First Time Hippies

Story Info
Hippies in love begin their sexual lives.
988 words
3.44
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Gibson in the summer of my 18th year. I was wandering around a hippie shop, looking for new incense to burn when I touched myself. It just made the senses so much more intense. He was looking in the posters. He flipped through nirvana, then the Beatles, but The Doors caught his eye. He picked it up, looked it over and around, and then caught an accidental look at me. That's when I realized I was starting at the 6'2, skinny guy with shoulder length chocolate colored hair and he met my gaze with a warm smile.

"Like the doors?" He asked. His voice was smoother like caramel.

"Yeah definitely." I tried to reply. That was stupid. Oh my gosh that was a dumb ass reply.

He laughed a little and looked at the incense in my hands.

"I like moon river and dragon blood best." He tried.

"I've never tried dragon blood.." I said as I began to look for it. The bright red stick stood out and I picked it up, twirled it around and put it in my collection.

"Let's try it together?" He asked. My heart stopped. I nodded and from there, we checked out together and went on our first date to a show from a local band.

Date after date followed that, kiss after kiss, touch after touch. We grew closer than we knew two strangers could that summer. Eventually what we considered close, wasn't quite close enough. Our touches couldn't reach as deeply into each other as we wished they could. We began to ache for something more.

One night he told me he had a surprise for me. He had me wear my little black dress and told me to 'be ready for anything.' He drove me in the night until we reached a lovely hotel with a pool in the front. My heart stopped. I felt a part of my mind drift to what could come of this.

He kissed my head and left me in the car to go inside and get the key, and once he came back we made our way to our little place for the night.

Walking in, I noticed how deep red the sheets were, and the golden trim of the place. I turned around and he instantly grabbed ahold of my body softly and began to kiss me. He walked us back and pushed us against the cool fabric. He kissed over my neck and ran his hand over my dress until he reached the rim. He began to pull it up as he kissed my neck. I threw my head back and moaned as he pushed my panties aside and rubbed my soft pussy that ached for him. Through all of this he pushed off my dress and dragged my panties off as well. I laid there in the moonlight and watched as he removed his clothes quickly and readily.

He stood over me and looked into my eyes affectionately.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes, it is. I know it." I answered, assuredly. I had been ready since I first laid eyes on him.

He ran a single finger over my hole and felt that I wasn't lying. I began to prepare myself for his entrance.

He slowly slid his cock inside of my tight virgin hole. It filled me up by inch, after inch. It pulsed inside of me, it had its own heartbeat for my wet cunt. He breathed in so deeply, and pulled back out all the way. He ran his eyes over my body and leaned over to kiss my forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly. I nodded. I meant it. I was sure of this. He set the tip back at my entrance and pushed in. I ached to feel it deeper, I felt the urge to wrap my legs around him and take it.

He held my knees and began to thrust back and forth into me. The sounds of our wet sexes dipping into each other filled the air, as did our moans of ecstasy. He gradually pushed faster into me, and my pussy juices leaked onto the bed and soaked his huge cock. He began kissing my neck and fucking me so hard the bed frame hit the wall and I was screaming. He opened his mouth wide and pulled out suddenly. I gasped when I felt the cold air meet me where he was once.

"Turn over." He growled. Because I didn't instantly move, he grabbed my waist and yanked me over onto my stomach.

He spread me and poked himself at my little fuck hole, and then in he blasted me. I screamed into the pillow as he slammed into me fast, my back and his stomach meeting over and over again. He split me open wide and began to make deep, long strokes. Then, he moaned long and deep and I felt his steaming load coat my insides. His dick throbbed and my pussy pulsed around it, and milked what was left in him.

He fell beside me, eyes closed, panting hard. I wondered where my orgasm was as I laid beside him. As if he read my thoughts, he pushed himself up and ran his lips down my body until he met my sopping wet cunt. His lips ran over my aching clot and I gasped, and threw my head back. I tried to close my legs but his hands caught and gripped my thighs tightly.

He ran two fingers easily into my hole and flicked his tongue over my nub until he sensations ran up throughout my body. I grabbed my sensitive nipples and pinched, and it sent me over, so he quickly removed his fingers, and I squirted my juices all over his willing tongue. I convulsed and shook and my pussy hole tightened for him and he slurped up anything left behind.