With that done she said she had covered everything she could think of and if there were no questions she was going to leave us alone. We had no questions and so the woman said her goodbyes and then left us standing there at the end of the hall.

The two of us stood there and talked between ourselves, in a low voice. I suggested that we see what all was going on inside the rooms. As we made our way down the hall we found most of the rooms were occupied and we didn't see any that had only one couple inside. A few of the rooms were empty and a few had the doors and windows closed and there was even two rooms that had the door closed but the drapes open to allow whomever desired to do so could view the occupants through the window.

At The Club - 03

As we walked down the hallway I was more and more aware of just how out of place our clothing put us. Katie looked very sexy in her black, sleeveless dress. However, even at that she was not dressed in nearly the same fashion as the others standing along the hallway. Once we reached the end of the hall we noticed that we were back at the large room with all the couches and TV sets. We walked through this room and noticed that there were mostly couples in this room sitting close and seemingly involved with each other. We decided we would go back down stairs and get something to drink.

We went downstairs to the second floor and quietly talked about what we had seen so far. I had found myself excited about a lot of what we had just seen as we passed down the hallway. Most of what had excited me had been going on inside the rooms. Of course Katie wasn't the only good looking woman in the place and there had been a couple there that I would have enjoyed spending some time with. Katie confessed that she also had found the activities going on in more than one of the rooms to be of interest to her.

I pulled her to me and then turned loose of her hand so I could put my arm around her, my drink was being held by my other. I pulled her close against me and leaned to kiss her. She opened her mouth and not only willingly accepted my kiss but returned it to me every bit as passionately as I was giving to her. It was a combination of the excitement that I had received from the activities on the upper floor, my passion for my wife and the excitement over the knowledge that she had found pleasure from the top floor the same as I had. Her body felt good against mine, her breasts squeezed against my chest. I was ready to take her right there on the carpeted floor.

I don't have any idea how long the kiss lasted. As we separated we looked each other directly in the eye. It was as if we were in tune with each other. We no longer seemed to care what others were doing or even what our initial purpose for attending the club had been, suddenly all we wanted was the other. I turned from her as I again took her free hand and began to lead her back up stairs. As we started up the stairs we went past a man coming down the same stairs. He looked to be in his early 40's. His hair was grey and cut short. He was probably a just a little over six foot and weighted a little over 200 pounds with a beard and mustache.

As we started to pass each other the man stopped and moved against the wall to provide us as much room as possible to pass and politely said hello to us. I nodded my head to him and said "hello" but kept on walking past him, still hand in hand with my wife. Once we got to the top of the stairs I stopped and looked back the way we had just come. The man got to the bottom of the stairs and looked back up. He saw us standing there with me looking at him. He stood momentarily as I gave him a slight smile and a nod of the head. Katie hadn't noticed, I'm sure, my further acknowledgment of the man. However, he took notice of it. Then he turned and disappeared out of site as he walked away.

"So, what did you think of that one?" I asked my wife, referring to the man we had just passed.

She glanced down the stairs as if expecting to see someone there and then looked back to me. "You mean the guy we just passed?"

At The Club - 04

"Yea, maybe later on you'd care to see if he would want to join us. Of course I'm sure we both know he would jump at the opportunity." I said with a slight smile on my face.

"What, with all the good looking women here? He'd have no interest in me." Even though she said it, I didn't believe she was at all serious. She knows she is a fine looking woman.

"Well, if he said yes, based on just his looks, would you complain?"

She stood there just looking at me for a moment with a smile that sort of played around her lips. I had a pretty good idea that she was standing there thinking about how there was a physical attraction between her and the guy we passed. After all, he fit to a "T" her idea of what constituted a good looking guy. Finally, in a voice just above a whisper she said, "I wouldn't mind."

That put a big smile on my face. I was sure now that I had judged right. I didn't say any more and simply led her back to the hallway. Right now, I was looking for an empty room where I could take her into her and enjoy her body. As we started to pass by one of the windows I glanced inside and then immediately stopped. I wanted to watch the action before me.

Inside the room there were two men and two women. One woman was flat on her back, her head hanging over the side of the bed, completely naked, as was each of the persons inside the room. Her far leg was straight out but her near legs was bent at the knee and being held close to her chest by a man who was currently fucking her with eager strokes. She was licking the cock of another man who was standing just above her head. For the most part he seemed content to simply stand there and allow the woman on the bed to only like the head of his hard cock. As my wife and I stood there and watched the standing man would occasionally move his hips forward and his cock would disappear inside the woman's mouth. Then he would resume his original position so the woman could lick the head of his cock.

At the same time the standing man was locked lips to lips with the other woman who was kneeling on the bed on the far side of the first woman. As she was kissing the man her hand was slowly rubbing the closest breast to her of the other woman.

My wife was leaning against me as she watched the scene taking place before us. I released her hand and put my arm on her shoulder at the same time she wrapped her arms around my waist. I lowered my hand to her breast, able to feel it's heat as well as the already hard nipple through the thin material of her dress. From the corner of my eye I saw her raise her head to look at me. I held my gaze to the four persons inside the room as if I were not aware of where her attention was now focused.

I began to squeeze and tease the nipple as best I could through the tight material of her dress. Almost instantly she leaned harder against me and at the same time lay her head against me. As she did she lowered her had and if her eyes were open I knew that she would also be looking at the four persons inside the room.

At The Club - 05

The four hardly changed their positions. The woman on her back was only moving her tongue as she tasted and licked the hard shaft before her mouth. The man standing did appear to be exchanging some heavy and passionate kisses with the other woman and would on occasion move his hips forward and then back but other than that there was very little movement from him. The other woman seemed to be concentrating on her kissing and the playing with the other woman's breast was strictly an after thought. However, the second man appeared to be working with some vigor as he fucked the woman before him. I was excited by the couple. Not so much by the way they were performing cause it didn't look to me as if they were really all that interested in what they were doing and I actually failed to see why they were wasting their time. But the ability to stand there and watch them perform such an act, along with sharing it with my wife, her presence beside me and what I was doing with and to her breast and nipple was all working together to have me in an erect state and Im sure making a wet spot in the front of my pants. I hoped Katie was experiencing a similar sensation and that her sweet juices were currently running down her well tanned legs.

I was suddenly aware of others around us. I looked around and saw that there was some half dozen persons around the two of us and all were watching the scene taking place beyond the window. Except for one. The man we had passed on the stairway. He was standing just to Katie's right and his eyes seemed fixed on what was in my hand and what it was doing. I hoped he was ready.

I started to move away from my wife catching her hand as I moved and she was quick even if not eager to follow me. At the very end of the hall I found an empty room. The curtains and door were both in an open position. The lights had been adjusted so that there was plenty of light to see by and yet they were far from their full brightness potential. Once we were inside the room I closed the door, purposely failing to lock it, and then led her to the bed, situated in the center of the room. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her close to me. Looking up to her I began to run my hands slowly under the bottom of her dress.

She was looking down at me. It appeared to me that she was conveying desire and yet there was something else also that I couldn't interrupt. Then she looked to the open window. By this time, with one hand on each silk covered leg, my hands were working their way up higher and higher as my hands massaged the backs of her legs. As my hands moved upward, my arms raised the dress higher and higher. Now I was touching her warm flesh about the tops of the hose. I worked round the straps of the garter belt. She had one hand on each shoulder and then she turned her gaze back to me. She was looking me in the eye as my hands now reached her bare ass.

I had no idea if there was anyone standing at the window or not. I hoped there was. I wanted everyone to see my lady. To see just some of the reason I considered myself to be a very lucky man. I wanted to look to the window but didn't. In my imagination the widow was crowded with persons, each attempting to get a better view of this fine looking lady who now stood before me.

My fingers worked their way down the crack of her fine shaped ass. I was rewarded with the wetness that covered the tops of her legs and the area between them. As my fingers found At The Club - 06

this area her hands tightened on my shoulders. I began to move my fingers across the wet opening and she was quick to shift her position so that now my fingers had greater access to her wet opening. And I was only to willing to take advantage of this opportunity.

I slid my one hand from her ass and put two fingers against the opening of her wet pussy. Slowly I eased them upward. The hot lubricant allowed them to easily slide in the snug opening. As I did this her fingers tightened on my shoulders. I hoped it was due to pleasure that she was receiving. Her dress was now high enough that he was actually able to see where his fingers were disappearing. Her eyes closed and her face seemed to contort itself into a sign of pleasure. At that moment I knew that even if she had been concerned about anyone who may be watching she wasn't now.

With my fingers held deep inside her I placed my thumb against her pussy and moved it slightly back and forth and it moved between the thick lips till it was inside the natural channel the lips formed. Then I slowly began to slide the thumb upward, approaching her clit. There was no doubt in my mind that I would find it standing up nice and hard. Just as my thumb was about to reach her clit I felt her body quiver. My hand froze. I let her wait in anticipation.

I removed my other hand from the cheek of her ass and began to lift her dress. I wanted her naked. I told her to take her dress off as I used the one hand to work her dress upward. Seated on the bed and using only one hand there would be no way for me to get the dress off her. Again I repeated the order for her to strip for me. She seemed to stir but it was obvious that she wasn't going to comply. Her mind was not on what I was saying to her. I griped the dress and jerked it toward me at the same time I told her in a louder and harsher voice to "strip". Her eyes snapped open and then blinked a couple of times before she began to pull her dress up over her head. She stood there before me with her dress in her hand, which I took from her and then tossed it over my head, having no idea where it landed.

I just had to know. I looked to the window and was rewarded by the faces of some six or more persons that I could see at a glance. I looked back to the wife of my wife and she was also looking toward the window. Now, I quickly moved the thumb, of the hand at her womanhood, upward. It pushed against and then slid over the hard clit and as it did her legs squeezed together, a gasp escaped her mouth and she grasped my wrist with both hands.

I began to softly run my free hand up and down the side and back of her leg. I could feel her warm flesh and the strap of her garter belt and then the silk hose stretched tight over her warm leg. Taking my time to lightly stroke her leg. With my trapped hand I was working only the two fingers that were inside her. Taking my time I curled first one finger and then the other then straighten the first one then the other only to start the process over again. It didn't take long and she began to relax her grip on my wrist.

Now I wanted to give her something else to think about. I leaned forward and captured the ring dangling from one of her nipple into my mouth with the nipple itself held in my lips. I used my tongue to move the ring back and forth and pull it slightly toward me. Being sure to keep my one hand moving as well as the two fingers inside her. I heard her moan and although she still had her hands touching my wrist she was no longer attempting to restrict my movement.

At The Club - 07

I couldn't tell you how long I kept this up. It always seemed to me as if time stood still when I was busy enjoying her body. It wasn't that I wasn't enjoying what I was doing that cause me to quit, it was that there was something I enjoyed a great deal more. I quickly pulled completely away from her, not touching her in any way. Her response to this movement was a gasp as if I had physically hurt her. Her eyes told me that she was in no way pleased that I had stopped. That caused a smile to tug playfully at the corners of my mouth.

Trouble
Trouble
6 Followers