First Time in Love

Story Info
Interracial couple finally give in.
1k words
3.98
42.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being and interracial couple was not easy. The looks Darren and Sara got when they went on dates went noticed. They were hard to ignore and Sara was usually the one to be the most upset about it. When they would get home Darren would hold her in his caramel arms and tell her it was going to be ok.

"Why do people have to be so goddamn horrible. We're in love. I don't see how that is a problem. People are so goddamn ignorant," She cried, as her head rested on his muscular chest.

"Baby, don't worry about them. We are happy and that is all that matters. Quit givin them attention they don't deserve and shouldn't have," Darren said, running his fingers through her hair.

"I love you so much," Sara said sniffling, "You have been here for me through everything. Follow me," She said with a sparkle in her eye.

Darren got up and was led to their shared bedroom. He wasn't sure what he was in store for because they had both agreed to wait for anything sexual until they were both ready.

Sara pushed him down on the bed. She grabbed his blue tank top and ripped it off, her pussy throbbing from the sound of the tearing fabric. Under the tank top was a well sculpted caramel body, with two Hershey kisses as nipples.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I can wait if you need more time," Darren said caressing her cheek.

"I want to make love to you. I want to feel you inside me. I want to taste every inch of you," She said, grabbing the finger caressing her cheek, and sucking on the tip of it.

She stood up and removed her shirt, revealing her beautiful stomach and a black lace bra, holding in C-cup sized breasts. She unbuttoned her pants and wiggled out of her pants to show matching black lace panties.

Darren sat up and began licking her cleavage and planting small kisses onto her breasts. He reached around with one hand and undid the clasp on her bra to let her beautiful white breasts bounce free. She had small orange nipples. He began sucking on the left nipple, reaching behind her, and putting his hand in between her legs. He pushed aside her panties to allow himself access to her clit. He began to play with her clit as she moaned. She began grinding her wet pussy all over his hand as he switched nipples, flicking his tongue out at the orange tit.

Darren stuck one of his fingers into Sara's wet pussy and began to finger fuck her tight pussy to get her ready. He removed his finger and picked her up by the waist and set her on the bed where he was at. He got on his knees and told her to lay back. She did and also spread her legs wide, so that he had easier access. He pulled her panties off and tossed them on the floor. He licked up her right thigh. She moaned and begged him to eat her out. He went in for the kill. He flicked his tongue at her clit, and began sucking on it. She was convulsing from all the pleasure.

Her hands found his head and she began to rub her hands through his fade. He went down farther and began to tongue fuck her. His tongue darted in and out of her pussy as he tasted her sweet juices. His cock throbbed in his pants. He removed his mouth from her wet pussy. He stood up and started unbuttoning his jeans.

Sara played with her clit as she watched her man pull down his jeans and boxers, all in one swipe. His caramel cock flopped out. It was at its full 8 inches and ready for action. She sat up to give him head, but he pushed her back down gently.

"Baby, you don't have to repay me for tongue fucking your pussy. I want this to special for you."

She felt so loved that he wanted to please her that much.

He positioned himself at her hole and pressed his large cock head in. She moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. He stopped letting her get used to his large invader. He bent down and kissed her.

"It's gonna be okay baby. I've got you, I won't hurt you." He said.

She nodded for him to go on. He pressed five of his inches into her. She moaned loudly but gave him the go ahead to put himself the rest of the way in. He eased his way in the rest of the way.

She felt his balls bounce against her ass. She came up to kiss him again, this time it lasted a long while. His tongue began exploring her mouth as he waited for her pussy to get used to his large caramel penis. He broke the kiss and inched his way out until just the head was left in and then thrusted back in with just a little friction. Sara moaned in ecstasy as his cock went back inside of her. He started off with a slow and steady rhythm and then picked up the pace.

Sara didn't think it was possible to get any wetter but her dripping pussy disagreed. She felt really hot all of a sudden as Darren began to fuck her hard. She grabbed his tight ass and began to stick a finger into his ass. This encouraged him even more as he fucked her relentlessly. Sara felt a surge as she came. She clamped her pussy down on his dick and thrust her finger all the way into his ass as she came. Moaning louder than ever. He thrust in one final time and he was over the edge as he shot 5 thick loads of cum inside of her.

He pulled out of her and laid down on the bed. They got in the spooning position and he held her.

"I love you baby," He whispered in her ear.

"I love you too," She said, as they both fell asleep.