First Time Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, of course honey, I am fine. Sorry I lost track of time, but Rick is very nice to talk to. Honey since it is so late why don't you go on home. Rick said he will drive me home later. It shouldn't be too long."

What could I say? Was I going to say, "No! get your ass home now." No way. I told her she could have a fling in no uncertain terms, more than once, and now I had to live with it, whether I liked it or not. "Sure honey, that will be fine, have fun," I said, and left the club.

Back at home, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even watch TV. I was such an emotional wreck. I tried looking at some of my favorite wife sharing web sites, and masturbate, but all I could do was just stare at the screen, and wonder what they were doing. This was the first time in 26 years, that my wife was not at home with me at 3:30 in the morning.

I sat a while, then paced a while. Finely I went up to our bed, and laid down with her thong in my hand, sleeplessly staring off into space and thinking. I was convinced they were fucking now for sure, or she would have been home hours before. I was wondering if she would come right home after they fucked, or if she would sleep with him. My mind was so mixed up, that at different times, I found myself hoping for both.

I must have been laying there a long time in this state, because when I heard a noise outside in the driveway I looked at the clock. It read 6:30 am, and it was beginning to get light outside. I heard the front door jiggle open, and then I heard the love of my life coming up the steps. I was so relieved that she was finely home.

I looked over to the bedroom door as it opened. There she stood, in the dim light of morning, wearing only a man's shirt, and it was hanging wide open. Her big mommy tits were in full view, and I watched the bare flesh shimmy as she handled the door. Her normally well-kept long hair was now a mess, as she stood there looking right at me. I didn't know what to say. I have never seen her so beautiful in all my life. All I could do was stare at her.

"Honey are you ok?" she asks still looking right at me. I couldn't speak, so I just extended my hand to her. She took my que, and walked over and sat beside me on the edge bed. When she got close to me, I could smell the booze and the sex. I saw that her big mommy tits were now covered with red marks, that I assumed to be suck marks. Her make-up was a mess, and one of her earrings was missing. I was so happy to have her beside me again.

She reached out and started to rub my bare chest and belly, lightly scratching over my nipples with her long red fingernails. She looked at me and ask again, "Honey is everything ok?"

"Yes, my love, it has never been better." I said, as I reached up and pulled her pretty face to mine. When I kissed her, there was a salty taste on her lips. She tried to push her tongue into my mouth, like we normally do, when we kiss with deep feelings. But, I wanted to lick all around the outside of her lips, and taste as much as I could. The taste on her was captivating.

When we both sensed that our hearts had been reconnected, I scooted over on the bed. She lay down beside me, but with her head at the foot end of the bed. In this position, the smell of the musk between her legs was even stronger. It was hypnotic. I felt her grab hold of my shaft, and lightly begin to stroke me, as she snuggled her body closer to mine. I felt her cradle my ball sack with one hand, as she lightly scratched up and down my shaft with her fingernails. This was amazing. I didn't think I could get hard, again after having an erection for most of the night, but I did.

My sexed-up wife quickened her strokes on my cock, as she felt it harden. Then she repositioned herself by crawling in top of me, with a knee on each side of my head. I could feel her hair hanging on my thigh, and feel her heavy melons dangling on my belly as she stroked my throbbing cock. This was amazing, I could hardly believe this was happening. Having my used wife laying on top of me, smelling like a whore, and stroking my cock like a slut, was way more erotic than I ever imagined.

The first beams of sunlight streamed through the window, and right up between my wife's well shaped legs. It gave me a good look at her freshly fucked pussy, that was hovering just inches above my face. I could almost see right up her gaping hole, if her pussy lips wouldn't have been so puffed up from the ponding they had just gotten. It looked amazing. What a mess this kid had made of her married pussy.

Just then a drop of juice dripped right on my upper lip. With a little nervousness, I did what I have dreamed of doing hundreds of times. I stuck out my tongue and licked it off. The taste was a faint mix of salt and bitterness. I wanted more, so I wrapped my arms around her hips and ass, and pulled her down. My slut wife gave no resistance, as she allowed me to pull her wet sloppy cunt tight against my mouth and face. I was in heaven.

It was not sweet like some of the stories you read claim. It was salty and bitter, and it really was pretty slimy and disgusting. I loved it. I instantly became addicted. I wanted more and more. I couldn't stop licking deeper and deeper. When I licked up all that I could, I sealed my lips around her pussy, and genteelly sucked until I felt a flood of more nectar flow into my mouth, where it was promptly swallowed. I was in ecstasy.

As I was cleaning up this young man's mess, I thought what it must have looked like when they were going at it. I could almost picture my wife's shapely mature body all entwined with his young hard flesh. I could almost see her mature body shimming, and her big mommy tits bouncing all around, as he gave her a hard pumping. I know how eager those young cocks are for mature wives, and he had just had mine. And, here I am, cleaning up his leftovers.

She started to grind against my face as her arousal grew. I wondered how many times tonight has she been in this state. I eagerly sucked and slurped her heaving cunt, as she rapidly stroked my throbbing cock. She had my balls bouncing all around that they were hurting, yet, it was feeling so good.

Suddenly I felt her entire body tense up, and her ass muscles hardened. She now smashed her cheating cunt hard against my hungry mouth. She bucked and twitched, as I once again I gobbled up another wonderful mixture, of pussy juice and cum, into my waiting mouth. It was wonderful to feel her mature, curvy body stiffen on top of me. Her quivering flesh was alive with orgasm. It was all I could handle.

I wrapped my arms around her gorges thighs, and pulled her pussy into my face, as hard as I could. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had. It felt like I had a fire-hose between my legs as I blew my load. Gush after gush of pend up arousal, from so many years of fantasy, was now being released. It was beyond what I ever thought possible. We twitched, and pulsated together for several minutes.

Finally, she collapsed on top of me as we both descended from our sexual high. As we lay there together in bliss, I heard her ask "Honey is it ok that I gave Rick my number?"

I replied, "Yes honey, it is completely ok with me, and I am glad you did. In fact, you can see him, or anyone you else want, whenever you want."

"Thank you honey. I will remember that." Then she said "I invited Rick over next weekend for supper, so you two can meet. I love you honey. I love you so much." Without moving a muscle, she drifted off to sleep. She had a long night.

I should have been shocked when she said this, but I wasn't. This is because I knew that things were about to change, and I was more than willing to accept what was to come. I thought it was very fitting, that she was out getting her pussy fucked all night, and I was waiting at home all night with a raging hard-on. Yet, at the end of the night, all I got was a hand job. Not nearly what most men would settle for, but this is the way I wanted it to be.

I couldn't wait for next weekend when Rick would come over, because I knew there was a good chance that I would witness this young stud, seduce and fuck my wife, right in front of me. I couldn't wait to see this young hunk, giving my wonderful mature wife another good fucking right in our marriage bed.

I still had my arms wrapped around her hips, and her well cleaned pussy was just inches from my face. I was once again alone with my thoughts. But, this time my mind was not turbulent, it was calm. I had got my wish. My lovely and conservative wife, was surly going to turn into a slut, and I was now a cuckold. I puckered up one more time, and gave my wife one last kiss on her well used pussy, then I to drifted off to sleep.

12