First Time for Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she kissed and licked and sucked her stomach, Abbey moved her hand down and placed it over Holly's panty-covered pussy. Holly nearly hit the ceiling when she jumped from Abbey's touch. Abbey just looked up at her and again Holly simply nodded her approval. Abbey began rubbing her hand over Holly's crotch. For the first time, Holly began moaning from Abbey's teasing. Sensing my wife's approval, Abbey began kissing her way lower. When she reached her pussy, she kissed it through her panties. Holly lifted her head up and looked down. Abbey pulled her head from between Holly's legs and placed her hands on the waistband of the panties. She very slowly slid the panties down and off tossing them aside next to her bra, exposing Holly's neatly trimmed brown bush. She looked up at my wife's face as she sank back down between her legs. Again, Holly began trembling with fear. Abbey stuck her hand down and placed it on her bare pussy, the slowly began rubbing it up and down. Eventually Holly grew accustomed to it and calmed down. Just when she was getting comfortable, without warning Abbey thrust her face into Holly's crotch. She did it quickly and without warning, I guessed trying to do it before Holly could tense up. Again, Holly jumped. This time though, her pelvic bone hit Abbey in the nose, causing Abbey to jerk her head back and grab her nose.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" my wife asked nervously.

Abbey just began laughing. Holly giggled at first, still a little nervous, and then burst out into laughter.

"Well then, where was I?" Abbey asked suggestively. Holly relaxed back onto the bed, and Abbey again placed her lips on her pussy. The incident must have relaxed my wife because she had finally stopped trembling. As Abbey licked up and down over her pussy, Holly began squirming beneath her face and moaning out with excitement. Abbey thrust one finger into her pussy while rubbing her clit with her thumb and licking her way around her pussy. My wife must have been soaking wet, because I could hear slurping noises from her pussy. As she grew more comfortable with this other woman between her legs, Holly began voicing her approval more frequently. Abbey was now eating and playing with her pussy vigorously. Holly's moaning got louder and louder until finally she cried out.

"Oh my...!" she yelled out as waves of orgasm came over her. As she came down from her climax, she was panting, trying to catch her breath. She moaned out, "That was incredible!" as she fell back onto the bed. Abbey too was worn out and had yet to pull her face from between Holly's legs. She wasn't moving, but I could hear her heavy breathing. Finally she pried herself away, her face glistening with moisture. Holly pulled Abbey's head up to hers and kissed her deeply on the lips, shoving her tongue into her lover's mouth. When their kiss broke, Holly sighed, "Ooh, is that what my pussy tastes like?

"You bet it is." Abbey answered her. "Would you like to know how mine tastes?" "I....I...don't know if I'm ready for that." Holly said.

"Sure you are. You didn't think you were ready for me to eat your pussy, but you sure seemed to like that!" Abbey reminded her.

Holly was still hesitant. "Just try to do what I did." Abbey reassured her. Holly still hadn't moved. Abbey reached down and stuck her hand into her own panties. She pulled it back out and stuck two of her fingers on Holly's lips. My wife opened her mouth and sucked her fingers like they were dicks.

Again she gave her familiar sign of approval, moaning, "Mmm."

Holly wasn't nearly as gentle as Abbey had been. She climbed atop of her and slid the straps of her dress off, then slid the dress off all in one shot. Abbey hadn't worn a bra and her breasts were now clearly visible. They were golden brown and had no tan-lines. She had tiny little dime-sized nipples atop her equally small breasts. Holly placed her lips over one of her breasts and was able to almost completely engulf it in her mouth. As she sucked on the one tit, she moved her hand to the other one and pinched and twisted the nipple. "Oh yeah, that's it honey, you're doing great!" Abbey groaned. Holly played with her tits for what seemed like eternity. It wasn't until Abbey pushed her lower that she released them. She kissed down to her navel and then pulled away. She knelt up and took hold of Abbey's right leg. She pulled it straight up and took her toes into her mouth, sucking each one of them alternately. She pulled it out and licked along the arch and sole of her foot and around her ankles, then repeated her process on the other foot. She kissed her way up Abbey's legs licking and nibbling her shapely calves and thighs.

Abbey looked amazing laying there in only her panties and I was very jealous of my wife, but loved the show I was getting. Believe it or not, I was so enthralled by watching the two of them that I hadn't even freed my cock from its confines. When Holly got to the tops of her thighs, she again skipped over her crotch and moved up to her stomach. Again, Abbey gave her a nudge and gently pushed her head down to her crotch. Apparently Abbey's patience had run out. "Just eat my pussy, please, just do me!" she cried out. That must have been the push Holly needed. She grabbed hold of Abbey's white flower-patterned panties and pulled them off in a flash. Abbey too had a patch of hair above her pussy. Hers was dirty-blonde in color and trimmed closer than my wife's. She had noticeable tan-lines from her bikini framing her pussy. Holly took a deep breath before running the tip of her tongue along her friend's pussy. She must have enjoyed her first taste and plunged her tongue between Abbey's pussy-lips. She placed her thumbs on Abbey's lips, stretching them apart. She slurped at her pussy with abandon. Abbey had taken hold of the back of her head pulling it deeper into her as she shoved her sex up into Holly's face. Abbey meant business and wanted to get off. She was bucking wildly into Holly's face, moaning out with each flick of her tongue. She began whimpering and bucking even harder. She pushed my wife's face in deeper, and then cried out; her pussy gushed her juice on Holly's face. Holly collapsed on top of her, their lips again becoming intertwined.

Their lips separated and they lay down next to each other on the bed. "What about him?" Abbey asked, motioning to me.

"I guess we don't want to hurt his feelings and neglect him, huh?" Holly said while giggling.

I wasn't going to wait and climbed onto the bed, lying between them. Holly kissed me and I could still taste Abbey's tart pussy-juice. Holly moved her lips away and pushed me to Abbey. Abbey gave me a huge, soft, wet kiss that felt amazing.

"I get to have him all the time. I don't want to be greedy, maybe you should enjoy him." Holly said to Abbey.

Abbey responded by pushing me down on the bed. She climbed top me and ripped my shirt off; buttons flew across the room. She began licking my chest and nibbling on my nipples. Holly had never done that, and it felt good. Again, Abbey was all business, and was soon tugging down my pants and boxers. My cock popped out and she took it in her hand.

"You must be ready to explode, and I've wanted to fuck you forever, so I'm not going to tease you." Abbey groaned.

I mouthed the words "Thank you!" to her. She straddled me, her pussy pushing against my cock. She aimed me straight up, her pussy hovering just above me. She sank down onto me, and her well-lubricated pussy pulled me in instantly. I was amazed at how tight she was! Her muscles were pulling me further and further into her. Each time she moved her hips up, her pussy slurped as it pulled me back in. In no time, we had worked up a steady rhythm that was pulling me to the brink of orgasm. I looked over at Holly who had three fingers buried inside her pussy, pleasuring herself watching me fuck Abbey. I felt Abbey's muscles tighten around me and quiver. Her orgasm brought me over the edge. I started to pull out, but didn't make it in time. Most of my come ended up spurting onto her stomach, but some of it had come too soon and was in her pussy and was dripping out onto me. Abbey moved her hand down and collected my come onto her hand then shoved it into her own mouth, licking her fingers clean.

The three of us lay there, gathering our wits, pondering all that had just happened. My mind was reeling with images of Abbey eating Holly and Holly eating Abbey. It was quite a memorable night, even better than I'd hoped.

"I guess you don't need a ride home." Holly kidded Abbey.

She then looked at us both and said, "Thanks for doing this. I've been waiting since Dennis said you were coming."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"What do you take me for?" She replied. "You really think I didn't know what you guys were up to?"

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked her, with a guilty grin on my face.

"Why would I say anything, I wanted this as much as both of you!" she responded. "I really appreciate it. I've wanted this for a long time, and I'm glad Abbey, that you were my first."

"Believe me, it was my pleasure." Abbey answered. "My attraction to you was one of the things that convinced me I liked girls."

"Oh, thanks I guess." Holly answered.

"Let's just not make it a one time thing, okay?" Abbey asked.

"Don't worry about that!" My wife exclaimed. "I wouldn't want to be with anyone else, but you two!"

We talked for a few more minutes before drifting off to sleep. When I awoke, they were nowhere to be found. "I heard the shower running and went into the bathroom to see who it was, only to find the two of them scrubbing each other down. "I'll let you two be." I said. I walked away in a daze, delighted that it wasn't just a dream.

12