First Time Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers

He stood between her splayed thighs where he would have a good view of her pussy; Jules replaced Terry's fingers with her own as she watched him stroke his shaft, when he started to pump his hand a little harder and faster she again surprised me, talking dirty to him, trying to drive him over the edge.

"Do it Terry imagine your hand is my tight pussy."

With the amount pussy juice that was coating his fingers it was as close to the real thing as he was going to get.

Finally he let out a grunt his cock jerking in his hand he sprayed his cum all over her belly, some of it reaching her tits, some spilling between her thighs.

The sight of his climax was enough to send Jules off on her own, she clenched her hand between her thighs turning to the side and drawing her knees up, gasping as her fingers worked their magic.

I was rock hard again and gently placed a hand on her bare hip and rocked her over onto her belly running a hand ever so slowly over her buttocks caressing the soft part where they meet the back of the thigh; I straddled her legs positioning myself so that my cock was resting along the crack of her ass and began to rub back and forth.

I love the feeling of Jules soft ass cheeks cradling my cock and was soon picking up the pace she started to push her buttocks back at me.

She shifted her weight rocking her hips slightly so that my penis nestled a little lower.

This time as I thrust forward the tip went down against her asshole I quickly pulled back, when I pushed down again she open her legs slightly and wiggled so the very tip of my cock pressed into her.

Before I could pull back she clenched her cheeks and whispered "stay still."

I froze leaving the tip pressed against her asshole, Jules pushed back ever so slightly the tip working at her entrance, I made several small strokes and each time the tip eased a little more between her buttocks. All the juices from her orgasms had dribbled down making her ass slick and quite easy to penetrate, after only a few strokes I felt the end of my cock move slowly into her ass.

Again I stayed still until Jules began to make little rocking movements.

Easing my weight back I noticed the guys were standing either side of the bed, both of them were hard again and in a great spot to watch. Pulling her buttocks apart with my hands so that they could see I let the first couple of inches of my shaft sink between her cheeks. Jules let out a moan and I started fucking her ass with a slow pace.

She was so tight I could have cum at any moment, but instead looked up from her beautiful buttocks and concentrated on pumping steadily at her ass, even though I could only get a third of my cock in there the sensation was incredible.

She was moaning and I suspected she was rubbing her pussy again as she seemed to be lying on one arm, both of the lads were stroking their shafts as they watched, it would be a bit of a shock for her when three loads splashed on her ass and instead of the one she would be expecting.

I couldn't hold on any longer and quickened the pace gripping her hips tight to hold her steady on my cock as I went rigid, the firsts spurt shot in her ass before I could pull out the rest splashing between her buttocks, running down the crack and trickling down between her legs as I held my penis between her cheeks.

She rolled onto her back just as Terry shot his load. He pointed his cock at her pussy his spunk hitting the sopping lips, some of it splashing on the back of her hand where her fingers worked on her clitoris, a second stream arched out over her breasts as Jake added his load to the mess, it trickled down her side and she scooped some up adding it to the mess on her vagina as she frigged her fingers back and forth.

As a final treat she was going to let us watch as she brought herself to orgasm.

"Holy Fuck." This came from Brendan who was standing in the door way, I had completely forgotten he was still in the house and shot a look at Terry.

"He was asleep when I fetched Jake." He shrugged.

Brendan came over to the bed, his mouth wide open an obvious bulge in his trousers as he took in the sight of Jules playing with herself.

Smiling up at him she slowed down her movements, using the fingers of one hand to spread her lips while running the tip of a finger over the silky folds, dipping in first one then two fingers, slipping the tips in and out.

She rolled over onto her knees pushing her hips back once again presenting her puffy lips and ass to us, running her fingers over her folds she pressed the tip of her index finger between them increasing the pressure until it popped inside, she rubbed herself almost to a climax then leaning forward on her elbows her ass in the air she said.

"Would you like to touch me Brendan?"

At first he just stood there dumb struck he looked at the three of us then reached out a hand running his fingers between her wet lips.

"Stroke yourself and cum for me Brendan." She said.

He hesitated for a moment then unzipped his fly and took out his cock.

He began stroking himself off while gently finger fucking Jules pussy sinking his thumb deep into her while rubbing his fingers on the outside of her pussy, fucking back and forth like it was a mini penis until she started to shake, her juices trickling over his hand as she collapsed forward panting. He held his hand between her legs gently rubbing her pussy until she had stopped quivering.

Jules turned and sat on the edge of the bed so that Brendan was facing her standing between her thighs. She dipped her hand between her legs rubbing it over the wet lips until the fingers were slick and glistening, then she took hold of his cock and rubbed the shaft a few times coating his penis in her own juices.

Pulling him in close she pressed his penis between her breasts and began to massage it up and down with slow strokes tit fucking him as she had done earlier with Jake.

Brendan placed his hands on her shoulders to steady himself, his eyes were closed and he was biting his bottom lip, he let out a hiss of air as Jules dipped her head and licked the tip of his penis, she blew on it gently causing him to shudder.

Pursing her lips as if she was going to kiss his cock she allowed the head to push between her lips on the up stroke and encouraged Brendan to gently rock his hips making short little thrusts almost as if he was fucking her vagina, her fingers wrapped around the shaft masturbating him as she cradled his balls in the other hand.

Brendan gripped her shoulders tight and I could see he was close to shooting his load, Jules sensing he was almost there increased her grip on his cock pulling it with hard, fierce strokes, with a grunt Brendan stiffened up almost going up on his toes as the first spurts of cum shot from his penis, Jules pulled her mouth away from the his cock as it started to swell and twitch so the first jets landed on her face covering her lips, cheek and hair. Not missing a stroke she continued to work the shaft as the rest of his spunk landed on her tits running down her belly and pooling between her thighs.

Brendan was almost spent, the last drops dribbled over her hand and she surprised me once again by dipping her head swirling her tongue through the mess then taking the end of his cock in her mouth cleaning him off.

As Brendan stood back on shaky legs Jules flopped back on the bed a little satisfied smile played across her lips eyes half closed, her hair and face were wet with spunk, her body, breasts, belly and between her thighs glistened with a light sheen of sweat and our combined juices, her pussy was slick and swollen the lips puffed out, inviting.

The guys cleaned themselves up and left assuring me that what had happened tonight would stay between us; by the time I had cleared up a little and taken a shower in the downstairs bathroom Jules had showered and was fast asleep on fresh sheets.

She looked peaceful and innocent and not at all like sexual beast that had been awoken, this was the first time she had really let go and played out our fantasies and thankfully it was not to be the last.

Stevex

julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers