First Time for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you what Jim, let me try this. Stop stroking for a bit. I know what I can do to keep you hard." Candy said. She moved over so she's closer to me and leans down and puts the head of my cock in her mouth and starts sucking. The absence of the up and down stroking motion is keeping my orgasm at bay, but seeing her little mouth around the head of my cock is so awesome. This gal really knows what she is doing! She's almost a professional tease!

All this time, she has her hand in her panties. It looks like she is fingering the inside of her pussy, and not her clit. All of a sudden, she pulls her hand from her panties, and moves it up by my nose, to give me another sniff! Unreal.

"Are you getting close, Jim?" she is beaming.

"Uh yeah." I say.

Candy all of a sudden slips her panties off, and thrusts them at me, imploring me to keep them in my face, so I can smell her. I look down at her pussy, and it is gorgeous! She has a pretty blond bush that is neatly trimmed, left long enough to see that she has blond pubes, but short enough to see her lips clearly.

"Let it fly Jimmy, just like we planned!" she says. I lean over, and start jerking my cock off with increasing intensity. Candy opens her mouth, and I erupt. Mt. Saint Jimbo has blown its top, spewing forth huge globs of cum into Candy's mouth. She greedily slurps all of it up, and swallows like it is her last meal. This is one massive load! I can't remember when I have cum so much.

Candy sucks my cock until there isn't a dab left to suck, all the while continuing to play with herself. Suddenly, she says, "Look alive Jim, here it cums!"

I get down there with my tongue out, lapping away at her pussy, and she has one wet pussy! Then the stream comes, and it was powerful! Not a huge volume, but a good splash, and tasty as hell. 'This is not piss' I think to myself. She IS a squirter.

*****

Both of us relaxed for a while. I made drinks, and we relaxed in our bedroom. We agreed that it had been fun masturbating for each other. We had a fun shower, and I enjoyed playing with Candy's cute little figure. Her tits were very sensitive, and that made for big fun when we washed each other.

After getting out of the shower, I put on my usual evening garb of lightweight jammie pants and a t-shirt. Candy obviously had an inkling of what the evening potentially held, as she had an extra set of underwear in her bag. She put that on, and again looked awesome, as the set she put on was lacy black. Very hot.

We shared a few tokes on a joint, and pretty soon we hear the front door open. Candy and I looked at each other, mildly surprised. "Must be Paul and Laura. Let me handle this Jim." Candy says to me.

Unsure of what to expect, I just leaned back on the headboard of the bed, and took another drag on the joint. Candy hopped up, and went downstairs to the front room where they had come in. I sort of tip toed after her, anticipating just about anything. Candy had shown me in the few hours we had known each other to be pretty unpredictable.

"Who the fuck invited you two?" Candy barked at the intruders. Laura and Paul looked at each other with surprise. It was easy to see that they were a little drunk, as it had been a couple hours since we left them at the bar. "Get the coats off and come upstairs." Candy told them. They shrugged their coats off and tossed them on the couch, then made their way upstairs.

As Paul passed me coming into the bedroom, he softly said to me, "Um, Candy sort of likes to take charge sometimes." He winked at me and went in and sat in one of the chairs in our master bedroom.

Candy looked great in her little black undies, that had "sex" written all over them. Her perky little tits were jiggling as she walked around, and she commanded attention. Laura couldn't even help staring at her. "What are you looking at?" Candy said to Laura. Laura looked sheepishly at me, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

As Candy made her way up onto the bed next to me, she told Paul to go get us all fresh drinks. He said ok, and went to the kitchen, with Laura in tow.

After a few minutes, Laura and Paul returned with cocktails for all of us. Candy immediately took control of the situation. "Jim and I like to watch other people masturbate, don't we Jim?"

I nodded my head agreeably, and Candy went on. "So here's the deal. Laura, you're going to do a slow, sexy strip-tease. When you're naked, you're going to twiddle your twat for all of us, and Paul is going to watch. He'll be masturbating, because I know how much he gets turned on by watching a good stripper. Paul, you can stroke your cock, but you can't cum until Laura does. When you cum, Paul, it will be at the same time Laura cums, and you have to cum all over Laura's tits, then you have to lick them clean."

Seemingly satisfied with the marching orders she had just given, Candy leaned back against the headboard of our bed with me, and took a hit off of our joint, and a slug of her drink.

"Oh, and one more thing guys," Candy said, "If you guys do a good job, we can all fuck when this fun little masturbation fest is done."

Yeah, I definitely could see that Candy liked to 'take charge' of situations, but it sounded like it might be fun. I used my remote to kick on the stereo we have in our bedroom, and sat back, waiting for the show to begin. I had never seen Laura "play" as a stripper before, so I was anxious to see this.

Laura was dressed well for the occasion, in a short skirt and a flimsy top. I had no idea what she had on underneath though, so I readied myself for anything. Paul leaned back on our bedroom sofa and started rubbing his crotch. Laura started moving to the music, and she was surprisingly good. She was running her hands suggestively all over her body, before even starting to remove any clothing.

The next tune picked up the pace a bit, and Laura picked up her pace right along with it. She gave her tits a good squeeze, over her top, then ran her hands down to her thighs, and lifted her skirt to give all of us a glimpse of her knickers. Ooohh, my favorites! She had on the slinky sheer satin panties, and I knew she had two pairs like this, with one of them being crotch-less. Were we in for a treat?

Laura was taking it slow, and was now unbuttoning her top. As she got the last of the buttons undone, she took it off, and turned her back to us. Tossing her blouse to one side, she turned around to show us her bra. Yum! It was a sheer matching bra, and her nipples were begging for attention. This was going well. Laura again groped her tits for us, giving her nipples a pinch. By now, Paul had his cock in his fist and was slowly stroking it, ever mindful of his wife's instructions not to cum too soon.

After slowly unbuttoning her skirt, Laura started slowly slipping it down her hips. It gathered at her feet, and she kicked it away. She was really hamming it up, and it was obvious that she was not only half bombed, but hornier than shit. She sort of slinked over in front of Paul, bent way over, and shook her ass in his face. I saw Paul's eyes open wide, and I knew that he must have just seen that she was indeed wearing her crotch-less pair of the sheer panties.

Laura made her way over by me and Candy, and winked at us. She reached a hand down under the waist of her panties, and was giving her clit a bit of a rub. She was clearly wet as hell, as we could see her little camel toe as it stuck to the now soaked crotch of her panties. Laura turned around to face Paul, and reached behind herself to unsnap her bra. Doing so, she twirled it around on her fingertip, again hamming it up. It was obviously having an effect on all of us, as I saw Candy's hand slip into her crotch. Apparently, as boss, anything was ok for Candy!

Laura's tits looked awesome, and she shook it up a bit. She took both of her nipples in between two fingers and started pinching and pulling at them, eliciting moans of arousal from her. Paul had a huge hard-on by now. Now down to only her panties, Laura went over near Paul, and turned so that her back faced him. She then bent forward, and was pretty much displaying everything she had for him. She reached up between her legs, into the gusset of her panties, and slipped her middle finger into her dripping wet snatch. She was definitely wearing the crotch-less pair.

Laura stood up straight then, and looking at Candy and I with a glazed look, she laid down on the floor in front of Paul. She started furiously fingering her pussy, and flicking at her clit with her thumb of the same hand. Her other hand went to her right tit, and she again started tugging on her engorged nipple. Paul saw where this was going, and he got down on the floor next to her, kneeling as he jerked off. Laura was clearly cumming and cumming.

Paul leaned in a little closer, and let out an animal groan as his climax neared. Suddenly he leaned way over and started shooting glob after glob of cum onto Laura's tits. It was like an endless load of jiz that he was pouring onto her tits. Laura kept cumming, then started to come down as it was clear that Paul was about done. They had both had their fun.

Letting the two of them catch their breath for a minute, Candy and I had a couple more hits on our joint, and took a sip of our drinks. Then Candy got up and went over to where the two of them were laying side by side.

"Very good Paul! You were a good boy!" she said as she smiled. "Now you know what to do, don't you?"

Paul said nothing as he leaned over Laura and started kissing her deeply. He broke the kiss and bent down to start licking up his load. He would get as much as he could, then bend again to kiss Laura, as a way of sharing. I knew Laura liked doing this, as we had done it many times after her blowing me. Paul was obviously well trained.

*****

Paul and Laura took a leisurely shower after they were done, and Candy and I just relaxed on the bed. I kissed her a couple times, and started trying to feel her up, but she swatted my hand away each time, finally saying, "Not now Jim. Your treat will come soon." Candy obviously liked being the boss.

When Paul and Laura were done showering, and had assembled themselves, they went and got fresh drinks and came back into the bedroom and sat on the sofa. Out of the blue, Candy looks over at me and says, "Got any porn flicks, Jimbo?" She obviously had seen the DVD player on the TV stand, below the TV.

"Uh sure!" I said brightly. I hopped up off the bed and opened the small DVD holder next to the player. I only had five, and I happily handed them to Candy, ever unsure of what this little pixie had in store. Candy looked them over, selected one and told me to put it in. Knowing the film, I raised an eyebrow as I went to the DVD player to put the disk in. Candy saw the remote, and snatched it up.

The movie was titled, "Boys Night Out" and had a picture on the DVD case of two guys and one woman, with the lady sucking one guy's cock, and the other guy fucking her from behind. Candy said, "Laura, do you have a toy?"

"A toy?" Laura replied.

"Yes, a toy!" Candy shot back. "You know, a fake cock, a dildo!"

"Oh." Said Laura. "Yes, I guess I do."

"You guess you do?" Candy was aggravated with Laura, it was clear to see. "Then get it out for me, and give it a good scrubbing if it isn't already clean......in fact, wash it up anyway, ok?"

Laura got up and went to the nightstand by her side of our bed. Opening the bottom drawer, she removed a pretty big looking toy cock, and took it into our bedroom bathroom to wash it. When she returned, she went over to Candy, offering her the dildo. I noticed how everyone seemed to just take for granted that Candy was in charge. I sort of laughed to myself, and thought, 'Hey I could get used to having this gal around! She's fun!'

Candy jiggled the toy around, and said, "Ok folks. Now comes the bonus for the night. Paul, you get to fuck Laura from behind, while Jim gets to fuck her from up front."

"Fuck her from up front?" I asked. I wasn't sure that either my wife or I was going to want to do a double penetration thing.

"Yes Jim. Up front. You fuck her face." Candy calmly replied. "As I told you earlier, I like to watch, so you two can fuck her, while I watch, and fuck myself with this handy little toy.......err big toy."

That sounded better to me, and Paul didn't seem to have any objection. I looked down at Laura, and she just nodded her head. Was I seeing a submissive side of my wife that I hadn't known about? Apparently so. I shucked my jammie pants, and Paul got back down to his skivvies. Laura hadn't even gotten dressed all the way yet, and she just stood there, waiting for her next cue. As if he had been told, Paul went to my wife and started kissing her deeply. He was feeling her tits with one hand, and had the other sliding into her panties already.

I felt left out, and I went to Candy to see if I could get a little something to get my mojo working again. We were in a pretty good lip lock, and she was actually letting me play with her tits and begin to work her bra off. Candy had very sensitive nipples, and she was responding to my ministrations. I really would have rather fucked Candy than what she had laid out as the group "plan", but I wanted to play along, hoping that this would pay off in the long run.

Laura and Paul were really getting into it. Obviously, Laura liked this guy. They stumbled together over towards the bed, and sort of fell onto it. Now, we have a king size bed, so there's plenty of room, and Candy seemed happy to just slide over to my end, and let us get going with our next "act". Laura got onto all fours on the bed, and Paul got behind her and slipped her panties off. He fiddled with her from behind, and whatever he was doing, Laura liked it. She started grinding her ass back at him.

In the meantime, Candy had pushed me away, motioning for me to get busy with Laura as planned. I got off the bed, and stood up, facing my wife. I kicked off my boxers, and took my cock in my hand. I was plenty turned on, thanks to Candy. I really wanted to check her out more, but I did what I was told. Holding my cock in my fist, I brought it up to near Laura's face, and she grabbed it with her mouth, at the same time that Paul stuck his cock into her from behind.

Paul took Laura by her hips, and was giving it to her pretty good. Laura knew how I like my cock sucked, so not only was I getting great head, I was getting to see this guy fuck my wife, which I dig, AND sitting about three feet away from us was this lovely little Candy, playing with her pussy, using my wife's toy! This was getting good!

I wanted to keep an eye on Candy, as she was the newest one to me, and she didn't disappoint. She had her bra off by now, and was tweaking her nipples between her thumb and forefinger while she was diddling herself. The toy my wife gave her was big, but not huge. She was taking it just fine. Laura had my cock in her mouth, and was working her usual magic on it. Then Candy says, "Hey Jim. Laura is sucking you off just fine, but I told you to FUCK HER FACE!"

Oh....I guess she did. I grasped Laura's hair at the back of her head, and started vigorously thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth. We had Laura going both ways. Paul had her hips tightly in his grasp, and I was assertively pumping my cock in and out of her mouth, but Laura was taking it all like a trooper. I heard Candy moan, and glanced over at her. She had obviously just climaxed, and was breathing pretty heavily. This was getting to be a bit much for me, even though I had cum already about an hour or so earlier.

Candy could sense that I was getting close, and she sort of slid over by us, and said, "Ok Jimmy. How about giving me one of your cum facials?" That was all I needed to hear, and I pulled my cock out of Laura's mouth and started fisting my cock furiously. My whole body clenched up as my load rushed up my dick. It felt like it came from my feet, it was so intense. I unloaded a huge blast of cum into Candy's open mouth, which she quickly swallowed, then she opened her mouth again, sticking her tongue out. I dumped the rest of my load all over her tongue, with quite a bit getting all over her pretty face. She grinned up at me.

Laura was getting boned good by Paul, and she was panting and wheezing, clearly having multiple orgasms. Suddenly Paul grunted deeply, and pulled his cock out of Laura's pussy, and dumped his load all over her ass. He slumped down on the bed after that. I was the only one still standing, and I took the liberty of tumbling onto the bed as well. We were a heap of cum stained, but satisfied bodies.

*****

After regaining our collective composure, we all got dressed and had drinks. Laura commented that this night was some of the best fun she had ever had. I think we all enjoyed ourselves. As Paul and Candy got ready to leave, we said we would stay in touch, and try to do this again sometime soon. That sounded good to me. Paul gave my wife a kiss and a squeeze, and I kissed Candy, goosing her cute little ass. She played coy, then winked at me, while discreetly sticking something in my pants pocket.

As we shut the door, and they headed out to their car, I felt my pocket to see what Candy had done. Oh my, something damp. Sure enough! Candy's black panties, still wet, and very fragrant! Ahhh....I couldn't wait for next time!

12