First Time I Saw Him

Story Info
He made me feel...
795 words
3.8
9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not know who he was, but there was something about him that made my stomach full of butterflies. I did not know his name, or where he was from but I just felt that I had to have him. I wanted to feel his strong hands on my soft skin, and his sweet lips on mine. I watched the way that he carried himself with such confidence that I knew that he would never be interested in a girl like me. He had such a great laugh, and a killer smile and that I took every chance I could to look at him, just hoping that he did not see me staring. I had lost sight of him so I had thought that he had left but as I turned the corner in the hallway I ran right into him.

The minute that his body touched mine I felt an unbelievable spark. I could see in his eyes that he had felt it to. I could hardly breathe since I was so close to him. I could feel my heart begin to race as he still had his hands on me. The silence was finally broken when he looked into my eyes and asked "Are you o.k.?" I did not know what to say, so I just smiled. He smiled too, and said "you have a great smile, my name is...", and right than he was called away. I never did hear his name. As he was walking away he looked back at me and gave me a sweet, shy smile, and I melted a little more, and felt a little more, wet.

I could not get him out of my mind. As I lay in bed that night, trying to go to sleep, all I could think about was the feeling I had when his body had touched mine. I begin to think about what it would feel like to have his hands on me. His hands caressing my body and before I knew it I was touching myself. I started by touching my neck and slowing moving down to my breast. I could feel over my tank top that my nipples were already getting hard. I imagined what it would feel like to have his lips on them, what it would feel like to have him sucking on them, what it would feel like for his hands touching them. I move my hands down more towards my pussy, where I can start to feel myself getting wet.

As I slide my hand between my legs, I can feel my panties are moist. All I am is thinking about him touching me and his eyes on me, and I am getting so turned on. I imagine him kissing a trail from my breast to my clit. When I touch my clit I automatically lift my hips up from the sensation. I slowly and gently run my finger up and down my lips, picturing there are his tongue. My other hand is still caressing my beast and softly pinching my nipples. I move one finger to my opening and I slowly push it into my tight box. It feels so good that I begin to move it in and out, in and out I than slide another finger into me and the rhythm and sensation of feeling so wet and so tight.

I place my thumb on the tip of my clit and it is so thrilling. I make small circles with my thumb and I move my legs even further apart so I can slip in my third finger. I fantasize that it is his big, hard cock that is sliding in my juices as he moves in and out, in and out. The sensation of my clit being rubbed, and my fingers sliding so easily inside me, that I can feel my climax about to peek. I am so close to coming that I picture that his body is on top of me and he is thrusting himself farther and farther inside me. My hips are rocking as I increase my speed. I can't hold on anymore, I just can't keep it inside of me and I moan a loud moan and shudder as I cum.

As I lay there feeling surprised on how great it felt, I fantasize that he is laying next me looking into those beautiful brown eyes. He is slowly brushing my hair off my face and begins to gently kiss my soft lips. I wish that he was here in my bed, so I could touch him, taste him, and feel him. His arms around me and we both fall fast asleep. As I finally start to fall asleep I ask myself "What is his Name?"