First Time for Everything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie's tits were gorgeous! Puffy brownish areolas about the size of a half dollar, and nipples about the size of a pencil eraser. Her nipples sat high on her tits. I reached down and fondled her tits with my free hand. She didn't mind a bit. In the meantime I looked down at her pussy. She still had her skirt on, but it was still pulled up. Her pussy was not shaved, but trimmed very close.

Then, surprising the shit outta me, my wife Laura leans in and starts kissing Ronnie! We had talked about this in the past, but had not gone there yet. But these were adventurous times, as I found out last weekend with Paul and his wife Candy.

So now the girls are making out, and I'm standing there jacking off in front of them; my sister and my wife! Laura broke their kiss and stood up for a second, yanking her top off and then getting right back into it with Ronnie. They're stroking each other's tits, and Laura has her hand in Ronnie's panty-less crotch. This is like too much! I started to kind of moan, and knew I was about to blow. The girls stopped kissing again, and looked up at my cock. My balls were boiling, and my jerking became frantic. Globs of cum started spouting out of my dick, and I had two gorgeous targets to aim it at. I tried to give each girl's tits equal shots, and it was close. Suffice it to say that they both got plenty.

*****

After that foray into the land of blowing onto two women, I was pretty well spent. We all had kind of a messy cuddle on our bed, then got up and had a really fun shower with all 3 of us.

After we were all assembled again, we sat down on the back patio and talked for a bit. Turns out Laura and Ronnie had been emailing. Laura had admitted to Ronnie some of her kinky recent desires, and Ronnie did the same. This whole soiree had been choreographed in advance by these two naughty ladies. I wasn't in the least bit pissed.

We talked about the fact that Ronnie still had more than a week to go on her Spring Break, and wondered what we were going to do to spice it up. Ronnie told me that she wasn't sure that she was going to be ok with fucking me, and I had no problem with that. There's more than one way to skin a cat, as my Daddy used to say. I didn't need to fuck Ronnie to have a blast with her, as evidenced by what had just taken place.

I told the girls to go ahead and do their shopping, with the only requirement being that they buy some naughty underwear for me to have fun with. They promised to do their best.

*****

When the girls got back from shopping, they were carrying a few packages. I asked them what they had, and I was told to mind my own business. I cooked ribs on the grill for dinner, and we kicked back with a porn flick.

Having a king size bed is nice, especially if you are lucky enough to have two females to share it with. Porn flicks are pretty mundane, but you can get fun ideas sometimes. Turns out I didn't need ideas; not with these two lustys. They didn't dress up real fancy, but they didn't need to. My wife Laura is gorgeous just as she is, and she knows how I feel about her looks.

Ronnie, on the other hand, was a surprise per minute. She didn't need to accessorize either, though. Plain old cotton panties and a t-shirt was enough for her, as far as I was concerned. That's what she came in wearing as I was bringing drinks in for us. I just shook my head, and admired the view. We kicked back on the bed, and fired up a movie, which was stupid and boring. I hate breast implants.

So I threw a comedy in, a true classic: "Blazing Saddles", a Mel Brooks work of comedic genius. We were yukking it up and drinking booze and smoking pot. Pretty soon I decided to see if I could liven things up a bit. Unannounced, I whipped out my tool, which was at half mast anyway, and started massaging it. That caught Ronnie's attention, and she watched rapturously.

"You do have a nice looking cock, brother dear." She said to me. I already knew this, but it was nice to hear, especially from my sister. (?!?!)

"Well, you're in pretty good form yourself sister." The understatement of the century. "Want to join me while I 'work out'?"

"Ooohh that sounds fun," Ronnie said. "Wanna join us Laura?"

"Mmm I think I'll watch." She said.

"Ronnie, what I really need to see is you on your hands and knees, with your ass towards me. Then reach underneath you and run your hand down your tummy until you get to your pussy, and reach in there and finger yourself with just your middle finger. Reach up in there and try to find your g-spot and bring yourself off to a powerful orgasm. I want to see you cum."

"Ok, I'll try." She said.

"Laura, can you do it too?" I asked.

Laura didn't hesitate for a second. Within a minute I had two gorgeous women kneeling on my bed in front of me, with their gorgeous asses facing me, fingering themselves to beat the band. And I had a major hard-on that I didn't ever want to abate. I wanted this stroking session to last forever. Man oh man, I love to watch a girl twiddling her twat, and here I had two! And not only that, I had my own cock out and was jerking off, which is like one of my most favorite things to do, besides fucking. Actually, jerking off suits me better than fucking sometimes anyway. You almost have more control.

We were rolling along, having our jollies. I could tell that both girls loved it too. Who among us can say that we don't enjoy masturbating? None, I think. I was in heaven. I tried to stretch it out for as long as I could, and I did. I stopped stroking a couple times to keep from cumming. The girls were having orgasms right along. That is my one envy, that I can't cum twice in a row without at least a short break.

But finally it got to be too much, and I knew that I had to blow. I finally said to the girls, "Ladies, the time has CUM!" I started jerking my cock as fast as I could, and got into a kneeling position. I let it fly all over their asses. We all cleaned up eventually, had another drink, and a few hits off the jaybird. We called it a night, with me wondering what the hell else could happen in the next week while Ronnie was here. Who knows? Maybe I'll have Laura call Paul and Candy.

12