First Time I Took Bunty

Story Info
At last I have my mother in law were I want her.
4.4k words
4.03
119k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ur_firman
ur_firman
33 Followers

I had been staying at my girlfriend's parents for a few days whilst on holiday from college. Lying in bed I heard all the cars leave to either go to work or take Susie to school. Today was going to be a very special day for both Bunty and me although she didn't know it. This morning I she was going to be taken. On what had been said in the past between Bunty and her girls, she was only a few days from her next period, ideal for what I wanted.

My aim would be to impregnate her with my seed. The thought of her swollen belly carrying my child made me nearly cum each time I thought of this. Even if she could explain it to her friend she would have a reminder for life the day I pumped my baby making cum into her.

Bunty was in her late thirties and still my eye a stunner, even after producing three girls she still had a body to die for, slim bellied, which I wanted to swell with my baby, lovely long legs and beautifully shaped. Small breasts that were somewhat saggy, when she was bra less but what would you expect after three babies has sucked her dry in the past. I thought of how they would look, even sexier when full of milk. Oh fuck my cock was hard at the thought. I even looked every time I was there in her linen bin, if I was lucky I'd find a soiled pair of her panties. Turning them inside out I'd like and swallow her vaginal secretion that were always in the gusset of her panties.

I had been lucky that I had been on holiday in the past with the family, and was in my element when we were all sun bathing around the poolside. Bunty had one bikini that left nothing to the imagination; it was made from a nylon turquoise material. When Bunty came out from a swim in the pool her erect and nipples were clearly seen and her bikini bottoms clung to her, highlighting her pubic mound and you could see a trace of her pubic hair under her bikini. I could actually see the outline of her vaginal lips in the fabric.

I always tried to position my self at the bottom of her sun bed, so that when she lay down on her back with her legs slightly open I could clearly see her pussy lips in the gusset of her bottom. I lost count how many times I fantasised about fucking her and how it would feel and how she would react. I used to lay there and imagine what Bunty's cunt would taste like as I tonged her out and what her clitoris would be like

A thought that was never far from my mind, in fact hearing her car door shut I came out of my fantasy about her.

I know that in about 10 minutes she would knock at my bedroom door and come in with my breakfast on a tray. It felt like an eternity this morning, I heard her walking along the landing and all I could thin about was she was going to be mine very soon.

A knock at my bedroom door and in she came. Today she was wearing a thin white tee shirt underneath an outline of her tight bra resulting in her breasts slightly spilling over the tops. She had a just above the knee denim skirt that was buttoned up at the front, the lower three buttons undone, as she moved the slit in the front of her skirt revealed three inches of bare leg.

It was now or never, as she turned away from me to put the tray down on the dressing table I shot out of bed closing the bedroom door. Bunty look round as she heard the door latch lock and the look in her eyes as she say me standing there naked with a full hard on.

What are doing she muttered her eyes still fixed on my cock. Not sure what she was thinking as she looked straight at my 10" cock that was about as thick as a coke can.

I had a few girlfriends in the past that would not let me put it in them for fear of vagina damage.

Bunty looked into my eyes and tried to defuse the situation by say I should get back into bed before I did anything silly, she walked towards me, I said no Bunty, this morning I am going to have you. There was a look of fear and disbelief in her eyes and she said in a loud assertive voice, no you are not, your not going to put that thing anywhere near me.

I grabbed her round the waist with her arms by her side and pushed my hand roughly between her legs, I had wanted to do this for such a long time. As I slid my hand along the crutch of her panties feeling for her cunt, she tried to close her legs, but it was too late, my fingers felt her opening through her panties. Just a bit more force and they will be in cunt fabric and all.

A few more rub's and my two fingers entered her vagina, there was little or no resistance from her vaginal entrance, although a little tight I was inside her fabric and all. She tried to struggle free and shouted for me to stop, I had started and there was no way I was going to stop now until I had raped her and pumped my seed into her unprotected womb. I could now I could smell the musk of Bunty's pussy and see that her panties were moist, my nose filled with the glorious aroma of her sex. My cock throbbed!

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt, but the fabric remained inside her, grabbing her above the elbows and pushed he onto the bed, she bounced up off the bed with the force I threw her on resulted in her legs raising up and slightly spread. She shouted, don't be silly and let me up, and started flaying her arms and legs. I grabbed her wrist and held them tightly together above her had but that didn't stop her thrashing about. I saw the glint of her wedding ring, and I thought I was just about to bareback another man's wife; my cock seemed to harden yet again at the thought.

My husband will kill you when he finds out what you tried to do to me, replying I'm not going to try Bunty I going to have you and it will be bareback as it should be. Her eyes opened up like saucers, no, no, no she spluttered. As I started to undo the buttons on her skirt with my free hand her hips were thrashing about in the hope I'd give up, she was swearing at me but fell on deaf ears. I finally undo the last button on her skirt waistband her thrashing about had in directly helped me as her skirt fell open, she was wearing tight dark blue cotton panties which highlighted her mould and virginal her lips. Again I could smell could smell the musk of Bunty's pussy

For a moment Bunty went ridged and stopped struggling and the same time she crossed her legs to stop any access.

I looked up into her eyes and could see a mixture of fear and tears; it was dawning on her she was about to be raped.

I straddled her thighs and rubbed my fingers over the outline of her pubic hair. At this moment she once again stopped struggling almost as if she was in a hypnotic state. I slipped my hands onto the waistband of her panties; at the same time she moved her hand onto the front of her waistband. No she said please don't, she was pleading but to no avail. I grabbed the seam on the side of her panties and ripped them apart, Bunty tried to sit up and look what was going on. She had a tighter grip now on the front of her panties in an effort to stop me pulling them down. I moved to the opposite seam in her panties and like the first ripped then apart with Bunty looking down. Her eye kept briefly looking at my fully erect penis, deep down she realised where that would soon be.

Grabbing both her hands I pulled them upward, she didn't realise but holding them still tight it would in fact be her hands pulling the free from her crutch.

With her still holding her panties I looked down to see her naked bush, her pubic hair was a light mousey colour and soft and wispy. Again as I touched it she shouted no, now let me up. Ha-ha, something I wasn't about to do.

I grabbed both her wrists again; her panties still in her hands and placed them once again over her head. Moving my free hand down her flat tummy to her pubic area. Even with her legs crossed I was able to gain entry to her labia lips and vagina as she had a large pubic 'V'.

Pushing my hand between her legs my fingers felt her clit surprisingly swollen and enlarged that could have been to the excitement of what was happening.

I pulled back her clit hood with my right hand and began to gently rub her clit before sliding my fingers between her vaginal lips and entered her sacred hole. My two fingers slipped in, although tight she was already self-lubricated, pushing further into her womb I finally felt her cervix between my fingers. Gently started to squeeze and wank it, as I did it seemed to dilate, Bunty's body twitched in reaction, in a short time my cock would be banging into her cervix to stimulate it dilate further to receive my and take my seed to her uterus.

My to fingers were still deep inside her wanking her moist cervix, open your legs Bunty I barked at her, no she shouted back, in that case you leave no alternative. I'll tell you now Bunty I won't stop what I'm about to do until you spread you legs wide and leave spread. No she shouted, knelling beside her I lowered my head towards hers, I think she though I was going to kiss her. I said once more I will only stop when you have spread your legs wide. I opened my mouth and started biting down on her lower lip; she let out a painful scream. As I bit harder the tears ran down her cheeks but I could feel her will receding. It only took anther second or two and her legs opened. I stopped biting and looked down, Bunty they are not open enough, I want the spread wide so I can see your pussy flaps. They opened even more.

As I positioned myself between her thighs she looked down at my cock covered with pre-cum twitching away. As a lay on her she started thrashing around in attempt to stop me entering her.

By this stage she had my pre-cum on her stomach and thighs, grabbing my cock I tried to rub it around her entrance. Each time she felt it either thrashed her hips either way or up and down.

She cried that that she was on no form of birth control and in my fertile circle and about to start her period and probably ovulating. Bunty pleaded once again please don't cum in me.

Bunty knew that once inside her I wouldn't pull out before he came inside her womb. She would be would getting another man's sperm in her womb for the first time in her life. I told her I had no intention of pulling out, especially now I knew she was unprotected and fertile. Oh no, she was going was going to get a belly full of my baby making seed.

I managed to briefly rub my pre-cum covered cock over her vaginal entrance. No she shouted again, no you're not having me. She tried bucking away again but as she came down the head of my cock entered her, Oh no she screamed. Once in I continue to push forward, her struggle was now lost as push my cock further into her womb.

She let out a little sigh, my good your going to split me your too big for me, as I slowly sunk deeper into her although she had delivered three children her I could feel her tight vagina slowly stretching to accommodate my girth. She had stop shouting and was now trying to control her deep intakes of breath. Finally I felt my pubic bone pressed against hers, we both knew I was fully imbedded within her.

Slowly arching my back and lifting my bum I withdrew about two inches of my cock out of Bunty's vagina. There was a look of disbelief in Bunty's eyes, as I stared into them I thrust forward as hard as I could, my cock burying deep back inside her, she let a scream as I slammed back into her my pubic bone slamming against her clitoris. Her eyes opening wide looking directly into my mine.

Lift your knees I said to Bunty, she followed my command without question. I know that with her knees up I could get to thrust deeper. I lay on her with my elbows above her shoulders, this to stop Bunty's movements. I looked her in the eyes, Bunty are you ready to be fucked hard and fast then you have been in the past, your cunt is mine now. She snapped out of her daze and looked worried, no, no you can't. I'm not on any form of birth control and coming up to my fertile period, no you cannot bareback me, and please stop I can't rick pregnancy from you.

I whispered in Bunty's ear, don't worry I don't plan to waste a drip of my seed. No, she shouted again as I started to pound her womb, unable to take any of the force out of my thrusts due to my elbows against her shoulders. Each thrust Bunty relaxed even more, as the head of my cock hit the face of her womb she let out a sigh and her breathing start to speed up. It hadn't taken long for Bunty to start enjoying me fucking her.

To heighten the experience I wanted to see her breasts free to move as I pounded her. As I lifted myself slightly I told her to take her tee shirt and bra off, again no objections, she took them off and threw them on the floor. To my surprise she placed her hands on my buttocks and pulled me back into her. Looking down she now had a slight smile on her face, this was punctuated with sighs and grunts as I forcefully pumped into her, as I did I could feel my cock bouncing off her cervix as it hit the back of her womb, each time she let out a murmur.

As I pulled out and it was only about 2 inches leaving the other 8 inches still busied within her I could feel her vagina mussels tighten as though she was trying to stop me pulling out. Again and again I thrust into her with as much force as I could, it seemed my pubic bone squashed her clit as the head of my cock once again slammed into the wall of her womb.

She couldn't move because of my elbows against her shoulders so she felt the full force of my every thrust. Every so often she would look up at me and murmured, please don't cum in please. Pulling out of her was furthest from my mind. It didn't take long before Bunty's resistance to this rape turned to pleasure as I felt and heard her first orgasm. Her breathing increased and became deeper and faster, she was moaning louder now and telling not to stop, keep going, do what your doing and her cunt muscle stretched tight around my cock that it was hard to believe her vagina had been stretched in the past to accommodate the birth of three babies. Bunty's eyes fluttered as she experienced her orgasm, Looking down at her now panting I said get ready for your second one, oh no I can't take anymore.

I could feel that I was about to shot my load; this was what Bunty had dreaded. She knew it was about to happen and said not inside me Bev, please not inside me. I started to pull slowly out of Bunty, her face looked relieved as she assumed I was going to spill the contents of my cock on her belly and not inside her. I stopped withdrawing when the head of my cock just inside the entrance of her vagina. Bunty looked down as my bare cock come back into view she could see it coated with her juices and my seed.

Bunty sensing the impending ejaculation as she felt my cock swell inside her knew he was about to unload in her. She tried to wiggle her hips and an effort to dislodge my cock from her cunt. She felt my cock twitch and realised what would happen next as she looked at me and said No, not in me.

To late feeling her wedding ring again reminded me I was violating a married woman's vagina,

I shot the first thick wad cum into her, looking distraught Bunty again repeated please no, no, not in me. It's too late now Bunty, as I felt my cock twitching inside her and pumping more of my semen into her unprotected womb. I gently pushed back inside her stopping against her cervix, she said later that she could feel my wades of warm seed hitting against her cervix entrance and was sure the force was sending direct into her unprotected uterus.

Bunty looked down as my bare cock come back into view she could see it coated with her juices and my seed. She gasped as I slammed back inside her. You could actually see her belly expand when he hit bottom.

Bunty caution throw to the wind was lifting and gently gyrating her hips against me as I pumped more and more of my baby making seed into her uterus, she said to me later, she could feel her womb filling up with semen

As Bunty and I looked down again towards my cock still working it's way in and out of her, Bunty's belly appeared to expanding to take all of the cum inside, she screamed in pleasure as she felt more of my sperm filling her cervix and uterus. She wondered if this would result in pregnancy for her unsure of her feelings?

She now had a look of contentment on her face; opening her eyes she lifted her head until her lips touched mine.

I didn't have long to wait to see what happened next, as she pushed her tongue into my mouth to find my tongue. Although I had stopped pushing my cock continued to twitch inside her, heightened by the erotic way we were kissing.

I lay on top of Bunty, my tongue in her mouth as our saliva mixed. She pulled her lips away and said in a quiet voice, stay where you, I don't want you to pull out yet. You do realise my cock is acting as a plug and your womb will be full of my warm seed, yes I know she said but it feels so good I don't want to spill a drop yet. We lay there with my cock still deeply buried in Bunty's cunt, she looked her watch and wow Russ will be home soon I need to prepare his lunch, as I slid off Bunty I felt my cock plop out of her wet hole.

As she got up to dress I said no bra, what she replied, I said again no bra I want to see your breasts free and your nipples erect, with half a smile she pulled the tee shirt over her head. Fucking hell she look sexy in just a tee shirt.

As Bunty bent down to retrieve her panties, no I said you won't be wearing those. Her slim pink lips were swollen and glistening with spunk and her vaginal juices her.

She looked down and saw thick globules of my spunk that had leaked from her vagina running down the tops of her thighs. Just put your denim skirt back on and leave it half buttoned up.

Your spunk is running down my legs and, yes just how I want to see you. Bunty put on her skirt and as ordered only buttoned it up half way. But what happens if I'm still leaking when Russ comes home, well then Bunty you will have to keep your legs together.

God she muttered my cervix feels it's the shape of a golf ball, how much cum did you pump into it, my tummy also looks slightly swollen. With that she turned to walk out the bedroom and lump of my cum dropped out of her vagina landing on her inner ankle. Leave it I said, let it dry. I'll have a shower and be down soon, she left without saying another word.

As I walked down the landing to the bathroom I could see droplets of my cum that must have leaked out of her as she had walked downstairs.

After my shower I was going to dress in shorts and polo shirt, I looked down at my cock and said well-done boy we achieved or aim. I could hear Bunty in the kitchen and as I walked in didn't know what kind of a reception she would give me.

As I opened the door she turn towards me and gave me a sexy smile, walking towards me she put her arms around my neck and proceeded to kiss me, her tongue gliding into my mouth. I slid my right hand between the slit in her skirt and slowly slide my hand between her thighs and up to her cunt, she offered absolutely no resistance, Her thighs were wet and sticky from my cum that had leaked or should I say ran out of her.

She shuffled back towards the kitchen table, once there she took her arms from around my neck and lifted the hem of her skirt up to her waistband. She sat on the edge of the table and spread her legs whilst pulling my hips towards her. Looking at me she said, I want you to fuck me again and fill me back up with your cum. I was again hard, pushing my shorts down my cock sprang out, and it was almost like a magnet as the head flicked up to her swollen wet lips. Bunty placed her hands on my cock and pulled my fore skin right back, exposing my engorged bell end, she held it against her hole as I gently pushed in, as I did she let out a sigh. Oh my god that feels good as I pushed deeper into her womb. As I started to thrust into her she pressed her lips against mine and our tongues exchanged saliva and spit, it was so erotic.

ur_firman
ur_firman
33 Followers
12