First Time Gay Anal and Breeding

Story Info
My first gay experience/anal breeding with creampie.
950 words
160.5k
100
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always wondered what it felt like to receive a creampie, at 24 years old I finally decided to post an ad on Craigslist.

The ad was named "wanting first time gay anal with a deep breeding creampie."

I wasn't interested in blowjobs and anything I just wanted to be topped really hard, balls deep with the absolute minimum amount of lube so I would really feel my tight virgin arse split open before being creampied and bred balls deep...

I posted the ad and within a couple of hours I had multiple emails, but since I couldn't host because I lived with friends and wanted to keep it on the down low, I ended up meeting up with a 30 year old man that night around 10:30pm at this very discrete park...

I was sitting at a table near a barbeque in the park when he arrived, he was about 6 Foot 2 and a average build. He walked over to where I was sitting and pulled out his 7-8 inch uncut cock, he told me to go lean against a near by tree.

I obeyed and got up and walked over to the tree, pulled down my track pants and leaned against it, then I felt his warm fingers rubbing my tight little hole before forcing a finger deep inside which made me put out a little moan as his finger worked my hole before slowly pulling his finger out..

His cock was easy 7-8 inch long and I was kind of nervous and unsure if I would be able to take his cock.

I heard him spit on his cock then felt his rock solid cock rubbing on my tight hole before slamming his cock into my tight arse, it hurt a bit and made me gasp.

He really had to force his way inside me tight arse, it was making me moan and grunt as I felt my tight virgin arse stretching more and more as he thrusted harder and deeper forcing his way balls deep. It was starting to really hurt but at the same time it felt so good.

After about 5 minutes he had worked his way balls deep inside me, then he paused and said "Time to make you my bitch and really destroy your arse!"

As soon as he finished speaking he grabbed my shoulders and pulled his cock all the way out before slamming back inside me repeatedly getting faster and harder, i wad only able to handle it for a couple seconds before I started screaming "ohhhh fuckkkkk yes!!" and moaning everytime he slammed deep inside me, he wasn't letting up at all, he just kept pounding and slamming me like a dirty slut, I was loving it!!

Within a couple minutes my legs started to shake and tremble from his thick cock ripping me open, it felt like I was going to collapse but at the same time I felt like I was about to explode with the biggest orgasm I've ever had.

I looked down between my legs and saw I had a stream of pre-cum or maybe even cum dripping from my cock, I could believe it!!

Then I heard him say "I'm gonna cum soon!!"

I felt his cock expanding as he let go and gave me everything he had slamming even harder and then I felt this huge warm tingly sensation deep inside my arse, if felt like there was litre of cum inside me!! He kept thrusting inside me making sure I took every drop before pulling out..

My arse felt swollen and was definitely stretched when I tried to tense my arse and tighten my hole nothing happened it just stayed open, gaping wide.

I could feel his warm thick load dripping deep inside slowly making its way towards my destroyed hole, he had fucked me so hard and rough I could stand, I just laid limp bent over against the tree. I tried to gain the strength to tense my arse just a little to try and keep some cum inside me, just the feeling of his silky warm load coating my insides was insane, I can't describe it..

I could feel his load was only maybe an inch from dripping out so I tried as hard as I could to tense up and keep it inside.

At this point I was so wrecked and still half in a orgasm I hadn't taken any notice of what he was doing, or if he had left..

I was desperately trying to keep his load from leaking out but realized that there was nothing I could do. Then just as it started to drip out, out of no where I felt a hard slam deep inside me.

He had decided that he wanted seconds, he went start into hard deep thrusts pushing his warm load back inside me, making a kind of sloppy sound as the cum coated over his cock as his pounding my arse he was fucking me so rough that my legs finally gave way and I collapsed on my knees moaning like crazy then just as I could feel his cock expanding just as he was going to cum again, I exploded a good 4-5 big cum shots and because I was bent over on all fours I came all over my own face before feeling him dump a final load inside me..

He then pulled out and slapped his cock on the outside of my arse a couple times and left, I stayed laying on the ground with my trackpants arounds ankles and cum slowly flowing out of me for about 5 mins before very slowly walking home.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
RoughBreedingLoverRoughBreedingLoverover 7 years agoAuthor
any requests for the next story???

Hi All.

I wrote this "story" after my first gay anal experience ( Which was AWESOME!! )

I am currently planning my next ball deep breeding session in a couple weeks

I am planning to video tape my next story and would appreciate any suggestions are more than welcome on how i could be bred.

Or any requests for different styles --- ( rough / hard / FaceFuck / etc. )

So if you have any requests on how my next breeding session should go, or if you would like a copy of the video,

Just send a Private Message to the author with your email address and any suggestions you have

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

me and my brother read this together

now he has unloaded a ton of spunk into me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED it

I`d LOVE to have my asshole pounded by a stranger outdoors like that!! The thought someone may catch us would be AWESOME!!! And to be bred deep!!! YYYYEEEESSSS!!! Even better he went for seconds!!!!

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
NiICE

But to short, hope there is another longer chapter to come.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
More Stories