First Time Black

Story Info
Sandy enjoys her first black cocks.
2.6k words
3.95
66.7k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my previous story, Weekend in Paris, I told of our first visit to a swingers' club with our friends Mark and Sally. We have been back there on our own on several occasions since, and on one of them Sandy had a wild time with a beautiful French girl. However, more of that later. Our most recent visit was perhaps the most interesting and erotic so far, at least for me and I think for Sandy too.

Having enjoyed a good meal and 2 very excellent bottles of French wine, we walked the short distance to L'Escapade (now renamed "Taken-Club) on the Isle St-Louis. We arrived around 11pm and Amanda and Costas, the proprietors, recognized us and greeted us in their usual friendly way. We descended the stone steps into the Club and it was already buzzing.

Amanda took our coats and we sat at the bar. Sandy was wearing a sleeveless tight black T shirt, short leather skirt, black lace top shiny hold ups, which I love and 4' heels. The first drinks were always on the house and we ordered two glasses of Champagne. Sandy loves Champagne and cannot usually stop at one, so I knew we were in for a fun evening. The bar was really busy, mainly with couples, some of whom we recognized from previous visits. A few gave us friendly smiles, probably recognizing us too.

After 15 minutes or so of people watching, we observed 2 single guys descending the steps into the bar. They were obviously together, but not accompanied by women and were welcomed by the other couples in the bar in a very friendly way. Obviously they were recognized and well known. Although it is a couples club, Costas always allows a few selected single guys to make up the numbers and the ladies, certainly Sandy, have nothing against this.

The difference this time and something we had not seen there before, was that both guys were black, and I mean very black. They could have been brothers, both around 6'3", shaven heads and big smiles revealing shining white teeth. They circulated amongst the crowd in the bar, seemingly recognized by everyone and smiling and chatting. One of them came and sat on a free stool next to Sandy and ordered a drink. He turned to us and introduced himself and offered to buy us a drink, which we gladly accepted.

His friend continued to mingle amongst the couples while he, Omar, chatted with us. We speak enough French to get by, but his English was very limited. He told us he came to France from Morocco with his brother, whom he was with tonight, and his parents, when he was very young. His father now had a restaurant in Paris where the brothers worked, and after closing time at the weekends they dropped in the Club here for a few drinks and to meet people.

What he didn't say was why Costas let them in alone, but I could hazard a good guess. Sandy had never had anything to do with black guys before and I was expecting her to ignore him, but she joined in the conversation quite happily and was gently squeezing my leg. Sandy's leather skirt was very short and the first inch or so of the lace top on her hold ups was visible. I noticed Omar glance down at her legs from time to time.

Then Omar asked me if I would mind if he asked Sandy to dance with him. I could hardly refuse and actually expected Sandy to decline, but she didn't and they disappeared through the velvet curtains onto the dance floor. There was disco music playing and Sandy loves to dance so I was happy that she would be enjoying herself as I am not a great dancer. When Sandy and Omar got up to dance, his brother came over and sat next to me, introduced himself as Karim and took up the chat where his brother left off. We chatted for a short time and I said I was going to see how Sandy and Omar were doing on the dance floor. "Don't worry" he said, holding onto my arm as I went to get off the stool, "they will be fine and will be back in a minute."

This rang and alarm bell in my head and after a few minutes I slipped off my stool when Karim was talking to someone else, and slipped through the curtains to watch Sandy. The dance floor was full and very dimly lit and it was difficult to pick them out. Eventually, during a slow dance, I saw Omar's head above the crowd and moved around to watch them. Sandy was a good 12 inches shorter than him and it was difficult to see her through the crowd. I worked my way round the dance floor until I could see them more clearly.

I could see him pulling her close into him with one hand on her ass and they were kissing in a very open mouth kiss with tongues working furiously. As they moved slowly around in what was a mass of bodies on the dance floor I could see that one of his hands was between them, obviously fingering her. Sandy never wore panties at the Clubs. I could also now see that one of her hands was between them too and from its movements I could tell she was stroking his cock through his pants.

I didn't know how to feel. I had seen Sandy with many guys before but never anyone this black. It was quite a shock but at the same time a real turn on and my cock was starting to stir. Then Sandy saw me standing there through the crowd and broke away and came over to me. We didn't speak and went back through the curtains to sit at the bar. I told her I had seen her playing with Omar's cock and she said he had put her hand on it and it was enormous and rock hard against his stomach. She told me he was fingering her and she was really turned on but was sorry if she had upset me. I told her I wasn't upset, just surprised as she had never shown any interest in black guys before and I thought she was not interested. Omar came back in and stood by us chatting when his brother Karim came over and introduced himself to Sandy.

Karim asked me if he could dance with Sandy too and I was a bit unsure about what to say, but Sandy said "Please Jay, I don't mind, it's only a dance and I will be straight back". To say I was a bit surprised, would be an understatement and I watched nervously as they disappeared though the curtains. After a few minutes, Omar said he was going to have a look around the Club and they left me on my own sitting at the bar. My mind was in quite a turmoil. On the one hand I had been turned on watching them on the floor, but the black thing was quite a shock to me.

After another glass of champagne I decided to take another look. I slipped through the curtains and moved slowly around the floor watching 20 or so couples kissing and groping each other. Some of the women were dancing together and were just as involved as the couples. I searched but could not see them. There was a curtain at the back of the dance floor that led through to the sitting rooms, where we had spent a lot of time in the past. It was very dark in there. There were couples standing around in 3's, 4's and more, kissing and stroking and groping, many of them watching the activities on the beds in the alcoves surrounding the central area. I moved slowly around looking for Sandy and them caught site of her with Omar and Karim through the crowd. She was sitting between then on the edge of a bed in one of the alcoves. She was kissing them deeply with tongues working furiously, first one then the other. Her legs were spread and I could see their hands stroking up and down her stockings and taking it in turns to finger her cunt. Then one of them, I couldn't tell which in the dark slipped down between her legs and started eating her out. The other one stood up, took out his cock and presented it to her face. It was massive, not fat, but at least 12 inches long. She took it in her hand, stroked it for a few seconds, then put it against her lips, licked the head, and slowly took as much of it as she could into her mouth.

I had never seen a cock that big in the flesh before. We had joked and fantasized during sex about her having big cocks but this was beyond our imagination. We had talked about black cock before, but never seriously and I had never imagined I would see her with one, let alone two. She worked her magic on it for a while, and she does give great head. My cock was rock hard watching. Then the other brother, got up off his knees from between her legs and presented her with an equally massive cock, which she took in her other hand, licked around the head and alternated between the two of them.

I didn't know what to do. Should I interrupt them and break it off? Sandy was obviously enjoying it and didn't seem to be pressurized in any way. My cock was rock hard but I had that jealous sickly feeling in my stomach, which I had had before when I saw Sandy with Mark and Sally. I knew where this was leading, of course, and it didn't take long for them to push her back on the bed, one of them to put a condom on and knelt between her legs and fucked her while the other one knelt by her head and fed his snake like cock into her mouth. They had gathered quite a crowd of onlookers by now. Several couples were standing around the bed watching. Some of the women were stroking their guy's cock and others were being fingered, but Sandy and her 2 black friends were the center of attention. The brothers swapped places and fucked her for a good 15 minutes or so during which I saw Sandy's hips bucking and she enjoyed one orgasm after the other. They eventually both came inside her, pulling out and throwing their condoms into the bin provided.

Sandy lay there for a while and then saw me watching. I went over to her, helped her to her feet and kissed her deeply, tasting the cum on her mouth, which was always a massive turn on for me. We went back into the bar for a while and another glass of bubbly and watched as Omar and Karim chatted to another couple. They obviously worked together and quite successfully or so it seemed. I mentioned them to Costas behind the bar and he said they were very popular at the weekends.

I thought Sandy may be tired, but she insisted we stay as I had not had any fun yet. Sandy knows how much I love having my cock sucked. She should do, she still does it on an almost daily basis, so she was going to make sure I was satisfied before we left. That was OK with me and I was wondering how this was going to happen when a middle aged, very elegant couple, came down the stairs into the bar. There were stools free next to us and they ordered drinks and we started to chat. They were probably in their 50's, he was very elegantly dressed in an expensive suit and tie and she was wearing a short, sheath like black silky dress with black hose and high heels. They were French but spoke excellent English. He had some sort of government job he said and they often came to L'Escapade to have some weekend fun and relieve the stresses of the week. Their names were Pierre and Angie (Angelique).

As I said, I am not much of a dancer. The women seemed to getting on well and while we guys drank and chatted, the girls went through the velvet curtains to dance. Every time anyone went through the curtains I would take a quick look to see Sandy and Angie dancing. Then, a little while later, when I caught a glimpse of them, they were dancing very close and I saw them kissing. Sandy is quite bi and is always partial to a bit of fun with a good looking girl, as I had discovered with Mark and Sally. Angie was also the same way inclined obviously, as their kisses were quite intense.

I walked through the curtains to get a closer look and Sandy saw me and called me over. The music was very slow and I joined the girls and traded a few kisses with them with plenty of active tongues. My cock was getting hard and Sandy was giving it a few strokes through my pants. She had obviously hit it off with Angie and we were all three enjoying a joint groping and kissing session in the middle of the floor. Angie's hand wandered onto my cock and gave it a gentle squeeze and I was enjoying feeling her breasts and playing with her very erect nipples. From the way she was kissing me she was ready for more.

Sandy suggested we take a look around the back rooms and we stood for a while watching various groups sucking and fucking, while the girls stroked my cock and I worked my hands up their skirts to feel two bare and very wet cunts. Sandy maneuvered us over to one of the sofas, sat down with Angie at her side with me standing in front of them, and took out my now fully erect cock. Sandy leant forward, licked around the head of my cock and then devoured it deeply into her throat. I nearly unloaded into her mouth there and then, but she took it out and offered it to Angie who didn't hesitate in doing the same.

Sandy was great. She had organized this to make me feel good after watching her being fucked by the two black guys. She fondled and stoked my balls, while Angie, a very accomplished cocksucker, I have to say, went to work on my raging hard on. She was good, very good. She worked the head with her tongue, sucking gently and licking around the rim and then swooping down and taking it all in her throat. In my state it didn't take long for me to empty my balls into her mouth. She waited until I had finished, Sandy squeezing out the last drops, and then made a show of swallowing it all. She then turned to Sandy who gave her an open mouthed kiss, no doubt tasting my cum as she usually does, then they stood up and kissed me to let me taste it too.

Having left him on his own for at least half an hour, we went back to see Pierre who was still sitting at the bar talking to Costas. When he saw us, he asked if we had had a good time and bought us another glass of champagne before we wished them goodnight and left. Sandy told me on the way back to the hotel that she had asked Angie if Pierre minded them going off to dance together. She told her that Pierre had an accident some years before and was incapable of satisfying her but he was happy to bring her along to L'Escapade and other clubs on a regular basis to enjoy herself. What a gentleman.