First Time Cheat Ch. 01

Story Info
Drunken one-night stand leads to a surprise.
5.7k words
4.04
111.9k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise sipped her Mojito and listened as listened and Pete spoke to her. She struggled to hear him over the noise of the music, so he leaned in closer until she could feel his hot breath on her ear. What he was saying didn't matter I suppose, she knew what he wanted, what she wanted. The conversation was irrelevant I suppose.

One problem then flashed into her mind, her husband. Louise had been married for 5 years now, they were reasonably happy but work pressures and looking after a young child had taken it's toll on their relationship. Sex was rare, probably due to the fact they didn't spend much time together these days.

Louise was desperate to feel wanted again, desperate for a passionate man who made her feel special. She didn't want to cheat though, she loved her husband, surely she ought to banish these thoughts.

She couldn't deny it was tempting though, she was away in Leeds on a girls weekend away, it was late, she was pretty drunk by now, who would know? These questions were still racing through her head as Pete went to the bar for another drink.

"So what's my chances of you leaving here with me tonight then?" He asked her when he returned from the bar.

"You don't waste any time do you?!" She said, happy to flirt with him.

"Best way in my experience." He quipped back with a kind of arrogance that Louise loved.

"I'm a married woman you know." Louise went on. "I don't do that sort of thing.

Louise was even doubting the words as they came out of her mouth. Paul just smiled and took a swig of his pint. As Louise looked around she could only see 2 of the girls she was away with left. It was 2am now and a couple of the older ones in the group had gone back to the hotel. The 2 remaining girls were being chatted up by a couple of lads not far from where she stood. This made Louise think again to go for it, but they weren't married though, were they?

Louise needed to feel good about herself again though. She was only 33 and had a decent size 14 figure despite having had 2 children. Her tits were still firm, her bum still shapely, but her husband didn't seem interest in her any more. They had only had sex a couple of times in the last 6 months, despite her offering.

Another Mojito was on it's way down when her last 2 friends disappeared with their men for the night. She knew she should just get a taxi and go back to the hotel, but she didn't. Maybe she had subconsciously decided that she was going to do this already by not leaving when she had the chance.

Louise had more doubts flooding back in. She had been with her husband, Mike, for 10 years in all. She had been a bit wild before she met him, having quite a few drunken one night stands when she was younger, but she hadn't really thought about doing it again once she was married.

"Why don't we go back to my place, have another drink?" Paul asked her, breaking her out of her trance. "No pressure, just a drink, then I'll get you a taxi if you want to go."

"Ok." She replied, "I shouldn't be doing this, don't expect too much from me."

"Like I said, no pressure." Pete said. He gave her a reassuring smile and put his hand on the small of her back as he showed her out.

Louise felt a twinge of shame at what she was doing, but also excitement. Her husband wasn't a bad man, he just didn't seem to want her anymore. And she needed to feel wanted.

They hailed a taxi and took the 10 minute drive back to Pete's flat. Neither of them said much, they could both sense Louise's nerves.

Pete's flat was typical of a man of his age. He must have been in his late 20's, and like most 21st Century men, had a smart, tidy flat. It was very minimalist. Once in, he put on some music, Bobby Womack. His smooth vocals, soaring over the lush strings seemed to fit with the surroundings perfectly.

"Beer?" He asked her. "I haven't got much in I'm afraid."

"Beer's fine." She replied.

Louise felt the butterflies coming back as Pete brought the beer's in and joined her on the sofa. She wanted him, she knew it, he knew it. She also knew that she shouldn't do it. Her marriage was worth more than this, but she couldn't stand the thought of the rest of her life in a sexless marriage.

Louise made her move and edged closer to him. She put her beer down and kissed him. Now or never she thought. Pete happily responded, stroking her hair as their tongues entwined. It felt so good to Louise, an electricity she hadn't felt in years. She put the fact that she was cheating to the back of her mind, the one thing she and Mike always said they wouldn't do. She was doing it now though, no turning back now.

Pete moved his hand onto her breasts, caressing and gently squeezing her 38DD tits. She groaned softly as he did this, slowly moving her hand up his leg to his cock. As Louise first touched it, he too let out a small groan, he was rock hard already. From what she could feel, he had quite a decent sized cock, she needed to see it.

Louise expertly undid his button and belt before popping the buttons on his fly. She reached inside his boxer shorts and felt along his length, it must be at least 8 inches long she thought. Pete helped her take of his trousers and pants, exposing his 8" erection. Louise paused for a moment to enjoy the impressive sight.

She then moved herself down until she was close enough to flick her tongue over the tip. Pete let out a small groan of pleasure as she playfully licked the head of his cock.

Louise teased him for what seemed like an eternity, licking softly around the tip and down his shaft. When she finally plunged it into her mouth, he let out a huge groan. Louise deep throated him, taking all but the last couple of inches in, she worked on him hard with her hand as she sucked him deeper and deeper. She eventually managed to get his entire length into her mouth, her nose pressing against his pubic area. She was loving it.

Pete just sat back on his sofa letting her work on him, he knew he wasn't far from coming now. Louise was just enjoying the sight of a man in obvious pleasure as a result of what she was doing. She hadn't given her husband a blowjob for over a year, not since he told her he didn't particularly enjoy them.

"I'm coming." Pete told her breathlessly.

Louise carried on working on him, again taking the whole of his length in her mouth. She wasn't keen on the taste of semen but had decided she was going to have him come in her mouth. She was acting in the pure lust of the situation now.

A few seconds later, Louise felt Pete tense up. She left just the tip of his cock in her mouth and locked her lips tightly around it. Pete let out a huge groan as he came, firing his load into her mouth. Louise felt the first few bolts hitting the back of her throat, them more of his warm seed spilling into her mouth. She didn't gag at all, she happily received it all before swallowing every drop.

"That was fucking fantastic!" Pete told her when he got his breath back.

Laura licked her lips and kissed him, Pete actually liked the slightly salty taste on her lips. It was wonderfully dirty.

"I haven't enjoyed giving a blowjob as much as that for years!" She told him. "You're a lucky boy as I never let anyone come in my mouth these days!"

Pete smiled and kissed her again, this time feeling her tits through her top. Louise soon took her top off to allow him better access. Pete squeezed her ample breasts through the black lacy bra she was wearing. Louise was now desperate to feel Pete inside her.

Louise the laid herself back and eased herself out of her black trousers and thong, she could now feel the cool air against her wet pussy. Pete laid over her and kissed her nipples through the lace of her bra, this was driving her wild. After he'd paid her tits attention Pete started to kiss down her belly, Louise was dying for him to lick her now. It had probably been 5 years since Mike had done this to her, he made no secret of his dislike of doing it.

Pete stopped at her pubic mound and gently kissed and licked. Louise never shaved down there much, just a bit of a trim from time to time, she felt a bit self conscious for a few moments until Pete dived between her legs, licking her slit from top to bottom. She yelped with joy as his tongue flicked her clit for the first time.

"God, you've got me so wet! I hope it's not too much." Louise told him.

"Don't worry about that." Pete replied. "I love it, and you taste fantastic. I've no idea why your husband doesn't appreciate you more."

Louise tilted her head back and tried to forget her husband. The guilt she would have to deal with later. She was going to enjoy this now.

Pete stayed down, licking her wet slit for as long as it took. Louise started to relax a bit more after a while allowing him to insert a finger into her. He started to curl it up towards the front wall of her vagina which nearly made her jump off the bed. Once she was used to this, he inserted another, making the same beckoning motion. He also clamped his lips around her clitoris, slowly circling it with his tongue. She immediately started to come, it was the most amazing orgasm she could remember.

Rather than stop though, Pete carried on once she stopped convulsing. Within seconds she was coming again, this time, wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. She felt a heat inside her that she'd never before felt.

"Was that ok?" Pete asked her.

"Ok?!" She exclaimed. "It was fucking amazing! I've never felt like that before."

"You must be fucking the wrong man then!" He joked.

Louise gave him a playful slap, and mentioned it no more.

Pete led her to the bedroom, helping her to remove her bra and taking the rest of his clothes off. He was in decent shape, she thought, guessing that he was nearly 40.

"Have you got condoms?" Louise asked him before things got too heated. "I can't afford any accidents."

Pete got the packet out of his wallet before joining her on the bed. They spent the next 10 minutes kissing and touching, everything was more sensual this time, less urgent. His erection was soon rock hard again before too long so Louise reached for the condoms and unwrapped one. She carefully out it on him, licking down his shaft again as she rolled it on. Once in place, she gently wanked him while kissing and sucking his balls.

"I need to fuck you now." Pete told her, laying her down on his bed, spreading her legs with his own.

Louise was happy to submit to him, she loved a dominant man, one that knew what he wanted. She was happy to let him take it.

Pete teased her hole with the tip of his cock for a few moments before slamming his length into her, taking her breath away as it did. Louise delighted at the feeling of being so full, he was at least a couple of inches bigger than Mike, the biggest she'd seen in years.

Louise reached up and kissed him as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her, while he played with her tits with his free hand. Pete slowly started to build up the pace of his fucking, now starting to pound her with longer, harder strokes. He also was now grinding his pubic bone against her clitoris, she could already feel herself starting to get hot, her 3rd orgasm was coming.

Pete sensed this and pressed himself against her clit harder, he could now see her chest starting to flush red. After another minute Louise screamed and shook as she came, digging her nails into Pete's back. He withdrew and gave her a few moments to get her breath back, she needed it, she hadn't had sex like this in years.

"Fuck me doggy style." Louise told him. "I want it hard, I need you to come again, I want to feel it on me, come on my arse when you're ready."

Pete duly did as he was told, Louise got on all fours and pushed her bum up, displaying both of her holes to him. She felt so filthy exposing herself like this, she was really into this now.

Pete slid easily into Louise's wet hole, fucking her hard now as she had told him. He grabbed a hold of her hips and rode her as hard as he could. Gone was the slow, romantic sex they'd first had, this was raw animal lust now.

They went on like this for a good 10 minutes until Louise buckled, unable to take anymore. They were both sweating and out of breath, but Louise was desperate to see him come again.

"Why don't you wank over my tits?" She offered him. "I love seeing a man wanking over me."

Pete ripped the condom off and started to wank.

"Come on big boy," Louise said to him, looking him right in the eye. "Let's see what you've got!"

She was loving doing the the dirty talk, imploring him on.

"Look at my big tits," She told him while squeezing them together, playing with her nipples. "They're desperate for your come, I want you to cover them in spunk."

Pete was breathing fast again now, he wasn't far from coming now. Louise cupped his balls and started to stroke his perineum, occasionally allowing her finger to brush against his arsehole. Pete made a sharp intake of breath every time she did this.

"Would you like me to finger your arse while you wank?" Louise asked him.

"Yes, no-one's ever done that to me before." He replied.

"Don't worry, I haven't either, it'll be fun!" She said.

Louise had the idea of using her juice as a lubricant and dipped her middle finger into her still moist pussy. She again massaged around his hole as he started to wank again, before she slipped her finger into his bum. Pete winced a bit but soon relaxed as she probed him. It only took a couple of minutes before Pete was coming again.

Pete gave one final groan as the first bolt of spunk flew out and landed on her left tit, the next couple also flew out, splattering her ample breasts now. Despite the fact he had already come once, he produced a huge amount of semen, Louise smiled at him and massaged his spunk into her tits.

"That was fucking amazing!" He said to her. "I haven't had a shag in ages, you were fantastic."

"Me neither!" Louise replied. "I really needed that."

"Stay the night." He asked her.

"I really should get back." She replied. "The girls will wonder where I am."

"It's gone 4 now," Pete continued, "You might as well stay, we can have a bit more fun in the morning!"

Louise had to admit that it made sense. It wasn't as if she could explain where she'd been until this time, her friends knew the score. She'd have to hope she could trust them and that it wouldn't get back to Mike.

"Ok, I'll stay." She said, "But I'll have to go fairly early tomorrow."

Paul smiled as she made her way to his bathroom. Louise had a quick shower to clean herself up and went back to bed with Pete. They fell asleep with him holding her, the first time in ages that somebody had done that to her too. Louise kept telling herself it was a one night stand, nothing more. It had made her feel alive again though.

They awoke at 10am, hangovers yet to kick in, Louise made the first move on him, sucking his cock until he was hard again. She had rediscovered her love of giving blowjobs now, maybe she could even get Mike interested again she thought.

Pete then moved her into a 69, allowing him access to her rapidly moistening pussy. She ground herself harder onto his face as he began to probe her more deeply with his tongue. They finished off with Louise riding Pete until he came, filling his condom with more sperm.

Their morning session had lacked the intense lust of the previous night, it was still enjoyable but she could now see this for what it was, a no strings fuck. Louise soon got ready while Pete called her a taxi.

"I really do hope you and your husband sort your differences out." Pete told her in a sincere voice. "I don't think he realises what he's got here."

This last compliment meant a lot to Louise, her confidence got such a boost from this. She kissed him goodbye and made her way back to the hotel in the taxi, her first walk of shame since she was much younger!

"What have you been up to you dirty stopout?!" Asked her friend Amy.

"You know." She said. "I've been a silly girl."

Louise was now starting to sober up and started to realize what she had done. She felt a bit sick, partially to do with the drink, partially knowing that she'd cheated on her husband. Amy wasn't bothered though, she just wanted the full details of what had gone on.

"So what was he like then?" She questioned. "He looked alright, was he a good shag?"

"Yeah," Louise replied, "Really good. I feel awful now though. Mike's a good man, me treats me well but shows no interest in me sexually. He doesn't deserve this."

"Look, don't beat yourself up over this." Amy went on. "I know it's not an ideal situation but you needed sex, and he was there. You were bound to give in eventually."

"I just feel like shit for going behind his back." Louise carried on. "The sex was fantastic, best I've had in years. That makes me feel even worse, I'm glad it happened as I enjoyed it. I'm just a horrible person."

Louise looked close to tears, she really did feel terrible about what she had done. She couldn't just blame Mike, all couples go through spells like this, not all of the respond by sleeping with a total stranger.

"No you're not." Amy said, giving her a comforting hug. "Just have a long think about what's happened when you get back. You need to decide whether you want to work on your marriage and make it work, or whether this is the end."

Louise just nodded and listened.

"Just put this behind you," Amy went on. "It happens all the time. If you were careful, Mike never need know. Just think about whether you can make it work or not. If you can, never speak of this moment again and move on. If not, then you know what to do."

The words made perfect sense. She felt a bit better after this chat. Louise phoned Mike that day and chatted about the kids. He seemed in a good mood, even said that he was missing her. This made her feel even worse, but reinforced he resolve to make her marriage work.

The final night in Leeds went past without incident. The drinking was slightly more sedate than the previous night. Most of them were back in the hotel by midnight, still suffering from the night before and ready for bed.

When she arrived back home on the Sunday, Mike welcomed Louise back with a warm hug. She immediately felt more guilt, like she should just open up and tell him what she had done. She resisted at this point though, knowing nothing could be gained from it.

Mike made it clear that he wanted her that night, he kissed her with a passion she hadn't felt for months. She couldn't believe she had done what she had now, if only Mike had been like this earlier. The kids were in bed, so they decided to do it on the sofa, like they were kids again.

Mike was like a different man, he was ripping her clothes off, squeezing her tits with an urgency he hadn't had for years. He didn't even get her knickers off in the end, just pulled them to one side and fucked her. It lasted no more than 2 or 3 minutes from start to finish. Once Mike had come inside her, he seemed to go cold on her again. No cuddles, no affection, nothing.

"Why do we have sex like that then you don't want to know me?" Louise asked him with an exasperated tone.

No answer.

"Please don't tell me that's it for another couple of months."

Mike said nothing, they eventually dropped off to sleep with nothing resolved. Louise had been close to confessing her infidelity to just provoke a reaction from him. She didn't in the end, deciding to keep it secret for now.

A month later, nothing had changed. They hadn't had sex since the night Louise got back from Leeds. Mike seemed even more withdrawn.

"What is wrong with me and you." She asked him.

"I don't know." He said in a resigned voice."

"Why don't you want me anymore?" She probed.

"I do." He replied. "It's just so different since we've had kids."

12