First Time in Public

Story Info
She finally pushed him too far outside the house.
1.7k words
4.48
19.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
406EMS
406EMS
5 Followers

"I told you to stop talking back," he warned in a stern voice to let her know this was a final warning.

"You can't do a damn thing here," she replied with a mocking smile as she turned towards the dressing rooms. Her black dress twirled around her as the sounds of her heels clicked away.

That was it for him. The store was near closing time and almost empty. Anyway she needed to be reminded of her place, he was not scared to publicly punish her. He walked quietly after her. She entered a dressing room with out noticing him following her. Right as she went to close the door, it hit his foot. She turned around, startled.

"What do you think you're doing?" She whispered franticly, stepping back from him. The clothes she brought to try scattered across the floor.

He didn't speak at first, his eyes full of lustful anger. She knew that look from times she had pushed her limits too far with him. She loved being his bratty sub, but knew it could bring out his anger. He slowly shut the door behind him and locked it.

"You think it's fun to be a brat in public," he said low, as he undid his belt. "Then you can be punished as one in it as well."

Her eyes widened. In almost a year, he had never reacted outside the house. When they would return she would know it was coming and he used the wait as part of her punishment. She loved how his anger would fuel his lust for her. But now, what would he do? This was a new scenario she was not prepared for.

"You wouldn't dare," she whispered almost frightened. The sound of the belt quickly coming free from his belt loops made her step back.

It was to no avail, the hard wall cut off her route abruptly. He moved forward pinning her to the wall as he covered her mouth. She looked into his light blue eyes and saw there was no mercy in them. She felt her panties become wet as he lifted the back of her dress exposing her ass to the cold wall. He rocked back his hips so his hand could feel for itself. She left out a whimper as his fingers examined the wet fabric roughly. His lips moved in a devilish half smile.

"See," he whispered in her ear as his fingers smacked her pussy mound. "You love the risk of someone finding out the white you are."

Her knees became weak with arousal at his touch. His words, how ever, stirred up a small amount of fear. He couldn't plan to take this much further, not here. Her pussy was becoming more swollen with each pat. Her breath is rapid and shuttering as whimpers of excitement escaped from behind his hand. She could now hear the smack of wet cloth between her legs.

"Take them off and show them to me," he demanded releasing her and stepping back.

She did not hesitate, her eyes never leaving his. She pulled up her dress and wiggled down her dark panties, the damp fabric catching on her inner thighs on the way down. She stepped out and showed they to him.

"Here, Sir," she obeyed, turning red as she realized how soaked they truly were.

"Turn around," he commanded as he took the panties from out her hand.

She hesitated. The snap of leather on her ass was amplified in the confined space of the dressing room. She jumped at the sting on her flesh and quickly turned around. She felt him behind her, his cock hard through his pants. He leaned in and whispered in her ear his tone ominous.

"Hand me your purse."

"No," she pleaded. "I'm so sorry Sir. But not here. You can do what ever at home. But please not here!"

The belt hit her breast, hard. The material covering them only muffled the sound but not the sting of each blow. She bit her lip to not cry out as tears began to build in her eyes.

"Now," he demanded. This time she reached down and grabbed it. She held it up for him as he grabbed it from behind her. She was required to carry certain items at all times. Most were pleasurable, but one had always made her nervous. She knew that was what he wanted.

He dug in the bag and removed a larger plug and a bottle of lube. He tossed the bag in front of her. She could see some of the items, but not the plug. Her ass tensed from the fear, her legs shaking at what could be coming.

"On all fours, slut," he commanded.

She nervously lowered her self down. As the palms of her hands pressed against the scattered clothing oon the hard floor, she could feel her self asking in fear and excitement. He moved up her dress to expose her lower back. She heard the the click of a bottle opening, then the air escaping as it was squeezed. Her hands gripped the fabric beneath them.

He moved his fingers against her now dripping pussy. He smiled when she slightly flinched away at his touch and smacked her ass as a reprimand. Her juice was glistening in the light. He massaged into her slit as she began to moan with pleasure. He reached down and grabbed her panties and moved them to her mouth.

"Open your bratty mouth slut," he commanded. She did and he stuffed them all the way in her mouth. She could taste herself, the humiliation aroused her more as she began to squirm with lust. She felt his fingers between her ass cheeks, and shuddered. This would not be easy.

He pushed open her ass cheeks with one hand, spreading his fingers apart. She felt the warmth of the line against her asshole and moved away. He struck her pussy hard, she whimpered against the impromptu gag. Her hips moved back till she felt it against her again. Her hands squeezed hard as she remembered the way it looked.

It was three black metal, tear shaped balls with a stem between. They got progressively larger as well. The first was not big at all, the second was about as wide as the largest he had ever used on her. That had hurt before she had gotten used to it stretching her. The final and largest had scared her from the beginning. At the end of it was circular handle. She lowered her head and closed her eyes.

The first ball entered without trouble, her back arched with pleasure relaxing her body. The next, he pushed in slower, she moaned from behind the gag. She felt herself stretching around it as he slowly pressed it in. He could see her back arching with delight and pushed it quickly in making her jerk as her asshole closed around it. When the third ball touched her, he stopped.

"Do not resist, whore," she nodded quickly as her eyes tightened. His hand grabbed her hair lifting her head. "Open your eyes and watch."

She did, looking into the mirror. Seeing herself on all fours, tears drying on her cheek and drool coming from her mouth around her panties. The sight and stimulation in her ass became almost too much. She could feel her pussy tighten and begin to quiver with excitement. She resisted with everything in her, he had not given permission and would not forgive easy. The feel of the third slowly working in became stronger than her self-control could contain.

She felt her pussy pulsing as she came. Juice ran from her slit as muffled cries and whimpers escaped from her. She breathed heavily from her nose as he waited.

"Cumming with no permission slut," he whispered. "You love to be treated like this, don't you?"

She nodded and waited. He pressed the third in farther. She began to tear up again as the discomfort of its size became almost unbearable

He suddenly stopped, only a little farther and it she would have felt relief from the spreading. He moved to behind her and undid his pants, pulling out his cock. He looked into her terrified eyes in the mirror as he pressed his cock to her soaked pussy. She shook her head in a final plea. He gave a evil crooked smile as she felt his cock enter her.

He slowly worked in, back and forth. Half way in, she learned why he left it where he did. His stomach bumped the handle. A mix of pain and pleasure exploded with in her. She wanted more of him, but that meant the plug came with it. Each thrust forcing this mix of feeling. He was moving faster; she bit down on her underwear as she cried in pain and ecstasy. His hand, holding her head up by her hair, forcing her to watch it all.

"Cum for me my slut," he commanded. His hips rocked back far almost pulling out of her. He thrust in fast and hard. His stomach striking the handle, forcing it the rest of way inside her. His hips slammed against her ass. She screamed against the gag as relief in her ass came following the sharp pain of the plug being forced in. He thrust once more and she felt her body shake as another orgasm over took her.

He pulled out and removed the plug. She kept shaking and squirting as he stood to watch her.

When she caught her breath, she moved to her knees. He pulled the gag from her mouth easing the cramp in her jaw. Her body ached all over. She could not believe it had happened and she had never came so hard. She looked at his hard cock before her.

"May I?" She looked up at him. "Sir."

He nodded to her. She took it in one hand and placed her lips around it. As she moved down it, she could taste herself on him. She loved it when he let her finish him this way. To taste how wet he could make her. She worked till his hand was on her head. She quickened knowing he was close. Then she could taste the hot fun fill her mouth. She swallowed all of it and moved away.

"That's my pet," he said pulling her to her feet. She beamed with pride. He kissed her smiling lips.

406EMS
406EMS
5 Followers