First Time Hotwife Gets Hooked

Story Info
Lilly accepts husband's challenge and gets a facial.
1.8k words
4.37
35.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly went to the concert wanting to feel sexy.

Her husband was out of town and this was her chance to go out with the girls and enjoy the feeling of mens' eyes on her.

She knew Max had a major hotwife fetish so she didn't feel guilty about it.

She wore a red, very low cut shirt with no bra and tight leggings. Wanting a compliment, she sent her husband a snap of her outfit with the text "how do i look?"

His response was not what she expected.

It was a picture of his hard cock and it said: "By the end of the night, send me a snap of your face covered in someone's cum"

Lilly had butterflies in her stomach as she read it. Was he serious? Did he really want her to find some random guy and suck him off? What did he get out of it? She was skeptical but also very very turned on. She liked the idea of being dirty for a night, trying on another personality for a while.

"Really?" She responded via chat. 'Yes' was his only reply.

She tried to put the exchange out of her mind as the night got started. She wanted to be present with friends but her husband's snap kept entering her mind. Should she do it?

She decided to address her anxiety with alcohol. She and her friends drank shot after shot, and when they finally hit the dance floor all four of them were beaming with inebriated bliss.

The girls danced in a tight circle, facing each other. A tall dark man with muscular arms came up behind the girl across from Lilly and started dancing with her. He was a great dancer, and he undressed Lilly with his eyes while he grinded on her friend. He didn't try to hide his gaze as he looked down her shirt.

She felt her heart rate quicken, was he into her? Was she interested in him? She knew he was sexy, thats for sure. And she liked the way he was looking at her

After a few songs he made his way around the circle and began dancing with Lilly. She moved her hips seductively, and in moments felt his cock begin to stiffen through his khaki pants. It was flattering. She knew her husband thought she was sexy, but for some reason being wanted by a stranger made her feel so sexual.

As she slid her butt back and forth across his hard-on, she made her decision. "Im gonna do it".

She teased the man by grazing his cock with her hand. When her friends looked away she moved his hands from her hips to her breasts. He squeezed them obligingly and her knees buckled with pleasure. She turned and faced him, dancing hard against his bulging cock. Her friends couldn't believe it! What the hell was she doing?

She whispered to him, "meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes". He grinned like an idiot and turned away. "Just having a little fun, it's only dancing", she told her friends with a giggle.

She found an excuse to leave her group and arrived at the bathroom a few minutes late, just to make him squirm. When he saw her, he came right over and made a move to kiss her and squeezed her ass with a strong hand. She ran her hands along his muscular back as he kissed her neck. She loved that feeling. She felt wild and crazy and free. The wrongness of it all was intoxicating.

They shuffled into a stall and Lilly rushed her hand into his still buckled pants. He was bulging already and quickly freed himself. She was pleased with what she saw. He had a big cock, about 7in and it wasn't too thick. "I want you to cum on my face" she whispered to him as she bit his ear. "And I don't have much time."

He slipped his hand under her shirt and twisted her nipple. She moaned with pleasure.

His excitement was palpable. His cock was throbbing uncontrollably in her hand. She sat on the toilet and took him into her mouth. He was sweaty and warm and moaned immediately. She rubbed his hard chiseled abs as she took him deeper and deeper.

Lilly began sucking with a fervor the man had never been lucky enough to experience. It was slippery with saliva and she used both hands.

She dropped one hand from his cock and thrust it into her pants, finding her clit and beginning to rub. She felt his cock pulsate in her mouth as she took him as deep as she could, causing her to gag. He liked that. She could taste his precum.

But he'd been drinking too, and as a result didn't cum as fast as she'd wanted. Her friends would start to worry if this took much longer.

She looked up at him "I want you to paint my face with your cum, I need it now."

She was wearing her long brown hair in a bun and he slid the fingers of his left hand into it. He took a firm grasp that stung her scalp.

He pulled her mouth back onto his cock and began thrusting into her. He was careful not to go too deep, at first. Lilly could sense his excitement and was doing all she could to keep up.

"Oh, You wanna make me cum?" He said slyly as his grip tightened in her hair. Something in his voice scared her and excited her at the same time. He used his grip to suddenly pull her off the toilet and her knees banged against the hard bathroom floor.

He put his right leg up on the toilet behind her and held her in place while he fucked her face. She squeezed his quads and tried to hold on as he thrust harder and harder. Lilly concentrated on breathing through her nose and hoped he'd cum soon. She could feel her eyes start to water and his long cock and her own saliva were making her gag.

She pushed against his legs and he let go of his grip. Lilly spat a mouthful of thick spit onto the floor, and said between pants "Are you gonna cum soon? I want it so bad."

"Let me fuck you", he countered.

She had a momentary thought to what Max would think but her desire was too strong. She was dripping wet by now and in the back of her mind she was hoping he'd ask.

She turned around and he pulled her leggings down to her knees. He gave her a viscous slap on the ass and Lilly exclaimed in pain and pleasure and anticipation. She was hot and wet as he slid into her. He didn't waste any time. He started pounding hard immediately. It felt amazing. She focused on keeping her mouth closed as he slammed against her cervix over and over.

Lilly's face pressed roughly against the nasty bathroom wall and she couldn't get enough. He didn't hold back as he spanked her ass again. It stung badly, and forced her face even harder against the wall, but she loved it. He grabbed her hair and pulled so that her back and neck were arched as far as they could go. The pheromones and the indecency had her delirious.

He was fucking her as hard as he could now and the pain and pleasure were too much. She let out a scream and he quickly put his other hand over her mouth. He kept it there as he pressed as deep as he could. She could hardly breathe as she came on his cock.

He pulled out soon after and didn't let go of her hair. She quickly got on her knees to accept his load. He used his grip of her hair to forcefully turn her face upward. She brought herself to orgasm again with her fingers while he stroked his cock. "I want you to cum", she moaned. "I want it so badly, cum on my face"

She shuddered with pleasure just as he exploded 3 waves of thick hot white spunk into her forehead and right eye socket. It had so much force that it splashed all over her face. He flicked his cock at her and shot the last drops into her already soaked right eye.

He released her hair and she smiled with satisfaction as she took him gently in her mouth to clean his still pulsing cock.

He stepped back to admire his work and laughed. She looked fucking amazing with his cum on her, how had he gotten so lucky?

She reached for her purse, but couldn't see much with cum in her eye so she struggled to find it.

"You need a towel?" The man asked.

"No, my phone" Lilly responded. "I need you to take a snapchat of my face."

"Oh my god thats the sexiest thing I've ever heard" he said as he opened the app. Lilly gave a sexy little lip-bite as he snapped the photo. The cum had started to drip by then and in the photo she looked like a world class porn-star. Her eye makeup had started to run when he fucked her face and as she'd gagged on his cock her spit ran down her neck, over her breasts and soaked her shirt.

For a moment she worried Max might not have pictured such an overwhelming facial, this was something totally different from the cumshots he'd given her. From the picture alone it looked like she had blown half a dozen men.

She took back her phone and stood up. She buried her cum-covered face in the man's shirt and cleaned herself up with it. "WTF!?" He yelled. She ignored him and walked out.

She sent the snap with no text.

Max responded in seconds, "You are the sexiest woman alive. I'm harder than an iron rod right now. How was it!?"

"It was intense. I loved it" she said honestly, but with a growing anxiety she added "i let him fuck me".

He didn't respond for a few minutes. She started to get very scared. Had she ruined everything? He did ask for this, it wasn't her fault!

Finally Max responded. It was a video: he was jerking off in a dark bar bathroom, and after a few seconds he came powerfully into the toilet bowl. The accompanying text said, "that's so fucking hot i couldn't resist."

Lilly watched the vid and smiled. She'd made two men cum in a span of minutes. She did the best she could with her hair and makeup before she walked back to her friends, she felt like the sexiest woman on the planet.

"Where have you been?" They asked. "Getting fucked in the bathroom", she replied with a sly smile. But her friends only laughed "Yeah, right" one of them said sarcastically.

None of them noticed that she walked with a limp the rest of the night...