First Time Black

Story Info
MILF divorcee finds interracial sex in Las Vegas.
2.7k words
4.38
147.7k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtinman
jtinman
20 Followers

I was in Las Vegas for a 3 day conference and staying at the Bellagio. After the third day I had enough of the conference and was extremely glad it was done. I decided I wanted a drink to relax before retiring for the evening for the fly back tomorrow.

I'm a 49 year old divorced woman. I've been divorced for 3 years and haven't been with another man in that time. I have my friend which is a 6 ½ inch dildo and he takes care of me when I have a need. I just don't feel the need for any more drama in this life so it's been no more men for me. I had a date scheduled in fact with my friend after relaxing and having a couple of drinks.

I found a chair at the piano bar off the check in area and ordered a Manhattan from the young gal waitress. The place was quite busy on this evening and before long I had a young black man, perhaps 30 approach me and ask if I would mind him sitting with me in the last empty chair there. He ordered a drink and we made some small talk. Looking at him I noticed that he was in very good shape, very wide shoulders and a very small waist. In the back of my mind I decided he was a very good looking young man. Hot in fact. As we continued chatting I told him of my divorce and the fact that I had no man in my life and wasn't looking for one. We were both leaving in the morning and after our second drink I was thinking of heading up when he looked at me and said, "You know you are a very hot looking women and you should have a man every now and again and I'd love to be that man today."

I laughed and said, "Well gee, you can't get much more forward then that." He just smiled and noticed it was a perfect smile with perfect white teeth. I actually felt a stirring in my stomach and vagina that was telling me that my body was agreeing with his statement of need. As we continued chatting I was thinking of my girlfriend back home who told me once of her affair with a black man and the intense sex and orgasm's she had with him. She said his size coupled with his stamina were incredible and supposedly quite common with black men. This was causing even more quivers of anticipation and I was wondering whether I wanted to find out for myself or if my little friend in room was where it was at. I knew with the tension that was building I needed to make a decision and act on it soon. As wet as I was becoming I had no doubt folks would be smelling my arousal soon. I stared across the table at him and pondered and then almost like a Tourrette's outburst asked him if what I had heard about black men from my girlfriend was true.

He smiled and looked in my eyes and said, "I've never left a woman unsatisfied and have been told that I am more then proficient. As to the size issue I am a quite wide 8 ½ inches that will take a bit of getting used to. Once I get my first orgasm out of the way that I don't have a lot of control over I fuck and make you come until you ask me to stop."

That final statement really got me revved up thinking about multiple orgasms that I haven't experienced in years. I made a flash choice and just said, "Your place or mine."

He looked at me with a sly grin and said, "It better be yours because your legs aren't going to support you when I am done with you."

Well that thought sure made me rev up more so we got up and made our way to the elevators. Upon arriving in my room I never said a word but just locked my lips to his and started groping at his trousers like I was possessed. I was hotter and more needy then I can ever remember being. He kind of pushed back and laughed and said, "Easy girl, let me get these clothes off."

He stood back and began to remove his clothes in a rather erotic fashion until he was down to his boxers. There appeared an outline of what I could hardly believe could be his cock. He slowly pulled down his drawers exposing more and more cock until it finally sprang free. I was just staring in awe at the longest and thickest and most beautiful cock I had ever seen. I was mesmerized. I sat on the edge of the bed and without a word he walked over to me putting that cock right in front of me. I reached my hands out and could hardly make my hands go around it and reached down and kissed it. I wanted to worship this beautiful cock like I had never worshiped a cock before. I licked the pre cum off the head as it continued to stiffen and just took the head in my mouth. I could hardly open my mouth to accommodate him but I had never wanted to suck a cock so much in all my life. I got my tongue working the under side of his head and was jacking that beautiful cock with my hand while massaging his balls with my other hand. I started working up and down that thing and tonguing it like like a true pro. I wanted his cum and I wanted him to enjoy it. He was telling me how good I was and how good his cock looked in my mouth when I felt his dick get harder yet and start to load up with cum. He finally said, "Baby I'm going to cum if you don't want to swallow." That caused me to really go at that cock and it stiffened and then he groaned and then pow, the first shot hit the back of my throat like it was shot from a rifle causing a gag. I kept at it though as he kept shooting load after load for what seemed an eternity. He finally stopped and I let his deflating cock just slide from my mouth. He was running his fingers softly through my hair telling me how wonderful that was. Finally he bent down and gave me a kiss and said, "You need to get out of those clothes girl because it's time to send you to the moon."

I did need to get out of my clothes because I was so wet I was soaking through even the front of my slacks. I disrobed and for the first time stood in front of him naked. He looked at me admiringly and gave a whistle and said, "Damn women you are fine." I expect he was being polite but I smiled back and turned too remove the covers from the bed and laid down. Without a word he made his way up to my vagina and just starting kissing it and licking around it and driving me even more wild. I was about to go insane with desire when he finally started tonguing my clit. Fire leapt through my belly as he really started to go to town. I hadn't had a tongue there since I was in college and had forgotten how good it felt. I realized I was getting tense in every muscle in my body as my orgasm built and my body felt it was on fire until it hit. I whimpered and arched up into his face and grabbed his hair and pulled his face into my vagina and just exploded. Wave after wave of pleasure ripped through my body and I saw stars. Far and away the best orgasm I had in years. I told him so and he just chuckled and said, "You haven't felt anything yet."

I smiled and looked down at him surprised to see him hard again. While I was hot to try that black cock now that I was looking at it hard again I wondered at it's size and felt a little bit of fear. I told him I would be right back and went to the bathroom to get the lube I used with my little friend. I now realized how little he was. But as wet as I was I wanted to lube that black monster also. I came out and he was laying on his back and so I poured some lube in my hand and started to grease up that monster. I realized my hand hardly fit around that thing and felt some quivers of fear in my belly. I told him I like to be fucked missionary best but I felt I need to be on top to see if I could work that monster in at my own pace. He just smiled at me and motioned me to come aboard.

I straddled him and couldn't believe the heat coming from his cock. I reached down to guide it home and started to ease down onto it. As lubed as everything was the head was breaking me in half but not going in. Suddenly with a bit of pain it popped through and went in about an inch. I have never in life felt so stretched and we had only begun. I eased down a little more and got a few more inches in me and paused to get used to that. Fortunately he was laying there perfectly still allowing me to do this at my pace. My pussy felt on fire and a combo of stretching pain but also burning feel good sensation I've never felt. I think this thing was exposing nerves to stimulation that had never before been stimulated. I finally eased down until I was sitting flush on him. As the head of his cock pushed my cervix up towards my uterus I exploded with a gut crunching orgasm that took my breath away and I collapsed forward onto his chest. I just lay there for a bit with my pussy gripping and spasming around that monster I was impaled with. We hadn't really done anything but get that thing in and I've already had an orgasm like I've never felt before. Wow.

I pushed back up on wobbly arms and he began to play with my nipples which really causes my pussy to spasm. It was feeling pretty incredible when I lifted and with drew about half his cock and then sat back down on it. Having never had a cock so deep the feeling of my cervix being punched by the head of his cock was both new and incredible. I started fucking myself and really setting down hard and enjoying that cervix punch when I realized the other thing going on was my pussy was so gaped open that my clit was sticking out fully exposed and really being stimulated also. It didn't take a minute when I plunged back down on that cock and exploded yet again. I was gasping for breath and seeing stars and thought I was going to pass out. Again I collapsed on him feeling like I've never felt before. My pussy was in a constant state of spasm and orgasm. It probably lasted for what seemed like minutes but I'm sure was at just 45 seconds. I couldn't believe I could cum like that. I kissed him and said, "My God, I've never felt anything like that."

He looked at me and said, "It gets better from here. When I get on top and start putting the fucking to you, you'll think you've died and gone to orgasm heaven." I didn't see how it could possible get better but I also knew my arms were to shaky to remain on top. As he rolled me to my back I realized my legs were even quivering. I've never felt anything like this before and wanted it to never end.

He was supporting himself on his elbows and started to withdraw that spear until it was almost all the way out and then slid it back in riding it down my clit the whole way until he bottomed out. Incredible feelings from that stroke and it wasn't very long and I was going to come yet again. As I told him I was going to come he pushed up on his hands and slammed me with about 6 long and violent strokes that really banged off my cervix and just sent me flying over the edge. As I came he gave one last violent slam and just left it buried there. My eyes rolled up in my head and was shaking on the end of that beautiful cock like I was having a seizure. I looked down to seem my stomach just quivering and the color difference was so striking and beautiful it sent me into another mini orgasm. After I cooled down he came back down to his elbows and began that long and slow stroke all over again. Again as I began to cum he would lift up and really slam me sending me flying over the edge. Time was a blur and I don't know how many times I came, probably over 10 until I was a whimpering bowl of jelly. I never thought I would see the day but he was right, I was going to have to ask him to stop. Cumming was almost becoming painful and all the muscles in my body felt like they just couldn't work anymore. As he came back down to his elbows and gave me a kiss I looked up through teary eyes and said, "Lover it's time for you to come, I can't take much more of this."

He smiled and looked down and said, "OK baby but here comes the best part. I'm going to slam that pussy and clit until you are in a constant state of orgasm and then I'm going punch your uterus into your lungs and deposit my seed deeper then you've ever had it before."

I looked up and smiled and said, "Well lets do it baby, but I really doubt I can come more then I have already." He just pushed up onto his hands and smiled down and began. He began to draw 8 of his 8 ½ inches out of me and the he would slam it home sending my cunt into spasms on each bottom out. He started doing this faster then I believed possible and I began cumming and he was right, it just kept building and going and going and he kept slamming me and slamming me and slamming me. I was delirious and in a constant state of orgasm and he was ravishing me at about 60 slams a minute. Finally I could dimly feel his cock stiffening and growing wider yet and he shortened his strokes but actually sped up more. He was like a damn rabbit and I've never felt anything like it. I was moaning and my cunt was in constant spasm as were my stomach and leg muscles. Suddenly he slammed that thing in almost farther then ever causing every nerve in my body to go off and then I felt a blast almost in my chest from that cock. I could feel blast after blast from him and I was just whimpering and coming and all but blacking out. He started to slowly withdraw causing my cunt to spasm more and then he pulled out. I almost cried at the empty feeling but my pussy continued to spasm in mini orgasms. I was drifting into an exhausted sleep and then my pussy would fire into another mini orgasm. This went on for about a half hour of constant residual orgasms until I finally fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning sore but satisfied like I never have been before. But I sadly realized I had fallen asleep and he had just dressed and left and I didn't even know where he lived to have the potential to see him again. I got up from the semen soaked bed and walked on wobbly knees to the bathroom to find a piece of paper on the vanity with a note saying what a good time he had and his name, address and cell phone number. Just seeing that made my battered pussy give a little jump. We will meet again in Vegas that is for damn sure.

jtinman
jtinman
20 Followers