First Time For Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subby72
Subby72
4 Followers

Dillan had me to roll over and get on my hands and knees. Not knowing what was in store, I quickly turned over. Then I felt the warmth of the washcloth against my pussy. Jessica was washing me off. She washed me gently, with teasing strokes. Then she moved the washcloth to my ass hole and thoroughly cleaned my hole. And in one quick movement, I felt her tongue against my pussy one more. She was licking wildly, sucking and nibbling and going everywhere. Just as my knees were getting weak, I felt her tongue move to my ass. I love anal sex, but had never had any anal oral. The sensation went through me like lightening. She teased my ass hole with her tongue and would dart her tongue in and out of it as it got wetter and wetter. I was very close to another orgasm when Dillan came around in from of me. He placed his cock at my lips and asked me to suck it. This is something that I really enjoy doing. And thanks to an ex-husband, (another story), I was very good at it too. So, I welcomed his thick cock into my mouth as my ass and pussy were being eaten as if it were candy. I slowly started going up and down his shaft, stopping to suck hard on his head. Then I sped my pace up and he let out a tiny moan.

Through all this stimulation, I was feeling another wave coming over me. One more intense than I had ever felt before. My body was shaking on it's own. My knees were so weak that I thought I was going to fall over any second. It was at this point that Jessica slid two fingers inside my pussy and started to slowly find her way around. She stopped when her fingers were towards the front of my pussy. She then started jerking her fingers fast. She had found my G-spot. I had never been with someone who knew where that was. So, the second she started, I felt my body quiver and the most intense orgasm I had ever had began. My pussy felt like a faucet! I was squirting!! The first time in my life! She lapped up every bit of it! Didn't leave a drop.

Just as she was finishing up with her meal, Dillan pulled his dick out of my mouth and had me to lay down again. I was hungrily wanting his cock inside me. I had to feel him filling me up once again. So, thinking that this was his reason, I flipped over in a hurry. Then, Jessica plunged into my pussy once again. Licking and lapping like a dog. Dillan went around behind her and entered her pussy from behind. She let out a whimper as her entered her. Almost immediately, he began pounding her pussy as if it were his last. His pounding was causing her to bounce. And her bouncing was helping her to lick and tongue my pussy hole. While I was watching him fuck her, I felt another orgasm starting. And again, I squirted my juices. This time, they splashed her in the face. She continued to eat my pussy as if it were candy. She placed those magic fingers inside me again, and quickly found that special spot once more. And suddenly, I was creaming again! Jessica was exploding all over Dillan's cock at the same time.

When she was through with her orgasm, Dillan pulled out and came around to my face again. He asked me to suck his cock again. I grimaced at the thought of pussy juice all over it. But before I had a chance to decline, he was filling my mouth with his rod. I gagged at the taste, and quickly used my saliva to remove the flavor. And began vigorously sucking his thick cock. Jessica was still busy at my pussy, licking, sucking and fingering the hell out of it. And another orgasm hit. Dillan then asked Jessica to move, and he replaced her tongue with his dick. He didn't take it slow, either. He shoved his cock into my very hot and wet pussy. And as he began pounding me as he pounded Jessica, I experienced another orgasm. Jessica moved to my breasts and began fondling and licking my nipple, while tweaking the other, just like Vickie had done the night before. I was receiving the best fuck I had had in a long time.

After my next orgasm, Dillan pulled out and went toward Jessica. And without any hesitation, she began licking and sucking his cock like a lollipop! He grabbed a hold of her hair and began fucking her face. Then with a very loud moan, he shot his wad down her awaiting throat. She gobbled and swallowed every drop and then turned to give me another kiss. I was just laying there like a whipped pup. I was too weak to move and too excited to try.

Jessica disappeared to the bath room and returned shortly. She washed Dillan's cock with a new washcloth and then proceeded to wash my pussy. She then washed hers off and placed the washcloth into the hamper.

When she returned, Dillan informed her that he and Vickie were going to spend the night in my room again. She gave him a disapproving look. Then with a smile, he told her, "Don't worry, Hun. This time, it'll be to your advantage."

She gave him a big smile and a quick kiss. She then looked at me and said, "Your pussy tastes very good. It's so sweet. I can't wait to taste it again."

And with that, she left to go make lunch. I looked over at Dillan. He gave me a cute wink and then turned to play on his computer.

I disappeared into my bedroom to try and remember what had happened. I kissed another woman- again. This woman ate my pussy! And even better than most men I had been with. This woman licked and sucked on my ass hole. Something that I had never experienced before. While lost in my little world, I fell asleep on my bed. I felt relieved and satisfied. I was in heaven!

PT. Four: ~ Playing Games ~

A few hours later, I was awakened by Vickie's voice. She was standing at my bedroom door letting me know that she was home. She said that she had something for me. So, I worked my way to their room to find a miniature potted plant. It had pretty tiny red flowers that resembled roses.

"It's a miniature rose bush," explained Vickie.

"It's very pretty. I've never seen roses this tiny. It's just simply beautiful. Thank you," I replied.

It was then that I noticed that Jessica was gone. The only ones home were Dillan and Vickie. When I asked where Jessica went, I was told that she went to the store to get supper. By then, I was waking up more and I began remembering the events that happened earlier. My pussy tingled at the thought. And I guess that it was noticeable, because I caught Dillan giving me another one of his evil smiles.

Vickie left the room to take a shower. This gave me a little time alone with Dillan.

"Are you looking forward to tonight?" Dillan asked me.

"Sure," I replied. "I love the way you feel inside of me."

"Well, I need to ask you a few questions. May I?" he started. I nodded 'yes'.

"Have you ever played any sexual games?" He asked.

"What do you mean by games?"

"Well," he began, "Games that are played during sex."

"I've used vegetables as toys and I've got permanent tie-down straps attached to my bed. Is that what you're referring to?" I really didn't know what he meant. My sex life had been pretty dull until my last husband and I started playing with bondage and toys. But I had never participated in any sexual "games".

"That's not what I'm meaning, but it's a good start." he replied. "Are you adventurous enough to try some games?"

That only sparked my interest more so I immediately told him yes. It was at that time that I remembered what he had told Jessica earlier; 'Don't worry, Hun. This time, it'll be to your advantage.' It was then that fear mixed in with my anticipation.

Bed time was slowly approaching and Vickie disappeared into my room for a little bit. While she was in there, Jessica was giving me her evil looks again. I smiled at her and went back to what I was doing. I didn't like the looks, but at this point, they didn't bother me any more. Besides, my curiosity was eating at me. Why was Vickie in my room? What is she doing? What's taking so long? Right at the time I got up to be nosy, she appeared from my room with a big smile on her face. That only scared me. I sat back down instantly. I was confused out of my mind, wondering if I should be scared or excited or both.

I tucked the children in to bed and began watching TV. I can not go to sleep while they are still awake. So, I wait, as I was doing this night. Soon after I sat down, though, Vickie came into the living room and told me that it was bed time for them and asked me to join. I told her that I couldn't until the kids went to sleep.

She said, "Never mind about that tonight. Jessica will watch them until they go to sleep. Dillan wants you to join us." She winked at me and then disappeared into my room. Who was I to argue? If Dillan wanted me, I wasn't about to deny him. So, I followed right behind her. When I stepped into my room, Dillan immediately shut the door. Vickie forcefully sat me on my bed. At this point, fear started to creep into me. What was this about? Were they mad? What have I done this time? It was then that Dillan began explaining.

"I know you're confused. So I'm going to explain. Please don't interrupt me." he began.

"OK," I answered.

"Well, this has to do with the question I asked you earlier today. You said that you've never played any sex games. So, Vickie and I want to introduce you to one type. We believe that you are adventurous enough to at least try it. The game we're going to try tonight is referred to S&M. Do you know what that is?"

"I've heard of it," I began. "Isn't that where you tell someone to do things and they have to do them?"

"In a way." he answered. "It stands for 'Slave & Master'. We want to teach you how to be a slave. We won't ask you to do anything that will harm you. We won't harm you, either. The only thing you have to remember is that even though it is a game, it's not to be taken lightly. This is a serious type game. The slave must obey everything they are told. When they don't, they are punished. We use a key word for safety. When it gets too much for you, just say, 'rumplestiltskin', and we'll stop. If you are good as a slave, we'll teach you to be a master. Are you willing to play?"

I thought for just a few seconds, then I said, "Sure, why not? It sounds interesting."

Then Vickie had a very big smile. She said, from this point on I am to call her "Mistress" and call Dillan "Master". She then told me to take off her clothes. "What?!" I thought, I've never undressed a woman. When I hesitated, Dillan smacked me on the ass. I jumped at the sudden sting.

"Your Mistress gave you an order. I suggest for you to do it."

I started removing her clothes. I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. Her bra was next. It fastened in the front. I flinched and hesitated at the bra. I would have to touch her breasts in order to unfasten it. I had never done that before. My hesitation didn't last long before I had another sharp slap to my ass cheek. This time, it hurt. So, I immediately reached for her bra clasp. I was careful not to touch her breast. I had it unfastened and was proceeding to slide it over her shoulders when she grabbed my right hand and placed it on her bare breast. She forced my hand to cup the soft tissue.

"I know you've fondled yours, just do mine like you do your own." She ordered.

So, I started squeezing and massaging the flesh under my hand. I closed my eyes, hoping that not seeing what I was doing would also keep my brain from knowing. But it didn't. About that time, Dillan came up behind me and undid my pants. He told me to step out of them, and I obeyed. He then slid my panties down to my ankles. I started to step out of them, when he slapped my bare ass. I fell on the bed from the impact. I was in shock. That slap really hurt. I started to rub my ass cheek when Vickie rolled me over and began kissing it. I flinched at first, then laid there. I was afraid of another slap.

It was then that everything started happening pretty fast. Before I knew it, Dillan had my shirt and bra completely off and Vickie finished undressing herself. The only one with clothes on at that point was Dillan and I thought this pretty unfair. But I did not dare to voice my opinion. My Master then ordered me to lie back on my bed. I did as ordered. Then, he and Vickie walked to opposite sides of me. In one quick movement, they both had one of my hands placing them into the tie down straps I had told him about. I fought their attempts and quickly received a slap at each breast from both of them. That stung like hell and I almost said the key word. Right when I opened my mouth to say it, I realized that it also turned me on. So, I decided to play along-for now. Before I knew it, I was tied down in an "X" position on my own bed. My wrists and ankles strapped down to my own bed. Vickie smiled over at Dillan and he returned her smile. They then looked at me and told me to 'lie back and enjoy the ride'. I closed my eyes in fear of what was coming next. When I felt something smooth and cold touching my pussy lips, I immediately looked down to see what it was. To my amazement, I saw an empty wine bottle! Dillan had the neck of it right at my pussy opening. I wiggled to try and position my lips away from it. I stopped wiggling immediately when Vickie placed a clothespin on both of my nipples. Dillan then smacked my clit for wiggling. The tingle stung and excited me all at the same time.

"She's dry. You'll have to moisten her up for that bottle." Vickie told Dillan. Dillan agreed and then immediately shoved three fingers into my twat. The initial shock made me jump, but then I lay still. He began pounding my pussy with his fingers. Vickie reached down and began rubbing my clit. The forcefulness of his fingers along with the tenderness of Vickie's touch began to send me into orbit. I felt the beginning of my first orgasm. It was then that Dillan quit.

"You are not allowed to orgasm until we tell you to." he ordered. I didn't know how one could stop an orgasm, but I nodded my head in agreement anyway. Then, he slid the bottle neck inside my awaiting twat and began slowly pumping it in and out. As he was doing this, Vickie leaned over and began twisting the clothespins causing them to tweak my nipples. The feelings and sensations were unbearable. I started a very intense orgasm, only to find them immediately stopping. Then Vickie slapped my breast and yanked the clothespins off. The pain shot through my whole body and made my pussy begin to throb. I thought I was going to have another orgasm just from that. I was relieved that I didn't.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Dillan asked suddenly.

I nodded my head yes. But it wasn't sufficient. So he asked again and told me to answer.

"Yes," I replied.

"Then tell me what you want. Tell me that you want me to fuck you. Tell me that you want to feel my cock inside you." he ordered.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me, Master. I want to feel your big cock inside my hot pussy. I want to be fucked by you."

"Great. And I will only on one condition. You must do anything I tell you to do afterwards, or we'll go to our room tonight and never sleep in here again."

I was very hot at this point and would have agreed to most anything, so I nodded my head in agreement. He smiled over at Vickie then removed his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear. And his dick wasn't at full erection. So, he placed it to my lips and ordered me to fix his problem. I started sucking on it, going up and down the shaft until it was rock hard. He grabbed my by the hair and forced me all the way to the base, then he pulled out of my mouth. He started fondling my very wet cunt, then he placed the head of his dick at my awaiting slit. With a smile toward Vickie and a wink at me, he shoved the whole rod deep into my cunt. I squealed at the force. He immediately began pumping hard, deep and fast. The whole time, Vickie was tweaking, licking and sucking on my breasts. The feeling was just unbelievable. I know it lasted at least 15 minutes. And I came many times on his rod. I was panting, swaying and moaning at every thrust. He slowed down and then removed his rod. Vickie moved as he brought his cock to my mouth and ordered me to suck it dry. Thinking this was my payment he had mentioned earlier, I obeyed. I sucked and licked his whole rod dry. He told Vickie to undo the restraints holding me down. He then told us to trade places. I weakly stood up while Vickie lay down on the bed.

"Now, time for your payment. If you refuse, you will never feel my cock inside you again. Are you ready?"

I nodded my head in agreement and he pointed to Vickie's pussy.

"Eat her pussy. Lick, suck and nibble her until she has the same amount of orgasms that you did."

I grimaced the thought. I had never went down on a woman. I stood there thinking things through. He slapped me on the ass, telling me to start now, or they were leaving the bedroom to let Jessica do it. I looked at Dillan and then at Vickie. Then I slowly knelt down placing my head between her legs.

"I don't know how, Master." I explained.

"Of course you do. You know what feels good to you, just do the same to her. It's that simple." he explained.

I turned and looked at my new project. I was told to do something that I've never done. I didn't want to do it, but at the same time, I loved the way his cock felt inside of me. So, I slowly moved my hand toward her pussy hole. I entered one finger and was shocked to find it very hot and wet. So I slipped a second finger inside and began to slowly pump in and out. I took my other hand and started playing with her clit with my thumb. By this time she was squirming and wiggling around. I stepped up the pace of my intruding fingers. She started humping them in rhythm with me. I couldn't believe it, I was fingering a woman and she was enjoying it! Just as I was getting into it, I felt a sudden slap to my ass. I stopped and looked up at Dillan.

"I told you to eat her!" he snorted. "Now, either start eating her, or we're leaving this room."

I turned toward her pussy. Removing my finger from her clit, I replaced it with my tongue. I flicked my tongue across her clit and then began to tease it with my tongue. I pushed my fingers into her pussy deeper and found her G-spot. As soon as I started flicking the spot, she started wave after wave of orgasms. She squirted her juices all over my hand and my chin. At that time, Dillan ordered me to move my mouth lower. So, I removed my fingers and started licking and teasing her pussy lips. The tartness of her juices made me gag a few times. I tried my best to repress my gag reflex and continued on. I placed my finger back on her clit and began tonguing her pussy hole. Again, she started waves of orgasms. I then felt Dillan at my pussy. The next thing I knew, he had his rod back inside my pussy and was pounding the hell out if it. While I was being rocked, I would move my tongue all over her pussy. The whole time, I was wondering what in the hell was I doing. But at the same time, I was enjoying the hell out of what I was doing. It was an experience to remember forever! As he was getting closer to depositing his jizz, he had me to move and placed his huge rod into his wife's pussy. I left the room to clean up. As I walked out of the bathroom, I caught Jessica's stare. I didn't know that she was still awake. But this time, the stare wasn't evil. She knew what I had done somehow. She smiled and flicked her tongue at me.

When I returned to my bedroom, they were already through and laying in bed. I got into my spot and was getting comfortable. Vickie leaned over Dillan, kissed me and told me that I ate pussy better than Jessica. She then told me goodnight and rolled over. I glanced over at Dillan. He had a smile of total satisfaction. He told me that I was great in every way. He thanked me for playing along with the game then turned to Vickie and said-

"I like our little Subby."

We all fell asleep, and I know it was the best sleep that I've had in ages.

Subby72
Subby72
4 Followers