First Time Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers

Aly nodded silently, assuring her she had all the patience needed. Dropping to her knee she raised the camera and focused waiting for Sasha to make her first move.

Moving to the edge of the bed, Sasha sat down, her hand slowly stroking along Aiden's cock, pulling him forward using the swollen shaft to control his movement. Leaning forward she placed a small kiss on the head of his cock, glancing up at him seeing his reaction to her touch. Her small huff almost not audible when he simply stood there looking down at her waiting for her to pleasure him as he had been doing for her for the past month.

Taking him in both hands she refused to look up at him again, she didn't want to take a change on him seeing how disinterested she was at returning any sort of favor when this evening clearly was supposed to have been totally about her. Lowering her head she ran her tongue around the crown, her fingers sliding down the shaft toward his balls, nestling around them before she finally opened her mouth encircling the head closing her lips around him, her tongue danced over the slick wetness seeping from him.

Aly almost shook her head seeing the flash of disgust on Sasha's face, she knew this was nothing she'd anticipated having to do, she almost chuckled when she glanced up and saw Aiden looking at her, his expression telling her he knew this gift from Sasha was solely for her benefit and not his.

Lifting his hand he placed it on the back of Sasha's head, grinning slightly at Aly before he closed his eyes and pushed his hips forward forcing his cock deeper into Sasha's waiting mouth. Aly focusing the camera on his expression as he felt his cock being sucked, she continued shooting.

Turning the camera for a shot of their entire bodies, her arm brushed her nipples causing her to bite her lip to prevent the gasp from escaping, they throbbed from the touch. Concentrating on the subjects in front of her she watched Aiden's head fall back, eyes closed while Sasha struggled to take his thickness deeper into her mouth. The muscles of his body twitched beneath the skin as he enjoyed the victory of having Sasha's hot little mouth surrounding his meat finally. After all the weeks they'd been together and all the times he'd crawled between her thighs licking her to trembling satisfaction it was a well earned triumph to have her servicing his needs.

Sasha pulled her head back allowing him to slide from her mouth, leaning down she ran the tip of her tongue along the underside of his cock; pleased she could still best him in some way. Fighting against his hand and hold silently, she twisted her head from his grasp keeping him from burying his cock in her mouth again. Closing her hands around him she began stroking him, her tongue darting out to flick over the throbbing head as she glanced up at him. Seeing his eyes turned toward Aly while she moved around taking pictures, she dropped her hands finished with what she felt was just a duty.

Aiden stepped back, grinning at Sasha knowing how much she detested having to do for others when she wanted everything and everyone focused solely on her and her needs. Taking her hand he pulled her up from the bed, pushing a kiss over her lips as she turned her head offering him her cheek instead.

"You wouldn't happen to have some oil or lube of some kind would you?" he asked glancing toward Aly, "I hate to admit it but I totally forgot", he grinned.

Sasha brushed her fingers through her hair fixing it where he'd rested his hand, as Aly sat the camera down on the stool.

"I can look and see what I have", she said quietly walking to the bathroom, hoping she had something in there and wouldn't have to get the bottle of cinnamon flavored warming lube she had hidden in the bedside table. She breathed a sigh of relief when she found the new bottle she had of waterproof lube in the bathroom cabinet.

Walking back in, she handed the bottle to Aiden, ignoring his chuckle when he snapped the band on the new bottle.

"Nothing like christening a new bottle", he chuckled softly.

Tossing the bottle to the bed he pulled Sasha against him placing a small kiss on her neck while Aly gathered her camera up and walked around absently adjusting the lights, waiting.

Sitting back on the bed, Aiden turned Sasha around so her back was to him. Leaning back on the bed, his knees bent and his feet resting on the floor, he pulled her back so she sat in his lap. Lifting her legs over the top of his, he dropped his mouth to her neck before slowly moving his legs apart forcing hers open further, exposing her to the camera's view.

One hand ran along the inside of her thigh moving closer to her exposed center while his other hand circled her breasts, taking each nipple between his fingers tweaking them while his knuckles brushed gently over her still swollen clit making her groan softly.

Leaning back further, he grabbed her hips, lifting her slightly, pulling her back so his cock slipped between her thighs, standing at attention nestled tightly against her open pussy. Lifting her above his cock, he flexed his hips slightly, rubbing the length of his cock along the wetness that oozed from her at his touch.

Glancing over Sasha's shoulder his eyes met Aly's when she knelt for a different angle, reaching down he held his cock tightly against Sasha as she wiggled her hips rubbing her clit along the length of him.

Aly involuntarily licked her lips as her eyes met his, her body reacting to his looks as it was to the movements of the naked flesh in front of her. Silently she was grateful she'd thought to buy new batteries for her toys the day before since she knew they'd be getting a work out once she was finished tonight.

He lay back on the bed, pulling Sasha back even further, waiting while she tucked her legs up on the bed around each side of him, grinning when she felt him pulling her back further knowing his tongue would soon be thrusting into her pushing her to the edge again before he forced her body over the edge, allowing her to cum again.

Kneeling over his face she pushed herself up, her hands resting lightly on his chest before she leaned her head back when she felt his gentle kisses covering the heated flesh between her legs. Spreading her legs slightly she lowered herself to his mouth gasping when his tongue thrust up into her twisting as he raised his head sucking her clit into his mouth sharply.

Kneeling at the end of the bed Aly watched through the view finder when his fingers slipped along the slick folds of Sasha's pussy opening her before burying his mouth against her, kissing her open pussy as if drinking from her mouth. Her arm accidentally brushed his leg when she shifted for a different shot, his leg moved closer to her pushing gently against her arm, his cock twitching and jumping at the contact.

Aiden almost smiled as he doubled the thrusting of his tongue into the dripping snatch above his face. He'd felt the heat from Aly's body near his leg, knowing she was close and wishing she was even closer as he pushed his fingers deeply into Sasha's thrashing body. Knowing he needed some relief soon he thrust harder, pushing a second and third finger into her while tugging at her clit with his lips and teeth, trying to spread her, stretch her so his cock could push its way deeply into her without her stopping him.

Feeling Sasha's body beginning to tremble he lowered his mouth, slowing the movement of his fingers keeping her right at the edge without allowing her to cum yet. Grasping her hips he moved her down from his mouth, pushing her down his body until he felt her hovering directly above his throbbing cock.

Sasha reached for Aiden's jeans and pulled a handful of condoms from the pocket. Sitting back slightly she shook her head frowning slightly when she glanced at Aly before opening one pack and sliding the tight skin over his cock.

Pulling her upper body back towards him, Aiden propped himself up. Lifting his hips slightly, pushing the shaft along her sensitive clit, lowering his hips he lifted her and with the next upward thrust the head of his cock pushed between the swollen lips of her pussy, spreading them slightly.

Sasha groaned feeling the head of his cock pushing into her. She shook with pleasure as much as she did fear of having him slamming the massive meat into her. Leaning back on her hands she concentrated on the sound of the camera, the soft clicking, knowing this woman was witnessing this and all she could do was watch as Aiden fucked her deeply, his body craving her and no one else.

Flipping open the top of the bottle, he reached around pulling Sasha back just a bit, he squeezed a stream of the slick liquid over Sasha's clit and the head and shaft of his cock covering them both with the shiny slickness. Closing the top he dropped it beside his leg, grasping her hips he held her open above him, lifting his hips he drove the head of his cock into her spreading her tightly as she gasped and groaned. Keeping her still he pulled back pushing deeper with the next thrust, a moan escaped him feeling the tight slick muscles surrounding the head of his cock, fighting the urge to slam into her he slowed allowing her to adjust to his size.

Moving his hands around her hips keeping her impaled on the head of his cock, he slipped his fingers over the slickly lubed skin of her pussy, opening her further as he gently spread her, stroking his thumb over her clit, his brain registering the soft gentle clicks of the camera, knowing Aly was witnessing this and sensing her body was as hot and wanting as his and Sasha's were right then.

Moving to the side of the bed Aly met his eyes, while his fingers continued to dance over Sasha's widely spread pussy, his cock moving slowly deeper and deeper into her as she withered above him. His eyes didn't leave her as she continued to photograph their bodies as they entwined and thrust. He fought the urge to reach out to her pulling him against him while Sasha rode him, wanting her full lips to meet his in a deep kiss, something Sasha refused to give.

Dropping the camera for a second, Aly met his eyes fully, her arm brushing against her nipples making her eyes glaze for a second while she continued to look at him silently. The deep groan escaping Sasha brought her back to what she was suppose to be doing. Moving toward the end of the bed she stood looking down through the camera as the orgasm built and Sasha pushed herself down on him as deeply as she'd allow before encouraging him to push her over the edge finally.

Sasha raised herself off of his hard cock. Leaning back she sat on his muscled stomach catching her breath while Aly moved over to the stool and busied herself changing the film in both cameras again, getting ready for the next round of love making.

Moving to his side Sasha sat on the down comforter glancing at his still standing cock then to his face.

"Oh Aiden you're still hard, you haven't cum yet, have you?" she asked stating the obvious. "I'm afraid you're going to have to wait a bit my stud," she said with a forced smile placing her hand on his chest, "My poor little pussy's throbbing from all of that cock being pushed into it," she said with a pout.

Seeing the look of disgust that flashed across his face Sasha knew she was playing a dangerous game with keeping him on the line and satisfying her ever need without allowing him to ruin her for others with that huge cock he had.

Aiden sat up on the edge of the bed glaring at Sasha when she got up and walked toward the bathroom. Glancing at Aly he noticed she'd quietly walked across the loft to her work bench and was busy sorting rolls of film and opening new rolls. He continued watching as she turned to walk back, placing some additional cameras on the stool along with the ones she'd already been using.

Sasha opened the bathroom door quietly, peeking to see if Aiden was still angry with her. She froze when she saw that he wasn't even looking for her but was watching Aly as she put her cameras down and went around the room adjusting the lights and some of the screens she had placed in front of them.

Smiling suddenly she realized she had a perfect solution to the situation. Walking back into the room she stopped beside Aiden reaching down running her hand over his shoulder leaning her tight pussy against his arm.

"Aiden, I'm so sorry honey, but you not only know how to turn my world upside down but you're also just too much for my little pussy to handle", Sasha said in a silky teasing tone. Glancing at Aly who was now sitting on the stool, the camera's on the floor around her, waiting patiently to see if their session was over or just taking a break, "It really would be a shame to waste not only Aly's time and the money that you've already paid her. Wouldn't it?" she said looking from one to the other. "I think we could still make the best of the evening," she explained.

Walking over to Aly who was looking at her confused, she wrapped her arm around her waist. "From the looks I saw our photographer here giving us while we were making love I'd say that it has either been quite sometime since she's had any loving or has had anything half as satisfying as what you gave me Aiden," she said moving toward the bed, her arm still around Aly moving her along with her.

Aly stopped in her tracks pulling back when it finally registered what Sasha had just suggested. She wasn't sure if she wanted to laugh to cover her embarrassment or simply nod and step into Aiden's arms.

Aiden knew Sasha well enough to know exactly what she was doing. She was trying to make herself look like the perfect woman while still keeping what she thought was her perfect body and pussy intact for the small cocks she liked to tease and had for years. Looking up at her he saw the gleam in her eyes as she waited for his reaction, waiting to see if her ploy was in fact going to work.

Looking from Sasha to Aly, he stood up and walked toward the living room, taking his glass and filling it with wine from the bottle sitting on the coffee table. Turning back toward them he raised his glass in a silent toast.

"That of course would have to be totally Aly's choice Sasha", he said quietly meeting Aly's eyes, "There's no way she's to feel pressured into anything she wouldn't consent to willingly herself", he explained gently, his body betraying his thoughts when his now semi hard cock involuntarily twitched just thinking of touching her body, losing himself in that long blonde hair hanging down her back.

Sasha walked over picking up one of the cameras, lifting it she looked through the view finder. "I can take her place for a bit and she can take my place, I can test my skills while she's learning the skills you have darling," she said walking around Aly clicking the camera taking a few pictures.

Seeing her confusion and distress, Aiden walked to Aly offering her his wine, lifting it to her lips, her hands shook when she took a drink. Leaning forward he brushed a kiss on her cheek near her ear, "You can make your own choices, but let me tell you this my sweet Aly I'd like nothing better than taking your body to limits you can only imagine," he whispered softly, "I am going into the bathroom to wash up while you finish this wine and make up you mind," he said squeezing her hand gently, walking around her toward the bathroom.

Sasha was sitting on the stool waiting for Aiden to return. Smiling at him she nodded toward Aly who was leaning against the pillar where he'd left her.

Walking into the living room he grabbed the wine bottle bringing it back he took the glass and filled it again, lifting it to take a drink before raising it to her lips for her to follow suit. Leaning down he sat the bottle on the floor. Standing he scooped her into his arms making her gasp at his actions. He stopped near the end of the bed, standing there holding her he looked at her, searching for her answer, making sure this was really something she wanted and wasn't simply feeling trapped in a situation.

Seeing his concern and feeling his arms tighten around her she leaned up brushing a kiss over his lips letting him know what her choice was.

Looking through the view finder Sasha couldn't help but grin seeing her plan falling into place perfectly. Stepping down from the stool she grabbed Aiden's shirt shrugging into it before she walked around the two of them while he stood holding Aly. Reaching up she took the wine glass from Aly's hand moving back she sat it on the stool before lifting the camera and starting to take pictures.

Shocked by the feeling of her lips brushing his he waited to see if she was waiting for him to return the kiss or simply teasing him as Sasha had always done. Looking into her eyes he saw his answer. Leaning down he captured her mouth with his, deepening the kiss when he felt her tongue shyly meeting his though open lips. Turning his head he squeezed her tightly against him devouring her mouth, his tongue dancing along hers as her hands gripped his shoulders.

A sigh escaped her only to be swallowed by his probing mouth, opening her eyes she met his, feeling her body shiver when she saw his desire and need, feeling her own rushing to the surface. Her hands moved from his shoulders to his face when he slowly lowered her legs until she was pressed tightly against his naked body, her feet brushing the floor as he continued kissing her.

Running his hands down her sides he wrapped his hands around her waist holding her against him, he enjoyed the feeling of her breasts pressing into his chest her breathing got faster. Lifting his hands he traced his finger along the V the neckline of her shirt, sliding it down the other side hooking it around the top button, tugging sharply the button popping, falling silently to the furry rug on the floor beneath their feet.

Pulling his mouth from hers he leaned back slightly looking at her while his hand moved further down tugging at the next button making it pop and continuing until all the buttons lay on the floor around them and the fabric fall open exposing the white satin covering her firm breasts.

Aiden ran his eyes over her body while his hands reached up to her hair, pulling the holder from her hair allowing it to cascade down over his hands before pulling it forward over her shoulders. Tugging on the long strands he pulled them down until they curled around her breasts, brushing his knuckles over each nipple through the shiny satin.

Aly's breath caught in her throat never taking her eyes from his, his hand slipped down her chest sliding between of her breasts, over her stomach, the muscles jumping beneath his hand when his fingers tugged at the waistband of her slacks undoing the button easily, the zipper sliding down in one motion.

Stepping back from him she lowered her eyes, blushing when she looked at his body. His cock standing hard and thick in front of her the head shiny with the slick fluid that seeped from him as he watched her. Lifting her foot she unzipped the ankle zipper before pulling her leg from the slacks. Keeping her head down she tried to steady her breathing feeling the heat radiating from him and as she sensed Sasha walking around them taking pictures of every detail. Dropping the slacks to the floor she looked up slowly meeting his eyes and stepping toward him when he reached for her.

Aiden startled her when he unsnapped the front closure of her bra grinning as it sprang open, the material catching on the hardened peaks of her nipples. Cupping his hands he took her breasts into his palms, brushing the fabric back with his thumbs, raking roughly over the sensitive flesh of her breasts. Squeezing her breasts gently he meet her eyes, watching her reaction as he pulled her toward him with his hands.

Wrapping his arms around her he grabbed the cheeks of her satin covered ass, pulling her up tightly against his body, his cock throbbing against her stomach while he leaned down biting her neck gently, hearing her groan of pleasure he bite her a little harder enjoying the feel of her nails when they sunk into his shoulders. Reaching down he lifted her leg, pulling it up to his hips as he wrapped his body around her absorbing her into him as he kissed her again, rocking his hips forward slightly pushing his cock against the satin covering her mound.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers