First Time Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex grabbed her hair in his fist and told Jenny to kiss her boyfriend. To kiss him hard as she had her ass filled with another man's cum. She didn't get a word out before Lucas was there. He held her face in his hands and kissed her lovingly.

Jenny moaned into his mouth as she felt Alex slam into her, shooting his fifth and final load of warm thick cum inside her tight ass. She moaned as she came too, her ass milking him more than her pussy had. Alex would absolutely be spent after this. And through it all her loving boyfriend kept his lips on hers.

After what seemed an eternity, Alex pulled out of her. Cum began leaking from her stretched anus and he wiped his cock off on her asscheeks. He began getting dressed and told the couple they could contact him anytime they wanted to do this again. They both smiled and told him he'd be first on the list. After he left, Jenny grabbed Lucas' bulge with a wicked grin on her face. She smirked and told him she wasn't done yet, and only asked if he minded sloppy seconds...

12