First Time Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aly shuttered feeling the throbbing of his cock pushing against her, letting her head fall back she closed her eyes forgetting everything but the touch of his hands and his mouth. Her hands wrapping around his neck when she felt him lifting her from the floor, lifting her other leg she wrapped them around his waist capturing his cock between them before he turned toward the bed holding her tightly.

Sasha hesitated for a minute lowering the camera noticing they'd both forgotten about her. Reaching for the other camera she almost chuckled watching Aiden step up onto the bed Aly in his arms their mouths locked together, her hands threaded deep into his long hair.

Stepping beside the bed she started shooting, watching him drop to his knees on the bed sitting back on his feet, Aly cradled in his lap still wearing the tiny white satin panties and her bra over her shoulders.

He leaned Aly back slightly his hands holding her against him around her waist, pushing the straps of her bra down over her shoulders, off her arms. Pulling her up until she was kneeling in his lap he leaned forward arching her back when he sucked her nipple deep into his mouth groaning when she gasped loudly, his teeth closing around the peak, tugging when he pulled back biting from one to the other nipple almost savagely.

Aly grabbed his hair holding his head tightly against her breasts when he continued placing tiny sharp stinging bites across her breasts and nipples. Tugging his head back away from her, she looked down at him before moving her legs further apart, sliding down, pinning his cock between their stomachs as she kissed him, biting his mouth as he had done her nipples.

Laughing against her mouth he swatted her ass. Leaning back he met her eyes seeing the sparkle in them when his hands dropped to her hips his finger sliding under the edge of the satin, pulling the material tightly up knowing it was sliding the material up between the folds of her hot pussy. With a twist of his wrists the sound of ripping material filled the room as he shredded the satin of her panties.

He watched her face while pushing her back until she was lying on the bed in front of him, her hips raised on his lap, never taking his eyes from hers he pulled the material up, tugging gently as it slid from under her, scrubbing the damp satin over her clit as he pulled the torn panties from her body. Tossing them to the floor beside the bed he looked down her body, his hands following their path.

His hands moved down from her lips, his eyes watching his finger as it moved over her throat hesitating at the pulse he felt beating there. His fingers moved lower between her breasts hesitating to circle each nipple flicking his finger tip over the rock hard peaks, before traveling over her stomach he chuckled seeing the muscles clench and she fought not to giggle at the gentle touch. Placing one hand on the bed beside her he leaned forward slightly, watching his hand as it stroked lower over the smoothly shaven mound, his cock resting tightly against her pussy.

Brushing his thumb over her clit he felt her body shaking in his lap and under his hand. Leaning forward he brushed a kiss over her nipples, glancing up he saw the fire in her eyes.

"Has it been that long sweetheart?" he asked in a whisper. At her nod he dropped his head to her breast knowing that with her so hot and twisted up in her desire he wouldn't be able to hold back pleasuring her as he wanted so badly to. "Are you afraid of me? Of this?" he asked quietly pushing his throbbing engorged cock tightly against her, he smiled when she shook her head no gasping at the touch of his hardness against her.

Sitting back up, he chuckled when her eyes followed him, her hands reaching for his wrists while she almost withered beneath his touch.

"Aly let me take care of you, let me help you, then let me show you what I can make your body do", he said slipping his arm behind her back gently lifting her to his chest. Holding her tightly, her head resting on his shoulder he pulled the pillows from the top of the bed putting them behind her hips before slowly laying her back over them. Taking her hands he pulled them over her head pinning them to the mattress before brushing a kiss over her lips, "Trust me sweetheart', he whispered against her mouth.

Sasha heard the whispers but couldn't understand what he was saying, lowering the camera she watched when Aiden leaned back running his hands possessively down Aly's body, his thumbs sliding down between her thighs making her groan at his caress.

Aiden sat back on his legs pulling his cock from against her body, replacing it with the palm of his hand, his eyes watching his fingers slipping along the wetness, stroking her as if a kitten, pushing his fingers deeper with each passing stroke until slowly spreading his fingers opening her wide in front of him. Hearing her whimper he looked up locking his eyes with her while he pushed his finger into her feeling the wetness flooding over his hand, feeling the tight rings of muscle clenching him clamping down around the thrusting finger.

Aly felt his legs move further apart, spreading her open wider for his touch and view. She felt as if her body was on fire before he slowly pushed his finger into her pussy, twisting it slightly as his thumb stroked over her clit with only a whisper of a touch. Lifting her hips she met his stroking pace, turning her head she felt his sharp thrust bringing her eyes back to his. She moaned realizing he controlled her very thoughts with his touch.

Sasha stood up from where she'd been kneeling beside the bed, turning to the stool she grabbed one of the other cameras as quickly as she could glancing back every few seconds watching while Aiden pushed Aly closer and closer to the edge with his fingers. She walked around to the other side of the bed. Standing at the bottom corner of the bed, she focused on Aly's face the pleasure obvious as she never took her eyes from Aiden's.

He broke their eye contact for a second looking toward her hands then down at her nipples, meeting her eyes and nodding as he increased the thrusting, moving deeper into her holding his fingers tightly into her while his thumb raked over her clit. Smiling he nodded when she lowered her arms, cupping her breast in her hands her fingers circling her nipples squeezing them gently.

Her back arched pushing her pussy down onto his fingers when he slammed into her sharply signally her to pinch harder while he watched her eyes, seeing them dark as midnight and feeling the creamy slickness covering his hand starting to pour out of her just before her body began trembling violently.

He leaned forward, thrusting his finger into her faster as his lips brushed her ear, "Pinch them harder baby, feel my fingers deep inside you, come on baby cum now," he growled in her ear as he heard her cry and felt her body shake, the muscles clenching his fingers deep inside of her tightly, the wet slick cum pouring out of her and down over his thighs resting beneath her body.

Sasha was almost jealous while she watched Aly through the view finder the power of the orgasm as it overwhelmed her, the tenderness yet undeniable strength of Aiden as he pushed her further.

Feeling the clenching muscles relax a bit he wrapped his arm back under her lifting her, her arms coming around his shoulders, her face nestled along his neck, her breathing heating his skin, the feel of her inflamed his desire. Not wanting to let her calm down her held her when he knelt, moving toward the head of the bed. Leaning her against the cool plaster of the wall her pulled his head back looking down he took her mouth violently, biting her lips tugging on them feeling the wetness of her pussy opened invitingly against his stomach.

She groaned against his mouth enjoying the controlled aggression, arching her back she pushed her body tightly against his, wiggling her hips slightly feeling his cock twitch between them. She smiled at him when she met his eyes, seeing the tight control of his desire becoming dangerously thin.

Leaning forward he smiled as she watched him, reaching to the side he unhooked the sheer fabric from the wrought iron hook, twisting the fabric in his hand he pulled it toward her, laughing when she gasped as he wrapped it around her wrist. Reaching to the other side her did the same thing with the other length of fabric. Twisting it around her wrists he then wrapped them together trapping them above her head.

Sasha gasped when she watched Aiden begin tying Aly up with the curtains to her bed. Moving along the side of the bed she focused on the expressions flashing across Aly's face, the pleasure and the challenge she silently gave Aiden.

Aiden glanced toward the bottom of the bed looking for the bottle of lube he'd had earlier. Hearing Aly's chuckle he looked back at her, smiling when she nodded toward the bedside table. Leaning over he opened the drawer finding a half full bottle of cinnamon flavored warming lube resting beside a small collection of vibrators.

"Cinnamon", he said with a laugh, "A woman after my own heart, never to hot are we darling?" he said opening the bottle and held it high squeezing it, allowing the stream to fall over her stomach, running down over her smoothly shaven pussy. Leaning back he grabbed the condoms Sasha had tossed to the side of the bed. Glancing at Aly for her acknowledgement, he grinned when she silently shook her head no. Tossing them to the side he took the bottle of lube, turning it so it poured directly down over the head and length of his cock.

Closing the bottle he set it back on the table, before turning back to her. Sitting back he ran his hand over her stomach and pushing down further rubbing the lotion, feeling it getting warm under his touch and over her slick skin. Moving his hand to his cock he stroked it slowly, rubbing the head over her clit with each stroke. Looking up he saw she'd twisted her hands and caught the fabric in her hands also giving herself something to hold on to.

The camera continued clicking softly while Sasha moved quickly to the other side of the bed adjusting the light as she went by, removing the shadows that had fallen across Aly's face. Licking her lips she enjoyed seeing someone as vulnerable as Aiden had made Aly, but somehow she looked anything but vulnerable but as if she was the one in control.

Wrapping one arm around her back he tangled his hand in her hair, pulling her head back slightly while he pulled her body forward. Leaning down he sucked her nipple into his mouth raking his teeth over the sensitive nub, pushing his hips forward sliding the head of his cock between her swollen pussy lips, feeling her open slowly for him. Moving his mouth to the other breast he pushed even further feeling her silent gasp under his lips and feeling her pulse jump as he pushed into her slowly.

The swollen head of his cock stretched her tight, popping beyond the tight ring of muscle of her pussy. Clenching her muscles around him she encouraged him silently to go deeper, begging him without words, her head fell back her eyes closing while he slowly and steadily pushed into her, stopping for a moment pulling back, before pushing deeper, hesitating allowing her to stretch and adjust to the thickness that was filling her, his cock throbbing inside her tight pussy.

Sasha stopped for a second in shock while she watched him pushing into Aly's pussy, moving to kneel in the bed beside them she lifted the camera again and begin shooting seeing him burying himself ever deeper into the slender blonde who was tied and almost suspended from the sheer curtains of her own bed.

Leaning back from her, he looked down watching her wiggling her hips, pushing herself down onto his cock. He felt the muscles inside her working to take more and more of him. Holding still he allowed her to lift and lower herself stroking his cock with her body as she made love to him while he watched. Releasing the pressure on her hair he met her eyes when she lifted her head, he almost groaned seeing the desire flashing in her eyes as she gasped feeling the head of his cock nestling itself against her very core.

She held very still for a minute allowing her muscles to relax, enjoying the slight pain while his cock throbbed deep inside of her forcing the muscles to expand even further. Looking at him she shifted her hips, pulling up before pushing back down impaling herself on the hard thick shaft. A smile touched her lips when she saw his eyes glaze over with the same overwhelming passion and desire that he'd caused for her earlier. Glancing at Sasha she almost smiled when she felt him grab her tightly, pulling back before thrusting into her deeply as she saw Sasha move in for better shots.

Aiden saw her look at Sasha, the look of satisfaction that flashed across her face, pinching her ass lightly he met her eyes and grinned before he pushed forward sharply slamming his cock into her sending the moan from her lips as she wrapped her legs around him pulling him tightly into her, she opened her thighs to allow him greater access to burying his entire cock inside of her.

He quickly forgot about the half naked woman kneeling beside he and Aly when he lifted her body away from the wall, holding her hips tightly, he started setting a faster pace, thrusting deeper into her with each stroke. Feeling the tight muscles dancing along the entire shaft he knew that with a few deep strokes she'd be cumming on his cock and not his fingers this time.

She watched his face while he watched his cock vanished inside the wide spread lips of her pussy. She bit her lip when he ran his thumb over her exposed clit setting her on fire as the warming lotion got hotter under his touch just as he started slamming his cock into her harder and faster.

He felt his cock swelling, the hot cum threatening to erupt from his balls, needing to explode inside her, filling her tight pinkness with the huge burning load of cum. Pushing into her faster he watched her face as she exploded again, gritting his teeth he fought the urge to follow her, pouring himself into her, but not yet not until she was finished and ready.

As her breath calmed slightly she saw the clenching of his jaw and felt the twitching of his cock with each thrust into her stretched pussy as he pushed the wetness from her. Feeling him pull his cock back, only the swollen throbbing head at the banded muscle at the opening of her pussy she met his eyes. Seeing him losing the battle she watched him pull his cock out of her pussy as it began to erupt shooting a thick stream of hot cum over her stomach.

"Inside me", she gasped when she felt it land on her skin, pushing back down toward him, she heard his deep growl before he thrust his exploding cock deep inside her slamming to the bottom on one stroke, filling her with the burning cum as if pouring lava from a volcano.

Sasha sat back grinning before she crawled from the edge of the bed, knowing she'd caught it all, everything from Aiden's deep fucking thrusts to his cock exploding over Aly's body before slamming back into her to empty his cum deep in her dripping pussy.

Aiden dropped his head to her breast, catching his breath as his cock twitched deep inside her, his cum dripped out of her down over his legs and onto the bed beneath him. Feeling her gentle kiss on his temple he looked up at her.

"Your mine now, you know that don't you?" he asked in a whisper before leaning up capturing her lips under hers as she nodded yes.

Later in the week Aly stood in the dark room watching the clock and turning the photo paper over in the developing chemicals while she waited for images and outlines to slowly be seen from the white sheets of paper. She smiled when she began seeing the images. The chuckle behind her made her glance over her shoulder at Aiden.

"Sasha should think about taking up photography as a hobby don't you think?" he said wrapping his arm around her, watching as the images of the two of them became clear, the one in particular was of the two of them as his cock was erupting inside her body filling her and branding her as his own.

"I'm just really happy she had the fantasy to have your first time together photographed," she said quietly leaning back against him, "If not then we wouldn't have had the chance to have her photograph our first time," she smiled in the red tinted light of the darkroom.