First Time at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left her standing there for only a couple of seconds and then I sort of pulled, rolled and then pushed her so that she was now on her back on the bed beside me. As I sat there and admired her body I was busy unbuttoning then removing my shirt. This got tossed into a corner of the room and was quickly joined by both shoes and one sock. It took me a moment before I could remove my other sock. I had her toy strapped to that leg and partly held in place by the sock.

Her toy is a jelly type, 8" long, purple, cock shaped dildo. This one was her favorite and I was inclined to believe that it closely resembled her former husband's cock. She had mentioned to me once that he was built almost like it. I enjoyed using it on her and part of the reason was the pleasure it provided to her.

With her toy laying on the bed I quickly finished undressing, tossing each piece of clothing toward the same corner as it was removed. Soon I was as naked as she was. My own cock may not be as long or as thick as her toy but then her toy would never be as hard as I was at the moment. Soon I wanted her lips wrapped around my hard shaft but first I desired something else.

With my wife laying on the bed, I slid off it. I positioned myself between her legs and focused my attention on her completely shaved pussy. This site alone was more than enough to excite me into an instant hard-on. I simply had to take time to admire it enjoying the shine caused from her own juices. And then, I lowered my face but did not start with the location of my true desire. Instead, I began with one leg. Placing my tongue on it I began to lick her leg just inside her thigh, following the gentle curve as it went around her pelvic bone. I repeated this process several times, taking extra care to get close to the sweet opening of her fine pussy and yet not to actually touch it. Each time I made a pass her leg would actually quiver. And then I performed the same process on the other leg before moving my attention to the spot between her two legs.

I placed the tip of my tongue against the sweet hole, savoring the sweet taste. Then I meticulously moved my tongue upward, following the natural groove that would lead me to her clit. Once there I took the time to gently tease her using only the tip of my tongue. I heard her moan and felt her body shudder. It pleased me to bring pleasure to her. As I massaged her hard clit with my tongue, being careful to only use the tip, I began to spread the lips of her bare pussy with my thumbs and fingers until I had the clit fully exposed. Then I quickly moved to capture her clit with my teeth and bit.

Immediately, her legs bent at the knees and her hands grabbed my head as the words "Ahhhhh, shiiiiiiit", escaped her lips. However, it was not pain that caused this reaction. It was At The Club - 08

pure bliss. There was no doubt in my mind that she was enjoying what was happening to her. I held the pressure momentarily Once I released it I again placed the tip of my tongue to it and began to slowly tease it. Very slowly, very gently would I massage the hard object button of her womanhood. She attempted to pull my head closer to her which was my signal that she was getting close to a climax, which was something I was not ready for her to achieve. Therefore, I abandoned her clit and slid my tongue downward to the sweet hole below.

The juices that flow from this woman are like honey to me. I enjoyed massaging this hole with my tongue. Pushing it forward as I worked it back and forth feeling it enter her further and further inside her until at last my tongue was fully extended. My only disappointment was in the fact that my tongue was not longer. And then I began to fuck her with my tongue my own passion quickly accelerated. My fear was that I would reach my own climax and never even have to touch myself to do so. I needed a change and yet I did not want her to cool down.

I worked my body till I could begin my travels up her body. I drug my tongue upward from the hole it presently occupied, up the natural channel, across the hard clit. continuing over the soft belly, pausing momentarily to play with the gold ring that rested in her belly button. Then, I continued my travels up her chest passing between her two well shaped breasts and then at her neck I deviated to her right till I came to the side where her neck and shoulder joined. Her I paused to gently kiss her.

She had already moved each of her feet up on my back, I'm sure in anticipation of having me place my rock hard cock inside the sweet hole that my tongue had vacated just moments before. Her arms worked on my arms and back in an effort to get me further upward and closer to her all at the same time. I liked seeing her anxious like this but I wanted this to last. I moved my lips to her ear and whispered, "It's not time yet, don't you even think about cuming."

"Pleeeeese", she whimpered.

Oh, how I did love this. "No," I whispered sternly. "I have something better in mind for you but, we need to make some changes in preparation." With that I moved completely off of her and positioned myself on the bed with the idea that I wanted to be able to see the door to the room, her kneeling on the edge of the bed, between my legs and facing away from the doorway. It didn't take very long with me moving a couple of times and directing her exactly how I wanted her and soon we were in position.

I handed her the purple, hard jelly object that we referred to as "her toy" and tole her to put it where it belonged. She was more than happy to obey me. Immediately placing the rounded end against the opening of her pussy. "Easy" I said softly. "Take your time, I want this evening to last." With that I lay back as I ran one hand through the short hair of her head and then guided her face to my waiting cock.

She was an artist at this. I never knew if it was something that she had learned from simply judging the reaction of those she had performed this service on in the past, if it was just a natural instinct that went along with the enjoyment that she receiving from working on a hard cock in this manner, if her former husband had been very knowledgeable in instructing her on At The Club - 09

what to do and how but none of it mattered to me. No one was able to do to me what this woman did. And I was more than ready for this.

She began by running the tip of her tongue over the end of my shaft. Tasting the juice that I oozed. She took her time working only on the head. Unconsciously, a smile began to form on my face. She worked on the head for exactly the right amount of time. How she could tell, I have no idea. She took her tongued and began to lick my cock from the tip to the base and back again moving around and around as she worked till she had covered ever inch of my cock several times. And then, with now warning she placed her lips against the tip and ran her face downward as her lips parted and rode down my cock till they rested at the very base. There she paused and maneuvered her tongue along the base that simply added to my pleasure.

Ever since I had laid back I had held my eye just slightly open. My intent was to watch the doorway, knowing that someone was going to open the unlocked door and enter. I wanted to not only know when they entered I also wanted to insure that it wasn't the wrong one who did. It was just as she totally engulfed my cock that I saw the door slowly open and the right person entered. I raised my head and opened my eyes to look directly at my wife. "Are you working your toy, baby," I asked her.

I knew she had mumbled she had as she tried to nod her head. Both of which are very difficult to do effectively when you have a cock in your mouth. And, even though I understood what she had conveyed to me, I pretended as if I had not. "Do what, Princess?" I asked.

She removed her face from me. Looking directly at me she softly responded, "Yes Sir," and then smiled. Damn but she was pretty and I knew that her response was phrased that way on purpose, a part of the required response when were involved in the Master / slave aspects of our sexual play.

"Good girl", I said as I winked at her. You play easy though. I want you right on the edge but I don't want you to cum yet. I don't want you to cum with your toy in you. Not without a cock. You are only to cum with a cock inside your pussy. Do you understand?"

She understood alright and as much as she may want to do otherwise I knew she wouldn't. No matter what she wanted to do or not do, since I had given her an order based on my desire, I knew that she would follow through with it. There was disappointment in her eyes and in her voice as she again responded with "Yes, Sir."

I again reclined and closed my eyes, leaving them just slightly open enough that I would be able to see when the man approached my wife. "That's suck a good girl" I praised her. "Just remember, as long as a cock is inside your pussy you can cum as often as you want to this evening." And as I said that I again guided her face back to me. Once she started I released her and simply allowed her to do what she did so well.

At this point I'll try to tell you what took place from not only what I saw and know but also from the aspect of the male that had entered the room. I'm only able to do this from the information he provided me days afterwards. My wife never knowing that this was all planned out ahead of time. In fact, it was he who told me about the club we were presently at.

At The Club - 10

He stated he had entered the room, careful not to make a sound and thus disturb her. With the door closed and locked he stood there momentarily admiring the scene before him. My wife's well shaped ass held high in the air, the brown hole beaconing someone to enter and below it that purple shaft appearing and disappearing from the hole of her pussy. My wife working the toy in and out of her at her own pace.

He moved slowly up behind her. He stood there quietly watching my wife. The site of her well shaped ass, pulled so tight as she was bent over, the purple toy being worked in and out of her, and of course that dark hole just above caused his cock to quickly rise to it's full length. He stood quietly behind her and then slowly moved his hands to a position where they were now just a fraction of an inch from her bare ass, beheld so that it appeared as if he was warming his hands on a small fire on a cool night.

As I saw him moving toward us, I reached down with both hands, running my fingers through her short hair. I was sure that the moment he would touch her that she would jump. My idea was that if I could easily restrain her, that this would provide enough time for her initial reaction to subside and she would give into his advances

He dared not simply place his hands on her bare ass. He stood behind her watching as she moved the purple toy in and out of herself. Watching her hand generate a pleasant rhythm. And then, he decided on his course of action. He moved his hands up higher on her ass, just below the small of her back. There is where he first touched her, being careful to be gentle and move slowly. He then began to lightly run his fingers over the upper portion of her ass. She seemed to not even be aware of his presence.

She must of tired of having my cock in her mouth, for she moved her mouth to the top of my cock and then began to run her tongue over the head before kissing it and then began to kiss down it's length. Some how I knew where she was headed and that made me a bit nervous. I knew here intentions were to take one of my balls in her mouth.. Suppose that is when she also became aware of the person behind her and as a result, bit down. My balls are a great deal more sensitive than was my cock.

On the other hand, if I was to interrupt her and the guy behind her was already making any progress, it may well cause her to balk at his presence. Therefore I lay there motionless, filling her move lower and begin to gently kiss one of my balls before taking it into her mouth, where she began to gently suck on it. Using her tongue, she moved the sensitive object around in her mouth and then seemed to actually lick it, while still holding it captive inside her mouth.

I closed my eyes completely as I savored the sensations flowing through my body. On the one hand I had the blessed sensation that was the result of the activity being performed between my legs. On the other there was the knowledge of the possible results of my wife being startled by the man behind her. There was the excitement in the knowledge of the mere presence of someone with us, not to mention the anticipation of the possibility of his adding to the pleasure to both of us. I could never remember it feeling as good as it did right now.

At The Club - 11

He lightly ran his finger tips over her entire ass and after following this process several times, he began to follow the same motions only a little harder. It seemed as if he was getting no type of reaction from her at all. She seemed to still not be aware that he was even there. He was greatly enjoying the soft yet firm mound that he was able to run his hands over. The brown hold seemed to be beaconing him and yet he had been warned that no matter what he was not to place his cock in that hole. He moved one hand lower and placed his thumb against he hole in her ass. The other hand he flattened out and began to use the entire hand to gently stroke her with.

I lay there in anticipation of pain. When she became aware of the other man's presence there was a good possibility that she would jerk away, perhaps self-conscious bite or in some other way cause me pain. It was for this reason the instant her body stiffened so did mine. Although she did not jerk away from me, when her body stiffened my grip on her hair tightened to hold her head and face where they were. She pulled her head back against my hand. At the same time, in a pleading voice, I said, "No, honey, please, don't stop that yet." Now, it may have been due to the pleasure she was receiving, not only from the other male but also from the knowledge that she was pleasing me. Whatever her reason, she stayed where she was and although she did continue to tease my ball with her tongue, she was not doing so with the same insensate that she had been. It was as if her mind were not completely focused on what she was doing.

With his thumb in place her began to massage the opening. Not applying pressure as if to actually enter the orifice rather simply to relax it and tease it. With the understand that she greatly enjoyed anal activity his goal was to provide her with the greatest amount of pleasure he possibility could. He was well aware that the couple had talked repeatedly about having a third person join then for sexual fun. He understood that each desired this activity and yet each was apprehensive about it as well. The male half had been the one to arrange this method of introduction and his purpose was to please her, even if that meant that his own physical release never took place. He began to apply more pressure to his thumb and saw the object of his attention seemed to willingly open to receive him. And then he felt her stiffen.

She held perfectly still and since she made no move to actually get away from him, he decided to continue to allow his thumb to travel forward until it was completely buried inside her. Once this was accomplished he began to slowly draw the thumb back out of her only to repeat the process over and over. He noticed that her hand, still holding the purple rubber cock was no longer moving back and forth moving the toy in and out. He reached down with his free hand and began to take hold of the slick, purple tool. It was as slick as if it had been just removed from a can of motor oil. The same oil that covered the woman's hand and was actually flowing from her in a steady stream.

He took hold of the rubber tool with his finger tips and began to move it back and forth in a rhythm as equal as he could with that of his thumb. He felt the woman relax and she placed her now free hand on the bed to help support her. He worked back and forth with the two tools as he made sure to constantly rotate both the toy and his thumb as he worked them back and forth. Since she seemed receptive to what he was doing he quickened his pace a little.

At The Club - 12

There was no way I could see what was actually going on. However, Katie didn't seem to have any complaints as she began to reposition herself. The one hand that had been between her legs as now up beside my hip and as she moved she turned loose of my ball and replaced it with my hard cock. She did not hesitate but simply lowered her lips down my tool. She was in no hurry. She slid almost completely down and then pulled upward till her lips were just behind the head and there she seemed to rest before again lowering herself.

He had been working his hands back and for at an easy rate and the woman seemed to be very responsive to what he was doing. And as much as he was glad to be able to please her he was very much aware of the condition of his cock.. It had been standing up since right after he entered the room and how been fully erect for quite some time. He was very anxious to get himself buried in this fine looking woman's soaking wet pussy.

He removed the rubber tool from the woman and moved it slightly upward before removing his finger and placing the rubber cock at the entrance to the hole his thumb had just vacated. Once in position he applied slight pressure as he free hand went between the woman's legs. There he quickly shoved his thumb inside the woman's steaming twat as his fingers sought out her clit. He quickly found it as the rubber tool began to descend inside the woman

I could feel her breath coming in short pants. I didn't know what the man was doing but it must have been right. She was enjoying herself and that alone pleased me. She raised her lips up my hard tool till they were almost at the top before she seemed to tilt her head to the side as if quietly listening for something before once again following the same path. I was very grateful that her actions had slowed down. I was already so excited I would doing all in my power to keep from shooting my load in her mouth right then and there.

The purple tool began to descend. He knew he heard her moan. The other man had been honest with him when he explained just how much she really did enjoy getting fucked in the ass. However, he could wait no longer. He removed his hand from her sopping wet pussy and pushed down the front of his Jockey shorts he had purchased for this evening. They had the face and name of his favorite cartoon character and had gotten him several comments this evening as he had warn them around.

He pulled the condom out of the little pocket he had make-shift sewn inside the garment and then was forced to release the plastic tool. Once removed he used his teeth to tear open the packet and then it took him a couple minutes to get it not only in position put he had to use two hands to get it on. He was surprised that the purple tool did not attempt to removed itself from her ass. Even though it was currently only half way inside her.

He placed his cock against her pussy and shoved it forward. It buried itself completely inside her as his belly hit the end of the rubber tool driving it forward also. Now, he grasp her around the hips and began to slam himself inside her. Almost instantly he was ready to climax. No one had ever caused such a reaction to him before. He knew he was not going to be able to last long but he did not care. He sought a release.

At The Club - 13

I felt rather than saw the other man slam into my wife as he began to fuck her. She pulled her mouth completely off my cock and I heard her moan. He continued to slam into her and she lowered herself so that her head rested on my leg. I heard her whimper and her breath was coming in short gasps. I opened my eyes and looked into the face of the other man. This produced a smile on my face. Not only was it obvious that my lady was enjoying what was happening to her but the excitement the other man was feeling was written entirely over his face. Obviously, I was not the only one who found extreme pleasure with my wife. Then in a voice that was hardly more than a whisper, I heard my wife call my name and then the words "Honey, I can't help it, I'm cuming!" It was only then that I notice that she had at some point taken hold of my cock and was gently pumping it. No sooner did she finish her statement than her body again quivered as she whimpered and I could tell that she had reached a well deserved and I hoped wonderful climax. And then, as if she had simply passed out her body fell sideways and flopped on the bed.