First Time Exploring My Bi Side

Story Info
Exploring my bi-curious side for the very first time.
1k words
4.49
65.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past several years I have been struggling with the thoughts of wanting to explore male to male sex. Not sure how it all exactly started, but from what I remember it started off fantasizing about stroking another cock while I was masturbating. Once I came, the thoughts went away and I no longer had that desire. Long story short, over time the thoughts kept coming back, lasting longer and eventually advanced to oral and anal. I finally accepted the fact it is something I want to explore, now just to figure out how.

I started in various chat rooms and websites, none suited me. I was not willing to do a random hook up with a complete stranger. I knew if I was going to explore this I would have to be comfortable. I started hanging out at the gym more, using the sauna and steam room, nothing ever happened. I just accepted it may just all be fantasy and never come to fruition.

Last year we moved into a new home, shortly after another new couple moved in. My wife and I went over about a week or two after they settled to introduce ourselves and be neighborly. Jason and his wife are a very attractive couple, a few years younger than my wife and I. We talked for a few minutes and left with offering "if you ever need anything, do not hesitate to ask".

About a week or so later Jason asked if I could give him a hand moving some furniture, I was happy to help. It only took 15 or 20 minutes and then he offered a beer and said if I wanted to watch some football since he subscribed to the NFL Package.

After 3 or 4 beers, I think we were both starting to feel a little buzz and relaxing. Eventually we started talking about the women in the commercials and who was the hottest and what we would do them, normal guy banter. I commented on one of the actresses in a commercial, about how hot she was. Jason immediately pointed out she looks similar to his wife and started giving me shit about wanting his wife in a joking way. We laughed about it and at the end I added "well if you're willing to share I wouldn't say no".

The smile and laughter left Jason's face, I thought I really crossed a line and pissed him off. I started apologizing saying i was just joking, he just said "no no no, its fine" He then proceeded to tell me he actually fantasized about sharing his wife. I was dumbfounded, I couldn't believe he was sharing this with me, I barely knew him. As he kept talking I could see him shifting himself in his pants, I knew he was getting hard. I couldn't take my eyes off him adjusting himself, after a minute of just staring at his hard cock, he said "hey, was me or my wife you wanted" laughing after he said it as I finally broke my stare.

I started mumbling something, making excuses he just laughed and said it was ok. He then asked if I have ever been with a guy. I said no, trying to play it off like it was the furthest thing from my mind, but deep down wanted his cock more than anything. He called my bluff, pointing at my own hard cock asking how that happened, I blushed immediately. We both knew I was busted, he reassured me it was fine and he was not offended. He then started adjusting (actually more of a stroking) his cock again. I threw caution to the wind and started doing the same to mine.

After a few minutes, Jason stood up, pushed his pants and underwear down, sat back on the couch a little closer to me and kept stroking. I was mesmerized, his cock was beautiful. About 6.5/7", cut and shaved smooth, I didn't see a hair on his lower half.

After a few more minutes he moved a little closer and asked if I wanted to stroke his cock. I reached over before he finished asking and wrapped my hand around his cock and began pumping up and down his shaft. It felt amazing, so hard, so warm. My eyes were locked on his cock as I slowly slid my hand up and down the shaft, squeezing tight on the up stroke coaxing pre-cum out of his slit then spreading it over his head.

After a few minutes of stroking that cock, i moved in front of him on my knees, getting closer. Coaxing more pre-cum to the tip, I leaned in, licking it off his head. Then I took his head between my lips and sucking him in my mouth. My mind was racing, I have a cock in my mouth...I couldn't believe it. It was better then I had ever expected.

I worked his cock, like I knew I liked mine sucked. Mouth only, no stroking. I worked my lips and tongue up and down his shaft. Eventually taking him in all the way. His cock felt amazing hitting the back of my throat. I worked his cock nice and slow, enjoying the feeling of it sliding in and out of my mouth. I literally couldn't get enough.

Jason told me he was going to cum, I dropped my mouth all the way down on his cock, letting him know I wanted his cum, I have never wanted something so bad. I worked up and down his shaft, sucking harder, I could feel his cock start to convulse, I knew he was about to cum. I slid up his shaft, sucking just the head, wanting his cum in my mouth, not down my throat, I want to taste every drop. Jason filled my mouth, he came much more then what I think I do. I swallowed my first mouthful of cum. It tasted amazing, very similar to my own. I kept sucking, sliding up and down his shaft, working out every last drop, swallowing my second mouthful.

I was light headed after that experience, I sat back in my seat, exhausted and replaying what just happened. Jason got between my legs and said, "your turn" as he pulled my pants and boxers down. It was one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. We have repeated this several times since.