First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“When, Mum?”

“When she gets bigger and become a woman like me.”

“She will have big busts like you have here?” As the words left my mouth, I guilelessly raised one hand to feel her soapy breasts.

“Yes!” She was abrupt with that reply and began to wash the soap from her body with the hand shower. But I was not fully satisfied with her answers and, I continued to pique her with my blabber.

“Daddy also have hairs here.

“A man will also have hairs and one day you will have yours too. “

Mum found my questioning very irksome and very taxing on her patience. I was becoming a pain in her neck with my churlishness. I felt disturbed and perplexed by her progressive change in attitude towards me and begged her to continue showering with me. She did obliged me on a few occasions, but over time she was able to convince me of the need to handle my own personal hygiene like my younger sisters. As if to reassure me that she was really not ill at ease to show her naked self to her favourite son, she continued to change her clothes uninhibitedly whilst in my presence.”

“Uncle Jake, you had such a broad minded mother. Is Auntie Li-lian as broad minded with Hung’s brothers?”

“Robert, I would like Li-lian to treat my sons that way and I do not know if she had been so liberated with my children. In any case, I grew older into a young adult, mum was more open and descriptive with my sexual education and was more prepared to discuss things concerning herself. However I knew that my innocence was lost when I began more functional as a male and indulged in masturbatory activities. We had moved to better premises when I was seventeen and I was allowed my own room sharing a common toilet that linked mine with my parents’ room. My sexual drive led me to become voyeuristic and I frequently peeped at mom when she was bathing. I always have a hard on and would masturbate when looking at her. At age eighteen, I found myself lusting for her in my fantasies. There was a day when she was in the nude and bathing alone. I suddenly noticed that there was something different about her lower body. The hairs that were always gracing her now familiar ‘yin po’ had mysteriously vanished with only some blacken hair stubs to show their previous presence. Her pussy, so well hidden by her pubic forest appeared so different, so bare and so alluringly nice. The denuded valley between her shapely legs suddenly gained prominence as a slitted peach with two superbly contoured halves merging into a deep gaping canyon with a hillock located strategically at the top end. As I surveyed the details of the geography of her enticing lower terrain, I noted that the fleshy meat protruding from the carnal gorge was uniquely coloured darkish brown on the top with a pinkish red bottom base. What an attractive and so beatifically crafted ‘yin po’ my loving Mum had as it presented its true character to my chaste eyes. I surprised her by barging into the bathroom. She threw herself back in shock at my intrusion, then she regained her posture.

She stood before me, proudly displaying her feminine charms to her favourite son. I could not resist bringing my scrawny left hand to feel her bare beaver pussy which felt so warm indeed to the touch. As I fingered her mount of Venus, I was so electrified by the full-bodied fatty skin despite the prickly sensations being generated by the remains of her Venusian thicket. The meaty hillock emerged with its eminence as the dominant feature of her immaculate mount, glistening with moisture from the humid environment of the hot shower.

Suddenly feeling ashamed of myself for taking advantage of my own mother, I retreated back into my room. As my hands held my engorged manhood while mentally marvelling at her new femininity, I fantasized on exploring the rolling lips of her delicate canyon, the skin of her fleshing ridges felt so soft and wrinkled at the top, while the pink base areas were comparatively smoother and appeared not to have any skin at all. I jerked myself till I had a long rolling climax overtook my senses and my screaming betrayed my presence behind the toilet door in my room. Mom was aware then that I had been secretly peeping on her.“

“Were you shocked by your discovery? Isn’t it unlucky for a woman to have a ‘fa hai’ with no hairs on?” I asked excitedly.

“Let me tell you about what happened then, the best that I can remember. I blurted out at the excitement of my discovery as she opened my door and saw my cum covered thighs. I was expecting her admonishment, but surprising she simply smiled and told me not to think of taboo things. I took that as an encouragement and asked. .

“Mum, where are the hairs on your ‘yin po’?”

Mum looked at me in astonishment, as she had never imagined that I would want to query her on the differences in her natural appearance. For a moment she was confused and bewildered and did not answer me. But I was persistent with my thirst for knowledge and after much hesitation, she replied haltingly in a sheepish voice.

“I cut them away, Jake.”

“Why, Mum. Why cut them away?” I continued virtuously totally ignorant of the sensitivity of the subject matter.

“I don’t like them, so I cut them away.” She answered weakly after regaining her composure.

“Who told you to cut them away? Did you make your hairs so dirty that they must be cut away?” I pursued with my interrogation as I gingerly stroked her private part with my searching hand.

“Your daddy wants me to cut them away. Silly boy, don’t ask any more questions.” On hearing that she was complying with my father’s orders, I stopped pursuing the matter and took no notice of her abrupt reply. I knew that whatever things Dad wanted done must be executed without any questions and forgot the incident thereafter. It never occurred to me then that she had done anything out of the ordinary by the deforestation of her pubic mount. I recalled that at that moment, her mind was so confused that she lost her usual sense of prudishness and she was so lost for words that she did not desist me from continuing my nosy probing of the voluptuous crevices of her lower body.

Mum felt so humiliated and uncomfortable after her bath that she told me to bathe always with doors closed as I was a young man. She had concluded that further lengthy exposure of her nakedness could have a most corrupting influence on my virginal mind. “


“What a joyful experience you had.”

Uncle Jake was in my mind a person who had learnt about a woman’s body from a tender age. I could cull a lot more information from him but for the sudden return of his wife and daughter.

“Let me tell you more later. It’s not too convenient to describe those things now, but we can go out this evening after dinner. I will invite a friend along, as it’s more fun to have a larger crowd. “ He concluded his story without reaching for the event which interested me most which was about his first fuck of his present wife.

12